Is this compatible with Milk Mod Economy?  Will it cause conflicts?

The two work fine together, but the breast scaling can only be done by ONE mod. Sooo, you'll have to make a choice between the boobs growing due to MilkMod OR SGO2.  If you use SGO2's breast scaling, you won't see any growth on your milk maids. And if you use Milk Mod's breast scaling, your soul gem "factories" (ahem) will have normal size boobies with huge bellies..

Good to know, but unfortunate.... is there not a way to unify the systems?

The two work fine together, but the breast scaling can only be done by ONE mod. Sooo, you'll have to make a choice between the boobs growing due to MilkMod OR SGO2.  If you use SGO2's breast scaling, you won't see any growth on your milk maids. And if you use Milk Mod's breast scaling, your soul gem "factories" (ahem) will have normal size boobies with huge bellies..

I've been using this mod HooKmmerse http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55869/? and Pex and PexCLI.http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55865/?. Hookmmerse captures all the setnode and getnode, and combines the modifiers for each. I've had it working for a few months now, mainly on the belly node for SGO and Fill Her Up, and it seems to work well. It is a bit experimental at the moment.

Guest squid0767

I've been using this mod HooKmmerse http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55869/? and Pex and PexCLI.http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55865/?. Hookmmerse captures all the setnode and getnode, and combines the modifiers for each. I've had it working for a few months now, mainly on the belly node for SGO and Fill Her Up, and it seems to work well. It is a bit experimental at the moment.

I'll have to give that  a go, and see how it works out. Thank you for the concept, I didn't know anything like this was out there!

- Might be worth highlighting that the armours are all CBBE body based (hoping for the nigh inviteable future UNP conversion), the cow t-shirt clips a lot on the UNP bottom :) ( Naked it it is... the things we suffer ;) )

Also the CBBE armors clip with all DD items (including the cow belt).

I mean no hastening, but really look forward a UNP version so I can fully enjoy this great mod.

Well, I've decided to give it a spin... looks about as easy as FNIS to use, so that's good.  I just need to find the relevant scripts and say "go."  Hope it works.

Thanks.

Out of curiosity, and getting a touch off-topic, have you tried HooKmmerse on anything else?

Well, I've decided to give it a spin... looks about as easy as FNIS to use, so that's good.  I just need to find the relevant scripts and say "go."  Hope it works.

Thanks.

Out of curiosity, and getting a touch off-topic, have you tried HooKmmerse on anything else?

No, I haven't since I only use SGO and FHU, and have no milk mods installed. I'll probably try this one when it goes beta at least. HooKmmerse's author says it doesn't hurt to simply run the program over all your scripts, since it only acts on the ones wtih (get/set)scalenode commands in them.

Thanks.

No, I haven't since I only use SGO and FHU, and have no milk mods installed. I'll probably try this one when it goes beta at least. HooKmmerse's author says it doesn't hurt to simply run the program over all your scripts, since it only acts on the ones wtih (get/set)scalenode commands in them.

Well, HooKmmerse's author is wrong on that one.  On my setup it caused instant CTD whenever combat was began.  Uninstalling fixed the issue.  So clearly I need to be more selective...

i don't know if this was asked before but I've noticed the mod updates people even when they don't have the milk items equipped because whenever i equip a follower that has been following me for a while i would equip the item and boom there 100% full and when this mod is active all the animations and effects take longer to take effect compared to soul gem oven on it's own. this is just stating a problem i seem to have other than that it's nice.

the actual problem is that equipping a milk piece is not resetting the counter to 0, so its like "all that time has passed calculate all of it right now!" and you end up with two full tanks. this can also be observed by talking to Aymee the first time she puts something on you you instantly go full.

sorry the request and my bad english, but, please, can you convert the armor to 7B bombshell? or somebody who already made the conversion can post the link, please? i try to do by miself with tutorials in youtube and i still don´t get it. Anyway, is only a request if you can, thanks for your mod i really like it :)

If anyone cares/wants to read about the process I've gone through trying to get this working, open the spoiler.

Okay, so I created a new MO profile just to test this.

First time: I select the SGOMSE option from LAL, run out of the starter dungeon, grab enough gear from Lucky to get me to Windhelm and carriage to Solitude. [sGOMSE] New Game Quest 1 is showing in my journal. Got the note as I ran past the mill on the way there. Get to Solitude late, go through the dialogue with Aymee until she tells me that I "need...to be...a cow."  Dialogue ends and then nothing. Run through the dialogue again, still nothing. Save, quit and reload. Aymee thinks that I'll find what she has to say "...interesting." Dialogue ends. 

Removed a few things from my load order including my body mod, and the Apachii Hair 1.5 file. Those shouldn't affect things but still. Tried again, all I get is the "...interesting." bit before she kicks me out of dialogue.

So I keep reducing my already small load order for the new profile until I'm running Alternate Start, HDT HighHeel Beta, Devious Devices Assets and Integration, Sexlab Framework and Aroused, FNIS 5.2 with items spells and creatures, Fuz Ro Doh, Zaz, HDT physics extensions, XP32 Skeleton, Apachii Sky Hair Female 1.4, Soulgem Oven 7, this mod, and Spiders to Draugr and Skeevers (because fu*k no I'm not uninstalling that). Plus the skyrim dlc and SkyUI.  

I start the game, go through character creation (I forgot just how horrible it is without Race Menu). Run past the ghosts, outside drop over the edge and ride the river to Mixwater Mill. Get the note, no quest updates. Read the note, still no quest updates. (SGOMSE New Game Quest 1 is running.) Manually start the SGOMSE_QuestStory quest and set stage to 20 (have read the note). COC to the Winking Skeever simply because I'm sick and tired of running to Windhelm and paying the 20 gold to take a carriage to Solitude and showing up in the middle of the night.  Same result as before, I'm basically just some random naked female trying to talk to her even though she sent me a note asking to talk to me.

Having spent the last two hours messing with this, here is an obvious question that I should have asked before: Do I actually need to have gotten pregnant and either birthed a gem or expelled milk for Aymee's dialogue to work?  

Edited by TheOzoneHole
  • 2 weeks later...

If anyone cares/wants to read about the process I've gone through trying to get this working, open the spoiler.

First time: I select the SGOMSE option from LAL, run out of the starter dungeon, grab enough gear from Lucky to get me to Windhelm and carriage to Solitude. [sGOMSE] New Game Quest 1 is showing in my journal. Got the note as I ran past the mill on the way there. Get to Solitude late, go through the dialogue with Aymee until she tells me that I "need...to be...a cow."  Dialogue ends and then nothing. Run through the dialogue again, still nothing. Save, quit and reload. Aymee thinks that I'll find what she has to say "...interesting." Dialogue ends. 

Removed a few things from my load order including my body mod, and the Apachii Hair 1.5 file. Those shouldn't affect things but still. Tried again, all I get is the "...interesting." bit before she kicks me out of dialogue.

So I keep reducing my already small load order for the new profile until I'm running Alternate Start, HDT HighHeel Beta, Devious Devices Assets and Integration, Sexlab Framework and Aroused, FNIS 5.2 with items spells and creatures, Fuz Ro Doh, Zaz, HDT physics extensions, XP32 Skeleton, Apachii Sky Hair Female 1.4, Soulgem Oven 7, this mod, and Spiders to Draugr and Skeevers (because fu*k no I'm not uninstalling that). Plus the skyrim dlc and SkyUI.  

I start the game, go through character creation (I forgot just how horrible it is without Race Menu). Run past the ghosts, outside drop over the edge and ride the river to Mixwater Mill. Get the note, no quest updates. Read the note, still no quest updates. (SGOMSE New Game Quest 1 is running.) Manually start the SGOMSE_QuestStory quest and set stage to 20 (have read the note). COC to the Winking Skeever simply because I'm sick and tired of running to Windhelm and paying the 20 gold to take a carriage to Solitude and showing up in the middle of the night.  Same result as before, I'm basically just some random naked female trying to talk to her even though she sent me a note asking to talk to me.

Having spent the last two hours messing with this, here is an obvious question that I should have asked before: Do I actually need to have gotten pregnant and either birthed a gem or expelled milk for Aymee's dialogue to work?  

I used the "I own property in one of the holds" option from LAL to start in Solitude, immediately got her letter when I left the house and ran to her right away without ever having sex before and it worked perfectly.

I have noticed an issue between the Chastity Belt added by Aymee and the Slut Madness feature of  Devious Device - More Devious Quest http://www.loverslab...-devious-quest/ .  The Slut Madness feature fires off fine, but while wearing the belt it does not seem to count and does not reset the last activity counter

Bobbert6996, on 14 Dec 2014 - 9:45 PM, said:snapback.png

I think something is wrong with the "last activity" counter for Slut Madness. Mine shows that last was 6 days ago, even though the character had sex more recently (6 hours ago).

Hmm.. the Last activity is based on the timer of Sl activity (SexLab.DaysSinceLastSex(PlayerRef)) so it could related to Sl thing, like doing an activity marked as Sexual... I shall give a look to it.

I used the "I own property in one of the holds" option from LAL to start in Solitude, immediately got her letter when I left the house and ran to her right away without ever having sex before and it worked perfectly.

I don't know then. I don't think it could be my rig, like as not it is just Skyrim trolling me as it seems to take delight in doing. Oh well. I'll try this again when it hits beta.

i do not know what im doing wrong, but i can't get this mod to work, i have all the other required mods but it still crashes on start screen. help please

Giglge,

Where exactly are you stuck? Is your game crashing when you try and load? Can you not progress through dialogue?

This is a temperamental alpha release of the mod. For some people the mod works fine, but others are unable to get it working past the first round of dialogue. 

I saw that Alyxms just posted something about needing the version of Soulgem Oven II version 203 rather than version 206 which is the most recent version.

Have you tried the mod with a new character? Have you disabled everything in your load order other than Soulgem Oven MSE and the requirements?

This is about as much help as I can give at the moment, maybe you will be luckier than I was and able to get it working.

I know that the author has several mods on the go right now and is trying to spend time on all of them, and this one seems to have taken a back seat at the moment.

I was looking through the requirements and "Soulgem Oven II 203" ?

Why ?

Isn't the newest release 206 ?

I was wondering about that, too. I just installed release 206 and it worked fine for me. My guess was and still is, that release 203 or later are required for it to work at all. So as long as you don't use a release dating before 203 you should be fine.

I was looking through the requirements and "Soulgem Oven II 203" ?

Why ?

Isn't the newest release 206 ?

I was wondering about that, too. I just installed release 206 and it worked fine for me. My guess was and still is, that release 203 or later are required for it to work at all. So as long as you don't use a release dating before 203 you should be fine.

23266068.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if anyone's mentioned already, but instead of using Apachi hair, since hdt is a requirement of Soulgem Oven and an optional on this one, have you considered using hdt hair? There's really no comparison and there's now several versions out there to choose from.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/47000/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57179/?

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/899-meridas-hair/