{REDUNDANT} Non SexLab Animation Pack

rydin, I found some issues with my masturbation animation in version 1.5.

In the FNIS file you have this:

s FB_FemaleSolo_A1_S1 FB_FemaleSolo_A1_S1.hkx
+ FB_FemaleSolo_A1_S2 FB_FemaleSolo_A1_S2.hkx
+ FB_FemaleSolo_A1_S3 FB_FemaleSolo_A1_S3.hkx
+ FB_FemaleSolo_A1_S4 FB_FemaleSolo_A1_S4.hkx
+ FB_FemaleSolo_A1_S5 FB_FemaleSolo_A1_S5.hkx

That last stage should have a -a since it is not designed to loop. Like this:

+ -a FB_FemaleSolo_A1_S5 FB_FemaleSolo_A1_S5.hkx

Also, in the factory function fbFMasturbation, you have 6 AddPositionStages. There should only be 5.

Also, I'm not sure the call to SetStageTimer is needed since stage 1 will probably look fine if it loops. The last stage is the only one that needs to play once and quit and I think the -a flag will do that.

Also, in the factory function fbFMasturbation, you have 6 AddPositionStages. There should only be 5.

Also, I'm not sure the call to SetStageTimer is needed since stage 1 will probably look fine if it loops. The last stage is the only one that needs to play once and quit and I think the -a flag will do that.

I kinda rushed 1.5 out so I didn't pay enough attention to the coding (plus still a bit new to it all). However I have taken more time into the prep for V2.0 by recoding and changing to MO to create a testing profile. V1.5 will have perhaps a minor update at the weekend but the magic will show once 2.0 comes out of beta.

Also if I recall, I think this happened as someone in your post suggested adding a scene to make the character lie down which actually didn't work out. Don't worry. V2.0 doesn't have this issue.

Rydin, you could just use "coc elsweyr" for testing. it's basically a cube with Mai'q in it so it loads in super fast. you could just spawn in some npc's and save. for a convenient restart&load.

Also this is the first time I'm commenting in this thread, just wanted to tell you you're doing god's work.

Thanks! I'll try that!

I'm having the Blank Animation problem. On the Toggle Animations tab: Titles of the new animations are blank (missing)

I'm not sure what was the preview version of Non-sexlab animation I had Installed (Probably 1.0) but I did a clean re-install of both SexLab and Non-Sexlab Animation (the cleanest way possible, saving and closing, running FNIS, after every step). Still the problem persists.

I'm having the Blank Animation problem. On the Toggle Animations tab: Titles of the new animations are blank (missing)

I'm not sure what was the preview version of Non-sexlab animation I had Installed (Probably 1.0) but I did a clean re-install of both SexLab and Non-Sexlab Animation (the cleanest way possible, saving and closing, running FNIS, after every step). Still the problem persists.

Scorpion_SK:

• Backup your savegame file.

• Open your savegame with SaveTool

• Find in list of scripts sslNSLAnimationAlias and sslNSLAnimationFactory, select this scripts and press "Delete script".

• Press "FixScriptInstances".

• Save your savegame.

• Start game, open SexLab, go to the menu "Rebuild & Clean" and press "Reset Animations

Registry".

Try the above steps. Should fix it for you. :D

I kinda rushed 1.5 out so I didn't pay enough attention to the coding (plus still a bit new to it all). However I have taken more time into the prep for V2.0 by recoding and changing to MO to create a testing profile. V1.5 will have perhaps a minor update at the weekend but the magic will show once 2.0 comes out of beta.

Also if I recall, I think this happened as someone in your post suggested adding a scene to make the character lie down which actually didn't work out. Don't worry. V2.0 doesn't have this issue.

No worries. Thanks for all your efforts.

it worked! ty vm

but now I'm having the issue: Furniture get stuck on the character and do go away. Chair or Bed used for some animations don't disapier when swiching to another animation

That's already mentioned in the thread. it's a known issue. The only fix I know is that the final animation needs to be a non-furniture animation for it not to stick. As the animations aren't made by me I cannot do anything about that right now unless a viable fixing in coding can be done (but I would assume that would need to be implimented to SexLab but I am too enw to really say).

it worked! ty vm

but now I'm having the issue: Furniture get stuck on the character and do go away. Chair or Bed used for some animations don't disapier when swiching to another animation

That's already mentioned in the thread. it's a known issue. The only fix I know is that the final animation needs to be a non-furniture animation for it not to stick. As the animations aren't made by me I cannot do anything about that right now unless a viable fixing in coding can be done (but I would assume that would need to be implimented to SexLab but I am too enw to really say).

its ok! 

thanks for the work

Dunno if alrdy mentioned but a quick fix for the sticking furniture during the animation - if it is on the pc - is to use the sexlab change place (the function that lets you walk around to another spot for some seconds) hotkey and jump up and down a bit, furniture gone.

I ctd when ever i activate the animations it works fine when I uninstall nsap 

Haven't heard of this. Okay, have you ran FNIS? Have you checked your load order (if not sure, might be best to post it)? What version are you using and have you used any previous versions? Are you had a look at your papyrus log (again post it and we can look)?

NSAP is a very small mod and shouldn't really cause a CTD. But give me as much info as you can and I'll have a look.

Non SexLab Anaimations Pack (NSAP) version 1.5a and version 2.0BETA are up!

In version 1.5a:

• added the mixing textures for the 3j bench threesome into the BSA for non-Dawnguard users.

In version 2.0BETA:

• MCM menu with animation registration toggle function
  • script reworking
  • added 2 lieto aniamtions (blowjob, cunnalingus)
  • added 1 new 3j animation (throne fuck)

DO NOT DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL 2.0BETA UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THE NOTES BELOW.

Okay, so here's the deal. I've been ill for a week then the other week I have been trying to update NSAP. So I appologise for the delay. I'm sorry that version 1.5a doesn;t have new animations but since version 2.0 and onwards will be our new current setup, I put all my time into getting this to work.

Before playing with 2.0BETA please read this in full as it is important. Version 2.0 is a beta. I cannot stress that enough. I have done some testing on my gaming but we all have variious mods and setups so I can;t say it's in good working. I have no come accross any issue in my testing, including upgrading which is a good sign.

Before doing anything, I recommend you back up your saving file. Once you have done this you can simply uninstall version 1.5 and should be able to install version 2.0 with no requirement of a load/save scenario. I have tried this but I haven't played the game through to see if it has a lasting affect. Hence the recommendation to back up your save.

Personally I would recommend the following but it is optional:

• back up your save game.

• uninstall NSAP version 1.X

• load your game and wait 2 minutes (NO LESS!!)

• save your game and quit.

• (OPTIONAL BUT RECOMMENDED) run the save game tool and remove anyth scripts starting **sslNSL** if they esixts.

!! (I wouldn't recommend using "Fix Instances" as it I beleive it broke my Sex Lab Aroused when I tried it for another mod but that was on my game si do so at your own risk)

• Install NSAP version 2.0BETA

• Load and play.

I have not seen any trace of the missing animation bug when going from version 1.5 to version 2.0BETA but users who still have the old version or save infected with the older version (version 1.2 and earlier) may still see them. Refer to the support thread for more information if youa re affected.

So what's all this toggle business, I hear you ask? WELL! It is going to make your 125 aniamtion limit easy to manage. As it suggests, there is now a MCM menu (inspired by 3J) which allows you to only register animations which are toggled on (box with the X in it) in the NSAP MCM menu. Simply toggle off the animations you don't wont, reset animation registry in SexLab and you will only have the animations you want.

I hope this will at least help some of you with your animation limits going forward.

I am aware that the NSAP MCM comes up with the standard MCM.dds image. I need to make something cool for it. I kinda like the ones similar to SOS and Aroused Creatures etc but I'll think of something.

Please note that the 125 animation limit is nothing to do with myself or NSAP and is a limitation within the SexLab Framework. There are no fix for it right now but I am sure Ashal, the creator of SexLab will let us know if he can fix this in future updates. Please do not ask me about increasing the limit or pester Ashal about it either as I am sure he is aware of it as it has been mentioned. Thank you.

As usual, please report any major issues. The only issues I found was in one of the Leito Blowjob stages (I think Stage 4), the actors have a slightly larger gap than the others. I need to get some screenshots to Leito at some point so I can point it out as they requested so no need to report that alignment issue. I haven't gone through every animations alignment like I hoped as I was ill but I do plan to look at them since animators seem to be taking a little break right now.

As usual, please report any major issues. The only issues I found was in one of the Leito Blowjob stages (I think Stage 4), the actors have a slightly larger gap than the others. I need to get some screenshots to Leito at some point so I can point it out as they requested so no need to report that alignment issue. I haven't gone through every animations alignment like I hoped as I was ill but I do plan to look at them since animators seem to be taking a little break right now.

I'll install and check out the bj animation and see about making a fix for it.

PS - I'll give you plenty to do starting sometime this week :D  Going to be exporting about 5 sequences, each having 5 stages.

I'll install and check out the bj animation and see about making a fix for it.

PS - I'll give you plenty to do starting sometime this week :D  Going to be exporting about 5 sequences, each having 5 stages.

That'll be fun! :D I really gotta sit down and give animating a go at some point. ><

Thanks for the update. Now, having small problem. During the sex I was changing sex animations, after that (the last one was Leito's cunnilingus, although I'm not say that this animation is causing problems), my character can't enter into first person view mod. Any advice?

I've done a quick animation test in game and I can still move in and out or first person. Are you sure this is solely down to NSAP? I had an issue where Estrus use to to this to me after a scene animation. You will need to note down what you do during the sequences that make it happens (use tfc, use animation scene skipping, changing actor positions, which aniamtions used etc) to see if I can recreate it.

I have also noticed that the throne isn't packed into 3J's animobjects so I'll fix that after work tonight.

Rydin  - Thanks for the info. Sorry for not being fully cooperative in providing the informations. Never had a problem with this before this update. I'm not blaming this mod. Just assuming, since it happened after installing the latest update. have no mods like Strus and similar.

Here is what happened. I saved Fjotra and brought her to temple of Dibela. Then I started to have the sex with every lady in the temple. During the sex act I was only changing actor's sex positions using SL's "O" default key. Haven't had automatic camera on (tfc), haven't speeding up sex sequences by pressing space bar key or anything like that. I used only oral type of the animations (cock sucking/pussy licking). I cannot concretely said when my PC stacked in third view since I was having sex with 6 of Dibela priestess. After the last last sex scene finished (Leio's cunnilingus), I wanted to turn to first view camera, and couldn't . I spent last hour to solve this problem with all known console commands, ducking, killing myself, loading previous save.... No help. I still can't get out of third view person so I had to go way back, o the point when this wasn't happened.