21 hours ago, thatpartoftheinternet said:

I'm fairly sure it's this mod but the Legion isn't hostile towards me when I'm Villified.  Whether or not this mod is to blame or not I added some interesting alternatives for approach dialogue if your infamy with the Legion is 100 and they're not hostile.  So if you have beef with them you'd better shoot first or suffer the consequences.  Also, I fixed the dialogue for the Legion pillory so it should work more consistently.

SexoutTryoutResistanceClean.esp 8.3 MB · 0 downloads

Just looked at it in FNVEdit, seems like you hit "re-compile all scripts" at some point, as well as many dirty edits. You should probably re-clean it again...

On 4/18/2019 at 9:01 PM, thatpartoftheinternet said:

I'm fairly sure it's this mod but the Legion isn't hostile towards me when I'm Villified.  Whether or not this mod is to blame or not

It's not.

As expected neither this mod nor my submod caused the lack of hostility.  I disabled the dialogue options (character must be neither male nor female to access them so that should effectively work as I might use them in a different scenario).  As a bonus I can go back to the original file name so that's a plus.  Also, here's my load order if anyone offhand knows which mod is effecting Legion hostility

GameMode=FalloutNV

FalloutNV.esm=1
DeadMoney.esm=1
HonestHearts.esm=1
OldWorldBlues.esm=1
LonesomeRoad.esm=1
GunRunnersArsenal.esm=1
ClassicPack.esm=1
MercenaryPack.esm=1
TribalPack.esm=1
CaravanPack.esm=1
AWorldOfPain(Preview).esm=1
Momod.esm=1
Tales from the Burning Sands.esm=1
SomeguySeries.esm=1
Sexout.esm=1
SexoutCommonResources.esm=1
SexoutSlavery.esm=1
SexoutSoliciting.esm=1
SexoutTryout.esm=1
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm=1
SexoutOffSpring.esm=1
Maternity Pack Overkill.esp=1
Fertile Breeder.esp=1
Morgan Trading Post.esm=1
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp=1
domecity.esm=1
MoonQuest.esm=1
Niner.esm=1
SexoutStore.esm=1
drgNV - Melissa Companion.esm=1
More Traits.esm=1
UmDrivingBaseIV.esp=1
ZionTrail.esm=1
Brahmin Bess.esm=1
DesertersFortress.esm=1
UnethicalDeeds.esm=1
SpeedyResources.esm=1
MikotoBeauty.esm=1
SexoutDrugging.esm=1
RemoveWorkstationNeeds.esp=1
SexoutAnimManagement.esp=1
SexoutPosNew.esp=1
SexoutLoversBed.esp=1
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp=1
MoMod-NightSpawn.esp=1
MoMod-MCMMenu.esp=1
MaxFollowers12.esp=1
Egg Hatchery.esp=1
MoMod-Aliens.esp=1
JokerineKarmaGraves.esp=1
SexoutSound.esp=1
SexoutBreeder.esp=1
Harvestable Cave Fungus.esp=1
SexoutSleepingNecro.esp=1
bonniespringsrebuilt.esp=1
Area 51.esp=1
TLD_Travelers.esp=1
JSawyer Ultimate.esp=1
AxeMan.esp=1
delilah.esp=1
MPO scriptaddon OWB.esp=1
MPO scriptaddon DM.esp=1
MPO scriptaddon HH.esp=1
WeaponModsExpanded.esp=1
Identity Crisis Part I - Silent Struggle V2.esp=1
Mojave Wildlife (Vanilla-Style).esp=1
TheInheritance.esp=1
AWOPMonsterPatch.esp=1
SovietMarch.esp=1
xatmosSkillPerks.esp=1
MoMod-Terminators.esp=1
Mojave Arsenal.esp=1
JSawyer Ultimate - GRA Merged.esp=1
UmDrivingIV_ControllerSupport.esp=1
Pickpocket Overhaul XP Edition.esp=1
ARESproject.esp=1
ZionTrail-NV.esp=1
MPO scriptaddon Base.esp=1
Paradise Lost.esp=1
Badmothafucka.esp=1
BibleHuntingQuest.esp=1
rotfacetoriches.esp=1
Identity Crisis  Part 2 - Long Night.esp=1
More Traits Update.esp=1
MaryJoCompanion.esp=1
MoonQuest_OtooleFollower.esp=1
Bobbleheads - Wasteland Dummies.esp=1
Bobbleheads - The Strip.esp=1
SexoutFadeToBlack.esp=1
Bobbleheads1.esp=1
Bobbleheads2.esp=1
drgNV - Marcus Companion.esp=1
SunnyCompanion.esp=1
3DNPC_HopeLies.esp=1
OdiossModWornBackpack.esp=1
TheBetterAngels.esp=1
JokerineRumpMolerat.esp=1
GGNaughtyTradingSlavery.esp=1
CAGE 1.9.3.1.esp=1
Beyond The Beef Tweaks.esp=1
CheckpointGary.esp=1
AWOP-MoMod.esp=1
Type3 Leather Armors.esp=1
MoonQuest_TeleporterThingamajig.esp=1
JIP Companions Command & Control.esp=1
MikotoBeauty.esp=1
SexoutRapist.esp=1
SexoutSexAssault.esp=1
SexoutSpunk.esp=1
SexoutLust - anyHUD.esp=1
SmallerTalk.esp=1
WorkingGirlEquality.esp=1
SexoutCompanions.esp=1
BodyMorph.esp=1
Mojave Pimp.esp=1
Sexout-Wear-And-Tear.esp=1
SexoutTryoutResistanceClean.esp=1

I'm not really the best in this at this hour, but you can remove 4 mods and replace them with 1

MPO scriptaddon OWB.esp=1
MPO scriptaddon DM.esp=1
MPO scriptaddon HH.esp=1

MPO scriptaddon Base.esp=1

Can be replaced with MPO scriptaddon AllDLC.esp=1

Also keep this one in disabled mode, right until the final battle CAGE 1.9.3.1.esp=1, as it is known to break certain unrelated quests

You already have JIP CC&C, so you can remove MaxFollowers12.esp=1

As for what is causing your current problems, I don't know, but SexoutRapist is old and broken and migh cause issues and AWOP might change faction settings too.

On 4/19/2019 at 9:01 AM, thatpartoftheinternet said:

I'm fairly sure it's this mod but the Legion isn't hostile towards me when I'm Villified.  Whether or not this mod is to blame or not I added some interesting alternatives for approach dialogue if your infamy with the Legion is 100 and they're not hostile.  So if you have beef with them you'd better shoot first or suffer the consequences.  Also, I fixed the dialogue for the Legion pillory so it should work more consistently.

This might sound stupid, but I have to ask: did you failed the quest "Beware the Wrath of Caesar!"?

(by progressing main quest and help other major faction too many times)

If memory serves me right, most of the legion won't attack you before you failed that quest, even if you get vilified.

(They will send assassins, though)

18 hours ago, suaowilliam said:

This might sound stupid, but I have to ask: did you failed the quest "Beware the Wrath of Caesar!"?

(by progressing main quest and help other major faction too many times)

If memory serves me right, most of the legion won't attack you before you failed that quest, even if you get vilified.

(They will send assassins, though)

No, I haven't even got the mark of Caesar yet.  It's probably a few of the amateur mods I have in this playthrough.

• 4 weeks later...

could i get some help? i wanna change sunny's race to one from mojave delight so i do that and put mojavedelight as the master of the plugin but the game crashes when i enter the saloon :( 

thank you!

You need to edit the Two Sunny npc entries in FNVedit to point to the Mojave delight race entries for Sunny. The vanilla Sunny and the one added in tryout.

20 hours ago, candibelle said:

could i get some help? i wanna change sunny's race to one from mojave delight so i do that and put mojavedelight as the master of the plugin but the game crashes when i enter the saloon :( 

thank you!

You're doing it backwards. You want to make a new plugin with FalloutNV.esm, the Sunny companion mod and Mojave Delight as masters, make your modifications to Sunny's NPC record in it, and put it at the bottom of your load order.

Played around a bit with GECK and decided to try adding on some more flavor "options" for Goodsprings Victory. Wasn't able to get to original goal of getting Delilah to join the victory scene, but I added a couple other things (mainly for flavor):

1. The victory scene is now repeatable, talk to Joe Cobb.

2. Added in 4 "enslaved" npcs after the PGs take over, which randomize every time you enter and leave. Originally was going to equip them in modified versions of slave clothes, but I haven't asked permission and don't want to cause a hassle.

3. Added in some flavor conversation for Trudy, which are voiced.

4. Added in some sex options for Veronica and Cass, which are voiced as well. Was originally thinking of figuring out a way to leave them in the salon, but lost motivation.

Not sure how well this works (given my track record, probably not great). I advise first testing before saving.

XXXTryoutGSAddon.rar

21 hours ago, Loogie said:

You're doing it backwards. You want to make a new plugin with FalloutNV.esm, the Sunny companion mod and Mojave Delight as masters, make your modifications to Sunny's NPC record in it, and put it at the bottom of your load order.

thank you for the reply! its really great that youre still responding to people here after so long. :) do i need to change sunnycompanion to an esm then? if i dont do that then weird stuff is happening like her having no clothes, but when i make it an esm its really buggy to start a convo with her, it just doesnt work sometimes. thanks again and sorry for giving you trouble!

10 hours ago, candibelle said:

thank you for the reply! its really great that youre still responding to people here after so long. :) do i need to change sunnycompanion to an esm then? if i dont do that then weird stuff is happening like her having no clothes, but when i make it an esm its really buggy to start a convo with her, it just doesnt work sometimes. thanks again and sorry for giving you trouble!

In this instance, I'd backup the Sunny companion mod and just modify it directly.

12 hours ago, Loogie said:

In this instance, I'd backup the Sunny companion mod and just modify it directly.

finally got it working, thanks a ton for the help ❤

On 5/19/2019 at 7:26 AM, thatpartoftheinternet said:

Added a consensual dialog option for when you return to Vault 3.  Also, if you have the "SexoutTryoutResistance" without the "Clean" delete it as I made a rookie mistake and it's dependent on the "Clean" one ?.

SexoutTryoutResistanceClean.esp 8.3 MB · 13 downloads

Hey tpoti,

I've been trying out some of your changes. I was wondering if you'd be open for some feedback? I have been using your latest version from the 19th.

I wonder if it would be helpful for you to upload/start your own thread with these changes, as right now your uploads and comments get lost in the hugeness that is Tryouts. Something more focused and smaller might be easier to communicate and get feedback on.

My first experience was using Vault 19, as I really liked reading about the changes you made. However, having played it, I haven't noticed any difference. I am not seeing any new content triggered. When I escape, none of the guards/epstein stop me. I'm not sure what I'm missing?

The Legion changes are really cool. The options to avoid rape do open up a lot more roleplaying opportunities and the new consequences for failing them are quite fun! One thing to note, the strength one where I get tied to a pillory if I fail - I noticed you sped up time on the last punishment - this led to all sorts of weird physics issues, like crates in the fort jumping around, NPCs ending up in the sky our out of bounds, etc. Legion guys kept coming up to fuck Veronica and both would end up in the sky and eventually clipping through the ground.

I haven't had a chance to test the remaining content, but I wanted to say I'm glad someone is adding some new things to Sexout, as it's been a while since I've seen anything pop up! :)

On 5/29/2019 at 1:26 PM, must4have said:

I wanna ask, how my PC can get a fuck or at least use? this beauties? And have this mod BDSM content? 

ScreenShot1.bmp 3.52 MB · 21 downloads

The following isn't part of Tryout...

You can use various conversation mods. Sexout Sex key or other sources that will make sex occur when normally it wouldn't . Then, you can go to a location (almost anywhere) and unless it has been blocked you can have sex using those mods. keep in mind sometimes crossing mods into a quest or such can cause troubles.. so please keep a good save before you do so.  A quest such as Tryouts need to have things done on a timely manner and if something injects itself into the game at the time Tryouts is trying to do something .. then the quest could fail. It is the same with any mod and quest in all of Bethesda games. The solution is a good save before. ;) CASM is a good mod that automatically can set these up and very useful so that you don't have to try to remember and it isn't breaking the game play experience.

Hope that helps.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/31/2019 at 3:01 PM, ChancellorKremlin said:

Hey tpoti,

I've been trying out some of your changes. I was wondering if you'd be open for some feedback? I have been using your latest version from the 19th.

I wonder if it would be helpful for you to upload/start your own thread with these changes, as right now your uploads and comments get lost in the hugeness that is Tryouts. Something more focused and smaller might be easier to communicate and get feedback on.

My first experience was using Vault 19, as I really liked reading about the changes you made. However, having played it, I haven't noticed any difference. I am not seeing any new content triggered. When I escape, none of the guards/epstein stop me. I'm not sure what I'm missing?

The Legion changes are really cool. The options to avoid rape do open up a lot more roleplaying opportunities and the new consequences for failing them are quite fun! One thing to note, the strength one where I get tied to a pillory if I fail - I noticed you sped up time on the last punishment - this led to all sorts of weird physics issues, like crates in the fort jumping around, NPCs ending up in the sky our out of bounds, etc. Legion guys kept coming up to fuck Veronica and both would end up in the sky and eventually clipping through the ground.

I haven't had a chance to test the remaining content, but I wanted to say I'm glad someone is adding some new things to Sexout, as it's been a while since I've seen anything pop up! :)

I greatly appreciate the feedback.  Is there another way I can make a day pass?  I use the SGTM to speed things up so players don't actually have to wait 20 odd minutes for a day to pass in the pillory.  I must've accidently completely disabled the prison dialogue; I changed it from before because it was activating outside the prison.  Where would be the best place to start a thread?

On 6/10/2019 at 6:49 AM, thatpartoftheinternet said:

I greatly appreciate the feedback.  Is there another way I can make a day pass?  I use the SGTM to speed things up so players don't actually have to wait 20 odd minutes for a day to pass in the pillory.  I must've accidently completely disabled the prison dialogue; I changed it from before because it was activating outside the prison.  Where would be the best place to start a thread?

I used the sleep option when possible to make the time go by faster.  Did what needed to be done.. waited a bit then went to sleep. Works with most mods If I remember correctly (sexout mods like this one) Of course been awhile and there might have been some changes (and my memory might not be the best lol)

On 6/12/2019 at 11:29 AM, RitualClarity said:

I used the sleep option when possible to make the time go by faster.  Did what needed to be done.. waited a bit then went to sleep. Works with most mods If I remember correctly (sexout mods like this one) Of course been awhile and there might have been some changes (and my memory might not be the best lol)

The sequence is forced, maybe I'll try to copy the fade to black from when you teach Jack a chem recipe and try it.

5 hours ago, Jyn_Erso said:

Ummm I can't Chloriform Sunny or Trudy... it does the message and makes them disappear but never Updates the quest.

When you have chlorophormed them both, you should be able to go to what's his name, and proceeed the 'normal' quest.

8 hours ago, dborg2 said:

When you have chlorophormed them both, you should be able to go to what's his name, and proceeed the 'normal' quest.

It doesn't give the Option to mention them being Chloriformed and when we Attack Goodsprings they state they still have people to Kill and it still has the Quest markers where Trudy and Sunny would be. I don't have any Mods that should be affecting Goodsprings but I'll take another look.

I just looked and No mods that should be Conflicting. I'll post Load Order in package Area incase you can spot the issue

https://ibb.co/VND6dJh

https://ibb.co/sP54b7L

https://ibb.co/rFczXNq

https://ibb.co/0BbZNgC

https://ibb.co/w6V20kg