Will you create a CBBE set with this at some point or just UUNP?

i only plan to maintain UUNP myself as it had better sliders to create my Moo preset. also in the circles i roll everyone seems to be all UNP, 7B, and Demonfet.

if you load the bodyslide project in outfit studio, load the CBBE shape after, then "conform all to sliders" (and then on the boots, select the HOOF itself and say "set base shape") you will have effectively converted it to CBBE. panties may need "copy weights" and then weight cleanup to properly bounce with the CBEE body without clipping.

none of the pieces show the bodyshape, so textures wont be an issue with the current Cow Girl Outfit. (though some of my other outfit ideas in the future may have issues)

i made it sound simple i know, but its very time consuming for me to maintain a CBBE set when i can't even test it, etc. i'd rather spend the time finishing the other parts of MSE.

Will you create a CBBE set with this at some point or just UUNP?

i only plan to maintain UUNP myself as it had better sliders to create my Moo preset. also in the circles i roll everyone seems to be all UNP, 7B, and Demonfet.

if you load the bodyslide project in outfit studio, load the CBBE shape after, then "conform all to sliders" (and then on the boots, select the HOOF itself and say "set base shape") you will have effectively converted it to CBBE. panties may need "copy weights" and then weight cleanup to properly bounce with the CBEE body without clipping.

none of the pieces show the bodyshape, so textures wont be an issue with the current Cow Girl Outfit. (though some of my other outfit ideas in the future may have issues)

i made it sound simple i know, but its very time consuming for me to maintain a CBBE set when i can't even test it, etc. i'd rather spend the time finishing the other parts of MSE.

No worries.  I always end up sick and tired of whichever body file I'm using and eventually bounce between a cbbe body and uunp at some point.  It just means I'll be holding off for a bit before giving this one a try.  I've been very impressed by most every mod of yours I've tried so far and while 'milking' is not a thing I usually bother with because its you I think it'll be worth a look when you get more up and running.

Looking forward to the next updates.

Thank you darkconsole for the amazing work. I wanted to ask though, are the extra .bsd files and the copies of .nifs in the bodyslide necessary or were they included by mistake? :)

the only mistakes i know of are anything that is like " - Copy" "- Copy (2)" that was me backing shit up before attempting something that BS usually screws up somehow.

Thank you darkconsole for the amazing work. I wanted to ask though, are the extra .bsd files and the copies of .nifs in the bodyslide necessary or were they included by mistake? :)

the only mistakes i know of are anything that is like " - Copy" "- Copy (2)" that was me backing shit up before attempting something that BS usually screws up somehow.

i just seen what you mean about the .bsd files. cleaning those up.

Any plans to give the boots hoof-sounding footsteps like the DD pony boots?

huh. i didn't even notice it wasn't. i had that working at one point.

i just seen what you mean about the .bsd files. cleaning those up.

Any plans to give the boots hoof-sounding footsteps like the DD pony boots?

huh. i didn't even notice it wasn't. i had that working at one point.

I get people wanting the constant clopping sound, but is it possible to have an optional file that removes the sound similar to how you silenced the wolves howling in untamed after you get the sound file fixed?

I was thinking of a cool way to integrate this into the world.

The one idea that seems to have stuck was the farmer idea.

Have a secluded farm in say the plains in Whiterun and where its main produce is delicious milk.

There could be a farmer who tends to his herd of a few cows (with sporting attire).

This farmer is able to sell you the cowgirl outfit and/or milks of various races.

Before you're able to purchase anything, there could be a mini quest... perhaps you'd have to resolve a supply problem.

Have a secluded farm in say the plains in Whiterun and where its main produce is delicious milk.

There could be a farmer who tends to his herd of a few cows (with sporting attire).

This farmer is able to sell you the cowgirl outfit and/or milks of various races.

Before you're able to purchase anything, there could be a mini quest... perhaps you'd have to resolve a supply problem.

During which there could be a mini quest that repeats, being where you go get milked.

You could be locked into said pasture and have to figure a way out by pickpocketing, or stealing a key.. or even charming one of the Stable-hands.

Just an idea. Could be fun.. seeing as so many enslavement quests end in sex. One that doesn't sounds really neat.

During which there could be a mini quest that repeats, being where you go get milked.

You could be locked into said pasture and have to figure a way out by pickpocketing, or stealing a key.. or even charming one of the Stable-hands.

Just an idea. Could be fun.. seeing as so many enslavement quests end in sex. One that doesn't sounds really neat.

i've had something simliar planned for a long time. but i wanted to use the farm /in/ whiterun the one across the street from the temple of kynereth. it has a single cow standing in it. conflicts be damned.

tumblr_oci1i4o7BA1u8cymno2_r1_1280.png

milking station i been working on

post-501843-0-66723000-1472502517_thumb.jpg

i've had something simliar planned for a long time. but i wanted to use the farm /in/ whiterun the one across the street from the temple of kynereth. it has a single cow standing in it. conflicts be damned.

tumblr_oci1i4o7BA1u8cymno2_r1_1280.png

milking station i been working on

attachicon.gif0C4Wtmzh.jpg

Theres a similar idea employed in SD stories, and you can immersively start there and do a few of the things mentioned here by using the Content Consumer's Alternate starts(CCAS), but it is obviously not fully developed and i'm not sure is ever intended to be a large scale project. I'd like to see a similar thing but encorporating some of the features of your other mod, and a quest where you are forced to work there.

I just hope anything planned for Milking doesn't require pregnancy.. I never liked using those mods. I mean, drugs and even magic could be used to make the 'cows' work.

Here's an idea: say the cow escapes and learns she's the Dragonborn! Well, a pretty cow can't just remove her bell collar now can she?

Why not make the bell collar have some kind of negative effect on stealth?

Why not make the bell collar have some kind of negative effect on stealth?

it already does. enemies can hear it. and the chance of it going ding lowers as your stealth gets better.

I didn't notice that.

Does the actual sound stop... or just the odds of it being heard? (Honestly, i adore the dinging as I move)

Just so I'm clear....and I warn you this might be a dumb question.... This collection is armor and a sound file alternative.... yes? I ask because I am looking forward to a new version of Milk Slave Experience (the quest) because I enjoyed it as far as you'd gotten with it.

And being kind of lactation-focused (ya think?) I was wondering if you could detect when a cow is in one of the ZaZ milk pumps and "deflate" her with those as well. I'd love to see that in SGO as well but won't cross post. :)

And... and... you're working on a new milking station? (drool)........ me want! ME WANT!

thanks

• 3 weeks later...