So will I not be able to download this mod till its updated? I keep getting 404 not found

Im getting the same issue. Please fix soon

his mod is being redone as multiple smaller mods so that you can choose your milk slave experience. I have deleted the original download because the quest was buggy, and then a recent devious devices update broke it pretty hard. I apologise for sending this to the top of the list, but I needed to edit the file to stop ya'll from installing the buggy version and then hitting my support forum.

wow.

by updating the mod to prevent you from downloading the broken version, i apparently unleased an even bigger problem of people who can type but not read hitting the forum.

okay, now you've just insulted 99% of internet population

with the little image button the toolbar.

You mean that image button has something to do with images? What will they think of next?

(slap myself)

hoof boots i am working on.

Nice!

The forsworn boots look a little feathery, though... not bad, just slightly off.
The Litheria mod has some nice fur boots (and clothing) that might work too, with a little remodeling.
post-462261-0-49792900-1431059537_thumb.jpgpost-462261-0-47679200-1431059550_thumb.jpg
The mod's permission page says you must ask permission before using any assets... there's no harm in asking, right? That is, if you even want to go that way. I dunno, just had a thought.

I was so close to saying I will delay a week for every post about the download. militantkilla restored some of my faith in humanity though.

I'm just trying to figure out how to fix these damn seams at the neck and wrist.

the chastity belt is broke due to devious device changes. which seems to lead unto the milking counter not counting (but that may actually be old papyrus utils if you let SoS install it because SoS is bad.

The counter has always worked for me.