{REDUNDANT} Non SexLab Animation Pack

I have been able to get the toogle register aniamtion to work that 3J made into SexLab so we have the ability to now work. The plan is to work on this first and continue the beta. At the weekend I hope to have 2.0 as a beta (and have tested upgrades and such as a script clean may be required) and also have 1.5a up for those who don;t want to try the beta and stick with the stable version for now.

I am however going to take a short break from modding as I am going to restart my game, install via Mod Organizer (I'm reading all the details on how to use it now as I want the ability to have profile, espeically for testing), create a test character (and perhaps cell) and do a bit of a clean up. All the information has been backed up so I haven't lost any progress.

This may mean the 2.0 BETA and 1.5a patch may be delayed but I'll try get set back up as soon as possible.

The 4uDIK's leg up fuck is not a leg up fuck, at all. It's face down or something but not the leg up.

I think it was titled that as he was replacing AP animations. I haven't really changed or noticed I've just made sure they work. They will probably be retitled for 2.0 as I am working on them one by one.

Sorry for the delay guys. I'm putting every animation into 2.0 one by one to make sure it all works, it's clean and and tidy and works as planned. If it does, you should have the option to register only the animation you want, helping your not reach your animation limit. As for the change from NMM to MO, it's going well and I've kept my old NMM installs as back up and to mod so hopefully testing will be much easier. :D

Sorry for the delay guys. I'm putting every animation into 2.0 one by one to make sure it all works, it's clean and and tidy and works as planned. If it does, you should have the option to register only the animation you want, helping your not reach your animation limit. As for the change from NMM to MO, it's going well and I've kept my old NMM installs as back up and to mod so hopefully testing will be much easier. :D

Thank you for your hard work, it is really amazing!!!!  

I've already rebuild my skyrim just waiting for your job~   Thanks again, Rydin! 

I just throw shit directly in my skyrim folder, well except for some things that require nmm to load correctly.

Fire up Loot every now and then, then fix some of the shit it shouldn't move (like realistic weapon and armor weights)...

And well it runs... but once in a blue moon when I'm testing something I'll CTD while going from point a to point b...

At that point I'll check the log, then beat something to death in tes5edit and go back to gaming...

But I'm not sane so don't do what I do...

The ver.1.5 shows some old problems in my game, like the ones with furniture, the furniture stuck in there after finishing or changing animations, any idea how to fix that?

Jump, or press "[" key if you are just switching animations. The same works if an object does not appear when an animation starts.

well, thanks, some of them are fixed that way, but some of them are not, I guess if the furniture is with NPC not PC, there is not much u can do about it.....

The 3J Holding Animation resets the objects for some reason. Otherwise, yeah, I just disabled them in 'toggle animations' for sexlab.

Really sorry about the delays guys. Let me give you an update!

Firstly, the bad news. The reason it's taking me a while is because I'm trying to move all my mods to Mod Organizer. I hoped it would help me make a testing profile with minimal mods to help me quickly and easily test my mod in game. Unfortunately (for me) I have been held up with an issue I can't seem to figure out. I have asked for some advice but I honestly beleive I've either missed something fundamentally obvious or it's something I haven't read about. If MO fails to support me, I think Wyre Bash supports profiles (correct me if I'm wrong) and this may be a second option.

The good news is that when I do test the mod in my current testing save everything is working as planned, scripting wise. The mod's toggling system allows people to install the animations they want and can easily be changed just by toggling the NSAP MCM and then reseting the animation registry in SexLab. I am adding all the current animations (as well as Leito's since some people have asked) in the game slowly one by one to make sure all the scripting to make the basic work right are there. I was hoping that using MO would allow me to have a save just with the basics to run NSAP so I can create a test cell with two characters and litterally make them fuck like rabbits and see any position/schlong alignments and such. But that might have to wait a bit more.

I hope to have a beta up soon. My plan is to install 1.5 to a save file, then do a variety of ssaving/upgrading.installing scenarios to give the best advice and (hopefully) not have a repeat of the blank animations mod. I am preempting a possible clean save/clean scripts requirement but we will see what happens. ^^

EDIT: All animations are now in NSAP and I'm starting testing. However, do you know how many aniamtions it currently has?

There are 35 different animations currently in NSAP. This includes 3J, 4D, AMorrigan, Arrok, Falloutboy, FurrySpirit, Leito and Zaz.

Wow...

What's the problem you're having with MO? Maybe someone here on SL can help.

I think I may have a mod that I don't realize is incompatible and breaking the virtual folder or I've installed SKSE wrong (which I've check several times) as I get a CTD after starting new or loading a game and my papyrus log goes nuts with missing file errors and binding errors.

I have posted in the MO thread but I think at the weekend I'll untick all my mods and activate them in little groups to locate the mod which breaks as it worked when I tested with SexLab and SoS.

Take your time just means it'll turn out better with more work on it rather than rushing it out. You don't work for Activision or EA so there's no need to feel rushed. :P

So what's this '125 animation limit' I'm hearing about?

In short, SexLab has a limit on how many animations it can have registered for potential call on at any given time. If you try to register 130 from a collection of various mods, you will lose 5 depending on the last pack registered (i think). Hence NSAP will include the toggle setting o

Inpired by 3js mod.

Install SKSE OUTSIDE of MO. Not from within MO. That's the only thing I installed outside of MO. Everything else I installed from within MO. In other words, install SKSE directly into your skyrim data folder as though you didn't have M. Then from within MO, make sure when you want to start Skyrim, you're choosing the SKSE entry and not the Skyrim entry.

Have you MOVED your Skyrim install to a location other than the Program Files (x86)\Steam\Steamapps\etc, etc, etc?

I moved mine to Games\Steam\Steamapps\etc, etc and even though I followed the directions, I STILL had to go into my registry and find the path and correct it. It's like it only gets corrected in one or 2 places and I had to correct it in 2 more to get things working. I think one correction was for Skyrim itself and the other may have been for FNIS... been a while.

Install SKSE OUTSIDE of MO. Not from within MO. That's the only thing I installed outside of MO. Everything else I installed from within MO. In other words, install SKSE directly into your skyrim data folder as though you didn't have M. Then from within MO, make sure when you want to start Skyrim, you're choosing the SKSE entry and not the Skyrim entry.

Have you MOVED your Skyrim install to a location other than the Program Files (x86)\Steam\Steamapps\etc, etc, etc?

I moved mine to Games\Steam\Steamapps\etc, etc and even though I followed the directions, I STILL had to go into my registry and find the path and correct it. It's like it only gets corrected in one or 2 places and I had to correct it in 2 more to get things working. I think one correction was for Skyrim itself and the other may have been for FNIS... been a while.

Yes Exactly, Gopher Has Done A Mod Organizer Series You May Find Helpful, Here's A Link To The One Where He Covers SKSE (

)

However I Would Recommend Watching All Of Them As They Are All VERY Helpful

Yes Exactly, Gopher Has Done A Mod Organizer Series You May Find Helpful, Here's A Link To The One Where He Covers SKSE (

)

However I Would Recommend Watching All Of Them As They Are All VERY Helpful

These are the videos and instructions I have followed but I think I know my issue so when I get home I will have a look. :D