I played the new revision and really enjoyed this Add-on mod .. I always wanted to at least be able to interact with the wolf in the pit, and you have given us so much more than that!

I finished with the old guy (Darren?) helping me escape. (Do you plan on making  way to be a cooperative slave and earn your freedom?) I got the option to save him, but after I did the option just kept repeating .. eventually I just let him die so I could move on.  Is that intentional or a bug?

I had the previously mentioned problems with the broom animation not playing and occasionally needing to use "enableplayercontrols".  No other animation issues.

I had one other problem that I don't think has been mentioned before. When tasked to cook food for a customer, I could not always find all the ingredients.  I know most of what you need comes from the barrel next to the pot, and I know you can find other ingredients in sacks and barrels around the cave.

Here is one example: I needed to make beef stew. The only thing I couldn't find was garlic, so I just used the console to add some. But after making the stew and bringing it to the customer, I couldn't give it to him.  I only got the conversation option saying I couldn't fill his request?  It seemed like the game presumed I could not make the stew so it never looked for it in my inventory.  Is this intentional to make sure you get to experience the punishment features of this mod?

F.Y.I. - I used a 'SaveTool.exe' cleaned save where I had pretty much finished the vanilla content (57th level, killed Alduin, etc.) but had never used any previous versions of this mod. (I did however use Slaverun at one point, but it has since been uninstalled.  Note that all the young women in Whiterun STILL remain nude, too! .. but that's another story ..)

EDIT: After escaping with Darren, I continued playing and eventually got sent back to the Wolf Club via an SD event. Problem is, this time Darren is dead and there is no note in the cell.  Is there another way out?

I heard that the new version was stable i was real excited. My first try though was met with quick failure. I didnt try again cause I had to go but ill try later

first attempt. Told the greeter im poor and weak, got enslaved

fade to black. appear in the cavern some dude having sex with me

it finishes. stand up gagged. get told im now a slave

told come over here so you can learn your new place

.,......... and Freeze. player movement locked cant move nothing happens. had to quit. 

Does this mod conflict with any other known mods? See any conflicts below? 

These are all the mods I have enabled.

NOTE: >I DO USE LOOT AND THIS IS NOT MY LOAD ORDER, JUST AN EASY WAY TO SCREENSHOT ALL ENABLED MODS<

60c7fe4d5f8380d43dcaff6debb32026.png

e788027f049caddf19ee8d4052262c69.png

37e3332566aa635ead1d2e0244b76dff.png

efa8a975bad9bb2e639049416b6d6824.png

844eaae745fbb2079d85f0bbdb286229.png

EDIT: Deviously Helpless is an issue I see that. Ill try it without that. If anyone sees other conflicts or had similar issues and fixed it by xyz let me know.

I recently tried installing it and had an issue where basically none of the events seemed to fire except the vanilla SexLab calls. I also uninstalled DH and am rolling back to an earlier slave since I was experimenting with QAYL and will give it another shot.

yep same issue here. this mod does not work well at all for me. it actually works worse now than It did. Atleast before it tried to fire up scenes.

when you first enter and it gets to the whipping scene, it doesnt load. pc just stands there frozen no whipping occurs. luckily i was close enough to talk to him and via chat i was able to progress the story.

i was then set free in the cave to service customers. every customer like the above poster said request things nothing happens. unless its the sex one (that one works).. 

if they ask for you to do a beast, if they ask to whip you, etc etc. nothing happens. it just says customers served x (it goes up 1) and you are left free to run around again.

Not sure if I installed it right, but I am unable to find Alfred anywhere D:

I just extracted the 20150226 Alpha (packed) version into the data folder, and since Alfred didn't show I overwrote it with the loose version.

Still no Alfred on the crossroads just before the cavern.

Any help would be appreciated!

Not sure if I installed it right, but I am unable to find Alfred anywhere D:

I just extracted the 20150226 Alpha (packed) version into the data folder, and since Alfred didn't show I overwrote it with the loose version.

Still no Alfred on the crossroads just before the cavern.

Any help would be appreciated!

you should really use NMM its so much better than dumping stuff in your data folder.. and it lets you remove mods with a click of a button. 

I m using defeat+daymoyl+wolfclub

but when bandit defeat me makes go wolfclub and then ctd at once

Is that problem by wrong loadorder?

this is my loadorder

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
daymoyl.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
BeeingFemale.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
SGHairPackBase.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
NewStyleEyes.esm
SkyUI.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
SkyRe_Main.esp
ReProccer.esp
PISE.esp
JaxonzMCMKicker.esp
compelling treasure maps.esp
BFT Ships and Carriages - HF.esp
[MPX] NPC Gender Race Heights +Dawnguard.esp
Atlas Map Markers.esp
Atlas Dawnguard.esp
Atlas Blackreach.esp
Atlas Hearthfire.esp
Atlas Dragonborn.esp
SGPeople.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
Glowing Eyes.esp
Glowing Vampire Eyes.esp
MissAniThrope and chakaru11's C Eyes.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
Beautiful Hair.esp
_zzCCCHairs.esp
_zzSimsHair2.esp
N_43 Hair Pack.esp
SGHairPackAIO.esp
_NewHair.esp
mortenhairs.esp
_zzSimsHair.esp
MacKom_LoreStylesHairSet.esp
Aradia Gold Lady.esp
TERAArmors_CBBE.esp
BNS collection.esp
SexyVest.esp
DragonSongArmor.esp
DCSorceress.esp
Blade and Soul Negligee.esp
Osare HotPants.esp
Gatti12Jewelry.esp
Alduin Chsbhc V3T HDTBOOTS.esp
TribalWarrior.esp
Salome.esp
XXwanhunyiHH.esp
Dragon Lilly.esp
LB Lydia Armor.esp
Succubus Queen Attire.esp
Aradia Leather Armour.esp
ShellBondage - Bombshell.esp
AradiaBikini.esp
DOA5.esp
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - Phygnos Default Addon.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
ZazResources.esp
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SexLabDangerousNights.esp
SSv2.esp
Captured Dreams.esp
SexLab-Stories.esp
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
HorsePenis.esp
mslDeviousCaptures.esp
enb_reference.esp
[KONAN ENB] [0] Weather.esp
[KONAN ENB] [1] Interior.esp
[KONAN ENB] [2] Lights.esp
[KONAN ENB] [2-1] Lights - dungeon.esp
[KONAN ENB] [2-2] Lights - exterior.esp
[KONAN ENB] [4] Dawnguard.esp
[KONAN ENB] [5] Dragonborn.esp
Sit Anywhere.esp
DeadlyMutilation.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp
dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp
WetandCold.esp
Footprints.esp
UnreadBooksGlow.esp
WetandCold - Ashes.esp
Lost Art of the Blacksmith.esp
SlaveTats.esp
LyPlayerVoice.esp
SoS - The Wilds.esp
SoS - Civilization.esp
SoS - The Dungeons.esp
WetandCold - Holidays.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dip.esp
wolfclub.esp
GetStripped.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
BF.esp
More Dynamic Injuries.esp
CharacterMakingExtender.esp
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
Pinup Poser.esp
sextoys-calyps-2.esp

Hi

Thank you for the mod. Nice idea/concept

Sadly it wont play for me. The first version i had was the one with black screen.......

Now im trying out the latest version... and it plays well untill after abuse of animal or  the whipping by the pole, then i loose the  dialog i can move but not speak....! So no fun :(

Latest version of DAYMOYL ????

Is it just me that cannot make this mod to work? man i really want to play this

Every time I try to start the game with the Wolfclub plugin it crashes. I can't even get to the start menu. I installed all of the required mods listed, (except Sanguine's Debauchery) and ran FNIS.

Is "SD+ (Sanguine Debauchery enhanced)" NEEDED for the mod to even allow my game to start up??

I've been trying to get this mod to work for ages now.

Hello,

Thank you very much for your work.

My bug report:

- At the beginning, when the butcher whips the girl. If she resist one time, no problem, he does it again. If she resist a second time, he stop whipping and nothing happen.

- During the job, the painful one, with whipping again but from the customers this time, doesn't work very well with me. The scene sometime doesn't start. And very often at the end i'm stuck  and the debug mode cannot do something.

But I manage to work the mod.

Edited by chokinou

Bug report for 20150226 (loose):

- Paying customer; talked to Bob, have a browse, on my way out I get held and enslaved. My PC had nothing DD related equiped.

- The guy leading me to the back area paths right of the gate and faceplants a wall.

- Wait an hour, console moveto Rob, get punished, bellystretcher equipped, but no quests anywhere to be found.

-T