Can anyone tell me or has pictures of what exactly the bellystretcher is supposed to be or look like. I have never gotten it to work properly and it gets all distorted when equipped so I don't know what it's supposed to look like. Does it do anything special or is it for looks only? Thanks

Did you even look at the post above yours...?

Yes I did but I couldn't get the file to open so I couldn't actually view the screenshot. More then a picture though I was wondering if it was supposed to be anything. In other words does it do anything special. Is there a special quest related to getting it or removing it? is it a punishment? Do you just have it the whole time you are using the mod or do you get it at some point etc???

I didn't start with it when I used it but as I said I didn't think that part was working right for me so I used the player.additem cheat to get one on purpose to try it and it was distorted and I couldn't tell how it was supposed to look or play out naturally in game.

Fair enough, here is a character wearing the belly stretcher.

post-76788-0-65543900-1477269415_thumb.jpgpost-76788-0-11009700-1477269425_thumb.jpgpost-76788-0-75447000-1477269432_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I am having issues getting the UUNP bellystretcher running. I can get the base version with console but Bodyslides will not make any new meshes when I try getting that to run

I think I am missing a file somehow.

EDIT: Nvm needed the Loose files

Edit2: okay now I am getting this message in BS 

"bellystretcher_UUNP:Unable to load input nif: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam|steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\Bellystretcher\Bellystretcher.nif

but it is there. and I can open the file with Nifskope.

Edit3: There was a misplaced file in the UUNP BS. it works, but now I am invisible

Edit4:

I can get the CBBE body to load. I can get the UUNP Armor visible but my body invisible. but it looks like there is no body mesh on the UUNP armor. did I do something wrong? miss a step? should I install the CBBE replacer and then overwrite that with the UUNP?

Edit5: I Did it!

• 1 month later...

first thank you for this mod, im really enjoying it, i was wondering after doing 3 serves to darren, he talked to me and asked for 5 bottle of ales, i got 5 bottles of ale but he doesnt have any option to talk now, i even did 10 serves afterwards to him but still nothing. am i doing something wrong or is this a bug? 

Please help me.

first thank you for this mod, im really enjoying it, i was wondering after doing 3 serves to darren, he talked to me and asked for 5 bottle of ales, i got 5 bottles of ale but he doesnt have any option to talk now, i even did 10 serves afterwards to him but still nothing. am i doing something wrong or is this a bug? 

Please help me.

I think the patch skyrimll made should fix that. I don't know what happens if you add it on mid quest though.

Please help me.

I think the patch skyrimll made should fix that. I don't know what happens if you add it on mid quest though.

Just tried it, it doesnt work mid quest. I will try with a fresh game now.

I just played through it again the other night and it was working well.

Problem is that it reminded me of all the things I would like to fix in the mod and how much time i don't have to make it work the way I want :)

Edit:

Here are the things I would like to fix in a larger patch if I had more time.

- Add dialogues to other customers, other whores (helpless, backstory)
:: Give customers aliases, masks

- Add detection of sex with customers
:: Counts as serving them

- Add healing service
:: One of the whores can be a Madam

- Add comments about ‘pink cheeks’ + similar comments to SD+ Sanguine

- First time improvements
:: Give mod real quest structure
:: Quest stages / objectives
:: add stash of mead somewhere (mead barrel)
:: Two branches - first time and repeat customer
:: Replace Yoren the Butcher if dead
:: add dialogues to Darren (comments while in club, backstory after enslaved)
:: add way to convince him to let you go (his heart if too much sex?)

- Repeat customer
:: Serve 10 customers
:: If majority of punishments, dispose of player into The Pit
:: If majority of rewards, send player back to Simple Slavery

- The Pit
:: Vertical well with skeletons and bodies of past whores at bottom
:: Very little lights
:: Tunnels with Spiders, maybe a chaurus or two
:: Connects to rubbles, collapsed tunnel and nearby mine

Please help me.

Just tried it, it doesnt work mid quest. I will try with a fresh game now.

If serving darren 3 times enough, i brought him 5 ales, but still no dialogue option with him. Seems like patch didnt work either :/

I just played through it again the other night and it was working well.

Problem is that it reminded me of all the things I would like to fix in the mod and how much time i don't have to make it work the way I want :)

Edit:

Here are the things I would like to fix in a larger patch if I had more time.

- Add dialogues to other customers, other whores (helpless, backstory)

:: Give customers aliases, masks

- Add detection of sex with customers

:: Counts as serving them

- Add healing service

:: One of the whores can be a Madam

- Add comments about ‘pink cheeks’ + similar comments to SD+ Sanguine

- First time improvements

:: Give mod real quest structure

:: Quest stages / objectives

:: add stash of mead somewhere (mead barrel)

:: Two branches - first time and repeat customer

:: Replace Yoren the Butcher if dead

:: add dialogues to Darren (comments while in club, backstory after enslaved)

:: add way to convince him to let you go (his heart if too much sex?)

- Repeat customer

:: Serve 10 customers

:: If majority of punishments, dispose of player into The Pit

:: If majority of rewards, send player back to Simple Slavery

- The Pit

:: Vertical well with skeletons and bodies of past whores at bottom

:: Very little lights

:: Tunnels with Spiders, maybe a chaurus or two

:: Connects to rubbles, collapsed tunnel and nearby mine

These would be great. Also, there is a broom animation in one of the sex animation packs now, so maybe you could make the mod call for that animation when the broom punishment comes up.

What if when you got enslaved by SD+ after a few days of wandering, there's a chance the master will lead the character to wolf club and sell them to the Club? I guess you'd have to have an alternate way to escape & get released then if you already did the Darren quest. 

Someone brought this up once but it doesn't seem to have been answered.  Cragslane Cavern is supposed to be cleared out in the quest Supply and Demand, to become a Thane of Riften.  If further development is done on this mod, is it possible to make the mod leave the place as vanilla until after you clear it out the first time?  After that, the Wolfclub finds an empty cave and sets up shop.

Sadly i dont think this mod is being progressed, at least it hasnt for some time ( i could be wrong). It could be that the creator /modder is just absent due to RL issues or has genuinely given up on it.

I am honestly not sure how the politics of modding works, whether another person can just pick up where one modder left off if the MOD has been inactive for a certain amount of time OR if they need permission from the original modder to take it over ( which could end up being an eternity if they never return).

There are a handful of totally great MODS on this site that haven't been touched in a long time and likely abandoned BUT its never trully clear and it has been known some Modders do return to carry them on after a long break.

I hope this is picked up again or at some point some one is allowed/able to update or revamp it. It has huge potential and it would be a crying shame if its never ever continued or improved.

Sadly i dont think this mod is being progressed, at least it hasnt for some time ( i could be wrong). It could be that the creator /modder is just absent due to RL issues or has genuinely given up on it.

I am honestly not sure how the politics of modding works, whether another person can just pick up where one modder left off if the MOD has been inactive for a certain amount of time OR if they need permission from the original modder to take it over ( which could end up being an eternity if they never return).

There are a handful of totally great MODS on this site that haven't been touched in a long time and likely abandoned BUT its never trully clear and it has been known some Modders do return to carry them on after a long break.

I hope this is picked up again or at some point some one is allowed/able to update or revamp it. It has huge potential and it would be a crying shame if its never ever continued or improved.

I couldn't agree more about that.

• 3 weeks later...

I couldn't agree more about that.

I would love it if someone picked this up again. The idea of it is amazing

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I guess this mod is not being supported anymore, that is a shame the idea is great and it looks amasing.

I've had a bug that made me quit the game : Each time I'm attached to the pole and whipped my character gets struck at the end. Can't move, nothing happen...

If someone have made this mod in a working state from the beginning to the escape PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post your MCM configs. 

I guess this mod is not being supported anymore, that is a shame the idea is great and it looks amasing.

I've had a bug that made me quit the game : Each time I'm attached to the pole and whipped my character gets struck at the end. Can't move, nothing happen...

If someone have made this mod in a working state from the beginning to the escape PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post your MCM configs. 

There should be an unstruck toggle box in the MCM menu. 

If not just open up the consoles and type "epc". close the console.

It means Enable Player Controls

There should be an unstruck toggle box in the MCM menu. 

If not just open up the consoles and type "epc". close the console.

It means Enable Player Controls

The debug mode isn't working

But that console command should solve the problem, i'll test it tonight.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey,

I have a little issue with Darren and the escape quest. When i get teleported to the new location (Darren's home) I have black screen, but i can move my character and bring up menu. Any suggestions?

Happened to me too. You have to give it a few tries I guess, just load the save from outside the cave and talk to Darren again and repeat until it works. :)