yes, after i re-release this. that is why i took it down. 1) it was broken 2) im splitting it up so you can pick and choose your own adventure.

Any idea when you might be able to release this? I do not mind waiting but.... it looks interesting so...  :blush:

Looking forward to trying out the mobile milkers and the features you are providing with it, sounds really convent. A question however, are you going to provide devious device versions of both the armor and the mobile milker so that they cannot be unequipped by sexlab and other mods or prevented from being equipped by mods like deviously cursed loot (Standard events)?

I posted this two months ago on the Soulgem Oven II thread:

Do you plan on making  Soulgem Oven II and Soulgem Oven II: Milk Slave Experience compatible with Milk Mod Economy?

Currently, it is possible to install both mods and disable breast scaling on either Soulgem Oven II or Milk Mod Economy. However milk pumps and armors from Milk Mod Economy will only produce milk from that mod.

I would love to be able to milk Soulgem Oven II race specific milk using devices and interactions in Milk Mod Economy and sell them using their economic system.

It would make sense to get rid of the milking spell if you manage to integrate them because using milk pumps and milking armors would do the same job.

I kinda forgot about it but it got some serious discussion going. After reading the replies I understand that it is not possible to make them compatible.

I just read your updated Milk Slave Experience post. I love the looks of the milker. From what I gather it will slowly milk the player while they can continue doing their quests and stuff. Will you also be making milking machines that plays a milking animation and then drops a milk similar to a modern breast pump or industrial cow milker? I would really love to be able to walk to an NPC's that are my slaves or with sufficient relationship and just milking them.

It would be awesome if you also implement a economic system that simulates supply and demand. It does not need to be as complicated as Milk Mod Economy. I believe just doing something simple like adjusting the price of milk by the demographics will be sufficient for immersion. The rarer the race in a hold the more expensive the milk.

• 3 weeks later...

ill try to publish at the very least, the milker, before the next coming weekend. my cow body is more or less ready too but it doesn't do anything other than look like a cow. 

Its enough for me  :blush:

Looking forward to it.

post-501843-0-52692600-1435650185_thumb.png

Set is made of individual components.

• Horns/Ears (Circlet, tagged as Helmet for Armor Perk)
  • Body (contains extra boobs and custom texture, cbbe based)
  • Gloves
  • Hooves (boots)
  • Panty (slot 52)
  • Shoulder guards (slot 58)
  • Collar

the body stops at feet/hands/neck, so you will want boots/gloves/collar that covers those seams if not using these. there is no gap its just the cow texture stops abruptly.

armor stats are somewhere between daedric and ebony, plus a *little* more because the panties and shoulderguards are armoured as well. comes in cloth, light, heavy. 

devious devices while not using 58 according to the integration guide, the device hider fucks with the shoulder pads. you will want to turn off device hider in the devious device mcm. hardly anybody uses it anyway.

milker sold separately.