{REDUNDANT} Non SexLab Animation Pack

Rydin - Thanks for the info. Sorry for not being fully cooperative in providing the informations. Never had a problem with this before this update. I'm not blaming this mod. Just assuming, since it happened after installing the latest update. have no mods like Strus and similar.

Here is what happened. I saved Fjotra and brought her to temple of Dibela. Then I started to have the sex with every lady in the temple. During the sex act I was only changing actor's sex positions using SL's "O" default key. Haven't had automatic camera on (tfc), haven't speeding up sex sequences by pressing space bar key or anything like that. I used only oral type of the animations (cock sucking/pussy licking). I cannot concretely said when my PC stacked in third view since I was having sex with 6 of Dibela priestess. After the last last sex scene finished (Leio's cunnilingus), I wanted to turn to first view camera, and couldn't . I spent last hour to solve this problem with all known console commands, ducking, killing myself, loading previous save.... No help. I still can't get out of third view person so I had to go way back, o the point when this wasn't happened.

No problem. Thanks for the info. I will look when i get home. Question: can you try doing what you did with 1.5 installed?

Rydfn - You do not have to check your mod. I found the cause of the view locking. It is the bug in Vanilla game. I entered int the Sanctuary of the Temple of the Dibela in the first view mod, and the game locked my PC into first view mod. Then, I reloaded the game before entering the Sanctuary. Entered in with the third view mod, and again, the game locked me in to third view mod. So, your mod is OK

But there is a bug in Chair sex animation. The chair won't disappear after changing animation during the sex.

I also fixed my camera locked problem. What a simple solution - while no known and common console commands worked, I just approached to the armor or weapon forge, placed the item, exit forging and the stupid camera bug was gone. And I was more stupid waisting my time in trying to find the solution and there it was, right on the front of my eyes. 

I did that with version 1.5. I was in Dawnguard, and had a sex with 5 of the girls in the row doing exactly the same thing as in the latest version and have had not that problem.

Arw you saying it is only version 1.5 which had the issue?

Hmmmmm. I don't know how NSAP can cause the issue as it doesn't touch any camera options. At this time I don't see it being NSAP related but if more people report it hopefully we can get more incidents.

keep me informed. ^^

I've seen this issue before, I believe it is related to Sexlab or one of its utilities, I don't think it has something to do with NSAP itself.

@rydin, I see you haven't changed anything in the MCM script, so just an advice:

Debug.Trace("3J's Animations: updating MCM script to v" + myVersion + ".")

You should edit this, otherwise this debug info may confuse ppl. Something like ("Non-SexLab Animation Pack: updating MCM script to v" + myVersion + "."), where myVersion is an actual version of your mod. Or you can remove this line since it is purely optional.

I have also noticed that the throne isn't packed into 3J's animobjects so I'll fix that after work tonight.

What do you mean, I've checked my package and everything seems to be packed correctly.

I've seen this issue before, I believe it is related to Sexlab or one of its utilities, I don't think it has something to do with NSAP itself.

@rydin, I see you haven't changed anything in the MCM script, so just an advice:

Debug.Trace("3J's Animations: updating MCM script to v" + myVersion + ".")
You should edit this, otherwise this debug info may confuse ppl. Something like ("Non-SexLab Animation Pack: updating MCM script to v" + myVersion + "."), where myVersion is an actual version of your mod. Or you can remove this line since it is purely optional.

I have also noticed that the throne isn't packed into 3J's animobjects so I'll fix that after work tonight.

What do you mean, I've checked my package and everything seems to be packed correctly.
I did edit that originally while trying to learn what happens ( I learn from taking things apart to see what happens) but I broke it so I will fix that.

Are you sure the chair from throne fuck is there? I tried it and it didn't show for me. I do recall it not being in the folder as it was 2am and my brain recalls only seeing two meshes in my package under animobjects which I didn't realize then.

EDIT: OH! I mean the 3j animobject folder in NSAP, not yours. Sorry.

Rydfn - You do not have to check your mod. I found the cause of the view locking locking. It is the bug in Vanilla game. I entered int the Sanctuary of the Temple of the Dibela in the first view mod, and the game locked my PC into first view mod. Then I reload the game before entering the Sanctuary. Entered in the third view mod, and again, The game locked me in to third view mod permanently. So, your mod is OK

But there is a bug in Chair sex animation. The chair won't disappear after changing animation during the sex.

I also fixed my camera locked problem. What a simple solution - while no console command worked, I just approached to the armor or weapon  forge place the item, exit forging and the stupid camera bug was gone. And I was more stupid waisting my time in trying to find the solution and there it was, right on the font of my eyes. 

Thanks for letting me know. :D

As for furniture sticking to actors, this is not just for NSAP as I've seen I've happen on ZAP too. No fix for it I am afraid. 

So i dont even get how to engage the anilmation. Everything got installed good, but what button do i have to press to acctualy have it to start animating? Im targeting the npc but nothing happens. Do i need to press a button to start a animation?

This just registers the animations into SexLab. You need a SexLab compatible mod like SexLab Matchmaker to have spells to run the animations or use the SexLab MCM animation editor to see them.

NSAP cannot activate animations on its only. Only register them for play in other mods.

can you please ask your modders to make some whipping animations ? unlike the pillory animations they are not included in SL, but would be very useful. mods that contains whipping are very long sessions, like prison overhaul and sanguine debouchery. there is no short way to get some whippings. please tell that to your modders.

another proposal for SL would be to give animations a likelihood to appear, from 1-10 for example, instead the yes or no toggle. or even hotkeys to switch to a specific animation  (although my Keyboard is already completely occupied by hotkeys)

So i dont even get how to engage the anilmation. Everything got installed good, but what button do i have to press to acctualy have it to start animating? Im targeting the npc but nothing happens. Do i need to press a button to start a animation?

This just registers the animations into SexLab. You need a SexLab compatible mod like SexLab Matchmaker to have spells to run the animations or use the SexLab MCM animation editor to see them.

NSAP cannot activate animations on its only. Only register them for play in other mods.

Matchmaker, Random Sex, Lover's Comfort are a few. It is possible to view the animations thur animation editor.

Target an NPC, Prees "N", screen should say NPC is Targeted. Go into MCM/Sexlab/Animation editor, select a animation (at the top), "Click Here" (Top right), exit MCM, animation should begin. Is mostly for Testing New animations and making allignments. This function is inside Sexlab Framework.

can you please ask your modders to make some whipping animations ? unlike the pillory animations they are not included in SL, but would be very useful. mods that contains whipping are very long sessions, like prison overhaul and sanguine debouchery. there is no short way to get some whippings. please tell that to your modders.

another proposal for SL would be to give animations a likelihood to appear, from 1-10 for example, instead the yes or no toggle. or even hotkeys to switch to a specific animation  (although my Keyboard is already completely occupied by hotkeys)

LOL, you make it sounds like I have people working for me! Sorry I am working for the animators. I take the animations they choose to make and add them to the game with my mod. Without them, I am nothing. So it's their choice to pick up this request.

Also I am not experienced scripter (or modder for that fact, I have never done anything like this. I learn from tearing mods apart to see how they work so I'm still really n00b) so I doubt I can impliment your "likelihood" request. I doubt SexLab can handle that request or if it does it will be A LOT of scripting (but this is only from my extremely limited knowledge and theory) which is beyond my experience at this time. You may be better suggesting it in the SexLab Framework post as a future idea post or making an open request to see if anyone will pick it up.

LOL, you make it sounds like I have people working for me! Sorry I am working for the animators. I take the animations they choose to make and add them to the game with my mod. Without them, I am nothing. So it's their choice to pick up this request.

If you are nothing then we are less than nothing lol...

If you are nothing then we are less than nothing lol...

LOL You make it sound worse that I intended! XD

Version 2.0aBETA is up!

• added missing throne chair animobject
  • minor script corrections

There are no changes to version 1.5a.

As far as I can tell, there are no major problems with upgrading to version 2.0BETA unless you are all not telling me, haha. I will keep it in beta for a while. I am told to expect new aniamtions to add from Leito86 this week. Once I get them added I think I'll leave it in beta for a little longer.

Since it does seem that things are starting to quite down, I am going to be spending some time on personal mods (trying to amke myself a full custom-text-maybe-voice follower), try and see if I can get editing meshes again (mostly for personal use) and then maybe over the holiday period take a stab at animating (I'd love to animate the little dwemer spiders but no promises).

May I also take this moment to remind people that there is an FAQ (which has been updated today) and a support post that gets updated with faults, workarounds, fixes and answers to common questions. Please, where possible, refer to the FAQ first on the download page, then the support page here before posting bugs and faults as they may have been answered. Thanks! ^^

When i toggle from a Chair Animation to an other, this is happen ...

Taken from the support thread:

FAULT: Furniture is stuck to the actor/character at the end of an animation which features furniture.

This issue (I believe) is not down to NSAP itself as I have seen it happen in ZAP. The issue either lies in the coding that has not been discovered (or needs to be input into things like ZAP or NSAP), coding that may be in SexLab Framework or even FNIS itself! I am not expert so please do not go pointing blame at the SexLab Framework or FNIS as this is jsut a theory and I have no firm evidence or enough experience to say these are true.

The current suggestion I can make to animators is that they should make their final animation furniture free (ie, stage 1-5 with furniture and stage 6 without). I have tested this on the Zaz OTK Spanking animation in NSAP by adding a final animation which works. But this would be down to the animator's decision.

For users, I would suggest that if you don't like seeing the furniture stuck then simply don't play these animations for the time being till a fix or work around is found.

This is a known issue but at this time it doesn't look to be linked to NSAP directly. The only way to avoid it really is not to play the animation. The furniture becomes unstuck generally when a new animation is called.

I REALLY hate to mention this, but ....... Arrok Blowjob Ledge is missing the ledge, again.

attachicon.gif2014-12-08_00073.jpg

thought maybe it was just Hearthfire, but

attachicon.gif2014-12-08_00078.jpg

HaHaha....... you're probably seeiing scripts in your dreams.

Oversight on my part. I renamed the files in the ESP and didn't change it in FNIS. I'll patch it when I get home from work tonight. (are you using 1.5a or 2.0BETA?) Thanks for pointing it out. Sorry about that. Just wanted to get the beta out and get the toggling system up for you guys and make sure it worked with no massive flaws and I missed the small details. ><

I REALLY hate to mention this, but ....... Arrok Blowjob Ledge is missing the ledge, again.

attachicon.gif2014-12-08_00073.jpg

thought maybe it was just Hearthfire, but

attachicon.gif2014-12-08_00078.jpg

HaHaha....... you're probably seeiing scripts in your dreams.

Oversight on my part. I renamed the files in the ESP and didn't change it in FNIS. I'll patch it when I get home from work tonight. (are you using 1.5a or 2.0BETA?) Thanks for pointing it out. Sorry about that. Just wanted to get the beta out and get the toggling system up for you guys and make sure it worked with no massive flaws and I missed the small details. ><

Was using 2.0Beta, updated to 2.0aBeta . The Toggle system works great, as far as I can tell,. To Bad we can't edit out some of the animations included in Sexlab Framework. mainly the old AP stuff. They were great when they came out, but............ I suppose you'd need Ashal's help/permission to do that. 128....ummmmmm for some reason the number 64 comes to mind, 64.... 128.... 192.... 256 , probably nothing.