These are fantastic, many thanks!

From the screenshot it looks like the White version is indeed white, but it is grey on my screen, would you happen to know why?

can you post a screenshot to show me how grey?

the textures are indeed grey because i have found in most lighting cases pure white ends up being so bright it washes out the entire screen both with and without enb

Where can I aquire this cowgirl armor parts? Do I need to craft them, or buy them? Is this standalone mod or do I need SGO with it?

oh you lucky dog i was about to troll the hell out of you but apparently i lost the paragraph on the main page that said it.

they are all craftable at the tanning rack for various amounts of leather because cows.

• 2 weeks later...

Love the outfit, fits really well into my character's Milk Maid/SGO/Servant Life style and adventuring. Regarding the Farm I would like to make a suggestion.

I think a farm would be cool to have a farm where Milk Maids could be recruited (including followers) but I would love to see a consensual Farm option where Women can go as a refuge where they live, train and are cared for. Perhaps a Pervy but loving and gentle older man who dreams of having a Milk Maid farm and saving the Women of Skyrim from wars/famine etc but also enjoys cuddling/hand milking them too.

I would love to also see a hand milked animation where a Npc/Follower could hand milk you while you are on all fours, perhaps with a bucket/pail underneath, slower then a pump but more intimate. Maybe the farm owner could make you his favorite and hand milk you when your breasts are full when you walk close to him.

I see a lot of Capture/Slave/Forced mods so I think it be nice to see a option with a Farm filled with willing Milk Maids trying to make a better life for themselves and feeding the people of Skyrim at the same time.

This is just an idea, i know its pretty hard to make a mod, just some ideas I had.

Also looking forward to your new milk pump, so far looks awesome.

Where can I aquire this cowgirl armor parts? Do I need to craft them, or buy them? Is this standalone mod or do I need SGO with it?

oh you lucky dog i was about to troll the hell out of you but apparently i lost the paragraph on the main page that said it.

they are all craftable at the tanning rack for various amounts of leather because cows.

thank you very much, I finaly got my minotaur/bovine companion

• 2 months later...

Hi, i love the mod but im having problem with the moo preset, im new to using uunp. So its probably a really easy fix but i dont see it, I cant seem to get the hands and ankle seems to not look separate from the body, they dont line up, its my favorite preset but having the hand and anks not line up with the body really bothers me. Can someone help me out? 

I did very much try to read through this thread, and find my answer, but it became pretty laborious..

A dumb Question I guess, and I must have missed this on the Info Page.

1.  I noticed there are 2 104 downloads.

2. I am assuming I need both of them, as one is very small, and the other is quite large.

3. Is there and order that they should be installed in ?

4. I will be using MO as my Installer, will this be a problem ?

5. I know I could just do the trial, and error, install, and mix and match till I get it right, but I would really appreciate an installation guild. I have messed up so many mods by not getting them installed correctly... I hope is not a bother, and not to dumb a question.

P.S. I love everything you do, I have found all of your stuff most useful, and I am so glad you made a DDI free "ElDuderinos Fetish GrabBag"

Thank you for all your hard work.

EDIT >>> I seem to have managed okay, I was just concerned, any time Body slide is involved.

post-123-0-92306400-1487775545_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 4 months later...