{REDUNDANT} Non SexLab Animation Pack

The toggle option is awesome. I can choose what I want and don't want. I know Ashal is trying too find a way too up the 128 limit....maybe if he adds something like the toggle option you did would help him....unless he's dead set on just more animations than 128.

Running the 2.0a beta - everything working fine (save the missing ledge, previously mentioned). Great mod btw. animations have moved alot since the early ones :)

I was not even  aware that there is a bit issue with the datastructure for animations (list or array i assume), how does that manifest ? overflow crash or just omitting ?.

The toggle option is awesome. I can choose what I want and don't want. I know Ashal is trying too find a way too up the 128 limit....maybe if he adds something like the toggle option you did would help him....unless he's dead set on just more animations than 128.

I thought the same! He could add a menu to SexLab which allows the user to toggle which animations they have registered. SexLab by default should have no animations registered and the user can select them from the list. It is certainly a work around if we cannot get the 128 limit increased! If not another alternative is to have all the animations as a seperate mod (like NSAP) and then one person can manage that full animation list on his behalf between updates and users can register what they want. But I know handful of people would be unhappy with this since they are unhappy that NSAP is one extra mod in their list so the first option might be better for them. I would like to look into having sub-menus for each animator to keep it clean but that will simply be another work in progress.

Sorry but i dont understand the toggle Option. you have to check the nslap mods in Default page anyway. i never had Problems with too many animations, using sexlab and nasty critters.

the beta seems to enlarge script delay and this is not fun. maybe you can add the new animations to 1.5a ?

Okay, to understand the toggle option, when you load your game, (and say you do not have any of the animations from NSAP registered yet), the user would go to the NSAP MCM BEFORE then reset the animation registry. Say they did not want (as a given example only) any of 3j's animations and didn't want them to be registered into SexLab. They would toggle off (untick) the 3j Animations in the NSAP MCM. Then they would go to SexLab and use the Reset Animation Registry options. What would happen is all the animations EXCEPT 3js (as they were toggled off) would be registered into SexLab to be used. It helps people with their limit as people have Holt's, animations, ZAZ animations and a couple other mods which register animations. (Keep it mind Human sex animations and creature sex aniamtions are two different lists and have 128 limit EACH, not combined).

To answer your other questions, 2.0 is a beta. So I expect teething issues because I am not an experienced scripter. But you need to give me a much more information than it "seems to enlarge script delay". Is this only on first time load? Is it because it takes a minute or two to install into the MCM? Is it taking longer? Is it actually delaying other scripts (ie, scripts mods are not activating quick enough)? Can you be certain that NSAP is causing it? As the change in script from 1.5 to 2.0 is very minimal and other mods have much larger scripts (in the case of text, and amount is scripts not KB size). You need to give me evidence of this or I can't look at it and fix it I'm afraid.

Also I do not plan to add more animations to 1.5 or 1.5a I am afriad.

Running the 2.0a beta - everything working fine (save the missing ledge, previously mentioned). Great mod btw. animations have moved alot since the early ones :)

I was not even  aware that there is a bit issue with the datastructure for animations (list or array i assume), how does that manifest ? overflow crash or just omitting ?.

Sorry, what issue with this? Are you meaning the 128 aniamtions limit?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALSO, in other news, Leito86 has updated his animations. Which means tonight I will look at getting them added. I will only be pushing the mod to 2.0bBETA as I still wish it to stay in the beta stage.

Since it has been reported above, I need people to report any faults they see. Please be sure not to specifically blame NSAP unless you have evidence that it is NSAP causing it. Please keep an open mind and report as much information as you can so I can look into it.

Currently one person as reported script lag but at time of posting I have no more information to offer (ie is it onLoad only, affecting other mods etc) so if anyone can see a major delay or lag which looks to be because on NSAP please speak up. I am heading to work so I cannot update the support thread at this time but I need examples if other people are affected who are using NSAP.

This mod is really useful! Very good idea to add animations without having to wait for a whole new patch for SL! :)
So thanks a lot for your work!
Also Leito released a pack of happiness and rainbows yesterday! :D

3J, if I wanted to make individual pages for each animator, (ie, you, 4D, FalloutBoy, Arrok) would that be easily possible?

You didn't implement this, so I'm assuming you've failed at some point, right? So, while I was in the mood, I did it for ya. Also, fixed duplicated zjCowgirl registration.

attachicon.gifNSLSourceEdit.rar

Was still trying to get my head around it (never done anything look this) but thanks! I will take a look tonight.

EDIT: *head blows up looking at the script*

Right, I'll aim for an update tonight but let me look over this and learn what's going on. :D

EDITEDIT: Working no it now ^^

Hey +rydin, fantastic idea for a mod, and well executed :) Finally decided to update SexLab today and figured I'd give some new mods a go, this being one of them. Very happy with it so far :D! So thanks a lot to you and all the animators for it!

That said, I have... let's say... a variation of an issue going on lol. The issue is the one I read in the support "post" about furniture sticking with you after an animation, however in my case this appears to have gone one step beyond lol; I was cycling through the animations while in a sex scene with an NPC just to see all the new ones, and every time I passed through an animation that added a piece of furniture, the furniture in that animation would stick to the scene, and if I passed through another animation using yet another piece of furniture, that one would also stick. So there I was laying in bed, trying to have sex while I had a rather heavy looking throne ontop of us and a wooden chair for good measure :P (I guess there goes the theory that the furniture piece should go away when switching animations).

*However*, the way I did manage to get rid of the furniture following me around after the scene was done was by simply jumping. As for the NPC I was sexing, since I could not command them to jump on cue (much to my dismay, that'd be an awesome pointless mod [i guess not so pointless now :P]), their pet furniture went away as soon as they went to interact with an actual furniture item in the world, in my case the NPC went to sit on an actual chair, and the pet chair went away with all of its feelings hurt.

Being the non-expert at modding and completely Daft as I am with scripting makes me wonder, maybe there's a way to make SexLab somehow simulate a "jump" of sorts when both 1) you cycle past an animation that had a furniture attached to its "scene" and 2) whenever the sex scene is terminated.

Mind you I'm not even sure what *I* mean by simulating a jump, but hey maybe someone infinitely more savy than I (which is pretty much everybody ever) can see the light :o... Or maybe attach a tiny script to the very specific furniture items used in the animations and let it communicate with SexLab somehow? This one sounds even more daft than the simulated jump idea, but who knows!

Either way, thanks again!

Version 2.0bBETA is up!

• added 5 Leito aniamtions (cowgril, doggy, feet, reverse cowgirl, standing)
  • updated 2 Leito animations (blowjob, cunnalingus)
  • split animators into seperate toggle menus
  • fixed missing animobjects

There are no changes to version 1.5a.

And now for the notes. I am making you aware right now that there is a known issue. And I need you guys to check it out for me. It's not game breaking but it will be a bit disappointing. Please do not report it like I don't know about it, but please simply tell me if it affects you! I beleive it will affect you as it affects me.

When using FB Female Masturbation or Leito Cunnaligus, the final stages are suppose tp be one time only, meaning they should not loop. This means that the code in FNIS should be as entered as follows:

+ -a FB_FemaleSolo_A1_S5 FB_FemaleSolo_A1_S5.hkx

The -a dictates that the aniamtion should only be played once. However what I am finding during testing on my end is that if I let the aniamtion take it's natural course, the PC will simply stand up at the end of the animation. If I reverse the stage using SexLab's hot keys, It will play the last stage, but not on the start. Either I am mising something or it's a game.framework bug/limitation ( it's probably me and my noobness XD ). I have left this fault in on purpose cause I need you guys to tell me if YOU experience it. I'd appreciate it you let me know.

A couple of you requested, without realizing that I knew before you asked and already planned to before you asked (heh heh) but Leito's new aniamtions have been added to NSAP. Remember, thank our hard working animators for their creations and taking the time to give us these, not just me for packing the animations to NSAP. A link to their pages is on my main page. Give them a +1 reputation on their main thread.

The animations have now been put into their seperate toggle pages just to clean up the MCM menu. Please take note that ALL ANIMATIONS ARE TOGGLED TO OFF BY DEFAULT. So unlike the previous beta, you will have to go into the menu and toggle the animations you want on.

A member in the thread as reported script lag. If anyone has an evidence that NSAP is causing any script lag, please report it.

Lastly, I do want to thank you all for your comments. I may not respond to each thank you I get but I do appreciate them. I equally appreciate your patience while I learn, update the mod, fix any silly mistakes or oversights but I really really really really appreciate it. I've only been bashed by one troll but they are drowned by the support you guys give me. So thank you.

Hey +rydin, fantastic idea for a mod, and well executed :) Finally decided to update SexLab today and figured I'd give some new mods a go, this being one of them. Very happy with it so far :D! So thanks a lot to you and all the animators for it!

That said, I have... let's say... a variation of an issue going on lol. The issue is the one I read in the support "post" about furniture sticking with you after an animation, however in my case this appears to have gone one step beyond lol; I was cycling through the animations while in a sex scene with an NPC just to see all the new ones, and every time I passed through an animation that added a piece of furniture, the furniture in that animation would stick to the scene, and if I passed through another animation using yet another piece of furniture, that one would also stick. So there I was laying in bed, trying to have sex while I had a rather heavy looking throne ontop of us and a wooden chair for good measure :P (I guess there goes the theory that the furniture piece should go away when switching animations).

*However*, the way I did manage to get rid of the furniture following me around after the scene was done was by simply jumping. As for the NPC I was sexing, since I could not command them to jump on cue (much to my dismay, that'd be an awesome pointless mod [i guess not so pointless now :P]), their pet furniture went away as soon as they went to interact with an actual furniture item in the world, in my case the NPC went to sit on an actual chair, and the pet chair went away with all of its feelings hurt.

Being the non-expert at modding and completely Daft as I am with scripting makes me wonder, maybe there's a way to make SexLab somehow simulate a "jump" of sorts when both 1) you cycle past an animation that had a furniture attached to its "scene" and 2) whenever the sex scene is terminated.

Mind you I'm not even sure what *I* mean by simulating a jump, but hey maybe someone infinitely more savy than I (which is pretty much everybody ever) can see the light :o... Or maybe attach a tiny script to the very specific furniture items used in the animations and let it communicate with SexLab somehow? This one sounds even more daft than the simulated jump idea, but who knows!

Either way, thanks again!

I understand exactly what you are trying to say and you are right, the PC jumping will remove the furniture or the NPC interacting with the world around them well stop it aswell. The main link between these two actions here though is the key; it's a change in animation. This is what resets it. The problem is I think it's something in the framework itself and NSAP (which only registers animations) may not be able to resolve it. I have really limited knowledge (I swear) on coding so I doubt I can find the flaw. It's why I try not to cycle through animations.

I found that making the final animation a non-furniture animation (in which I changed the spanking animation at the end to have the spankee sobbing and the spanker standing cross legged which are both vanilla idles) gets rid of the furniture everytime becuase it is a change in animation when furniture isn't linked. So I do beleive it has something to do with the cycling option. Maybe it doesn't see it as a new set of animations as (technically) it's not a new event, it's a forced event. So as the animation sequence has been change abruptly to something else, it doesn't register to remove anything attached to the previous (if I am making sense). It's something that needs to be looked into but I'm not sure my basic skills can do that but I will keep it in mind while studying.

But still, glad you like it and it works for you! Worth the upgrade, huh? :P

Yay!  Thanks Rydin for the quick implementation.

Couldn't keep everyone waiting! I know that when an animator updates, people are just bouncing in their chairs waiting to have them implimented. And I don;t blame them! Though, I really do have to stop modding Skyrim and actually start playing it again, LOL!

But still, glad you like it and it works for you! Worth the upgrade, huh? :P

Yeah, so far it is :D Have yet to really even see all the animations and new things, but so far so good!

As for your explanation, now it makes more sense in my head lol. I thought that since you were cycling through animations that that should of had been enough to get rid of the furniture, but as you stated, that's not really a new event. That makes perfect sense! I guess the changing animation method still works :P though for slow people like me it takes a while for it to stick as hard as the furniture does!

I wonder what would happen (haven't had a chance to re-open the game yet) if you used the SexLab hotkey that lets you re-allocate the sex scene, and if that works, maybe an easier work-around on the SexLab side of things would be to make it so when your character stands up to walk around to find a new spot, your sex partner is also forced to stand up for the 7 second duration. It's still nasty to have to pause things like that but it would be good enough for a work-around until someone finds an actual fix.

*snip*

EDIT: Oh also, regarding the issue with the animations you mentioned... I seem to recall a couple "new" (relatively speaking) animations built-into SexLab itself that were made in such a way that they do not loop and the animations themselves are very "asymmetric" to call them some way. However the way they are implemented into SexLab is simply by making them loop anyway lol. It doesn't look very good at all when you see the two characters going at it like rabbits and suddenly WHAM... time-space jump backwards, but that's how it's done. That makes me think that you are correct to think it may be a limitation, and the only way around it may very well be to make the animations loop anyway in the settings.

*Can't recall the names of the animations I'm speaking of... one of them is a Missionary kinda animation where the "male" part in the first page has their schlong out and laying flat on the "female"'s belly, rocking a tiny bit back and forth like teasing. -Descriptive Abilities award over here please?

EDIT 2: Also I just noticed the message above your display picture/avatar; You may borrow mine if you like :P No shame! We are just that skilled at things!

I really do have to stop modding Skyrim and actually start playing it again, LOL!

qft

Well... don't stop modding, but the best way to find issues is to actually "SEE" them. Call it "Field Testing" . Logs will be available (Debug logs). Don't forget your Roots, First you were a Gamer, then a Modder. Relax, get Laid, see the juicy Fruits of your Labors.

i checked the source script file, new animations are not in.

Actually, they are there. They PEX has been updated but the source hasn't (if you look at the dates when they were made, the source says 09/12 and PEX says 11/12). I have just done q uick test out of panic after getting out of bed and turning my PC on and loading NSAP 2.0b BETA on a test file. ><

I will updated the PSC file tomorrow.

Just trired 2.0b Beta, FNIS shows the new animations, but MCM/Sexlab/reset animations won't register any Non sl animations. Checked in MCM/Non Sl Animations, nothing shows up..........? Registering with FNIS, but not with Sexlab, none of them..

Sounds like the script update isn't loading...

Try saving a new save (do not overwrite!!) and load. If that doesn't work, uninstall 2.0 or 2.0a (i assume you used one of them) load wait 1 minute, reset registry, save, install 2.0b. If still doesn't work, use save tool and remove all NSAP scripts. If still having issues I will look tomorrow. I really gotta sleep now I'm afraid.

Just trired 2.0b Beta, FNIS shows the new animations, but MCM/Sexlab/reset animations won't register any Non sl animations. Checked in MCM/Non Sl Animations, nothing shows up..........? Registering with FNIS, but not with Sexlab, none of them..

Sounds like the script update isn't loading...

Try saving a new save (do not overwrite!!) and load. If that doesn't work, uninstall 2.0 or 2.0a (i assume you used one of them) load wait 1 minute, reset registry, save, install 2.0b. If still doesn't work, use save tool and remove all NSAP scripts. If still having issues I will look tomorrow. I really gotta sleep now I'm afraid.

When installing new version, i usually uninstal the old (NMM) then install the new. Run FNIS Is that correct?

I got the looping you mentioned with the Leito cunnilingus. Honestly cant help fix but you wanted to know if others experienced it. I did. to get around it, I just stopped all SL anims in the SL MCM. after that character was stuck in place but i used the DA player reset state or whatever and everything fixed itself.