i've had a few similar problems myself, and i made the mod. i was wondering if i rolled the last release forgetting to make soulgem-oven an esm. im probably just going to leave sgo as a master next release. either way i am about to redo this anyway.

ive had to do a lot of work on this mobile milker.

out of the box, the milk tank animation does not work (it shows up purple, nif references the wrong file). removed the dumb butt plug tube because its pointless. then i converted it to a backpack so that it can be worn with any armor - especially armors which expose the breasts. and then of course, retexturing it cow like.

my current running idea is this:

you put on the mobile milker, the stimulation slowly increases milk production because thats how boobs really work. once you are completely full it will drain 1 bottle worth and put it in your inventory. once full again, another bottle. over and over and over. so you just play and get automilked. then there will be a lesser power which you get only while wearing the device to trigger a full drain.

so that will be that. i haven't decided about story immersion yet.

post-501843-0-09593500-1427862039_thumb.png

post-501843-0-41996900-1427862041_thumb.png

there will probably be some additional mechanics like, after being automilked x many times, you start to get buffs like health regen that get stronger the longer you wear it. or something. i dunno. im just potshotting atm. i still cant even decide what i want to name the damn mod.

Any idea what might be causing this?  That's my character in the center of the screen just inside of Whiterun, I'm zoomed out a good ways. It only occurs with the light chestpiece. I'm just using CBBE. Pretty funky.

enq7Z49.png

n05bw3q.png

6065FCb.png

Really like this mod but,,

i have milked one time with the spell after talking with the npc lady and now every time i try to milk with the spell the game crash

and also first time i milked my self i got 9 bottles but its still not enough for the quest to be ready to turned in 

Got it to work

and for those that cant see the Cowmask here is what i did

Go into Mod Configuration > Devious Devices > Devices Underneath and there change  the Item hider slot to 60 or 61 or any emty slot,, scrool down the list till you see a slot not being used for me 60 and 61 are not used and tada you can now equip the cowmask :D

i've successfully gotten the mobile milker to milk automatically. once you hit max capacity, it will drain a bottle, and wait until you hit max again.

putting it on NPC also works, but only if they are with you. i'll need to do some maths so that if you leave them at home when you come back they have the appropriate amount of milk for that timeframe.

Having trouble completing the first quest; Aymee keeps telling me I need to spend more time learning what it is to be cattle. This is after producing way over the 9 bottles required and wearing the belt and collar for almost a week.

Having trouble completing the first quest; Aymee keeps telling me I need to spend more time learning what it is to be cattle. This is after producing way over the 9 bottles required and wearing the belt and collar for almost a week.

Im having the same issue aswell. I have like 55 of them lying around in my inventory.

Also the mod says that i have never produced milk before but i have 55 of them in my inventory. I tried milking other npcs they had "Imperial" etc tags on their bottles. Mines didnnt have any tag. Is it related to that? If its related, im using Temptress race. 

Halp.

Im having the same issue aswell. I have like 55 of them lying around in my inventory.

Also the mod says that i have never produced milk before but i have 55 of them in my inventory. I tried milking other npcs they had "Imperial" etc tags on their bottles. Mines didnnt have any tag. Is it related to that? If its related, im using Temptress race. 

Halp.

Custom race, probably not supported.

aymee et al is about to go away, anyway. devous devices broke it and there are some other issues.

im going to re-release this as smaller mods so you can pick and choose your milk slave experience. that way one mod wont require ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the other mods.

starting with a simple mobile milking harness that requires nothing but SGO.

• 2 weeks later...

I just tryed it and i love it

but it's seems i'm stuck on the self milking quest. I actually have a tag on my bottles, (Breton) i have 92 bottle but Aymee still say that i need more time to learn what a cattle is.

I would love to see what happens after that.

I just tryed it and i love it

but it's seems i'm stuck on the self milking quest. I actually have a tag on my bottles, (Breton) i have 92 bottle but Aymee still say that i need more time to learn what a cattle is.

I would love to see what happens after that.

The same is happening to me. Anyone have any clues ? 

or a way to manually advance the quest ? 

I like the sound of where this is going, one thing though, would you mind editing the First Post again and put a bigger, easier visible "If you're using this mod, please deactivate it and clean your savegame, there are horrible bugs in there." at the top?

That way everybody "should" read that there is a problem in the current version and will likely be convinced to read further.