I had a question regarding legion enslavement. I had the open mouth gag locked on in cottonwood cove (had some pillory sex anims play too) by random legionary then went to fort and got enslaved by marissa, locking on analplug5. After hitting a release trigger, I still had both items locked on plus the enslave token. I also had slave shackles locked on later during sleep but I could no longer have sex with any legionnaires except marissa’s “pleasure me girl” line. Is that supposed to happen?

also quick note: NCRCF enslavement was buggy. Cobb had to be puppied back to NCRCF cuz he would get stuck and accidentally get too far away causing him to turn hostile. Once I got to Eddie, I CTD once I clicked the first dialogue option (assume hand bang begins there).

gave up on NCRCF and reloaded before legion cuz didn’t want the Gag stuck on lol. 

5 hours ago, BigAl111 said:

Is there any possible way to get a compiled version that's easy to install? This is so aggravating 

This exactly why I launched 'Sexout Framework Assortment', so that the Loverslab part of the framework gets installed. (with approval of a lot of mod authors)

On 2/7/2021 at 4:23 AM, dborg2 said:

T.B.H. I didn't know that Sexout Tryout was already using Christina Morales NPC.

We'll have to look up, how to make it compatible (We = SexoutBreeder team)

Just ran into this issue myself. Does seem to have something going on with all the breeders mods and Tryout. It may well be that the Breeders quests makes some of tryout content impossible to complete. Now the quest doesn't fail, but I don't get the proper dialogue when talking to Morales. Might by my own issue though.

Looking at the references, Tryout is listing what it needs in SOTOLegionCollectScript.morales.png

On 8/7/2021 at 12:23 AM, Rrezz said:

Alright, just using Sexout Tryouts then.

However, I've now ran into an issue. I'm doing the Walk of Shame quest, but can't complete it. I present Sunny Smiles to Eddie, the scene starts off fine. First Eddie has a go, then Scrambler has a go, then one of the body guard has a go. After that the Guard says to crawl to the next guy, but nothing happens. None of the other guards want to have a go, and I'm unable to complete the quest. 

I am using Sexout Tryout Resistance Overhaul, but I'm not 100% sure that mod would cause. I've already made sure Fixed Act Duration is checked and Rape KOs are disabled.

Verified and reproduced this. It seems like tryout is trying to grab hold of an actor that isn't valid, for example an actor that has still not finished its sexout action.

TryoutOverhaul does changes some stuff within the chain, and it may or may not be the issue. I would invite people to test Walk of Shame without Tryout Overhaul. Bit too tired right now, and it would require time I don't have.

Edit: I now understand the mechanics properly. fnSexoutActRunFull ends prematurely because the next NPC for the player is unavailable. This is the failure location:

if eval (call fnSexoutActorInUse actor)
                PrintD "SexoutActRunFull: Aborting, "+actor_key+" ("+$actor+") is in use"
                let Abort := 1
                break
            endif

It appears that for each added companion to the scene, you increase the risks of going out of sync and then have the player ends its scene before everybody else. You could have a stroke of luck and get the whole 8 pain train, but that's incredibly hard. Nearly got one, if it weren't for wear&tear applying damage to my character.

Basically, to get through the scene, you need to try and try again.

Check sexout functions fnSexoutActRunFull and fnSexoutActorValid.

Edit2: Alright, thought about it a bit more carefully and found the obvious solution (disregard whatever comes after this red).

The issue is the companions going out of sync and triggering the fnSexoutActorInUse abort check. So, instead of failing the script we should check in preamble if the companions and their rapists are available. If not, go to the next rapist and ignore the companion for the next run.

This solution involve an array of actors to cycle through so that the player can go through the motion. It must ensure that at least one actor is always free, so that the player can keep going on. Thus it become an array of actors plus one joker. The companions that are lagging behind should either be put in temporary failure state, or handled in the next cycle. That is: if they are available, pair them with somebody. Otherwise, ignore them.

I believe this solution to be the simplest and most elegant. If anybody can understand me, that is.

If I understand the mechanics correctly, to get the chain working, you must have the rapist KO enabled and set for long enough so that both sexout animation have the time to end and free the actors. Whomever is banging sunny will bang you next. Maybe I've got this in reverse though, maybe the victim's KO must be enabled. Can't really understand properly.

The way the chain works is this way, we have a list of actors:

MainActorA, MainActorB, BodyguardA, BodyguardB, BodyguardC, BodyguardD, BodyguardE, BodyguardF.

If there is only the player character in the group, MainActorA will go first, then MainActorB, etc until BodyguardF had its turn. However if there is more than the player character, the next actor in line will handle PCGroup+1 (where the player is 0). And for each cycle, the list of actors cycle to the left. So next cycle will see the player character being dealt with MainActorB, and the first member of the player group handled by BodyguardA... And that's where it hit a wall. Because MainActorB may not have finished dealing with PCGroup+1.

To resolve this we need n actors to always be ready where n is the length of the player group, and then wait on each actor of the PCGroup to finish their sexout stuff. The first part is easy: instead of cycling by +1, we would cycle by the length of the PCGroup. So if the length is 2, the first two actors are {MainActorA MainActorB}, then {BodyguardA BodyguardB}, then {MainActorB MainactorA} (switching them, that way we'd need less actors in total).

But then, how to wait on each member of the PCGroup? I'd assume we would have to rely on sexout to "liberate" them, and notify the script. If that's not possible, well, we'd need to call for a throwaway gangbang script, hope they resolve, then continue on our merry way whether or not they did with a carefully crafted dialog that would fit anywhere: "Anyway, you're going to stay around for some time.". No clue how one would do that though.

Edited by bicobus
Added information. Added information++.

Turning off the asynchronous orgasms in Spunk and having the rapist KO set to 1 second while having victim KO turned off has always worked for me. I don't know what Tryout Overhaul may or may not be doing.

Edited by Loogie
6 minutes ago, Loogie said:

Turning off the asynchronous orgasms in Spunk and having the rapist KO set to 1 second while having victim KO turned off has always worked for me. I don't know what Tryout Overhaul may or may not be doing.

Nothing notable. Seems to enforce style of intercourse per cycles. Here is a diff between two scripts in the chain (they're all similar):

--- [0B] SexoutTryout.esm.txt
+++ [1E] SexoutTryoutResistanceOverhaul.esp.txt
@@ -18,8 +18,8 @@
   Set Companion6 to TryoutGirlGetterQuest.Companion6
   Set Companion7 to TryoutGirlGetterQuest.Companion7

-  call fnSexoutActRunFull ar_map "actorA"::NCRCFBodyguard02REF "actorB"::PlayerRef "raper"::NCRCFBodyguard02REF "CBDialogA"::SexoutPowderGB05
-  
+  call fnSexoutActRunFull ar_map "actorA"::NCRCFBodyguard02REF "actorB"::PlayerRef "raper"::NCRCFBodyguard02REF "CBDialogA"::SexoutPowderGB05 "IsVaginal"::1
+
   if IsFormValid Companion1
     call fnSexoutActRunFull ar_map "actorA"::NCRCFBodyguard03REF "actorB"::Companion1 "raper"::NCRCFBodyguard03REF
   endif

Anyhow, it still remains that the way the chain is handled can simply fail for any reason. One of mine was that the intercourse got interrupted by wear & tear dealing damage. Being a little bit defensive on how companions are handled wouldn't do harm.

On 8/20/2021 at 11:08 PM, Loogie said:

Second post to specifically comment on the settings. I am not sure what spunk's asynchronous orgasm are, beside the arousal variation. I disabled the variation for this batch of tests. In any case, the settings quoted do not work for me. The two animations are not always started synchronously, or their length mismatch, or there is just a shift of less than a second which makes the call to fnSexoutActorInUse happen just before the actor is ready.

Sexout is missing a fnSexoutActTryRunFull, that would try several times to run a scene until successful. Or Tryout should handle the failure state from fnSexoutActRunFull, which it isn't doing right now.

Hello guys. Can i have a question? How trigger first Fiends quest? I visited vault 3 but dialogos same as in original game. And i have option to trade key by sex from Daniel. And quest from Khans is working. So mod working except the part with Nephi and his demands. What went wrong?

Edited by CutDawn

Hey all, I've been using tryout for years now, but for the first time I've started doing alf-something (legion guy at CWC) s

Quests to kidnap ncr women. My question is, do these women actually appear somewhere after u give them to him? Or do they just disappear from the game ? 

EDIT: Nevermind, I found them at the Fort.

Edited by dyzio1999
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/6/2021 at 5:23 PM, Rrezz said:

Alright, just using Sexout Tryouts then.

However, I've now ran into an issue. I'm doing the Walk of Shame quest, but can't complete it. I present Sunny Smiles to Eddie, the scene starts off fine. First Eddie has a go, then Scrambler has a go, then one of the body guard has a go. After that the Guard says to crawl to the next guy, but nothing happens. None of the other guards want to have a go, and I'm unable to complete the quest. 

I am using Sexout Tryout Resistance Overhaul, but I'm not 100% sure that mod would cause. I've already made sure Fixed Act Duration is checked and Rape KOs are disabled.

Has Anyone found a fix for this?!

On 10/7/2021 at 3:14 PM, Smokefoo said:

Has Anyone found a fix for this?!

Bicobus posted a fix for it some time ago. It had to do with the animations for each character not ending in time.

New Vegas was giving me too many troubles so I ended up nuking it an abandoning my dreams of Sex Out QQ

On 8/20/2021 at 4:08 PM, Loogie said:

Where exactly is the asynchronous orgasms toggle? 

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies if this has been answered before, I'm currently going through the Whore of Babylon quest and I'm at the objective to bug the radio at station alpha. I've placed the bug but the next objective doesn't trigger, and completing the Tour of Duty quest fails the Whore one. Here's my current list of running mods.

image.png.4d02b593c2a09d8f973e87fef7d0c026.png

• 2 weeks later...

In the NCRCF facility when I'm enslaved and go into the courtyard and after a few power gangers violates my character my game crashes and also when I try to walk out of the facility or climb one of the towers my game crashes after the screen goes black. Any fix?

Edited by Lerain