LOL! I played this mod last december and now I was giving it a second try! I got stuck again on the matter of 5 ales that should be 5 nord mead! :D Silly me short memory.

Not it works fine except for the broom as reported in the initial post. (it worked fine in the previous version).

At least now the animal scene work perfectly.

The only bug I had as I had last year is the "fixed camera angle" after the belly stretcher scene. (solved releasing control in ZAZ player control center)

• 2 weeks later...

I see an update for CBBE Belly stretcher bodyslide studio, but not for any scripts... Am I missing something? I see no update to any other file and I'm sure that the CBBE file is not the update to the mod and the scripts... Please let me know if I'm wrong. 

Thanks, can't wait to play the update to this mod! :D

The falmer scene will cause the player to be stuck in the scene forever, the unstuck command doesn't work and you cannot move, nor any NPC reset debug option. Only option is to reload a save and hope you don't get it. (The falmer doesn't actually go up to you either, it just goes out of its cell after screen fades back to normal, then goes back in its cell, not even coming to you.)

Similarly, the broom scene also keeps you stuck there forever.

When stuck to the cross for the first time, zooming out can cause your character to flip around, causing the whipping NPC to get stuck between the table and the cross and you, forcing him to put away the whip, get it out, put it away, etc.

When attached to the post when serving customers, you can zoom out, but not zoom in to first person. Also after the NPC finishes whipping, there's a chance you will not be controllable ever again, like the above falmer. If you stay first person and go to the post, the NPC supposed to whip you can stand there forever, not activating his whipping.

The troll scene also glitches out the same way the falmer scene does.

Also, when you get out and are in the room with Darren, if you save him, he will tie you up on the floor, you can still move even in that position, and he will infinite loop talk to you asking how you ended up in the wolfclub cave, breaking the quest altogether.

The death alternative trigger for this mod breaks the questline a lot. You never met Alfred, so the game thinks you got in by alfred tricking you, as a result, when you get out and then come back after killing Darren, Alfred will infinite try to talk with you until he can trick you into going into the cave (whether or not the NPCs inside are all dead.) Alfred is also essential when this occurs, yes, he is essential even after killing Darren after escaping.

I really liked the idea behind this mod and decided to give it another go now that I know a bit more about how things work. It ran pretty nicely up until where you give Darren the 5 meads and you're supposed to go to sleep, wake up and go past the first bouncer who instead of being drunk as promised, knocks you out and drags you back inside. Is that supposed to happen? If not, is there a way to advance the quest through console command?

Is this mod still being worked on? I can give a feedback report on bugs I encountered if you'd like. I figure with the new releases of almost every other mod out there as well as the new framework release, it could be useful if it's still being worked on. 

I've been at this for well over an hour now, I have 25 customers served saved up and easily over 50-60 served total.... how is this supposed to progress? and who is this Darren NPC people keep mentioning in their posts? Is he supposed to be in the club? because he isn't there for me.

edit: Stupid thing either spawned or fell under the ground. Now I just need to figure out how to get the cuffs off after darrens heart attack.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, excuse my English I have a problem, possible bug (the game as a victim. Character woman).

First of all tell you that I have already tried the hack to the first flight, but now I'm stuck on a previous point.

- The first request is Yoren: 5 servants customers (no problem)

- The second request Yoren is to serve drinks and meat to customers, and one sees it my problem. No customer asks me the meat and this never appears in the barrel supplies.

In test match I made meat was enough but now nothing, nothing, and there is no client asks me.

I also tried to sleep to pass the time, but to no avail.

Note: I did not install the mod "Realistic Needs and Diseases". Is this the cause?

• 1 month later...

If anyone is interested, I have been working on a small patch to improve compatibility with SD+ in the last stage of Wolfclub's quest (mainly, to change the location of the final stage and fixes to the NPC's behavior).

I sent pchs a note to ask for permission to share the patch... I will post it as soon as I get a reply.