{REDUNDANT} Non SexLab Animation Pack

Didn't work, going back to 2.0a Beta. IMO, just add animations, work with Ashal on the animation limits. Getting your Toggle Menu into Selab would work....for now. Throne works, 3J bench threesome is solid, lost the Arrok ledge, chair is nice, spanking is more zaz., but it works. 4 outta 5 is pretty good. Spliting animations by Author is............ well i wouldn't go there. Play Skyrim, get laid...Skyrim is full of Bad guys to Kill and women waiting for Lovin'...... Modding may be great, but getting FUCKED in SKYRIM is better.

post-151025-0-63719800-1418288286_thumb.jpg

Play with it a little

post-151025-0-56909600-1418288535_thumb.jpg

Kiss up if you have to

post-151025-0-49759200-1418288958_thumb.jpg

But have some...........fun.

post-151025-0-08802100-1418289336_thumb.jpg

thank you

post-151025-0-66790800-1418289271_thumb.jpg

Being able to toggle by author is a great idea. We need that for base Sexlab, so I can easily get rid of those AP animations...

Agreed, But the author "Josh" was the front runner in this type of animation So a big thank you for that! Although his material is somewhat antiquated! Now! & maybe it's time to think about removing from the Sexlab main framework & have an option Download for the people Who still like his Stuff!!!

I was wondering what animation tags you use for the Lieto foot fetish animation. I was unable to find it in the NSAPAnimationsScript to figure out how it was tagged myself. Thanks for your time.

Edit: And awesome job by the way it's nice to be able to have the newest animations without having to bug ashal for constant updates Thank you.

Didn't work, going back to 2.0a Beta. IMO, just add animations, work with Ashal on the animation limits. Getting your Toggle Menu into Selab would work....for now. Throne works, 3J bench threesome is solid, lost the Arrok ledge, chair is nice, spanking is more zaz., but it works. 4 outta 5 is pretty good. Spliting animations by Author is............ well i wouldn't go there. Play Skyrim, get laid...Skyrim is full of Bad guys to Kill and women waiting for Lovin'...... Modding may be great, but getting FUCKED in SKYRIM is better.

thank you

I will try and replicate a 2.0a save file and I will then do what you have done to upgrade to 2.0b to see if I get the same. As other people have mentioned no upgrading issues I cannot say what the cause is.

In regards to your other comments, I have said a couple of times now I am not scripter, so I am afraid that Ashal can't really look to me for help. theory, YES! Action, not really.2.0b has the has the animobjects there which fixes that issue. Splitting the animations up is a step in the right direction to keep things clean and easy to manage for a lot of people who are reaching or passed their 125 limit. I have the Toggle option in my game and I feel it's quite useful. I'd rather continue in a forward progression than get defeated/give up and revert cause I desire to learn.

And to everyone who has asked questions, I will answer them through out the day, or they will be answered when I upload the correct file with the source scripts. It's normally the first thing I do; dunno how I missed it. ><

But please tell me if you cannot get or see the new toggle menu under MCM > Non SL Animations.

4CmfB5Rl.png

I forgot to mention that the scripts I wrote are not backward compatible, I didn't mess with it since it was not my goal. So updating from any previous version will require a clean save procedure, or you can try to make it backward compatible by moving everything from OnConfigInt() event to OnVersionUpdate() event, but I wouldn't recommend to do so. Better keep the update function clean for future updates while it's not too late. It is the beta after all, starting all over again is normal.

Hello,

I can see your MCM menu but when I use matchmaker for fucking with each other, nothing happening. I cleaned the registry and followed the step to update your mod. . No issue with older versions.

I used matchmaker with no issues. Did you go into the NSAP menu and toggle animations on, (they are off by default) reset the registry then check SexLab that they show up in its toggle menu?

I forgot to mention that the scripts I wrote are not backward compatible, I didn't mess with it since it was not my goal. So updating from any previous version will require a clean save procedure, or you can try to make it backward compatible by moving everything from OnConfigInt() event to OnVersionUpdate() event, but I wouldn't recommend to do so. Better keep the update function clean for future updates while it's not too late. It is the beta after all, starting all over again is normal.

so, to be clear, are you saying a clean install is needed from going (for example) version a to b? Or do you mean from version b back to a?

Hello,

I can see your MCM menu but when I use matchmaker for fucking with each other, nothing happening. I cleaned the registry and followed the step to update your mod. . No issue with older versions.

I used matchmaker with no issues. Did you go into the NSAP menu and toggle animations on, (they are off by default) reset the registry then check SexLab that they show up in its toggle menu?

Yes. Your animations aren't in Sexlab toggle menu.

so, to be clear, are you saying a clean install is needed from going (for example) version a to b? Or do you mean from version b back to a?

To be specific: from any version to the latest version with separated animation tabs.

A member in the thread as reported script lag. If anyone has an evidence that NSAP is causing any script lag, please report it.

Actually after I've installed NSLA my CPU load skyrocketed to 100% spikes on all 4 i5 cores causing fps drop spikes. Happens while in exteriors or with alot of NPCs around. I've also installed SL Hormones at the same time, so not sure if NSLA is the cause. I was too lazy to test it - both mods are just too neat to disable, so I've simply reduced Papyrus resources, lol.

Anyway, if you have any idea how to test this issue without spending too much time - I'm all ears.

A member in the thread as reported script lag. If anyone has an evidence that NSAP is causing any script lag, please report it.

Actually after I've installed NSLA my CPU load skyrocketed to 100% spikes on all 4 i5 cores causing fps drop spikes. Happens while in exteriors or with alot of NPCs around. I've also installed SL Hormones at the same time, so not sure if NSLA is the cause. I was too lazy to test it - both mods are just too neat to disable, so I've simply reduced Papyrus resources, lol.

Anyway, if you have any idea how to test this issue without spending too much time - I'm all ears.

The only way is to uninstall the suspect mod and see if the problem continues..

Unless you can figure out what the papyrous log says. :-)

So I just updated to the version 2b and everything worked perfect... 

This is the process you need to follow broken down to every step. (At least how I did it)

1. Uninstal previous version.

2. Run FNIS for Users.

3. Load Skyrim (latest save)

4. In Sexlab, Reset Animation Registry.

5. Make NEW Save

6. Quit Skyrim

7. With SaveTool, clean the orphan scripts (3-4 I think) from the latest save.

8. Install Version 2b BETA

9. Run FNIS for Users

10. Load Skurim (latest Save)

11. In Non SL Animations MCM, check the animations you want registered.

12. In SexLab MCM, Reset Animatio Registry.

13. In Devious Devices MCM, Register Animations

14. In Estrus For Chaurus MCM, Check for Registered Animations

15. In ZAZ Animations MCM, Register Sexlab Animations. In this step, if no matter how many times you click Register, some animations stay "NO" and the menu never says " REGISTERED"......your fucked  :P . You are over the 125 animations Limit. You need to register less animations from Non SL Animations, or delete some "Stock" ones. Personally I removed most of the AP ones.

thank you

I will try and replicate a 2.0a save file and I will then do what you have done to upgrade to 2.0b to see if I get the same. As other people have mentioned no upgrading issues I cannot say what the cause is.

In regards to your other comments, I have said a couple of times now I am not scripter, so I am afraid that Ashal can't really look to me for help. theory, YES! Action, not really.2.0b has the has the animobjects there which fixes that issue. Splitting the animations up is a step in the right direction to keep things clean and easy to manage for a lot of people who are reaching or passed their 125 limit. I have the Toggle option in my game and I feel it's quite useful. I'd rather continue in a forward progression than get defeated/give up and revert cause I desire to learn.

And to everyone who has asked questions, I will answer them through out the day, or they will be answered when I upload the correct file with the source scripts. It's normally the first thing I do; dunno how I missed it. ><

But please tell me if you cannot get or see the new toggle menu under MCM > Non SL Animations.

4CmfB5Rl.png[/spoiler

Never saw that.

Question: As new animator's are found, won't you need to redo the NSAP toggle menu? Everytime......

thank you

4CmfB5Rl.png[/spoiler

Never saw that.

Question: As new animator's are found, won't you need to redo the NSAP toggle menu? Everytime......

Only if it warrants a new page. If it's a couple, will go in unsorted. It it's a bunch (say 5 or more) then new menu.

Will cross that bridge as it comes. ^^

This is the process you need to follow broken down to every step. (At least how I did it)

2. Run FNIS for Users.

5. Make NEW Save

6. Quit Skyrim

9. Run FNIS for Users

15. In ZAZ Animations MCM, Register Sexlab Animations. In this step, if no matter how many times you click Register, some animations stay "NO" and the menu never says " REGISTERED"......your fucked  :P . You are over the 125 animations Limit. You need to register less animations from Non SL Animations, or delete some "Stock" ones. Personally I removed most of the AP ones.

That seemed to have done the trick, even the problem "Ledge" is showing up. A expanded version might be more useful though, where you could "Filter out" animations from the various Mods (ie Sexlab, DD, ZAZ, Estrus-Chauras etc.

2. Run FNIS for Users.

5. Make NEW Save

6. Quit Skyrim

9. Run FNIS for Users

That seemed to have done the trick, even the problem "Ledge" is showing up. A expanded version might be more useful though, where you could "Filter out" animations from the various Mods (ie Sexlab, DD, ZAZ, Estrus-Chauras etc.

Please understand I cannot control other mods. I can only control something I add in. Plus it's not really my place to impend on other people's creations like that.