There seems to be a problem using Wolfclub with the new DAYMOYL 6.1.8 (With & Without the Update patch) whereby when the player is sent to blackout, is not placed properly in the Cave area and instead just next to the exit.

To be more precise the player is found clipping on the floor next to the exit of the cave and consequently falls under the ground forever. By reloading the game and using the commands tai, tcl, you can reposition yourself and continue.

I can confirm by replacing DAYMOYL to file version (Death Alternative - Your Money Or Your Life-45894-4-56) everything works correctly and the player is spawned properly inside the cave. Although it sounds like a DAYMOYL problem, I have a feeling there is something on Wolfclubs end.

IF anyone else can test and confirm this problem occurs with others then that might clear things up.

There seems to be a problem using Wolfclub with the new DAYMOYL 6.1.8 (With & Without the Update patch) whereby when the player is sent to blackout, is not placed properly in the Cave area and instead just next to the exit.

To be more precise the player is found clipping on the floor next to the exit of the cave and consequently falls under the ground forever. By reloading the game and using the commands tai, tcl, you can reposition yourself and continue.

I can confirm by replacing DAYMOYL to file version (Death Alternative - Your Money Or Your Life-45894-4-56) everything works correctly and the player is spawned properly inside the cave. Although it sounds like a DAYMOYL problem, I have a feeling there is something on Wolfclubs end.

IF anyone else can test and confirm this problem occurs with others then that might clear things up.

This is the exact problem I have been having with this mod. Downgrading death alternative to the old version available on nexus (45894-4-55 in NMM) fixed it and when knocked down my character spawned correctly in the cave and I have actually managed to enjoy this mod!

thanks for finding the issue Synexz!

• 3 weeks later...

Loving this mod, but I did have one issue that hopefully can be fixed without dropping back to a previous save.

All the tasks were going great and I noticed at some point (I think I had a conflict with Deviously Helpless and too many mods wanting to rape me) that I was getting credit for tasks without them triggering. Essentially when the mod needs to take over movement, like for a whipping pole or animal show, I get auto credit for the task without actually having to do it. Same thing with punishments. This is also causing a conflict with escaping.

Any thoughts on a console command or something? I didn't see anything in the MCM that might help.

I was wondering if there was a tip for what to do when the barkeep doesn't give you an option to bring drinks to customers?  I appreciate your patience if this has been talked about before.  

Look in the barrel behind the bar next to the Cooking Pot. ;)

i would love to give a positive rating on this because the concept is relevant to my character, but as soon as I wake up in WolfClub or just ENTER the club I get a huge lagspike that never goes away. I go from my casual 20FPS to a horrible 4FPS, sometimes as low as 2FPS. I tried PCB in console commands but it only fixes the issue temporarily.

Also; Sibbi Blackbriar attacks me without provocation when I enter. Everyone else behaves themselves but him, and the Barkeeper only attacks me if I hurt Sibbi.

I tried this mod yesterday, but i had a problem.

When i was trying to "please" the customers, mi character couldnt move at the end of the animation. At first, i was able to bypass that with "recycleactor" and "enableplayercontrols", but when Farkas asked me to fight a troll, the troll didnt come i was again unable to move my character, no even an inch.

Its a pity, because i was eager to see more of this mod as a slave. Well, ill just wait a more polished version.

Keep the good work m8. And thx for the effort.

First of all just wanted to say great mod. I always enjoy a good player slave mod!

I dont know if the creature animation is still an issue for some people or not but I just managed to get mine working so I thought Id let people know what I did. 

(I apologize for the vagueness, I changed a few things before it worked so Im not completely sure what it was that did that trick)

-I uninstalled these mods for the new playthrough:  A Forsworn Story (all three files), Animal Mansion, Apropos (disabled mod in MCM)

-I installed: BeastialityRape V0.31& Bestiality Animations Pack

-Ran FNIS again

-Made a new character

I experienced a crash after talking to the man outside but it worked the second time around.

The beginning sequence went very smoothly ( I actually got to see the whipping scence this time) and then my first customer asked for the troll. Now in my first playthrough before, nothing happened at all.

NOW though I was walked into the ring, black screen and the troll came out. 

He was stuck in the hallway, ( I waited for a few hours) and then he teleported onto me and after being patient for a few seconds the scene started. (yay:D)

Again im sorry for how vague this is and it probably wasnt helpful at all but Ill test it out again with some other mods to see if I get similar results.

First off thank you for taking the time to make this mod. I think that there is a desperate need for more lore-friendly, play-through-friendly adult quest mods, and from what I saw of this one, it looks really neat.

My issue is perhaps one that is relatively easy to fix. The way that you are initially enslaved doesn't make a ton of sense.

On my playthrough I entered the club, then when I went to leave, it said that someone pulled on my collar (which I was not wearing) and the quest continued. I like to play a powerful, intelligent female character, and find a lack of good hooks for quests. It is more satisfying to get overpowered or legitimately tricked.

In this quest for instance, they could offer free drinks inside and you could wake up passed out (poisoned). Or if you raid the cave, there could be a really nasty unexpected trap or something. These little details would make a lot more sense than my character getting overpowered in dialog.

I know that this isn't the focus, but a good hook is essential as without that there is no justification for what's happening.

Just a stranger's 2 cents. Thank you for taking the time to make this mod, fix bugs, and read this comment.

Cheers,

TDD

• 2 weeks later...

So I just installed this update

& my game crashes as if all hell breaks loose. I think I did something wrong to MO. I have a pervious version as "unmanaged" which means I didn't install it through the MO, but I use MO for this, and it crashes like crazy.

So I install it the manual way & my char. was send to outerspace. I know she's outside of the cell, but she's not falling down or flying anywhere. I have to console command her to the npc just to get things moving. I only managed to get her free from the yoke & the game crashed...

So, found a couple of problems. (Packed version)

Can't do the food quest, cooked the venison but there's no dialogue option to turn it in.

Can't talk to the barkeep

The slave girl at the barkeep is in an animation loop of bowing.

Everybody is shifted slightly. The girl on the triangle thing, the girl on the x cross & the girl in the cage.

A typo, "Merciful" not "Mercyful".

Tried the Darren section, it's not finished.

Darren keep approaching with the "I'm starting to like you..." Even after my char. saved his life.

At least copy Hjerim & place it somewhere else. My char. already owned Hjerim & so her housecarl is watching her getting buttraped all those times. Also, I can't change the animation.

I have a small question, how much will I be missing by not using Realistic Needs and Diseases? I wanna use this mod but I just don't know if I MUST have Realistic Needs and Diseases to get the full features of this mod.

I am planning to get Realistic Needs and Diseases though...just curious.

I have a small question, how much will I be missing by not using Realistic Needs and Diseases? I wanna use this mod but I just don't know if I MUST have Realistic Needs and Diseases to get the full features of this mod.

Eh- it isn't a hard core requirement- its jsut that without it(or another needs mod) there is no motive to get food. Same with schooma- without schooma whore(or some other mod that adds that to schooma) there is no addiction and thus the fact that they torture you and addict you to schooma doesn't mean anything gameplay wise.

Eh- it isn't a hard core requirement- its jsut that without it(or another needs mod) there is no motive to get food. Same with schooma- without schooma whore(or some other mod that adds that to schooma) there is no addiction and thus the fact that they torture you and addict you to schooma doesn't mean anything gameplay wise.

Ah, I see! Thank you!

I'm not sure what to think about this mod, most of the task are a little too harsh for me

Ok tested the mod. Here's the bug report:

Paying your way in is boring, you can't do a damn thing yet except walk around. You certainly aren't recognized as a customer who can demand anything from the slaves.

The slave on the xcross is also wearing wrist bindings, because of that she shifts back and forth between her hands behind her back and stretched out on the xcross.

The AI packages the customers and bouncers have cause them to seek out beds and lie down to sleep, I found one customer inside the locked cage with the slave in the back room because that's the bed he found while another customer claimed the bed near the bar. Who goes to a bar to sleep?

When a customer sends the PC to the post to be whipped the AI moves the PC first, waiting until the PC gets to the post and then starts moving the customer, you need to work out how to get both to travel at the same time (should be possible if you set it up as a scene).

With the singular exception of the slave on the xcross who gets whipped periodically the rest of the slaves there are pretty much worthless obstacles to be walked around. They ought to be busy competing with you to get fucked and have their asses whipped too.

Those five customers are boring right now, one of them will whip the girl on the xcross periodically while the rest do nothing else except stand around. It would be nice to have more customers to "service" and for the customers to have some sort of package of activities other than standing and waiting to be served.

The female customer needs gender specific dialog, right now the dialog has her as sir.

I got my count up to 20 customers but didn't get a clothes option when I want to ask for them (was really wondering how you would cloth a sex slave).

Suggestions for the future:

There's not enough things for the customers to want, that needs some expansion. Suggestions:

• Use the spanking animations in Zax and spank the PC.
  • Kink, have the customer demand the PC spank them.
  • Put a dance floor in and have the PC dance for the customer (too bad there are no lap-dance animations).
  • Customers ought to demand you cook and bring them food (need a container object to populate with ingredients and a cook pot) or you could get food from the barkeeper and deliver instead.
  • Likewise you should be ordered to bring them drinks from the bar.
  • Dance floor could also be sex stage, you could be ordered to put on a sex show with another slave or slaves (threesome, foursome?).
  • Other animals (a troll and a gargoyle would work or a bear and a sabre cat), you have three cages you could put a different animal in each cage.

I see that it's the Zaz pack which needs to add the SexlabNoStrip keywords, that or you need to copy the items into your mod so you can add the keyword yourself. Since it's just the collar and cuffs right now that would be simple enough.

Since no bar customer sits in a bar for days on end you could create a more realistic system of customers by giving each customer a schedule, they visit the bar between X and Y time each day (or even once a week if you really want to get fancy) so that you have times when there are fewer customers and times when there are more customers.  Customers not currently in the bar could be moved to a holding cell during their "off" hours, walking toward the exit and disappearing once they are out of sight and reappearing when their time to come back is reached then walking back into the bar.

Similarly the other slaves in the bar could have a schedules where they take turns serving, eating, sleeping but as slaves they should work 18 hour days and get only six hours a day for sleeping.

Well I'd better stop now, I've already come up with a heck of a lot of ideas that may be far beyond what you are attempting to accomplish or even see as possible to provide.

I do not read all pages but,

I've got one thing to add, select what the customer might ask like prison overhaul, you can select what going to happen (put between 0 & 10 the chance to launch pillory spanking/whipping, enable/disable parade or cage scenario, if the NPC put the PC on a X-cross)

like waxen, take your time and go ez, we just advice you on what you might do in order to improve that mod

The animal sex isn't showing char just stands there and the customer is happy but no animations? What am I missing? The troll jumped around char with big penis and in console I could see that it stood "playing animation" but there were no animations afterwards the troll got stuck in the doorway so the char couldn't leave the enclosure and everyone in club became hostile for no apparent reason. Debug options in menu does nothing. There is no broom in broom-animation. After I cooked food there is no option to give it to the customer. There is no dialogue option to get food from barkeeper or people working in wolfclub.  Other than that very nice atmosphere and fun. If anyone else get char frozen between sequences just write "enableplayercontrols" in console

Hello,
It's a great mod but I have a bug. The game crash just before the bellystretcher scene and when I want to equip the Bellystretcher...

Can somebody help me?

Do you have SD+ and its required mods installed? I am guessing it is part of a devious devices package works fine for me. Did your creature animations work??

Also anyone find a way out? I'm not asking for spoilers just curious if anyone found a way out

The animal sex isn't showing char just stands there and the customer is happy but no animations? What am I missing? The troll jumped around char with big penis and in console I could see that it stood "playing animation" but there were no animations afterwards the troll got stuck in the doorway so the char couldn't leave the enclosure and everyone in club became hostile for no apparent reason. Debug options in menu does nothing. There is no broom in broom-animation. After I cooked food there is no option to give it to the customer. There is no dialogue option to get food from barkeeper or people working in wolfclub.  Other than that very nice atmosphere and fun. If anyone else get char frozen between sequences just write "enableplayercontrols" in console

Hello,

It's a great mod but I have a bug. The game crash just before the bellystretcher scene and when I want to equip the Bellystretcher...

Can somebody help me?

Do you have SD+ and its required mods installed? I am guessing it is part of a devious devices package works fine for me. Did your creature animations work??

Also anyone find a way out? I'm not asking for spoilers just curious if anyone found a way out

Which mod manager are you using? If it's MO, make sure your FNIS patch (stuff you move out of the overwrite area every time you run FNIS) is loaded after Wolfclub in the LEFT hand pane. I had the same problem and putting WC before my FNIS output fixed. 

I've been getting stuck after several scences (whipping, belllystretcher). Fortunately enableplayercontrols fixes the problem. Not sure if this is a bug or a mod conflict. The unstick player options in the MCM doesn't help (not sure if that's what it there for).