I love this mod.. but disabling in the MCM for the DAYMOYL would make this mod would not function?..I kinda hate using DAYMOYL.. DAYMOYL has a lot of bug when I play so I hate to use it...

If you disamble the Death Alternative, wolf club will still work. Only you won't find yourself in the Wolf club after being defeated in combat.

You will have to go there and speak with a guy outside the cave and the quest will start.

I love this mod.. but disabling in the MCM for the DAYMOYL would make this mod would not function?..I kinda hate using DAYMOYL.. DAYMOYL has a lot of bug when I play so I hate to use it...

If you disamble the Death Alternative, wolf club will still work. Only you won't find yourself in the Wolf club after being defeated in combat.

You will have to go there and speak with a guy outside the cave and the quest will start.

ah..ok  thanks.. it's okey if I won't find myself in the club since i'm using a Male character.

I have some quick questions that may have been answered already, but I was unable to find them.

When you say doesn't work with things that change bandit behavior I am assuming you don't mean combat AI mods that make enemies harder to fight and such, correct?

As for RND I personally prefer ineeds for food, drink, sleep requirement as it has follower support. Will that work with this mod or does it need to be RND?

Question: After escaping, my PC returned together with a follower. Alfred was nowhere to be seen. A bouncer who was visible seemed to go aggro when we sneaked closer, which was not too surprising since he seemed to go aggro as well when escaping with Darren, so he was taken out. When we entered the cavern, the bouncer inside, the butcher and the barkeep went aggressive -so far unremarkable. But for some reason, the Hemming Black-Briar clone went aggro as well. Is that normal?

Also, I was wondering if it's possible to finish the usual Cragslane Cavern quest and if it's possible to recover the PC's stuff?

I have encountered a problem while using this mod during the escaping quest using the 20150226 (loose) version.

Once I get out off Cragslane Cave , I speak to D ,he gives me the potion , screen fades to black , I get teleported to hjerim (according to the map) , and the screen doesn't turn "normal" again , it stays black , I can move , but that's all I can do .

I did the quest from a clean save , didn't change anything .

This mod looks great by the way =)

edit : Looks like trying again and again and reorganizing my mods ( with LOOT ) solved the problem.

Edited by Narex

Hi,

the idea sounds good but,...

when I enter the club as a customer, noone in there does talk to me....(exept de guy who calls me slave and does not allow me to leave...)

when choose the "I am weak...." dialog I just get a black screen and cannot do anything...

are there any solutions for this? (i tried all of the different available versions)

The packed and loose version are different (compared them in Mod Organizer).

The packed version contains some meshes and textures from ZAZ (which conflict with ZAZ v6 if you have it in your load order, wait... you do!). Some scripts too ! Which conflict with Death Alternative and SkyUI (ski_playerloadgamealias.pex and .psc). BSA must be cleaned !

Loose version is recommanded.

Sorry for my english !

Back to say that i've played the main quest with the SexLab 1.60 Alpha 3 patch and everything went smooth.

Completed the quest first try, no CTD, no bugs !

Story spoiler

I've kept Darren alive.The story continues with SD+

Question:
If i get free from him, will i see him in my next visit to WolfClub ?
What if he died ? i won't be able to escape from WolfClub anymore ?
That would be cool !

Great mod, pchs !

I am eagger to see more... Have you planned to add more features ?

Cheers !

Again, sorry for my english.

The packed and loose version are different (compared them in Mod Organizer).

The packed version contains some meshes and textures from ZAZ (which conflict with ZAZ v6 if you have it in your load order, wait... you do!). Some scripts too ! Which conflict with Death Alternative and SkyUI (ski_playerloadgamealias.pex and .psc). BSA must be cleaned !

Loose version is recommanded.

Sorry for my english !

Hi can i ask where you have wolfclub in your loadorder ?

I have tried to play this mod many times with different versions and never did it work for me :(

So if it is a loadorder problem you can maybe help

On your recomandation i installed the loose file version

Thanks

Iggy

Hi !

If that helps, here is my load order: (long list, 217 active mods)

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
HmmWhatToWear.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
RSkyrimChildren.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
daymoyl.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
RaceMenuOverlayCompilation.esp
RaceMenuOverlays.esp
BarenziahQuestMarkers_Droppable.esp
SkyrimSpeedsVanilla.esp
Aradia Devious Expansion.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
BW Lydia Mannequin.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
HDT Capes.esp
Aradia Kato Outfit.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch.esp
CrimsonTwilightArmor.esp
Serana.esp
gitgud greaves (dawnguard).esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
SlaveTats.esp
fFastTravelSpeedMult_4.esp
EquippablePubes.esp
bosmer-lingerie.esp
FreckleMania.esp
GrassOnSteroids_NaturalEdition_Vanilla.esp
SkyUI.esp
AchieveThat.esp
SplashofRain.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
HarvestOverhaul.esp
BFSEffects.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFX - Dragonborn.esp
ELFX - Dawnguard.esp
LB Lady Queen.esp
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
SB_Mashup.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
Footprints.esp
Footprints - Ash.esp
HDT Havok Object.esp
Halo's Poser.esp
Headtracking.esp
Customizable Camera.esp
ScarletDawnArmor.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
Merta Assassin Armor.esp
PNENB.esp
LadyKdCirclets.esp
Salome.esp
Salome Mashup.esp
DW Enemies and Wanderers.esp
VioLens.esp
LessIntrusiveHUD.esp
Merta Assassin Tattoos.esp
Dragonbone Marauder armor.esp
Dragonbone Marauder armor Addon.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
Blush When Aroused.esp
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
Predator Vision.esp
Private Needs Discreet.esp
Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp
Purewaters.esp
Bathing in Skyrim - Water for Pure Waters (Legendary).esp
RaceMenu.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
Sexy Armor Replacer Patch.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
Tiwa44_Minidresses.esp
SOS Equipable Schlong.esp
No More Glowing Edges.esp
gitgud greaves (dragonborn).esp
RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SerialStrip.esp
SerialStripper.esp
SexLab Cumshot.esp
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
Headbomb's Better Sorting - Soul Gems (PseudoVanilla).esp
Vampire Lord Tweaks MERGE PATCH.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp
SexLabSquirt.esp
Sexy Armor Patch.esp
MashupUNP.esp
Mashup UNP - Addons.esp
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
Snotgurg Equipment HUD.esp
Sotteta Necromancer Outfit.esp
When Vampires Attack.esp
VesWhoreOutfit.esp
VindictusMixRobes.esp
WetandCold.esp
WetandCold - Ashes.esp
AOS.esp
RevampedExteriorFog.esp
Weapons & Armor_TrueOrcish&DaedricWeapons.esp
Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
Headbomb's Better Sorting - Ingredients.esp
Dark Brotherhood Replacer FIX.esp
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
Headbomb's Better Sorting - Miscellaneous.esp
LB Lady Arcana.esp
NPC_Overhaul_V_2_.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
CCO_WAFTrueWeapons_Patch.esp
Headbomb's Better Sorting - Ammo.esp
AOS2_GDO Patch.esp
AOS2_WAF Patch.esp
AOS2_CoT3_1_patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
AOS2_WetandCold Patch.esp
WhatToWear - Custom Armor Slots.esp
calyps-bosmer.esp
dD Enchanted Chests.esp
dD-No Spinning Death Animation Merged.esp
derp_maiden_mashup greaves addon.esp
derp_maiden_mashup.esp
gitgud greaves.esp
iHUD.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
Mighty Magick Skyrim - Main.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
Facelight.esp
Headbomb's Better Sorting - Potions (Half Weight).esp
Invisibility Eyes Fix.esp
SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp
Captured Dreams.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
wolfclub.esp
Deviously Helpless Patch.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
animal_mansion.esp
Bijin Wives.esp
Inconsequential NPCs.esp
Cloaks.esp
TheChoiceIsYours.esp
Skysan_ELFX_SMIM_Fix.esp
Stealth Skills Rebalanced_COMPLETE.esp
Guild Duelist Armor - CCO.esp
1nivWICCloaks.esp
Smithing Perks Overhaul_Remade.esp
WestWindAssault.esp
1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
Sabrina.esp
Jessica.esp
Toccata.esp
Inconsequential NPCs - Enhancement.esp
Patch - Inconsequential NPCs - RS kids.esp
RiversideLodge.esp
RSChildren_CompleteUSKP.esp
The Huntsman.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
Bijin Lydia.esp
Wolfclub Patch.esp (made by myself with TESVEDIT)
soulgemexchange.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
towConversation.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
HSxHorseStablingCities+HF.esp
daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
sanctuarycleanup.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
Extended Encounters.esp
Tembtra Thief Armor.esp
Riften Canal Exit.esp
SexLab_PaySexCrime.esp
iNeed.esp
DragonboneBarbarianArmor.esp
Heeled Collection.esp
TheChoiceIsYours_Dawnguard.esp
My Home Is Your Home.esp
LB Blood Mage.esp
GreenWaterFix_CrystalClearPatch.esp
bm_SimpleAction.esp
Clochette.esp
WestWindMisfit.esp
iNeed - Dangerous Diseases.esp
zzArmormashups.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Warburg's 3D Paper World Map - Texture 2.esp
warburg's 3d paper world map - dawnguard.esp
Warburg's 3D Paper World Map - Dragonborn.esp
CORE Patch.esp
NPC Patch.esp
Weapons & Armor Patch.esp
Clothing & Clutter Patch.esp
Mighty Magick Patch.esp
Prison Overhaul Patch.esp
Animal Mansion Fix.esp
Sanguine Patch.esp

Death Alternative - Capture - Patch.esp

Try to use SexLab 1.60 Alpha 3, even if it still is in development, it's already a great improvement !

Also, use LOOT for your load order.

My animations are all going by their own rules. When I have auto advance stages active, all 4 or 5 stages of the animation play in like 5 seconds, no matter how high I set the timers. Then, my hotkeys are unresponsive, so now when i click the space bar to advance a stage, the animation stays in the first stage without end. It is extremely irrating and I have gotten absolutely no suport so far from the community.

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?

My animations are all going by their own rules. When I have auto advance stages active, all 4 or 5 stages of the animation play in like 5 seconds, no matter how high I set the timers. Then, my hotkeys are unresponsive, so now when i click the space bar to advance a stage, the animation stays in the first stage without end. It is extremely irrating and I have gotten absolutely no suport so far from the community.

Look in your DATA folder, is there a SCRIPTS.RAR file?   Is your Data\Scripts\Source folder suddenly mostly empty?

Hello,

I have a problem with this mod. When I get caught and I wake up in wolfclub, the first thing that happens is that I whip on the cross, but at this time I also began sanguine debauchery and start the quest "enslavement" and history with mod Wolfclub not go more forward.
I saw that the two are compatible mod, how can I resolve this conflict?
thk

Look in your DATA folder, is there a SCRIPTS.RAR file? Is your Data\Scripts\Source folder suddenly mostly empty?

No, the source folder is not empty. There are a lot of things in there. However I went into the search bar for the all the folders in the EN and Data Folder, and none of them found anything titled "SCRIPTS.RAR".

Look in your DATA folder, is there a SCRIPTS.RAR file? Is your Data\Scripts\Source folder suddenly mostly empty?

No, the source folder is not empty. There are a lot of things in there. However I went into the search bar for the all the folders in the EN and Data Folder, and none of them found anything titled "SCRIPTS.RAR".

The oddness and timing of when this started happening occurred as Steam pushed out an unwise update to the CK leading me to suspect they had caused this change to your game.

The evidence though does not point to that as being the source.

Nevertheless, I recommend you try reinstalling SKSE and see if that makes things work properly again. It is the SKSE mod which enables the hotkeys and if for any reason it is disrupted...

The oddness and timing of when this started happening occurred as Steam pushed out an unwise update to the CK leading me to suspect they had caused this change to your game.

Nevertheless, I recommend you try reinstalling SKSE and see if that makes things work properly again. It is the SKSE mod which enables the hotkeys and if for any reason it is disrupted...

Alright thanks. I appretiate the help. So by reinstall do you mean simply uninstalling then reinstalling thru NMM or going to the actual SKSE site and completely reinstalling it to my PC?

Alright thanks. I appretiate the help. So by reinstall do you mean simply uninstalling then reinstalling thru NMM or going to the actual SKSE site and completely reinstalling it to my PC?

SKSE has it's own installer so go to their site, download the current version again and run the installer or follow their manual install process. NMM will not install SKSE properly since part of that mod goes in the SKyrim folder.

SKSE has it's own installer so go to their site, download the current version again and run the installer or follow their manual install process. NMM will not install SKSE properly since part of that mod goes in the SKyrim folder.

The Steam update to the CK did break script compilation for mods.  I had to restore my scripts from the scripts.rar file and then reinstall SKSE.

Looking forward to trying the new version.  Devious Captures and the arm binder kept me from enjoying the last one.

The Steam update to the CK did break script compilation for mods. I had to restore my scripts from the scripts.rar file and then reinstall SKSE.

Looking forward to trying the new version. Devious Captures and the arm binder kept me from enjoying the last one.

I reinstalled SKSE and my animations didn't play at all. Mt game actually froze up when I wanted to play the oral sex animations. I made sure to enable Sexlab and all of the animations were refistered. It might be my computer though, i'll keep trying.

I reinstalled SKSE and my animations didn't play at all. Mt game actually froze up when I wanted to play the oral sex animations. I made sure to enable Sexlab and all of the animations were refistered. It might be my computer though, i'll keep trying.

What sort of memory patches for Skyrim do you have installed?

Only one patch is needed and that is the Sheson patch which is now built into SKSE. With that patch enabled (it is NOT enabled by default) you do not need any other patch including those to allow you to use more hair mods.

Enabling that memory patch should make your game a whole lot more stable.

What sort of memory patches for Skyrim do you have installed?

Only one patch is needed and that is the Sheson patch which is now built into SKSE. With that patch enabled (it is NOT enabled by default) you do not need any other patch including those to allow you to use more hair mods.

Enabling that memory patch should make your game a whole lot more stable.

I managed to fix it. My Hotkeys are working properly as well as the timers and aninations. However the actors aren't stripping during scenes. They are basically dry humping with armor on. I tried "Clean and Rebuild" as well looking around in the "Striping and Timers" section

I don't know if this has been said before or if it is even integrated into the mod yet, but I can't do anything as a customer there. The Barkeeper attacks me and the others have no real dialogue

Oh and my fps rate is dropping immensely whenever I enter the Wolfclub or some other Areas (usually Areas with lots of NPCs). Does anybody know what type of mods or whatelse could be the cause of that? I didn't have the Problem before ... Oh and whenever I reload a save made when I only got a couple fps, after the loading Screen the Screen is just black and I got to shut my PC down before I can use it again.

I'll try out to deactivate some of the NPC tracking mods I have now