{REDUNDANT} Non SexLab Animation Pack

To people reporting blank animation names in the MCM menu:

It is very important what you tell me what version you are upgrading from. This is due to a bug in the original esp which was fixed for 1.3 onwards. You need to be specific to this as upgrading from 1.3, 1.3a or 1.3b to 1.4 will not cause these problems as there are no changes to the esp. If you have ever used version 1.2 or before in a save and not followed the the steps under option 1 in the support topic then you will get this error. You need to follow the steps as they are listed. Do not miss one. Do not wait 10 seconds when I say wait 2 minutes. Only if you have followed it exactly word for word and it doesn't work you may need to revert to an earlier save unfortunately.

I have just ran the instructions I have left to clean an infected save I have stored away for testing and I have cleaned it. However I must point out ensure that when you saved your clean save, you are running from the NEW CLEAN save file and not the BACK UP SAVE file. I tried to see if you can see the bugged quest in the console but if you have upgraded you will be default see the new quest. I cannot say the clean save and isntall works foreveryone as different variations in your save may cause it not to work. So if it fails, I'm afraid your save may be left infected but in 90% of cases it seems to work for people.

I am sorry about the issues caused from 1.2 and before but I must state the following. If you were running 1.3 onwards with no issues there should be no issues in 1.4. This is assuming that you played on a save which never had NSAP on it all or that when using 1.3 you did reset the animation registry (if you didn't you wouldn't have noticed any bugs). There were no quest esp changes from 1.3 to 1.4 to cause the missing aniamtion names bug; this was all from 1.2 and before. If you have this bug you are affected from 1.2 onwards and must follow the clean save and install process.

I also have reached the limit of animations count :). I see that another peoples also have already noticed the existense of this limit.

I have your pack, Holtof pack and Zaz pack. Zaz can't register 3 animations.

I think this limit caused by limitations of MCM - because one MCM page can have only 128 elements.

I hope maybe Ashal can find the way to increase the limit in future versions of SL (for example by extending the animations list to 2-3 or more MCM pages). I don't know is this possible or not.

But i agree with peoples who think that the fewer esp's, the better. Because many peoples have 254 mods (like me :)). And to install one new esp, you must merge another mods with tes5edit every time.

I have the blank names in my game but I haven't used v12. Started at v13a, will the fix still work?

1. Backup your savegame file.

2. Open your savegame with SaveTool

3. Find in list of scripts sslNSLAnimationAlias and sslNSLAnimationFactory, select this scripts and press "Delete script".

4. Press "FixScriptInstances".

5. Save your savegame.

6. Start game, open SexLab, go to the menu "Rebuild & Clean" and press "Reset Animations Registry".

I think this should help regardless from version.

I also have reached the limit of animations count :).

I see that another peoples also have already noticed the existense of this limit.

I have your pack, Holtof pack and Zaz pack. Zaz can't register 3 animations.

I think this limit caused by limitations of MCM - because one MCM page can have only 128 elements.

I hope maybe Ashal can find the way to increase the limit in future versions of SL (for example by extending the animations list to 2-3 or more MCM pages). I don't know is this possible or not.

But i agree with peoples who think that the fewer esp's, the better. Because many peoples have 254 mods (like me :)). And to install one new esp, you must merge another mods with tes5edit every time.

LOL, I can remember when people where dissing SexLab 'cuz it didn't have as many animations as Lovers or Sexout. Now we have problems with too many :)

Be careful for what we wish for!

I have the blank names in my game but I haven't used v12. Started at v13a, will the fix still work?

I need more information on this and need more people to say if either they were or were not affected. It concerns me that only one person says they are affected with the blank animation but advises never to have used previous versions (1.2 or before) with the bugs. There are a number of downloaders so I can only assume it's at fault to the users (ie. thier load lists, the way they upgrade etc) unless more people give more information. I will test upgrades myself tonight.

I had the bug and followed your instructions when I went to 1.3 (Thank You for the concise instructions on save game tool).  Going from 1.3 to 1.3a to 1.4 I just removed mod, loaded game, saved, installed new version, then reset animations in sexlab and it was good to go. 

Thanks for your feedback. This will help me when testing. I admit I don't need to upgrade as since making this mod I have not ACTUALLY played the game. All my time is spent fixing things and making sure it works when I load the game up. I always test from a save without the mod at the moment so I think I will save a game with 1.4 and try a simple over write to 1.5 to look for issues. ^^

Reminder to those who use MO and don't want too many mods that you can always create your own. It's just like making a mod from the overwrites mod--create a new mod or empty directory in your mods folder, then copy Data folders into it just like you were modding skyrim without MO. That becomes a mod which is the rollup of all mods you copy in. Not something you'd want to do all the time, but you could have one animations mod where you copy animations from any source--the last ones you copy in overwrite anything already there.

All's fine, except the furniture animations without furniture (ie. spanking, furniture, ledge)

The spanking one has a chair but you need the ZAP pack for it. The other two I am trying to find what objects where used.

post-245711-0-60608000-1416725986_thumb.jpg

Since I updated the animation list this happened. Also any animations from this pack seem to be aligned all wacky when selecting to use a bed option from SL. Such as (I think) 4D Cowgirl So the female's blowing the bed while I'm halfway off the edge acting like I'm getting laid while jealous the furniture is getting some action and I'm not. XD

1. Backup your savegame file.

2. Open your savegame with SaveTool

3. Find in list of scripts sslNSLAnimationAlias and sslNSLAnimationFactory, select this scripts and press "Delete script".

4. Press "FixScriptInstances".

5. Save your savegame.

6. Start game, open SexLab, go to the menu "Rebuild & Clean" and press "Reset Animations Registry".

I think this should help regardless from version.

That worked thanks! On my v12 character save and my v13a one.

attachicon.gifScreenShot172.jpg

Since I updated the animation list this happened. Also any animations from this pack seem to be aligned all wacky when selecting to use a bed option from SL. Such as (I think) 4D Cowgirl So the female's blowing the bed while I'm halfway off the edge acting like I'm getting laid while jealous the furniture is getting some action and I'm not. XD

Follow the steps in the support thread for the blank animation issue. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38870-non-sexlab-animation-pack/page-10?do=findComment&comment=986675

I haven't tried using the SexLab bed fuction (I turn it off by default) so I'll have a look when I can if this is happening to me.

I completed some tests by installing 1.3, 1.3a and 1.3b to individual clean saves and upgrading to 1.4a by simply uninstalling the old one and installing the new version via NMM without have to load/save during the process. I do not get the animation bug and all animations show instantly.

I feel I must repeat to everyone reporting ANY issues, INCLUDING the misalignment and blank animation issues that the support thread (found here) answers those questions. Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease read these as there is no point me writing these if you aren't going to read them. I thank the people who have followed them and reported that they work and I thank people for supporting other members when I am not around.

Next stop, version 1.5!

Looking at 3j's FNIS list and his animations, there seems to be a couple or amendments to some of the animations for example, the furniture aniamtion has dropped from a 8 stages to 4 stages but the file sizes are bigger. I will have to do some checks to the changes to see what's different. This will take me a while while I align 3j's files to my own and make sure that everything still plays correctly.

It's the chair animation. So I need to rename the other set and find furniture for it.

Version 1.5 is up!

• added two new 3j animations (chair sex, bench threesome)
  • removed one 3j animation (furniture)
  • updated one 3j animation (missionary)
  • added one new fb animation (female solo)
  • added animobjects to two animations (zaz otk spanking, arrok blowjob ledge)
  • added bsa for zaz objects

The BSA is simply to add the ZAP spanking chair animation object to the ZAZ OTK Spanking animation. Any user who doesn't have the ZAP files downloaded would not have been able to to see the animation. The FAQ has been updated to reflect this.

Q, What's in the .bsa file and can I delete it?

A. The BSA is required as it holds the Zaz Spanking Chair mesh and texture. As per instructions on the ZAP download page, modders can only pack these files into their mod via a .bsa file. Removing the .bsa file will mean that the chair will not load during the animation. I have packed this in so users do not need to download the full ZAP file to get one texture. It is always set to the folder path ZAP uses so that if textures are updated, these will overwrite the BSA if the user has ZAP downloaded.

Animation objects have also been added where appropiate so all animations should have their props. However the eight stage furniture animation have been removed for the time being as it requires several animation objects and I am unware as to which ones. 3jiou advised they were only test animations so they doesn't have the objects either. If I can find a way to utilize them in future, I may add it back in.

It is recommended that if you do not want random objects (like the bed from Arrok Blowjob Ledge and the chair from ZAZ OTK Spanking) to unselect these from all three submenus in the Toggle Animations menu in SexLab.

I have currently tagged the FalloutBoy2 Female Solo as masturbation as I am unaware as to when this may get triggered outside of this tag. If anyone disagrees with this tag please suggest an alternative.

I have started writing down the animations and stages and looked at them in game to see if any need to have timers set to certain stages so they don't do unreleastic repeats. It's a slow process put I'll be working on it. I've looked at adding shound to the spanking animation. This is a work in progress aswell.

I haven't tested the animations on beds yet (I have being testing these in an empty cell and jsut closing to make amendments. I never thought of loading a bed to see). So if people can see if there is any alignment issues for beds, I can take a look. It might simply be that the general alignment is off even if the players are close together. The more examples I have the better.

And lastly, if you are still affected by the missing animation bug issue, I am afraid that your options are to follow the guide exactly as it says or try from a save before you installed this mod. I have upgrades from version 1.3, 1.3a and 1.3b to 1.4 then to 1.5 and have not encountered the bug. The bug was caused due to a property change in the quest from version 1.1 to version 1.2. Version 1.3 onwards was not affected. If you are absolutely 1000% tripple double times infinity sure you never installed any versions other than 1.3 onwards, then I need your Papyrus logs to see if I can see anything as it is really odd to be affected by this and may be some other imcompatability.

I have just updated to 1.5 and I have a wierd bug. 

I reset the animation registry, and when I try to register zaz animations, the animation Boobjob (bount) fails to register. Is theresomething wrong on my part?

Have you reach your 125 animation limit?

Q. During animation registery, some animations from other mods disappear. Is this a bug?

A, It has been confirmed that SexLab can only hold a total of 125 animations. If you go over this limit, some animations will be unregistered to accomodate. Currently these is no fix to this is. [source]

125 animation limit?? hmmm

Propably yes. anyway I can find out how I got, or do I have to count them one by one?

No idea. Coun't one line then multiply by two? I think creatures count too but that I'm not sure.

Propably yes. anyway I can find out how I got, or do I have to count them one by one?

No idea. Coun't one line then multiply by two? I think creatures count too but that I'm not sure.

I don't believe creatures count for that 125 limit because I have 106 animations for males/females alone

edit: lmao Rydin just becareful you don't delevel trying too break that limit. I want too say that I have almost as many animations for creatures too.  

Edited by Enjuno

I don't believe creatures count for that 125 limit because I have 106 animations for males/females alone

If they aren't.... *head starts thinking of how the animation lists work and how to limit break* *needs to stop playing FF14*

Edit: You and me both Enjuno. *needs more creatures*