The author took down the mod, it was supposed to be faulty although I used it once.  She says it is on hold until Soul Gem Oven is updated. 

The author said it was on hold until SGO 3 was released, which has already happened. No other word on it so far though  :(

more or less. still dicking with the suction cups on the milking harness. bodyslide rapes them. but those screenshots in that album is the base of the mod, which is a uunp bodyslide preset called "moo" which gives a full range of weight from nothing to moo. then the armor, the bell, and the harness. the harness increases max capacity, max physical size (moar boob), and milk production speed.

that will be version 1

after that, wrapping the story quest around it.

more or less. still dicking with the suction cups on the milking harness. bodyslide rapes them. but those screenshots in that album is the base of the mod, which is a uunp bodyslide preset called "moo" which gives a full range of weight from nothing to moo. then the armor, the bell, and the harness. the harness increases max capacity, max physical size (moar boob), and milk production speed.

that will be version 1

after that, wrapping the story quest around it.

Sounds cool!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For some reason the mod doesnt allow for downloads :(

"This mod is being redone as multiple smaller mods so that you can choose your milk slave experience. I have deleted the original download because the quest was buggy, and then a recent devious devices update broke it pretty hard. I apologise for sending this to the top of the list, but I needed to edit the file to stop ya'll from installing the buggy version and then hitting my support forum."

Literally the first paragraph of the description.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry if I'm just missing it somewhere but I clicked around and found this mod and was really excited to be able to use the cow bondage armors and especially that cowprint latex/cowprint+horned gasmask from the pictures, but I guess this version is defunct and split into newer milk mods, but so far when I went to find the newer iterations and installed them none of the ones I found and tried seemed to add the armors?

Were they added to a new milking mod in particular or are the esps just in one of them and I missed it? :s

Sorry if I'm just missing it somewhere but I clicked around and found this mod and was really excited to be able to use the cow bondage armors and especially that cowprint latex/cowprint+horned gasmask from the pictures, but I guess this version is defunct and split into newer milk mods, but so far when I went to find the newer iterations and installed them none of the ones I found and tried seemed to add the armors?

Were they added to a new milking mod in particular or are the esps just in one of them and I missed it? :s

It was removed due to some problems, and darkconsole was/is busy with different projects. Which are all pretty great mind you so make sure to check them out on this site. You can also find some updates on http://darkconsole.tumblr.com/

I am not certain but the milk maid clothes seen in some videos might also be released under Milk Slave Experience. All in all lots of cool stuff :shy:

• 4 months later...