ImmerSlave-GagBlindCut.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
DCL-FF patch.esp
SDpatch - Fixes.esp
Captured Dreams.esp
SD Cages.esp
DeviouslyHelpless.esp
wolfclub.esp

One of my 'scenarios' for broken scenes is a corrupted export from CK (I've used 'Create Archive' the last time). I've exported the mod using different way. Those having issues, please test it and let me know if there are any changes. It's almost the same version as last time. - version 20141208 Alpha Repack (packed).7z

I have even handpicked all scripts and made a never packed, loose version. Try it as a last resort and let me know. (version 20141208 Alpha Repack (loose).7z)

In any case, please test it on brand new save! (just to be sure..)

I really hope this will fix it. I don't have enough time any more to dig into this more thoroughly.

Cheers

20141208 Alpha Repack (packed).7z

20141208 Alpha Repack (loose).7z

pchs,

Wolfclub should be enhanced to use a callable trigger to start a slavery session like is discussed in this thread

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/41369-idea-helpless-right-into-enslavement/?p=1086981

Then the work going on at http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26743-simple-slavery-beta/could add your mod as a possible hand-off. That would allow your mod to become a possible endpoint among many.

Just a note, I noticed that you have optional dependency on RND but the author of RND is no longer supporting his mod and has suggested others use iNeed.   I think with iNeed's last patch, they made it so users can actually set items to be compatible with it in game as long as they are marked as they have the VendorItemFood keyword.  Not sure how much work it would be to add compatibility with that mod since is is really quite nice now.

This mod in theory is amazing. one of the best iv seen. Sadly it was very buggy when I tried it and I dont think its being updated anymore? 

issues with player losing movement ability. Issues where the "troll pen rape" scene would not start screen just goes black and stays black forever. etc etc. 

Its a shame because mods like this are so rare and in theory so perfectly capture that real enslavement feel

The "20150220 Alpha (packed).7z" file cannot be unpacked, because it is broken.

Use 7zip. I am able to unpack it without issues.

This mod in theory is amazing. one of the best iv seen. Sadly it was very buggy when I tried it and I dont think its being updated anymore? 

issues with player losing movement ability. Issues where the "troll pen rape" scene would not start screen just goes black and stays black forever. etc etc. 

Its a shame because mods like this are so rare and in theory so perfectly capture that real enslavement feel

The mod was recently updated. Give it a try, according to feedback, major bugs should be fixed.

I added a call to the new mod event in SD+ as an endpoint when a master is tired of a bad slave.

That is still untested but I have no reason to believe it wouldn't work.

That will be part of the next update to SD+.

Cool idea! Anyway, it works, I've tested it by creating a separate mod and triggering it. No one else than me has tested it, though.

pchs,

Wolfclub should be enhanced to use a callable trigger to start a slavery session like is discussed in this thread

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/41369-idea-helpless-right-into-enslavement/?p=1086981

Then the work going on at http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26743-simple-slavery-beta/could add your mod as a possible hand-off. That would allow your mod to become a possible endpoint among many.

Done! Thanks for advice.

I wasn't able to unpack it using either MO nor Winrar. But I should have tried redownloading it. It works now. Sorry.

I once tried both 7zip and Winrar and I will stick with Winrar for sure ;)

the mod has been updated lately and works now very well.

go and try yourself

I wasn't able to unpack it using either MO nor Winrar. But I should have tried redownloading it. It works now. Sorry.

I once tried both 7zip and Winrar and I will stick with Winrar for sure ;)

I just downloaded it using Firefox and unpacked it with 7Zip and just for good measure also installed it from the 7Z file using MO. I suspect the browser you downloaded it with messed it up and you need to try again.

Hi

Can anyone tell me why the player freezes after an animation,  ie after post animation player comes off post and then wont move with movement controls, also after broom animation player wakes up in cell but no movement controls.

Thanks

This issue also started to happen with me, but after i updated to the new packed version.

You can use enableplayercontrols in the console to workaround this or via MCM Wolfclub > Debug > Unstuck Player

Hi

Can anyone tell me why the player freezes after an animation,  ie after post animation player comes off post and then wont move with movement controls, also after broom animation player wakes up in cell but no movement controls.

Thanks

This issue also started to happen with me, but after i updated to the new packed version.

You can use enableplayercontrols in the console to workaround this or via MCM Wolfclub > Debug > Unstuck Player

This started to happen on 208 version, still happens on loose or packed new version, tried Unstuck Player, doesnt work, havent tried   `enableplayercontrols`

It did work fine at first except animal animations, then suddenly happed.

I found out Deviously Helpless creates a problem, as NPCs keep attacking as she has restraints on and the start animation wont work correctly,

Must be some other mod causing this current problem but cant figour which it is.