Okay, so I've got a bit of an irritating issue with more then just bandit behavior now. Ever since I installed this mod pretty much all normally hostile non-creature factions won't attack me anymore(like the forsworn). And for some reason I can't talk to Alfred to even begin the mod on my main character right now either.

So far I've tried using the debug option in the MCM: didn't work.

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling the mod: didn't work.

Tried uninstalling the mod straight up: didn't work.

Tried getting the repacked version version: didn't work.

Tried using the console manually: didn't work... sorta. I think.

To clarify on the last, all normally hostile NPCs will be hostile at extreme ranges but whenever I get within about a hundred feet of them or so they sort of 'auto detect' me, become non-hostile, run up to me, then shower me with applause.

Anyone else experience anything like this? I don't think its another mod that's the issue since I never had this problem before hand but I'm hardly an expert here so I don't know.

Okay, so I've got a bit of an irritating issue with more then just bandit behavior now. Ever since I installed this mod pretty much all normally hostile non-creature factions won't attack me anymore(like the forsworn). And for some reason I can't talk to Alfred to even begin the mod on my main character right now either.

So far I've tried using the debug option in the MCM: didn't work.

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling the mod: didn't work.

Tried uninstalling the mod straight up: didn't work.

Tried getting the repacked version version: didn't work.

Tried using the console manually: didn't work... sorta. I think.

To clarify on the last, all normally hostile NPCs will be hostile at extreme ranges but whenever I get within about a hundred feet of them or so they sort of 'auto detect' me, become non-hostile, run up to me, then shower me with applause.

Anyone else experience anything like this? I don't think its another mod that's the issue since I never had this problem before hand but I'm hardly an expert here so I don't know.

Sounds like you have the http://www.loverslab.com/topic/35611-beta-spectator-crowds-ultra-edition-with-morality-guards/mod installed and it is stuck thinking you have a sex act in progress.

Sounds like you have the http://www.loverslab.com/topic/35611-beta-spectator-crowds-ultra-edition-with-morality-guards/mod installed and it is stuck thinking you have a sex act in progress.

Don't Have that actually. Anyway, I even tried using a save cleaner to remove orphan scripts and still didn't fix anything. So I kinda just gave up ended up starting a new game. All my mods work so much better now!

Back to Wolfclub though: its a nice little mod! Though I can't seem to escape properly, Darren won't accept my five ales for the guard.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Has any fix been found or released for the player control issues and bestiality black screen of the 20150226 version?

I have tried to read all the posts since then, and have not found anything except more convergent bug reports...

Very good mod, just went through it via Death Alternative. Had to make enslavement % very low (or in my case I just put it at 0%) so that the Wolf Club alternative happened instead of SD+ enslavement. It was a very well made.

Here are some things I noticed however.

- When you get punished and get placed on the X or the wooden yoke thing my character was shifted a bit in a certain direction that made it look like I was floating instead of actually being in a bind.

- Punishments get super repetitive, I probably did something wrong but it seemed random to me whether or not the npcs would like the drink I brought them. If they didn't like it for some odd reason, the same broomstick punishmnet would play every time. Around the 4th time it became boring. I think a variation in punishment would be better (and I believe your already working on adding the actual broomstick punishment animation?)

- Like other people said, more options is good, I was trying to find my way out after 10 customers, bc I had exhausted the 4 or so options a customer could give. It was pretty intresting when I got captured leaving though without a plan.

- Afterwards in Hjerm, the old dude who enslaved the character basically walked out after a while, never to return, he also repeated his line about how he is starting to like the character that he said in the cave.

-Yeah and the whip killed me when I got captured lol.

- Death alternative worked fine for me, besides the weird things death alternative already does.

The animal sex isn't showing char just stands there and the customer is happy but no animations? What am I missing? The troll jumped around char with big penis and in console I could see that it stood "playing animation" but there were no animations afterwards the troll got stuck in the doorway so the char couldn't leave the enclosure and everyone in club became hostile for no apparent reason. Debug options in menu does nothing. There is no broom in broom-animation. After I cooked food there is no option to give it to the customer. There is no dialogue option to get food from barkeeper or people working in wolfclub.  Other than that very nice atmosphere and fun. If anyone else get char frozen between sequences just write "enableplayercontrols" in console

Hello,

It's a great mod but I have a bug. The game crash just before the bellystretcher scene and when I want to equip the Bellystretcher...

Can somebody help me?

Do you have SD+ and its required mods installed? I am guessing it is part of a devious devices package works fine for me. Did your creature animations work??

Also anyone find a way out? I'm not asking for spoilers just curious if anyone found a way out

Which mod manager are you using? If it's MO, make sure your FNIS patch (stuff you move out of the overwrite area every time you run FNIS) is loaded after Wolfclub in the LEFT hand pane. I had the same problem and putting WC before my FNIS output fixed. 

I dont have MO at the moment. I'm not getting any fnis patch after updating behavior. I have since reinstalled but I am still not getting any animal animations in wolfclub

• 2 weeks later...

No offence but is this MOD worth bothering with? it appears to me that so many posts are with issues in the MOD working. 

I really love the concept of it but it seems to be full of glitches and bugs. i am scared to install it in case i ruins my fun in skyrim. i get enough CTD's and MOD issues without installing one that is a nightmare to use.

But i am so open to anyone telling me otherwise.

Is the mod still being worked on or just another sad dinosaur thats decaying? giggles.

the idea of a slave cave run by bandits and girls being used to serve them in numerous ways is awesome. to include some Devious Devices and slavery restrictions like Prison Overhaul is exciting. and i love the animal theme of it, the arena for them to watch you used in etc. but only if it works. 

A super idea is great. a super idea that works well as a MOD is another thing.

I dont mean so sound negative, i am just nervous of a MOD that appears to cause nothing but issues.

In about two of my saves, my sex animations play way too fast. The actors start going at it and then suddenly they advance thruough all the foreplay and sex scenes in less than a few seconds. Changing the timers does absolutely nothing and does not increase the time. And trying to use manual controls like hotkeys does not work. The actors just end up banging indefinitely until I have to forcefully end the animation with the only hotkey that seems to work.

Is there any fix for this? I even made a thread for this question but no one left any helpful answers. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling sexlab and rebuilding animations and that didn't help either.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't seem to be able to draw my weapons after completing wolf club. The old man died of that heart attack and I went back to get my gear. I got all my stuff and I can't draw my weapons.

Did you try and do the Death Alt. Fix Character State? that helps fix stuff like that for me sometimes.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I have a few questionsa bout this mod's interactions with the vanilla quest that takes place in the same location "Find the Skooma Dealers in Craigslorn Cavern", and agbout how it starts in general.

In a recent new playthrough, I started near riften, so I got the skooma quest quite early, thinking I would get my Thane of the Rift status squared away early and buy a house.  I didn't realize it, but the quest takes you to the same cave as this mod is set in.  When I arrived there, a bouncer outside attacked me.  I defeated hima nd went in, but many of the NPCs (most people who weren't slaves) attacked me on sight.

So... is that supposed to happen?

To be specific I have the following questions:

1) is it normal for the NPCs at the cave to be hostile when you first arrive?  The information for the mod says you can be a patron(ess) as well as a slave if you want so i assume not everyone who approaches is supposed to get attacked?

2) How does the quest normally begin, in general?  is there an NPC I need to talk to?  An event I need to trigger?

3) Do you have any further commentary or information on fixing issues of compatibility between this mod and the vanilla quest mentioned above?

Any help would be much appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I have a few questionsa bout this mod's interactions with the vanilla quest that takes place in the same location "Find the Skooma Dealers in Craigslorn Cavern", and agbout how it starts in general.

In a recent new playthrough, I started near riften, so I got the skooma quest quite early, thinking I would get my Thane of the Rift status squared away early and buy a house.  I didn't realize it, but the quest takes you to the same cave as this mod is set in.  When I arrived there, a bouncer outside attacked me.  I defeated hima nd went in, but many of the NPCs (most people who weren't slaves) attacked me on sight.

So... is that supposed to happen?

To be specific I have the following questions:

1) is it normal for the NPCs at the cave to be hostile when you first arrive?  The information for the mod says you can be a patron(ess) as well as a slave if you want so i assume not everyone who approaches is supposed to get attacked?

2) How does the quest normally begin, in general?  is there an NPC I need to talk to?  An event I need to trigger?

3) Do you have any further commentary or information on fixing issues of compatibility between this mod and the vanilla quest mentioned above?

Any help would be much appreciated.

I looked at this forum because of the notice about a new version. We'll have to see what it does when we get it. The prior versions blocked the house quest in riften. You could only complete by using the console. Another approach might be to put off activating this mod till after the dealing with the skooma dealers. I kept intending to do that, but never got around to it.

Good to see there is a new version!

Is there any news about the various scenes?

I had to drop the previous version because too many scenes and quest stages got stuck, but the rest of the mod is done so well, I really would like to see it progress smoothly.

Totally agreed. I still don't see the download. I will keep checking.