{REDUNDANT} Non SexLab Animation Pack

3J Threesome seems to require furniture to sit on during a lot of the stages. Also, any chance that Arrok Blowjob ledge could spawn something minor like a chair instead of a bed? It's pretty fucking terrifying when a bed flashes into existence...

Also, I switched over to CBBE/SOS, everything works brilliantly with 3J's animations. Might want to leave a message indicating that in the download post.

Keep up the good work dude.

Depends on which threesome. The Bench threesome should have a bench but if not got Dawnguard DLC it will not have a texture. I'm not sure at this time (at work) if the other threesomes need anything.

I can check Arrok blowjob and see if there is another piece of furniture, however I know that a chair won't work with the hand position. Maybe a bench again as long as it fits. If I can't, my best advice is toggling the animation off in the three SexLab MCM lists if it is not for you.

There are two threesomes by 3J, 3J Threesome and 3J Bench Threesome. Both seem to require a bench. In stage 2, positon 1 appears to be sitting down, and position 0 is standing with her foot on whatever 1 is sitting on. Screenshot below. Stages 1, 3 and Orgasm also seem to require a bench.

3J Threesome 2.7z

@ rydin

The breast feeding animations are tagged "oral" (i.e., blowjobs and cunni) which is not what one might have in mind when calling animations by tag in a mod. Could you drop the "oral" tag and replace it with "breast" (or similar) for the next release? Due to the uniqueness of the animations I would also argue for dropping tags like "sex" and "kissing" as well.

@ rydin

The breast feeding animations are tagged "oral" (i.e., blowjobs and cunni) which is not what one might have in mind when calling animations by tag in a mod. Could you drop the "oral" tag and replace it with "breast" (or similar) for the next release? Due to the uniqueness of the animations I would also argue for dropping tags like "sex" and "kissing" as well.

Will do then. ^^

3J Threesome seems to require furniture to sit on during a lot of the stages. Also, any chance that Arrok Blowjob ledge could spawn something minor like a chair instead of a bed? It's pretty fucking terrifying when a bed flashes into existence...

Also, I switched over to CBBE/SOS, everything works brilliantly with 3J's animations. Might want to leave a message indicating that in the download post.

Depends on which threesome. The Bench threesome should have a bench but if not got Dawnguard DLC it will not have a texture. I'm not sure at this time (at work) if the other threesomes need anything.

I can check Arrok blowjob and see if there is another piece of furniture, however I know that a chair won't work with the hand position. Maybe a bench again as long as it fits. If I can't, my best advice is toggling the animation off in the three SexLab MCM lists if it is not for you.

There are two threesomes by 3J, 3J Threesome and 3J Bench Threesome. Both seem to require a bench. In stage 2, positon 1 appears to be sitting down, and position 0 is standing with her foot on whatever 1 is sitting on. Screenshot below. Stages 1, 3 and Orgasm also seem to require a bench.

3J Bench threesome has a bench, but it's purple. The last time I saw that was using Zaz Pack without the Texture addon.

@ rydin

Will do then. ^^

Well, I would think "Breast Feeding" as more "Foreplay" than Oral.

@ rydin

It needs some kind of tag so mods like Submit and Romance know when to play it, if it doesnt have Oral, Vaginal or Anal it will be hard for at least Submit to play it at all (then you have to pick the "anything goes" option which just picks randomly). Romance has some more options but still none that would strictly fit the breast feeding scene.

@ Claysson2: Yes, "foreplay" is a good tag to add as well for those animations. I forgot about that tag.

@ Crate123: Other mods can be thrown out of whack by the "oral" tag. Apropos, for example, starts giving out commentary about a blowjob in progress when a breast feed animation is playing. Sexlab statistics would cease to be accurate for players who care about their statistics. The breast feed animations already have other tags as well such as MF, FF, "sex", and "lesbian" (and hopefully "foreplay" in the next version of this mod) that can be used when calling animations by tag.

3J Bench threesome has a bench, but it's purple. The last time I saw that was using Zaz Pack without the Texture addon.

I'm assuming you don't have a DLC, can't remember which one.

Bench threesome.

Dawnguard DLC.

As above. Already mentioned. Already aware and will pack the correct texture in once we get it extracted from the DLC. Will update it to the BSA with other patches for 1.5a most likely at weekend. See previous page with the posts. ^^

125 animation limit?? hmmm

Propably yes. anyway I can find out how I got, or do I have to count them one by one?

I have 81 creature animations and 111 normal animations the creature animations seem to be counted seperatly

Right now I only have one kinda anoying problem the Femdom, Tricycle and 3J Threesome are the only threesome animations that trigger the bad thing is not only these are the only one that trigger they are also triggering with 2 males which looks lets say weird... (just to be clear the animations seem to be made for 2 female 1 male and they trigger for me with 2 males and 1 female also which as said looks weird)

I have Zyn double, DI forced, arrok devils and 4d threesome registred, but they seem to not trigger. Also they don't appear when I switch trough the animations with the sexlab hotkeys only the named 3 are played.

Anyone else have this issue? as for now I try to fix it by replacing the the first named animations with the ones I want.

Can you cycle/play the animations using the SexLab hotkeys or Animation Editor option in SexLab MCM menu? If I remember (as not on game at the moment) you can cycle animations with the 'O' key by default. Have you get the aniamtions toggled as on in the lists (ie, Foreplay, Aggressive etc)? And what are you using to trigger the animations?

I can only assume it may be down to a tagging issue at the moment as I don't know what mods need which tags to trigger which animations. I can fix tagging on the ones I have put into NSAP but I need to know whcih mod is calling them to see if I can see what tags they use to gather their animations. But this issue may be beyond NSAP as you mention animations which trigger with speciffic pairing setups which aren't in NSAP (ie, Femdom and Tricycle). You may need to question the maker of the mod which triggers them. It might be the mod is not biased and jsut pulled three actors together to create the event, where as the animators were biased in their creations to a specific setup.

Ummmmmm...... Bench, as in Healing Altar? In my console it comes up as Furn: 000D4848

post-151025-0-80086100-1416975206_thumb.jpg

post-151025-0-48290800-1416975288_thumb.jpg

post-151025-0-12857800-1416975831_thumb.jpg

You may need to question the maker of the mod which triggers them. It might be the mod is not biased and jsut pulled three actors together to create the event, where as the animators were biased in their creations to a specific setup.

That's right. A mod calling an animation by tag is going to grab some actors and pair them up based only on the tags specified by the mod author. The creator of the animation may have envisioned a certain gender combination but that doesn't matter - only the tags called for by a mod determine the animations that could be played.

Taken from 3Js post:

Version 1.2 is up. The 'sex on a chair' animation has been splitted into 2 different animations to keep the furniture aligned to the same actor through each stage. Also, added Mod Configuration Menu support to prevent unwanted animations from registering in SexLab.

This is my top priority (with textures second and tagging last). If I can learn to incorporate this into NSAP (and check it actually works without creating any bugs like before) then I think this might help some people with their limit if there's animations in NSAP they don't want to register. If I can get this to work it will push the mod into 2.0 beta. It will be listed as a beta this time and beta instructions will be posted (learning from past mistakes).

The ver.1.5 shows some old problems in my game, like the ones with furniture, the furniture stuck in there after finishing or changing animations, any idea how to fix that?

Jump, or press "[" key if you are just switching animations. The same works if an object does not appear when an animation starts.

well, thanks, some of them are fixed that way, but some of them are not, I guess if the furniture is with NPC not PC, there is not much u can do about it.....

Just ask :)

HA! I wish it was that simple. ;_;

I loaded your mod into Creation Kit and I broke down what you created and such. My first task was just to create what you have done in the ESP. None of the scripts have been amended (apart from renaming them appropriate on the filename and the scriptname). The scripts compile successfully and the quests look identical yet I can't get the registration in game, meaning I'm missing something. Or it's a spelling mistake, heh.

I am confident I can work the scripts once I can get the basic function to work.

I noticed when trying your ESP in game that when you toggle the animation registration, then come out then back in to the menu it comes back as on. It mean each time the person wants to reset the animation registry (perhaps for another mod update), they need to deselect it in your menu each time. Anyway that when you toggle it off, it stays off?

All animations are great. There is only one problem with bed blowjob animation. The bed is not disappearing in bot occasions - when changing the animation, and after the sex act is over. Either my player or NPC are walking with the bed wrapped around them.attachicon.gifScreenShot324.jpg

IT's a known issue and I'll look at fixing it at the weekend.