{REDUNDANT} Non SexLab Animation Pack

1.3b INCLUDES the fix posted by 4uDIK. However I have updated the page asking that to not cause confucion, you send any physical file amendments to me via PM to pack into a released update.

PERMISSIONS

As this mod is constantly getting updated, I ask that people do not  pack it elsewhere. If people wish to translate it (if required), please do so and let me know so I can post a link to your translation. I ask that people DO NOT post fixes/amendments to the files (including .psc) into the threads. Posting the code for learning or suggestions of amendments is fine, but if you have any physical files (.psc, .pex, .hkx) files that need amending, please send me a private message so I can pack them into an update. Posting them to the support threads may mean I miss them or they get overridden and are NOT USED in further updates I make. I am still new at modding and I learn from doing the work so please allow me to do this.

I've noticed that the 3J animations never really line up for me, currently using UNPB body. Can any CBBE users tell me if they line up for you, before I switch body types?

Why not use SexLab's alignment hotkeys? As mentioned in the FAQ I didn't do exact alignment for these reasons.

It goes a bit further than just alignment, body proportions seem completely off for several animations. I've included some screenshots below, as examples...

3J Cowgirl, Stage 2 - the female's hands are supposed to be cupping her boob and her ass, but they're quite a distance from her body, and this is on a fairly high end of the weight slider!

3J Cowgirl, Stage 4 - the male's hand is supposed to hold the female's ankle, but if this is lined up, the genitals are nowhere near each other. If the genitals are lined up, the ankle is through the ground.

3J Doggystyle, Stage 3 - the male's hands are supposed to be around the female's waist, but if this lined up, his cock is sliding on top of her ass (although admittedly, this is pretty cool). Not sure that's intentional though. If the cock is lined up, his thumbs are sticking through her sides.

3J Eromassage - in general, the hands for this animation tend to move through the other partner's body regardless of alignment.

3J Domination, Stage 4 - if the male's hands are lined up with the female's arms, the cock barely makes contact with her.

3J Straight Breastfeeding, Stage 3 - if the female's hand and breast are lined up with the male's head, her other hand is about half a foot away from the cock she's supposed to be stroking.

3J Standing, Stage 3 - again, the female's hands are cupping her breasts about 6 inches too far away, on a relatively top-heavy UNPB character.

3J Standing, Orgasm Stage - if both actor's arms are lined up with the shoulders, the dude's cock is sticking into the side of the female's leg.

Arrok Blowjob Ledge - almost every stage is a pain to align, because the it's off on an axis that doesn't seem to be adjustable, like it's at an angle. It also suffers from having floating breast cuppage that seems to require bigger boobs.

As you can see, alignment alone isn't the issue, and all I can think of it that these animations were designed with a curvier female in mind, and since UNP based bodies seem out, I imagine CBBE is the answer. Just curious if any CBBE users had similar issues or whether the animations work fine. I actually had a similar issue with Werewolf Missionary.

Honestly, I've been going back and forward between UNP and CBBE, so if some SexLab animations only work with one, then that makes my choice for me, which is actually kind'a good.

Alignment.7z

Hello

I just figured i would mention. If i use this animation pack i only get about half the animations from zaz animation pack.

If i remove nonsexlab animation pack. I can register all the animations from Zaz pack.

Maybe Sexlab has a animation limit? Right now im at 125 animations.

Either way i cant get this pack and zaz animation pack to work together.

Edit: Confirmed. Sexlab has a animation limit of 125 animations. Time to get picky what animations you get

It goes a bit further than just alignment, body proportions seem completely off for several animations. I've included some screenshots below, as examples...

3J Cowgirl, Stage 2 - the female's hands are supposed to be cupping her boob and her ass, but they're quite a distance from her body, and this is on a fairly high end of the weight slider!

3J Cowgirl, Stage 4 - the male's hand is supposed to hold the female's ankle, but if this is lined up, the genitals are nowhere near each other. If the genitals are lined up, the ankle is through the ground.

3J Doggystyle, Stage 3 - the male's hands are supposed to be around the female's waist, but if this lined up, his cock is sliding on top of her ass (although admittedly, this is pretty cool). Not sure that's intentional though. If the cock is lined up, his thumbs are sticking through her sides.

3J Eromassage - in general, the hands for this animation tend to move through the other partner's body regardless of alignment.

3J Domination, Stage 4 - if the male's hands are lined up with the female's arms, the cock barely makes contact with her.

3J Straight Breastfeeding, Stage 3 - if the female's hand and breast are lined up with the male's head, her other hand is about half a foot away from the cock she's supposed to be stroking.

3J Standing, Stage 3 - again, the female's hands are cupping her breasts about 6 inches too far away, on a relatively top-heavy UNPB character.

3J Standing, Orgasm Stage - if both actor's arms are lined up with the shoulders, the dude's cock is sticking into the side of the female's leg.

Arrok Blowjob Ledge - almost every stage is a pain to align, because the it's off on an axis that doesn't seem to be adjustable, like it's at an angle. It also suffers from having floating breast cuppage that seems to require bigger boobs.

As you can see, alignment alone isn't the issue, and all I can think of it that these animations were designed with a curvier female in mind, and since UNP based bodies seem out, I imagine CBBE is the answer. Just curious if any CBBE users had similar issues or whether the animations work fine. I actually had a similar issue with Werewolf Missionary.

Honestly, I've been going back and forward between UNP and CBBE, so if some SexLab animations only work with one, then that makes my choice for me, which is actually kind'a good.

I think you would be better too direct your question to the animator's themselves which bodies they used when making them. Everyone has there fav body. I use CBBE but I have extreme settings so I expect hands too cup/go thru the body but that doesn't bother me. I haven't tested out all the animations but I will check them out

edit: 3j's animations

Edited by Enjuno

Judging by some comments in the topic, his animations were designed around a CBBE body with max (or close to max) weight slider.
Can anyone confirm that the 3J animations all line up correctly with a CBBE body?

Hello

I just figured i would mention. If i use this animation pack i only get about half the animations from zaz animation pack.

If i remove nonsexlab animation pack. I can register all the animations from Zaz pack.

Maybe Sexlab has a animation limit? Right now im at 125 animations.

Either way i cant get this pack and zaz animation pack to work togheter.

Edit: Confirmed. Sexlab has a animation limit of 125 animations. Time to get picky what animations you get

Thanks for checking this out. I'll probably add it to the FAQ section since it's a confirmed answer. Thanks for pointing it out too!

I guess we never expected to have this many animations!

Judging by some comments in the topic, his animations were designed around a CBBE body with max (or close to max) weight slider.

Can anyone confirm that the 3J animations all line up correctly with a CBBE body?

I can see what you are saying. Hopefully someone will be able to answer this question for you. If there is no answer soon I will add it to the support post (which I'm working on) as a question.

Just a pic of the Breastfeeding straight anim

2014_11_17_00001.jpg

It's just how the animation is made. Animators make animations for themselves and they can't please everyone. If you would like too know the body they use you have too ask them.

Just a pic of the Breastfeeding straight anim

2014_11_17_00001.jpg

It's just how the animation is made. Animators make animations for themselves and they can't please everyone. If you would like too know the body they use you have too ask them.

May I ask if you guys can upload a rar/zip/archive of a few of the aniamtions in motion and I can add them as screenshots to the description page? Since my memory is bad, if you can, title the screenshot with the aniamtion. Wither they be MF, MM or FF (or any three some combinations)? I was going to ask but I've been too focused on the mod itself. ><

I've noticed that the 3J animations never really line up for me, currently using UNPB body. Can any CBBE users tell me if they line up for you, before I switch body types?

Yeah, I'm using the CBBE max weight body mesh for animations. Probably, I should've mentioned it somewhere in the description.

Great Mod, Love it. With Sexlab (1.59c) alone I had say 69 different animations. Adding your Mod gave me 95 . Just read there's a 125-128 limit in the framework itself. Not a problem yet, unless you're using Zaz, but worth noting.

Yup yup. If you combine Holts animation pack and Non-sexlab animation pack and zaz animation pack your already at like 135 animations. Its pretty easy to reach as well. And there are alot of people working on animations currently as well. Its a nice thing but very easy to cap out.

Is this mod adds new male solo masturbate animation? Cuz I've just seen a new one xD If so, thank you so much for all your work! 

And I'n not using ZaZ animations, only SexLab, this mod and More Nasty Critters so I should have some place to some new animations ;-)

Is this mod adds new male solo masturbate animation? Cuz I've just seen a new one xD If so, thank you so much for all your work!

And I'n not using ZaZ animations, only SexLab, this mod and More Nasty Critters so I should have some place to some new animations ;-)

You should be thanking 4uDIK for the animation. It's his hard work. I just made the scripts to register it in your game.