Spectator Crowds Ultra Edition (for Skyrim LE, SE, and VR)

Spectator Crowds Ultra Edition (for Skyrim LE, SE, and VR)

View File

Spectator Crowds Ultra Edition for Skyrim LE, SE, and VR (with Morality Guards)

by mainfct and wpg97541

Spectator Crowds

This is a mod that make nearby NPCs notice sex scenes. The NPCs will gather around, cheer and speak some simple lines depending on the situation. They recognize the type of sex (blowjob, anal, etc.) as well as the sexual orientation displayed in the sex act (gay, straight, lesbian, bi) and have interjections for these types. Alternatively, NPC may frown on sex act in some public places. NPC will receive a fair bump in their Arousal when they are spectators.

Both sex scenes involving the player and those involving NPCs will bring spectators. Spectators are progressively added as the scene goes on. The rate and the maximum number are configurable.

Both Spectator Crowds and Guards classic and ultra (beta) are available for download.

What's New in Spectator Crowds Ultra?

• NEW! Special Edition Support
  • NEW! Multi-threaded operation, allowing for 1920 spectators simultaneously (128 per sex act x 15 simultaneous sex acts)
  • Redesigned and mostly-rewritten code base to allow for massive numbers of spectators, multi-threaded operation, and facilitate NPC-NPC sex crowds
  • Limit of 128 spectators per sex act (raised from the previous limit of eight)
  • NPC-NPC sex will now gather spectators
  • Immersive Reactions (aka Spectator AI) feature:
  • NPCs now react differently depending on their sexual orientation and the one displayed in the sex act. I went through and added a slew of new dialogue and removed some of the old dialogue to make this possible. For instance, gay characters will say different things than lesbian characters watching the same sex act.
  • Even if a sex act is marked prohibited (wrong) like city sex, not everyone will say things like "get a room". There is an override of arousal and/or sexlab purity that allows you to configure above what arousal level prohibited sex acts will be cheered on by the NPCs. NPCs above this override threshold while cheer while the others deride you for what you are doing.
  • NPCs above a certain arousal threshold may masturbate or break out into orgies (configurable through MCM)

Known Issues in Spectator Crowds Ultra

• The NPCs may watch the player character instead of the sex act if the player character is close enough to the sex act. I want to experiment with different settings to try to fix this.

Morality Guards

Morality guards: guard won't allow non-consensual sex anywhere. They will come to the rescue of the PC and NPC in cases of rape. Furthermore, they won't allow consensual sex in the streets and will interrupt any action involving the PC there and fine the player. Interrupting makes the sex act ends early and greatly diminishes the reward in Radiant Prostitution. Alternatively, they can be bribed with gold or sex. Sex in exterior cells is still possible if the radius of detection is low and the location is hidden from guard patrols. This feature is toggleable in MCM.

Morality guards is also included in Spectator Crowds Ultra but has no new features vs. the original Spectator Crowds mod. Morality guards is a PC-only feature, guards will not interject with NPC sex. By default, Morality Guards is disabled in SC Ultra and has to be enabled through the MCM if you want to use it. I am not planning on enhancing the Morality Guards feature but instead will just do the minimum to ensure that it is not broken by further updates to SC Ultra.

Requirements:

Compatibility:

Should be compatible with most other SexLab mods. If this mod detects a new SexLab sex scene started by anything other than this mod, it immediately removes the spectator packages from the actors in the new sex scene so that this mod will not interfere.

This mod is NOT compatible with mods that remove the IsChild flag from NPC children in order to make them either killable or playable. In case you missed this warning or ignored it, my mod now tries to do additional checks to identify children in these cases, but this additional check is not tested and not guaranteed to work, so please do not install any mods that remove the IsChild flag.

Installation:

As usual, copy archive content into your data folder

Credits:

@mainfct - came up with idea, developed original spectator crowds and guards mod version 0.70b. Also created a lot of the text on this page

@wpg97541 - patched and revamped spectator crowds mod to create spectator crowds ultra

@Decauk - additional dialogue

@fjob276 - masturbation and orgy features

Raxle - Russian translation - https://amlgames.com/files/file/1091-spectator-crowds-ultra-edition-le/

@Ashal for Sexlab, Bethesda for Skyrim

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/17/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    Requirement: SexLab 1.62 or newer, SexLab Aroused Redux, Fuz Ro Do-h
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

I also hate that after being told off by a guard he'll follow around to no end saying the same thing. Not sure if its the old Spectator mod or Submit, which I already switched to Defeat. Would be very interesting to have this mod together with SexCrime and maybe Prison Overhaul lol

I have few observations to make:

1. Had a good laugh when having a sex in Rorikstead in the front of the tavern and when cows came to watch followed by line in upper left corner (cow came to watch sex...). But my comment is about the guards who watched the sex scene. Both of them had 5-6 lines and only one was about the sex. The rest of the lines were Dragonborn stuff and usual Vanilla's bla bla.

2. When having sex in public in Whiterun there were about 20 people gathered. There were so many comments that the sayings in the bottom changed so fast that I wasn't fast enough to read them. And again, it was a mixture of common Vanilla dialogs and sex dialog, but mostly Vanilla's.

3. If my PC is to close to the sex scene when my follower has sex with aNPC, and NPC with other NPC,  all watchers aren't watching  sex act, but my PC. I had to move much further so that they will pay attention to the sex. That is not good if someone is playing assassin or thief.

4. I also have the dialog lines problem that didn't want to end for a while when the sex act was over, the observers were still saying the same thing several times.

So, above listed are only a comments about crowd's behaving. I do not know if this is meant to be or not, but I thought it might be good to inform you.

Here are two major problems:

1. When having the sex with my follower in open area like roads or wilderness, when nearby passengers or mercenaries or bandits came by and stop to watch, I experienced CTDs 3x.

2. When there are more then 10 watchers, sometimes the sex scene doesn't progress to the next stage by itself but it goes on and on until I press space bar to move it to the next stage. So far it happened in DI blowjob animation and knelling blowjob.

Can't provide a log file ate the moment since I cleaned my Skyrim log fies.

Most important - thank you for your hard work. :)

The cow's watching is a little bit weird but aside from that, the only issue I have is how close some of the NPCs gather around, some of them stand on top of my characters head (now this was in a crowded tavern).

Yeah, they need to stand on your ass to get you better penetration.

Actually I think this is probably the game pushing them onto you much the same as you get bumped by NPCs and shoved around (said NPCs who then suddenly complain like you were the one who bumped them).

just as a note, since i cleaned those 3 scripts (this is following from the old spectator mod thread for those who dont know) i havent had any other problems yet needing the crowd spells. will do some more testing in the wild. i like the animals gathering round. be nice for animals to get horny watching humans have sex for once  :lol: but i dont know of a mod that makes some of the animals female, and trigger mating between them. i guess when the crowd having sex is implemented, some will be possibly creature and npc if the right mods are installed, in any case i like animals turning up to watch.

(i did use matchmaker spells once to get a horse and dog together. the dog humped one of the horses back legs lol )

Thank you for picking up this good old mod :D !

I've updated all my LL mods and replaced the old spectator mod with this new one. As far as I can tell from 2 hours of playing, everything works fine and it feels, that the morality guards now work even better (defending me after a rape in the city of whiterun).

Just one question: The morality guards don't interrupt a public sex scene, but they act afterwards. Is this the intended behaviour? I've seen this with consensual sex and after I was raped.

I've been waiting for a mod that adds spectator comments, Oblivion had a mod that would cause spectators to make remarks like "yeah plow that bitch!" and other such comments which I thought was great. I'm downloading and trying this mod in the hopes it does something similar. If the choice for crowd size, attraction distance is configurable in the mcm then all would be well. I've seen several comments about the crowd getting too close. If you set the view distance to 200 to 300 units it should keep them far enough away to prevent them from interfering with the scene. Just a suggestion.

Do children come to watch you have sex as well or are they jsut there because they are following their parents ?

Just like in the real world if you fuck in public where children are present, expect them to watch.

Edit: Future update could add scene where some adult tells the kid they shouldn't be watching and should leave. That would be realistic as well.

Edit2: Problem comes if you're in their home and the kids was asleep, this mod will probably wake them and bring them to the scene. (Haven't tried it that way, my current character does most of her sex in her own home(s).)

Speaking of animal spectators. At that farm near the Markarth stables, one guard and 4 chickens stood around and watched me and a random NPC from Populated Roads. That was quite amusing - a lot of cluckin' to the fuckin'.

Do children come to watch you have sex as well or are they jsut there because they are following their parents ?

Yeah. While I was in Dragonbridge, Clinton (and his goat) stopped to watch the show ... and comment. :-/   For me, personally, that's a bit of a downer, although "disable" took care of that. (I should make a mod to get rid of non-quest-essential kids altogether. Little bastards annoy me on general principle.)

Children are excluded from the quest alias. There is no way you should be getting children watching unless you have something like killable children installed which turns them into adults. The animals I will make a toggle but all children should be excluded already by the code in the posted version.

Children are excluded from the quest alias. There is no way you should be getting children watching unless you have something like killable children installed which turns them into adults. The animals I will make a toggle but all children should be excluded already by the code in the posted version.

AH! Sorry about that. I forgot I had killable children installed. :blush:

Edit your original post and add a line noting the mod is incompatible with any playable or killable children mods.

Too many people want to both sex up a storm and kill the children that bother them but the game makes those different goals incompatible. They can have one or the other but not both.

Looking at the planned features I see masturbating spectators as a possible feature. Each of those will use a thread in Sexlab and would probably bring about their own crowd of spectators (if spectators are close enough to multiple sex acts will they comment on all of them?).

Consider the possibility of pairing off couples with high arousal instead of having them going solo when possible. If someone has their Arousal defaults set high one sex act starting could lead to a huge orgy getting started.

(Remember to release any spectator from spectating if they start to have sex).

i already see spectators becoming so aroused they trigger their own sex acts, but that might be the mods i have in addition i supposed; the times i can definitely remember it was guards or other npcs getting on with a horse and dog (it was at markarth stables...) and i have more nasty critters and sexlab aroused creatures active. i think i have seen both male and female npcs masturbate while watching though. i will make a point of looking out for it now.

I think in Sexlab Hormone if PC is involve in a sex act after it finishes there is a chance that a nearby NPC could initiate another sex act on the PC. With the option to accept or refuses.

Wonder if this mod can go in a similar direction as well with conditions being arousal, the characteristic of the actor, and nature of the act normal/aggressive.

The way I have things set up, spectators are associated with one and only one sex act. I would handle masturbating spectators by ensuring that the spectators are not called if the sex target is a spectator. The masturbators would still comment on the sex act but they would be different comments on account of their masturbating. I would want to trigger all orgasms simultaneously so that the masturbating spectators shoot their loads on the sex participants while they are having their orgasms. I am also looking at the possibility of the sex participants talking back to the spectators.

The issue of the spectators facing the player if they are nearby seems to be due to the fact that the comments are implemented through hello dialogue. This type of dialogue seems to be intended for NPCs to greet the player and not other NPCs. As a result they face the player sometimes. I have not experimented to know if a different dialogue type more suited to npc-npc dialogue is available. That would be the only fix for that issue.

By the way, I forgot to mention, for those who want masturbating spectators right now, I had developed a patch for sexlab release that added NPC masturbation that is arousal triggered, and I used it with this mod while developing, so it should work fine. It can be downloaded from the last page of the support thread for that mod.

I have few observations to make:

1. Had a good laugh when having a sex in Rorikstead in the front of the tavern and when cows came to watch followed by line in upper left corner (cow came to watch sex...). But my comment is about the guards who watched the sex scene. Both of them had 5-6 lines and only one was about the sex. The rest of the lines were Dragonborn stuff and usual Vanilla's bla bla.

2. When having sex in public in Whiterun there were about 20 people gathered. There were so many comments that the sayings in the bottom changed so fast that I wasn't fast enough to read them. And again, it was a mixture of common Vanilla dialogs and sex dialog, but mostly Vanilla's.

3. If my PC is to close to the sex scene when my follower has sex with aNPC, and NPC with other NPC,  all watchers aren't watching  sex act, but my PC. I had to move much further so that they will pay attention to the sex. That is not good if someone is playing assassin or thief.

4. I also have the dialog lines problem that didn't want to end for a while when the sex act was over, the observers were still saying the same thing several times.

So, above listed are only a comments about crowd's behaving. I do not know if this is meant to be or not, but I thought it might be good to inform you.

Here are two major problems:

1. When having the sex with my follower in open area like roads or wilderness, when nearby passengers or mercenaries or bandits came by and stop to watch, I experienced CTDs 3x.

2. When there are more then 10 watchers, sometimes the sex scene doesn't progress to the next stage by itself but it goes on and on until I press space bar to move it to the next stage. So far it happened in DI blowjob animation and knelling blowjob.

Can't provide a log file ate the moment since I cleaned my Skyrim log fies.

Most important - thank you for your hard work. :)

Regarding #1 and #2 with the vanilla dialogue still present, that appears to be the behavior of the game when it comes to "hello" dialogue. I have the priority set on absolute highest possible but it still doesn't make it completely override vanilla greetings in all cases. I'm still looking for a solution for this.

Regarding #3, it is again a thing with the hello dialogue, they will try to turn to greet the player when they walk up. I have to figure out if there is some kind of AI ignore flag that can cause them to completely ignore the player when they are spectating, this has been bugging me as well.

Regarding #4 the spectators should hopefully not be getting stuck, but they may have dialogue queued-up as it were - I have not experienced this myself.

For the major problems, #1, I would like to get a papyrus log if possible, if you can easily reproduce this, a log with debug mode enabled would help greatly in getting to the bottom of the reason for the crash. It is probably that some spectator in the wilderness has left the loaded area after they have been selected as a potential spectator. This is most likely something like a goat or deer running out of the loaded area after they've been chosen as a potential spectator, but could also be a bandit or traveller or some other such thing.

Major problem #2 I have not experienced in my testing and would need to see the log - I don't know how this mod could interfere with the progression of sexlab stages though.