{REDUNDANT} Non SexLab Animation Pack

I have the blank names in my game but I haven't used v12. Started at v13a, will the fix still work?

1. Backup your savegame file.

2. Open your savegame with SaveTool

3. Find in list of scripts sslNSLAnimationAlias and sslNSLAnimationFactory, select this scripts and press "Delete script".

4. Press "FixScriptInstances".

5. Save your savegame.

6. Start game, open SexLab, go to the menu "Rebuild & Clean" and press "Reset Animations Registry".

I think this should help regardless from version.

That worked thanks! On my v12 character save and my v13a o

Worked for me as well and a lot simpler than the process I had tried earlier.

hello, the animation is well charged in Sexlab but not the name, i see just the box to enable / disable but npt the name of the animations

What version are you upgrading from?

1.1 to 1.4 with a new game all is ok, I see with the update 1.4 to 1.5

Dont know if that counts, but for Sexlab or non sexlab animations your strapon only appear after you press tab and back to the game. 

I have just tried this in my game and strap-ons (sex lab default and downloaded addons) all show up first time for me. Not sure this is a fault with with my mod. Other people will need to report it so I can get some examples. I'll put it in the support post and see if anyone responds.

Dont know if that counts, but for Sexlab or non sexlab animations your strapon only appear after you press tab and back to the game. 

I have just tried this in my game and strap-ons (sex lab default and downloaded addons) all show up first time for me. Not sure this is a fault with with my mod. Other people will need to report it so I can get some examples. I'll put it in the support post and see if anyone responds.

As far as I know strapons may not be equiped if you have the automatic free camera toggled on. exitinig and reentering the free camera equips them.

If I reached the animation limit, can I disable the animations I don't want in MCM and run register animations again to replace them?

No, Disabling from the MCM menu doesnt un-register them. It just doesn use them. To un-register an animation you must edit the FNIS list for sexlab animations (delete the animation from there), delete it from the source file AnimationsDefault, recompile the script, run FNIS for moders, and finaly reset animation registry in sexlab.

You will also have to do the same proccess again when you update sexlab if that animation still exists in the new version.

No, Disabling from the MCM menu doesnt un-register them. It just doesn use them. To un-register an animation you must edit the FNIS list for sexlab animations (delete the animation from there), delete it from the source file AnimationsDefault, recompile the script, run FNIS for moders, and finaly reset animation registry in sexlab.

You will also have to do the same proccess again when you update sexlab if that animation still exists in the new version.

That sounds like a lot of work! Thanks for the info!

Well that sucks the idea of removing, registering, installing again doesn't work to fix the missing list thing. The blank list thing still appears even after removing and registering animations without your mod no longer active. A complete new install of everything and new game only fix left?

There is a process using the save game script cleaner tool. Read the support post (link in mod description) and download the tool and follow the guide. (At work so can't copy and paste.)

3J Threesome seems to require furniture to sit on during a lot of the stages. Also, any chance that Arrok Blowjob ledge could spawn something minor like a chair instead of a bed? It's pretty fucking terrifying when a bed flashes into existence...

Also, I switched over to CBBE/SOS, everything works brilliantly with 3J's animations. Might want to leave a message indicating that in the download post.

Keep up the good work dude.

125 animation limit?? hmmm

Propably yes. anyway I can find out how I got, or do I have to count them one by one?

I have 81 creature animations and 111 normal animations the creature animations seem to be counted seperatly

Right now I only have one kinda anoying problem the Femdom, Tricycle and 3J Threesome are the only threesome animations that trigger the bad thing is not only these are the only one that trigger they are also triggering with 2 males which looks lets say weird... (just to be clear the animations seem to be made for 2 female 1 male and they trigger for me with 2 males and 1 female also which as said looks weird)

I have Zyn double, DI forced, arrok devils and 4d threesome registred, but they seem to not trigger. Also they don't appear when I switch trough the animations with the sexlab hotkeys only the named 3 are played.

Anyone else have this issue? as for now I try to fix it by replacing the the first named animations with the ones I want.

The ver.1.5 shows some old problems in my game, like the ones with furniture, the furniture stuck in there after finishing or changing animations, any idea how to fix that?

Jump, or press "[" key if you are just switching animations. The same works if an object does not appear when an animation starts.

he ver.1.5 shows some old problems in my game, like the ones with furniture, the furniture stuck in there after finishing or changing animations, any idea how to fix that?

Just use the consolecommand "markfordelete" should work for everything it will disapear instant or after re entering the cell just be sure you clicked on the right object when opened the console

i would advice caution when using markfordelete as it will delete all items pertaining to that ID permanently from that save game.

he ver.1.5 shows some old problems in my game, like the ones with furniture, the furniture stuck in there after finishing or changing animations, any idea how to fix that?

Just use the consolecommand "markfordelete" should work for everything it will disapear instant or after re entering the cell just be sure you clicked on the right object when opened the console

i would advice caution when using markfordelete as it will delete all items pertaining to that ID permanently from that save game.

Yeah don't use markfordelete. There is currently no solution. Only a work around. I find that if the last animation in the stages removes the furniture (like I did for the spanking one) it will not get stuck.

3J Threesome seems to require furniture to sit on during a lot of the stages. Also, any chance that Arrok Blowjob ledge could spawn something minor like a chair instead of a bed? It's pretty fucking terrifying when a bed flashes into existence...

Also, I switched over to CBBE/SOS, everything works brilliantly with 3J's animations. Might want to leave a message indicating that in the download post.

Keep up the good work dude.

Depends on which threesome. The Bench threesome should have a bench but if not got Dawnguard DLC it will not have a texture. I'm not sure at this time (at work) if the other threesomes need anything.

I can check Arrok blowjob and see if there is another piece of furniture, however I know that a chair won't work with the hand position. Maybe a bench again as long as it fits. If I can't, my best advice is toggling the animation off in the three SexLab MCM lists if it is not for you.