:dodgy: Bugs, bugs and more bugs.

After getting the quest to please customers, you can have up to all 5 running at one time since the player's controls are disabled in a way that doesn't prohibit them from activating NPCs while restrained. I could get 'bring me a drink', 'bring me soup', 'let's see what the cover charge pays for', 'fuck the troll', 'fuck the falmer' and 'fuck the wolf' from ONE NPC after my controls being disabled.

For the creature sex scenes my toon was moved to the mark and the screen faded to black...and stayed that way. Not once but the THREE times I tried. I had enough time in real life to get a cup of coffee and smoke a cigarette and when I came back the screen was still black.

That was when I lost all interest.

On a side note, Your Money or Your Life and Realistic Needs are wasted space for this mod to function. No reason to include them to begin with. I'm glad I made a back-up of my scripts folder so I could delete this TURKEY of a mod and it's BS requireds without effort. The mod is borked.

Wow you actually got it to work? My game still crashes on launch. I start up the game after checking the Wolfclub.esp box and it cashes my game right after the Bethesda logo plays. When I uncheck it, the game works fine. This is starting to irritate me, as other mods I've recently tried downloading from here crash my game all of a sudden on launch.

This was not the case before, as I have Sexlab, Dangerous Nights, Defeat, etc. and they all still work perfectly. Yet when I download one of these, through NMM or manually, the game crashes, not even giving me a chance to get to the start menu.

That sounds like a missing dependency, you double checked that you had all of the required mods, and they are all working, right?

I'm honestly not sure what would happen if you had one, but you don't have any mods that use the cave that this mod uses do you? Cragslane cavern on the east side of the map.

Nope. No mods that use the cave. Perhaps I am missing something...I'll check.

I just started testing compatibility of Wolfclub with SD and I like the scripting a lot so far.

One issue I ran into has to do with Deviously Helpless.

The DH behavior seems to be interfering with some scenes.

It is easy to fix though. Just throw this in at the start of enslavement:

; Suspend Deviously Helpless attacks.
SendModEvent("dhlp-Suspend")

and this at the end:

; Resume Deviously Helpless attacks.
SendModEvent("dhlp-Resume")

I would be happy to help out if you want to trigger SD events and sell the slave to someone for example.

I can also confirm bestality scenes are not working for me. 

My character just stands there in the middle of the ring area, the wolf runs next to her and keeps running in place.

If I wait a few hours, the wolf runs back to its cage but my character is stuck in place.

I had to use SD's surrender key to get her unstuck.

Another feedback about the ambiance of the place.

A couple of female customers could be a nice addition... maybe the depraved girlfriend of one of the customers, or a notable perverted female NPC.

Speaking of NPCs, most of my customers have a grey face bug. Are they clones of their named NPCs?

I just started testing compatibility of Wolfclub with SD and I like the scripting a lot so far.

and this at the end:

I would be happy to help out if you want to trigger SD events and sell the slave to someone for example.

Thanks, that will come in handy!

I can also confirm bestality scenes are not working for me. 

My character just stands there in the middle of the ring area, the wolf runs next to her and keeps running in place.

If I wait a few hours, the wolf runs back to its cage but my character is stuck in place.

I had to use SD's surrender key to get her unstuck.

Another feedback about the ambiance of the place.

A couple of female customers could be a nice addition... maybe the depraved girlfriend of one of the customers, or a notable perverted female NPC.

Speaking of NPCs, most of my customers have a grey face bug. Are they clones of their named NPCs?

Yes, those are clones. I didn't bother to generate facegen data at this point..

Thanks all for reporting your issues. I'm currently stuck as I cannot see what could be causing them. I can't reproduce these errors, so it's very hard to debug this.

If someone more experienced will not help there's low chance I'll figure it out. I may try few possible tricks I have in my mind, but it's a blind shot.

PCHS, I reverted to the previous version of the mod.  It isn't as polished with the dialogue and activities but it works as a complete mod.  I don't know why the latest version has all the problems in my game, in particular the creature sex.  None of it works.  I do run a lot of mods so I'm sure it's a conflict.  Thing is, the only mods I swap out frequently are LL mods and I can't think of anything I changed from the version that works versus the version that doesn't.

Just to restate the major issues.

The wolf runs past the player character and eventually up onto the wall opposite the corral/stage.

The falmer and troll scenes fade to black before sex animation starts.  You can hear the falmer breathing and the crosshairs become active if anything is near.  The sex animations never start.

There are other minor issues but nothing as game breaking as those.

I hope you or some other member can find a solution.  This is a good mod.

Thank you for the feedback. Obviously the animal scene is somehow broken. I'll overhaul them completely. I just need to build up some energy and motivation to do it...! :)

and this at the end:

I can confirm i was running Deviously Helpless when I encountered the issues i previously posted about. So it might be the common factor for some of the bugs - glad to hear that it shoudl be easy enough to fix if it is :)

I hope solutions are found soon, as even playing the brokenness that it currently is, I highly enjoy it.

#disclaimer: It may not be broken for everyone, but about half the features are currently broken for me, all of which have already been listed at some point, so I'll just wait and see!

I think the author knows about the current animal problems.

as another feedback, i did some hours of testing with this mod last weekend, because i like it realy very much :shy:

My normal skyrim setup is with about 220-230 mods (a lot of sexlab mods). Mostly everything wokrs ok, but no animal animation.

So i uninstalled mod after mod and tried wolclub again with fresh characters. With about 100 mods left, only sexlab framework and zaz animation mod from sexleb i gave up. It did still not work.

As a last try i started with a  totaly fresh skyrim installation, only skyrim from stean and the 3 officiel DLC, no cleaned esm, no unoffical patches, pure bethesda content.

I then installed

- skse 1.7.1

- sexlab framework 1.59c (latest)

- zaz animation framework 6.0.1 (all 3 files)

- FNIS 5.2 and FNIS Creature animations

- SkyUI

- Daymoyl 6.0.1 (while i checked the version number, i see there is an update to 6.1 since yesterday)

- wolfclub :latest download 20141208 Alpha (packed).7z

Check for creature animation enabled in sexlab options

With a new char i teleportet to the cave, got slaved and whipped.

There were some minor differences, a slave lying on the table, not on the floor like in my heavy modded game. But when the creature animation  should start, i got a black screen, i can hear the troll breathing, but notihing more :(

No errors in any logfiles, nothing more than i can try...

If you're having CTD trying to load this mod, make sure to have Adult Toys Merchant installed even if it's not asked as a requirement. That did the trick for me.

I'm loving this mod so far, but i'm having the same problem as @helendal and others. Creatures sex just turn my screen black and nothing happens.

As I said use your console to disable/enable the creature if you can't see at all it could be a pita but your mouse wheel unless you remapped it can be used to scroll through targets until you find the creature or you could alt target them on your way past the cages just don't disable em until your in position. This trick is how I get around a lot of bugs it works for a large amount of them. You will likely have to do this again at the end of the scene I had to just yesterday when the daymol event finally triggered on me was the first time id ever tried this mod out. 

If you're having CTD trying to load this mod, make sure to have Adult Toys Merchant installed even if it's not asked as a requirement. That did the trick for me.

I'm loving this mod so far, but i'm having the same problem as @helendal and others. Creatures sex just turn my screen black and nothing happens.

As I said use your console to disable/enable the creature if you can't see at all it could be a pita but your mouse wheel unless you remapped it can be used to scroll through targets until you find the creature or you could alt target them on your way past the cages just don't disable em until your in position. This trick is how I get around a lot of bugs it works for a large amount of them. You will likely have to do this again at the end of the scene I had to just yesterday when the daymol event finally triggered on me was the first time id ever tried this mod out. 

Thanks, your workaround fixed here.

This current mod simply will not work... due to causes I can't find, normally I can figure these things out on my own. Once my character is bound to the X tree, she gets whipped, gets the dialog choices to either give in, or tell him to go to he!!. Using that last option, nothing else happens. all npc wander off and just stand there, no extra whipping or anything. Using resets and debugs provided in MCM did nothing except when I reset bandits which caused my character to get attacked while bound, then everything stopped again.  First option gives a black screen, without any way to recover that I have found.

Sorry that is not more helpful.

Problem 1: DAYMOYL  ... Just NO... it is a barrel full of bugs and mod conflicts ... I have never gotten it to work right consistently, regardless of mod loads - but that is off topic.

Problem 2: realistic needs, waste of time for me.  Others love it I guess, but why require it with this mod?  I suggest eliminating it.

Great mod, I think lots of people like me want something like this, but I simply will not attempt further testing right now due to the requirements.  Sorry.

Keep on working on this, I will check it out from time to time --- Your have an excellent idea, but it is going to take some more work.  Don't give up.

Wolf and whip and "are you included in the fee?" quest worx 4 me but no food quest or troll or ever leaving cave or anything.   Plus the bouncer guy floows me around and sez I'm trying to escape no matter where I am.   IDK.    Wasn't there a trade in for clothes, too?  Thought the boss said there was.   I don't get that on buy list.

downloaded mod visited the club tried to leave.. and got enslaved after paying to get in.  when i get brought to the butcher.. he also seems to be spanking something off to the far left side, and once he puts the body stretcher item in my inventory, i cant seem to turn my head or get the dialogue to service costumers.

any help?  

open console and type: enableplayercontrols     - this will enable controls again which might be disabled

• 2 weeks later...

I am having issues with the bestiality scenes. When the PC runs into the middle of the circle, and DAYMOL makes the screen black, then nothing more happens. Screen remains black (though I can hear the breathing noises from the beast).
This has happened every time, and with different beasts.
Any known way to fix it, or anything that might cause this issue? Couldn't find anything earlier in the thread, but might just be me being blind.

Edit:
Turned off the blackscreen and disabled/enabled the creature, which triggered the scene (but didn't help with the schlong being extended) and then had to do it again to end it after moves were done, like someone wrote above
Hardly a fix though, but a way to get around the issue.

I'm having a weird issue. Basically none of the animations are firing. I'm not getting the black screen, just nothing is happening. My character is stuck in place. Sometimes I can talk with an NPC and progress, but miss the animation. I got a "Troll Job" and the script had my character walk all the way around back into the ring, and the troll appeared, then nothing happpened.

Any suggestions for fix?

I'm having a weird issue. Basically none of the animations are firing. I'm not getting the black screen, just nothing is happening. My character is stuck in place. Sometimes I can talk with an NPC and progress, but miss the animation. I got a "Troll Job" and the script had my character walk all the way around back into the ring, and the troll appeared, then nothing happpened.

Any suggestions for fix?

did you have animations turned on for creatures in sexlab itself if yes i dont know but if you didnt they turn that option on

The 3 anímal quests do not work currently for most people, but the rest works very well. I did save and reload before accepting an order and have completed the cave and escaped succussfully last weekend. The end was a little surprise for me, but i wont spoiler :shy:

I can recommend it for everyone, thoug hoping it will fixed some day

The 3 anímal quests do not work currently for most people, but the rest works very well. I did save and reload before accepting an order and have completed the cave and escaped succussfully last weekend. The end was a little surprise for me, but i wont spoiler :shy:

I can recommend it for everyone, thoug hoping it will fixed some day

For me, the screen also stays really dark and fuzzy like it never completely unfaded from black. I tried going into the Death Alternative mod and reset the effects (has worked in the past), but alas to no success.

I do really like where this mod is headed though, and I really would like to see it completed and integrated into the Live Another Life mod so that you start off as a fresh slave.