Tried to search here for answers and couldn't find any, but I brought Sunny to the NCRCF and we were both enslaved, but aside from one instance in the main building, Sunny isn't getting approached by Powder Gangers. When I try to offer companions (when it's an option), she doesn't show up even though she still has the companion wheel and everything.

Im having an issue where I am infiltrating the NCR CF to get info on Eddie. Ive gotten to the part where i get gangbanged, bang a bunch of powder gangers and Eddie starts giving me some of the regular quests. However, the NCR and Primm towns members all treat me as hostile. Ive even managed to kill Eddie and get the remote to the slave collar from him, and they still think of me as hostile.

On 11/6/2021 at 7:25 PM, drunkrooster said:

Im having an issue where I am infiltrating the NCR CF to get info on Eddie. Ive gotten to the part where i get gangbanged, bang a bunch of powder gangers and Eddie starts giving me some of the regular quests. However, the NCR and Primm towns members all treat me as hostile. Ive even managed to kill Eddie and get the remote to the slave collar from him, and they still think of me as hostile.

Then you either put on a regular Powder Ganger outfit or did something to make the NCR hostile.

I finally resolved the introductory gang bang scene on my end. Turns out that the Sexout Positioning mod that comes with SexoutNG (SexoutPosNew.esp) has a feature to pause the timer of the scenes for the current actors (player). Default keybing is keypad 0, if anybody's interested. Meaning that all the jazz about Spunk became irrelevant, as all I had to do is pause timer until all other scenes finish. Which is great.

Now I have to figure out how to continue with wear and tear. I probably need to disable the damages though, because it makes my character lose health like crazy.

Edited by bicobus

So I noticed something strange while doing the powder ganger with Sunny in tow: she acts like a master. She would suddenly initialize the 4E17 dialog from SexoutSlavery.esm and remove whatever I'm wearing. Console shows that SexoutSlavery initialize (init1, init2).

I'm not quite certain as to what is happening here. So I restarted without the overhaul just to see it happen again.

NVAC shows some complains about a script linked to SexoutSlavery (SexoutSlaveryMasterAISCRIPT):

11210032 ; script 'Expression Error: SYNTAX' (0E003128).

That module is beefy and I can't say I understand how it's supposed to work. I'm usually following references, and here there ain't any.

So I'm wondering if it isn't the JIP Companions Command & Control mod that interfere somewhat.

As anybody done the Sunny Walk of Shame quest line without this kind of hiccup? I don't think it's breaking, but it seems to breed odd behavior with the powder approaches.

• 4 weeks later...

Question to the community about sunny and Run Goodspring Run.

Initially, we talk to Sunny and tell her that we're going to see Eddie. Once we get to Eddie and insult him, with trigger the gang bang and the enslavement. Once all that is resolved, the available dialogue for Sunny reverts back to the one available after Goodspring is taken over with some more options. That is: telling her we're going to see Eddie, equipment swap, dismissing her and the regular talk about Goodspring surrounding.

Does that behavior is observed by anybody else? Moreover, if I dismiss her, I can't "hire" her back which is somewhat troublesome. I forgot to take a screenshot to properly expose the issue.

I still have access to the companion dialogue while enslaved to Eddie though, so that only occur when released.

On 12/9/2021 at 10:05 AM, bicobus said:

Question to the community about sunny and Run Goodspring Run.

[...]

Solved it. Had to use the command to remove the slave collar affixed to her by Eddie. Once done, the regular sunny collar gets automatically equipped and the expected dialogue options reappear.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2021 at 9:58 PM, peterf.keller said:

Awesome mod.

loosk like i found a bug. I'm unable to talk to sunny other than to exit dialogue with "goodbye" after she's been dismissed once. 

There is a fix on page 85 you must do in  FNVEdit manually. If using the Nexus mod, install it first disable/delete  .esp, load Tryout Sunny Companion .esp in x Edit and follow instructions for all three instances. It works. It really sucks there are so many known issues that can be easily fixed but no one ever posts a follow up, just, yep "I fixed it".  And then you're left with a Necro thread. 

Edited by jrock317

Really wish there was some sort of repository for solutions to a lot of mods on here. Been on this site for years now and have run into this many times. They get abandoned after a while or whatever, but it's the internet. Shit lives forever. I think after a mod is no longer supported the community/Admins, should be able to/compile a post of stickys  with easily referenced info to solve problems that are widely known and have been solved for years. I mean I had the time, this time, to comb through 118 pages of posts to figure out some shit that was wrong and very quickly fixed. Had I know this upfront, could have saved me many hours of rage scrolling. Still haven't been able to figure out why offing Sunny to Eddie won't complete. It's an issue with Spunk arousal apparently but still can't figure it out.

Happy Molding!!!

On 12/11/2021 at 10:44 AM, bicobus said:

Solved it. Had to use the command to remove the slave collar affixed to her by Eddie. Once done, the regular sunny collar gets automatically equipped and the expected dialogue options reappear.

So what's the freaking command? Jeez this is what's so infuriating about this. Why wouldn't you post a detailed explanation? I fixed it! Yeah thanks

1 hour ago, jrock317 said:

So what's the freaking command? Jeez this is what's so infuriating about this. Why wouldn't you post a detailed explanation? I fixed it! Yeah thanks

probably click on Sunny. type inv. check what collar is 'worn'.. and then removeitem <itemnumber> 1

On 12/21/2021 at 7:27 PM, jrock317 said:

It's something easily learned had you searched online about how to remove items from a NPC inventory. Recent wiki on the subject are, however, garbage. Faced with such poor quality, and with the knowledge that FO:NV is based on the same engine as the TES games, you could take a gander at https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Console and search for removeitem.

Or this thing: https://falloutcheats.com/command/removeitem

6 hours ago, HabibHanson said:

Out of curiosity, are scenes supposed to repeat on Sunny/Trudy and the whores when you take over the town? My character seems to be the only one that ever gets solicited in the saloon but I did get their scenes to play once.

It's probably random. If you wanna be left alone and look if they ever get more action, simply change the rate of approach through the MCM.

On 12/11/2021 at 10:44 AM, bicobus said:

I have a bit of failsafe dialog that says, "Looks like you've lost your collar," or something to that effect. I had it set so it wouldn't be an option while the player is enslaved, but I've removed that check and have fixed some bugs. I'll be deploying that shortly.

8 minutes ago, Rossi Gwiazdaya said:

Could I make a mod adding AI voices, and some options to resist to this one?

I'm busy adding AI voices myself. As for adding options to the mod, I have it in ESM format so people can make ESPs to modify it.

On 8/20/2021 at 7:19 PM, bicobus said:

One of mine was that the intercourse got interrupted by wear & tear dealing damage.

Did the dialog callback with the player character occur after this? If so, I have a fix in mind, If not, I can't dance around non-Tryout mods breaking Sexout scenes.

6 hours ago, Loogie said:

Did the dialog callback with the player character occur after this? If so, I have a fix in mind, If not, I can't dance around non-Tryout mods breaking Sexout scenes.

To be honest, it quite far back and I don't fully remember. The dialog callback probably happened, I see no reason it wouldn't. Sexout ends the animation if one actor receive damage, it is part of its design. So it's not an error nor a failure.

The interruption issue with the gangbang should occurs only when one or more companions are with the main character. The tryout scene requires that the companions intercourse finish before the player (even if it's under a second), because it is the player character that is the driver for the next stage. Not having a free rapist simply ends the gangbang scene and the quest.

But you're probably already aware of this.

Edited by bicobus

I think I've fixed the the initial gang bang at NCRCF not always picking up the player for the next round - I've accomplished it by making the NPCs doing the callback for the next sex round not involved in the current or previous round of sex. This may lead to a delay of up to 30 seconds per round if the NPC that is initiating the next round wandered down to the first floor of the admin building.

If people could test out the attached file and confirm that gangbang scene is now working as intended, I can get some patch notes together and do an official release. Virtually all other changes are behind the scenes fixing scripts for uniformity purposes and preparing dialog checks for the AI voices.

EDIT: Removed file, am deploying in absence of feedback.

Edited by Loogie