How the heck do you convert boots? Or gauntlets for that matter. I drop it in with the UUNP hands/feet as a reference, ctrl-c, copy bone weights but it absolutely fucks itself for some reason. 

Doing the Remodeled Armors original set from the Nexus, with all the little parts & such, and I've converted everything and gotten everything decently straightened out, the only thing that doesn't check out in testing is the unique boots it has. 

I might just release it anyways but if anyone can come up with a quick fix I'd appreciate it.

just use the uunp body as reference ,& fix the clipping with the boots & the legs if there is ,then "Conform all Slider",and before saving uncheck this 

attachicon.gifShape referance.PNG

the boots should work perfectly .(same thing with the Gloves)

Yea I've been trying that, thing is that I have to manually align the model with the reference shape since these are old & such. If I'm off even slightly, the bone weighting -- whether I touch it or not -- seems to screw up a little bit too. 

I'll see what I can do but thanks, if not I'll just release it with default boots 

Okay, figured out my issue with the neck seam on the BiHai Outfit. Had got the same seam with Diablio's Spy Outfit conversion, knew it had to be on my end since his work is flawless. Turns out I had my body weight on .61, and changing it to 1 fixed it. Now I can rock the BiHai without some non matching collar... SWEET.

BTW, Diablio. Those HDT ear rings that come with the Ada Wong Spy fit are sick as f#ck. Thank you again kind sir for all these conversions. Seems like a lot of other talented converters even from a few pages ago, have stopped converting. Maybe real life stuff, or maybe something else. Either way, thank goodness for Diablio. The UUNP is my favorite body hands down. Hope it makes it's way to FO4 one day [Once the kits out].

Hey Diablio, thanks for the updates (transparent dress is tight). Haveing some issues with the heim99 set though, the outfits don't show up on my character. Do those extra sliders above the UUNP sliders need to be on? 

Some Fix for the previous Conversions :

Having Fun Cloth UUNP HDT : Fix Pant Clipping

tumblr_o4cuhsOHeY1v2dyaxo4_1280.jpgtumblr_o4cuhsOHeY1v2dyaxo3_1280.jpg

LoveMe UUNP HDT : Update Bodyslide 3.2 or higher

tumblr_o4cuumsdih1v2dyaxo1_1280.jpgtumblr_o4cuumsdih1v2dyaxo2_1280.jpg

Summer Time UUNP HDT : add the Transparent Dress

tumblr_o4culbGx4F1v2dyaxo4_1280.jpgtumblr_o4culbGx4F1v2dyaxo3_1280.jpg

LingLing UUNP HDT add some Zap

tumblr_o4cutgKzfL1v2dyaxo1_1280.jpgtumblr_o4cutgKzfL1v2dyaxo2_1280.jpg

Poser Sweet Lolita UUNP HDT : Fix the HighHeels & Stockings

tumblr_o4cuxh7XfM1v2dyaxo1_1280.jpgtumblr_o4cuxh7XfM1v2dyaxo4_1280.jpg

Blade and Soul GZRY UUNP HDT : Fix the HighHeels

tumblr_o4cuzm9OcD1v2dyaxo2_1280.jpgtumblr_o4cuzm9OcD1v2dyaxo3_1280.jpg

post-822716-0-11217000-1458690945_thumb.jpg

OMG, the Taki armor! Thanks Diablio.   <3

Aaahhh did you say TAKI ARMOR?! What page (please)?

Here you go.   http://wtfuun.tumblr.com/

omgomgomgomgomgomgomg!!! I mean thank you WidowPuppy, I don't know how i missed that (and thank you Diablio)!

OMG, the Taki armor! Thanks Diablio.   <3

Aaahhh did you say TAKI ARMOR?! What page (please)?

Here you go.   http://wtfuun.tumblr.com/

omgomgomgomgomgomgomg!!! I mean thank you WidowPuppy, I don't know how i missed that (and thank you Diablio)! AHHH double post, sorry.

post-822716-0-02058200-1459043878_thumb.gif

Crack head instructions for building UUNP armors (oh this aught to be fun as fuck).

Note: right now I'm tired so you'll have to deal with me rambling.

1. Go get some Bodyslide 2 compatitble Armor conversions.

2. Install them in Bodyslide2

3. Start Up Body Slide, 3a - Start Up Outfit Studio

4. Load the UUNP.nif as an outfit (da fuk did u just say)... yeah as an OUTFIT.

5. Load the Bodyslide armor as and outfit and check the box "keep other shapes"

Note: This will end up with UUNP as the top mesh under outfit along with the armor mesh/meshes in the outfit.

6. Delete the CBBE body from the outfit (usually listed as mesh name "BaseShape" or some such shit).

6a: If the Bodyslide package was a TBBP or BBP set then delete the bones "NPC L Breast 1" and "NPC R Breast 1" (or maybe it is 01).

7. Export Current - Export Nif (give it a name).

The real fun begin's here bitchzzzzzz

8. Load UUNP HDT as a reference :blink:

9. Go to the Bone list (top left panel same area where the mesh list is located) and delete all of the bones minus: Breast, Butt, and Belly (should end up with 5 bones when you are done). :wacko:

10. Go back to the mesh list - just so you are showing it ;)

11. Load the nif file you created in step 7 (method in the madness madness in the method). <_<

12. Now, one at a time (starting with the UUNP mesh under outfit) right click the meshes and in the drop down choose "Copy Bone weights" - This adds the HDT bones from the reference to the mesh of the outfit (This method produces the least amount of hdt clipping in game go fucking figure).

13. After all of the meshes in the outfit have the bones copied into them, go to the top and click on the "Slider" button and then "Conform to all" (so close yet now you have to check shit)

14. Check each slider INDIVIDUALLY to make sure the body does not clip thru the armor. (RAGE da fuk thats like 120 sliders.... DAMNIT).

15. After verifying that the body does NOT clip thru the armor for EVERY SLIDER, then click on file and "Save Project As".... by now your are completely tired and want to shoot someone

16. Fill out all the information for the project and save.

Note for 16: You will need to know what the mesh name of the armor is and where it is located in the meshes folder as well as give it a valid name for bodyslide2 usage.

Now go fuck some shit up, I'm going to sleep (typed up at midnight on 3/13/2015 or is that 3/14/2015....fuk if I no)

Carloss32 all in one xml with all in one removed so it works with xmpse 2.0 and greater

attachicon.gifFemale HDT Bounce file.7z

Alternative method for weight painting a UUNP outfit:

Follow the instructions that are listed above all the way down to Step 7 (exporting the UUNP body and Armor in a single Nif).

Now go get and install KGtools.

Place it where ever you want.

Start up Mesh Rigger. Set the Template to the UUNPHDT.nif from UUNP and set the target to the nif you created in Step 7.

Have mesh rigger copy ever bone from the reference into the new nif file. This will put the bones into all of the meshes of the nif and greatly reduce the chance of clipping in game due to moving around.

Mesh rigger will produce a new nif ("KGTools install location"\MeshRigger\Output) that will have the same name as the target nif.

Load that nif as an outfit in Outfit Studio.

Load the UUNP HDT as a reference in Outfit Studio.

Conform to all Sliders - Check for clipping on every slider and adjust when needed.

Save Project As - Name it, set up the output paths and you are done.

Note: The Alternative method takes a little longer... but when done correctly it has the lowest possible chance of clipping in game for an Bodyslide package build.

Note 2: I will not explain how to use Mesh Rigger... it is a kiss method simple as fuck GUI interface. Leave mesh rigger at the default settings and you should be good (unless the target outfit has some crazy ass bones that mesh rigger has never seen before then you might be fucked as it might delete them... just saying).

http://kgtools.org/= KG Tools

Old Shit from Opening Post

Out with the Old and In with the New...

Project: Unified UNP

Currently there are 2 version in the Alpha 4 test.

First Version for the users who like there current UNP texture sets...

Unified UNP HDT

This set is a 6850 vertices version of most of the UNP body shapes I could find (high and low).

They all work, they all start from a High Poly CBBE Shaped body that has a UNP UV map.

They all use XPMSE 2.14 as the base skeleton

You create the Bodies in Body Slide 2.2 or Greater (go get a copy it works wonders).

You can use them to create UNP based Body Slide conversions... (one of the reason I built this).

The Second Version calls on swapping out the normal UNP texture sets to a UN7B Texture set...

This set is a 9477 vertices version of most of the UNP Body shapes I could find (high and low).

They all work, they all start from a High Poly CBBE Shaped Body that has a UN7B UV Map (UNP plus extras).

They all use XPMSE 2.14 as the base Skeleton

You create the Bodies in Body Slide 2.2 or Greater (yeah I went there again).

You can use them to create UN7B based Body Slide Conversion... Oh shit I've done pissed someone off with that one....

Thanks to:

Alan for UN7B

Xuniana for getting me the base CBBE to UN7B stuff (I was able to create something very special from that).

Cell for Double Checking the bone weights and teaching me things

Garra6 for his Tool set (without the Clothing Converter Tool I would not have been able to get all the unp bodies on a single vertices match to be able to create this in body slide to begin with).

Cell, Calliente, and everyone that put time and effort into Body Slide and Outfit Studio

ooooohooooohohhh

Groove for XPMSE 2.14 (does it get any better then this?)

To me, for being impatient with all the people asking for this armor in this body type and that body type...

To Bla Bla... Now he needs to get Project Citrus finished.

How to Use Unified UNP.

Install SKSE, HDT, a UNP Texture Set (or UN7B set if you go with the Plus Version), Instal XMPSE 2.14, Body Slide 2.2, and Unified UNP Alpha test 4 (current version as of this Nov 12th 2014).

Start Up Body Slide, in the top left corner where it says Outfit/Body choose "Unified UNP HDT Test" or "Unified UNP HDT+"

The Starting Preset for HDT test is UNP, The Starting Preset for HDT+ is UN7B.

If those presets are not the body you desire then pick 1 and ONLY 1 slider for the Low Weight and 1 for the

High Weight and put them at a value of 100 (that means put the preset sliders back to zero).

Note: if you place 2 sliders at a value of 100 on the same side (high or low) you will get something ugly... do not do this. You have been warned and I will ignore anyone who does this then complains about it...

To use this to create Armors you will need to first modify the body slide set for that armor.

I will go into more detail on that later, but simple method is delete the base shape from the armor and replace it with the base shape from Unified UNP's set (it is a cbbe shape and most body slide armor sets come in a cbbe shape, hence why I started with a high poly cbbe shape as the base...).

Dislcaimer: Use it Abuse It, your mileage may very... if it causes your computer to spontaneously combust that is not my fault, you screwed up on your side....

Note: I need to put up photos for the reading impaired!!! Done... Luv some Bombshell yes, or UN7B yes...

NO I CURRENTLY HAVE NO PLANS TO DO MINOR SHAPE SLIDERS FOR THIS... It took me 2 days to get to this point... and I'm about ready to throw it all in the trashcan and say fuck it.... so right now no, no and no.

Nov 12th... Added the Resource material used to make this...

You can actually use the bodies and object files in the resource 7zip file to go from any UNP shape to any other UNP shape in body slide. ... Load the Base body as the reference and then create 2 sliders (from x to y low and from x to y high). Set the object files for the appropriate slider and then load an outfit's 1 nif as the outfit and conform to sliders.

Flip the X to low slider to 100 and the shape should go from the target body to y's low body type, you can then export this as a nif and replace the old 0 nif.

Undo the low slider and now flip the high slider to 100 and the shape should go from the target body shape to y's High shape... again export nif and this time replace the 1 nif... do the same for all other parts of the armor (torso, leggings, wrist/glove/gauntlets, etc) and you now have converted the armor from X shape to Y shape.

Nov 13th... Added the config.xml file to the download area. This goes into the Bodyslide main folder replacing the one that comes with bodyslide. It only adds 2 templates Unified HDT and Unified HDT Plus.

They show up in the drop down of Outfit Studio's Reference section... should make it easier to use as a resource to convert CBBE items over to UNP shaped items.

And just to reinterate... UNIFIED UNP does NOT CONTAIN HANDS OR FEET MESHES. Those you get from the body type you want to use...

Me I use Halo's High Poly UNP Hands and Feet as the Demonfet Body uses standard UNP high and low hands and feet. 7B bombshell users would need to take halo's 1 nifs and copy them and replace the 0 nifs with the 1 nifs. as Bombshell uses the high weight for both the 0 and the 1...

Did I mention... if you break it, that is on you...

Nov 13th Evening Edition

Alpha Test 5 is up, found a small bit of stray weight painting on 2 bones in the HDT Plus set.

Look for a Mega link to some re Body Slides for the Lush package off of nexus (even with 7zip on ultra that set ended up a little over 166MB's (uncompressed it's like 800mbs)...

I wonder if I'll get hate for using Halo's high poly hands and feet in some of the gautlets and boots (damn those cbbe hands and feet are ugly).

Nov 14th

Version 1.0 is up it includes 5 versions to pick for Body/Outift

Unified UNP, Unified UNP BBP, Unified UNP TBBP, Unified UNP HDT, and Unified UNP HDT Plus.

Pick your Poison and Build, mix and match the high and low side for a wide range of crazy in game.

Still only use 1 slider per side... that will not change (not by me any way).

Presets should work for the first 4, I only did 2 presets for Plus those are UN7B and UN7B Demonfet...

Yeah I'm being lazy on the UN7B Side but oh well...

There are 5 types in the template for using in building outfits in Outfit Studio.

I even threw in a read me file...

Nov 14th Evening Edition

Fixed the Breast Size of UNPB High and Sevenbase Low on both the UNP and UNP HDT PLUS sides.

I did not reweight those 2 bodies before running them threw the "Clothing Converter" the end result is the UNPB High was smaller then it should have been and Sevenbase Low was bigger then it should have been.

That has been correct and I'm going threw all of the originals one more time to compare to the Slider versions that are included in this to make sure I did not mess up any others...

Still working on the Lush set A (first gonna do it in Unified UNP HDT Plus, then maybe UNP HDT)...

In my haste to complete it yesterday I missed the important step of "Conform to all Sliders" before I did the "Save Project As". The end result was Outfit Studio would throw the UNP body into those meshes but the armor would not change shape to match the body... yeah I know and I did a write up on how to do this and that is in the write up... I can't even follow my own instructions...lol.

Nov 15th - O dark thirty (12:30am)

V1.02 is up...

I found a pathing issue in the Unified UNP HDT Plus output for the main BodySlide page.

I had the output path as meshes\actor\character\character assets

and it should have been meshes\actors\character\character assets

So I changed that... noticed in game that items that were weighted with the UNP HDT set did not have the same weights as the UNP HDT Plus... I thought I had fixed that previously but for some reason that one issue Reared its ugly head.

I have re re re and F'n Re copied the bone weights from the CBBE HDT reference that comes with Body slide and cleaned up the stray weight painting... The only bones in that nif that are from the original UN7B are the extra bits that Alan put in UN7B.

So Hopefully the teething process is over and this thing can go and be used by people to create shit, or convert shit...

I'm still not happy at the moderator over on Nexus who "Twerked" the Where this mod is from line on the description page...

SomBitch removed my LoversLab reference... had I been up for a long period of time I would have probably just said to hell will it and delete the whole damn thing... but I was calm and haven't said anything over there about it... probably because it's in the F'n readme in the 7z... what a putz.

So I've yet to get the ban hammer thrown at me (crosses fingers, but doesn't really give a flying fuck).

Oh I did go ahead and add one more photo to the download page it's kind of a how to convert an existing

Body Slide set over from the CBBE version to a UNP version....

Nov 17th Update...

So V1.03 is live...

Fixed a cluster that I somehow made back when generating the lattice files to create the bodies to use as a base to create object to the turn around and create .bsd files (yeah a large amount of shit went into the back end)...

Anyhow I screwed up and somehow moved the UNPB body a -.35 on the Y axis (in other words the body was moved back just a teeny tiny bit).

And one that people seemed to not notice (probably because everyone uses bombshell or cleavage).

I generated the lattice file for Sevenbase Low and Sevenbase High (Some call it Sevenbase Original) with the original files still having the old skeleton and BBP weighting. This caused the output from the lattice files to be slightly smaller breast wise (maybe half a cup size on both low and high).

The originals nif's have been reweighted to HDT, and new lattices generated, new bodies, new objects, and new .bsd files have been created...

Long story short Sevenbase Low and Sevenbase High should now be the size they were intended [:)]

Some have seen neck seam issues with Petite, if you were using Petite as the 0 and UNPB as the high.

Well then you problem should go away... if not, delete the mod and don't post in this thread... just kidding.

Let me know if you are still having issues and I'll bang my head against the wall and try to find out what the hell is causing it.

UNPB users should now be able to UNPB all they want...

Nov 18th -

Put up Version 1.04...

What's new:

Added UN7B to the UNP sets (builds without the extra bits).

Added Sevenbase Natural, UNP Perky, and UNPBB to all 5 sets... so more bodies to choose from.

I created a preset of "Zero'd Sliders" for the UNP side so you can quickly zero out all sliders.

I was going to include UNPB 2.5.2's Gravity set but found out the way that one was made was by changing the weight painting on the same shape...

Since all the Bodies are created from 1 shape and share that base shapes weighting... doing a gravity version isn't possible the way it was originally created.

And it's been a week since I first drop'd this off on the world... I think I'm gonna take a break for a day or two.

Still: If you run into any problems post em up... and I'll argue with you until you prove me wrong [:cool:]

Dec 1st 2014-

Version 1.05 (it was a day or two earlier then I expected)

What's New:

Cookies lots and lots of cookies... just kidding.

Added: Body By Leito v2 to both the UNP Side and the Plus Side

Reworked the Plus side (rebuilt the bodies from the ground up...).

Hopefully there will be no more f'n neck seam issues!!!

Reworked the NPC Spine1 and NPC Belly bone weights (belly no longer goes above the rib cage and npc spine1 no longer go onto the breasts).

Next up is to learn how to play with TextureBlender and build some Plus parts for Beast Races... I'm hoping that the png outputs from paint.net will work out well for this.

I do still recommend using Halo's High Poly Hand and Feet for UNP (there is a link in the thread somewhere to Halo's download page)... I keep meaning to go over there and ask if I can incorporate that into this package (would save a lot of time hunting shit down in the future if it was part of the package).... okay I guess that is also on the TO DO list.

Dec 2nd 2014

v1.06 is now up (I Fixed a couple of things and add some stuff).

Fixed:

1. NPC L Clavicle and NPC R Clavicle Bones painted to high on the neck which cause neck seams.

2. I screwed up when I rebuilt Plus UNPB body (it went back again by .035 so I fixed it).

3. Ankles on UNPCM and Leito somehow got screwed up... got that fixed

Whats new:

Halo's High Poly Hands and Feet

Note: I built both sets using the UNP Side, so it should output for Plus as well (but who knows).

Dat's all for now...

Dec 5th 2014

v1.07 is now up...

Fixed:

UNPK 0 (low weight) neck seam that was actually there from the alpha builds (no one caught it for nearly half a month).... fixed.

Tweaked the forearm and upper arm bones in the Plus body, it's better but it is not perfect.

Irony: I noticed (while playing one of the newer female masturbation animations) that there may be a bone weight issue between the lower right left and the right thigh. I will look into it, but it only shows up when in a particular pose so it's not really high on the to do list.

Odd shit:

Some may have noticed the Morphius folder... it's just a very early alpha (just in case anyone actually reads this part of the OP). I created those .bsd files in about 2 hours (in between broken sleep last night).

I'm not really sure what the hell I'm going to do with that, I might try to clean them up and work them in...

But I have no idea how they will affect the shapes (would be nice if they worked with the body presets, but I doubt it).

Now back to your gaming...

Dec 8th 2014

Morphius Alpha test 2 (name will probably change back to unified once I'm done mucking with it).

This is 99 sliders for the UNP side of Unified (Base, BBP, TBBP, and HDT).

Bodies were removed to make it not crash outfit Studio (bye bye UNPB Oppai v1, and Dream Girl for now any way).

If the ALPHA TEST 2 gives you any clue, this is a alpha test... so don't bitch!!!

Dec 9th 2014

Swapped out the top lines in the OP (should make it easier for folks to understand what this is).

Pulled Morphius Alpha tests - It's been incorporated into Unified.

Uploaded version 1.08

Updates: More Sliders (actually didn't have to drop DG or Oppai so yeah).

Swapped the bone weights for the vanilla bones (DG looked so good when watching it in different animations in Max I just copied them into the base bodies and did a little clean up and it should work out well)... If this bone setup doesn't work... I'm going to go insane!!!!

(Everything below this line was part of the original post and download that was UNP Bodies with 3D Labia ... or some such shit)

Original Opening Post left in for Shitz and Gigglez...

Edited for clarity, yeah I was about half out of it when I posted this up last night.

1. This is just a UNP Body Type Replacer, not a full install of UNP.

There is no UNP skin set included, or hand and feet meshes.

This is just a HDT body with a 3d Vagina added into it.

2. Currently the 3D Vagina is Static (no hdt functions included... if that is ever figured out this will be updated).

3. HDT physics for this body type is based on XPMSE 2.06 (or greater)

Do NOT use the XPMSE Legacy skeleton with this body type or clothing mods that are based on that version of XPMSE as you may end up with sunken breasts... get with the times people.

4. If the 3D Vagina is not rendering in your game you will need to check the setting "iTexMipMapSkip" in the skyrim preferences ini file and make sure it is set to 0 under the [display] settings in the ini file.

iTexMipMapSkip=0

5. This is mainly to get the UNP bodies up to date with XPMSE 2 (or greater)

Install instructions:

1. Install a base UNP setup, this will give you the hands, feet, and textures

2. Install HDT 14.28

3. Install XPMSE 2.13 and a HDT xml set for XPMSE 2.0 or greater

4. Install the body replacer from this thread (currently no NMM or MO instructions, its just a drag and drop into Skyrim).

5. Try it out in game and if you don't like it, then revert back to what ever you were using prior.

6. If you want high poly hands and feet then use Halo's High Poly UNP set.

http://mod.dysintropi.me/high-poly-feet-and-hands-for-unp-bodies/

7. This was intended for UNP users that want to keep there existing skins, and update to a XPMSE 2 type hdt settings (and give em a 3d vagina to go along with it).

Note: The Skin set I currently use is the "Glorious Perspiration UNP" set off of Nexus. It has tan lines, sweat, and vaginal hair built into the skin texture. If your current unp skin set is hairless then you'll stay hairless. That is a end user choice and I'm leaving that to the end user to figure out what they want.

Hmm I think that about does it... I'll leave my original post in the OP just for shits and giggles.

Okay last one I can think of is up...UNP Top Model

Original Post

So I was working on placing the 3D Vagina Mesh into a UNP base shaped body and the 7B Bombshell happened to be the first thing I came across (first xml listed in the conversion folder of Body Slide, go figure)....

So I figured I put it up for others to play with...

Oh Pictures...

Uh, its 7B Bombshell... There be pictures of that all over the net of this body, now just imagine it with something pink between the legs....

So How did I do it.... actually it wasn't that hard, or time consuming.

1. I downloaded Bodyslide 2.1c (latest version as of 10/18/2014)

2. I downloaded Trepleen's v1.0 CBBE 3D Labia set (note: the bones weights get frag'd when you loaded it in OS currently).

3. I loaded the 7B reference shape from Outfit Studio via the "Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ConversionSets\7BConvert.xml" xml file.

3a. I loaded the cbbe hdt 3d labia as the outfit (Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\SLFC\CalienteBodyHDT AG.nif), then I deleted the cbbe baseshape, which left only the 3d labia/vagina.

3b. I copied the 7b Bombshell shape into the mesh, then I adjusted the labia to match up to the body as best I could.

4. I loaded the cbbe hdt reference body up, I then copied the HDT bone weights from that reference shape into the 7b body and into the 3d labia.

4a. I reloaded the 7b high to low xml and created 2 nif files.

One is the 7b Bombshell 0 weight (set to femalebody_0.nif) and the other being the 7B Bombshell 100 weight (the femalebody_1.nif yeah go figure).

5. Since I was just goofing off, I figured I'ld offer this up for everyone else....me I use demonfet and that one is done as well [:)]

Note: Since Bodyslide 2.1c's HDT reference body is based on the XMPSE 2.0 or greater skeleton I'ld say use the 2.1 or 2.13 or what ever the current HDT XMPSE Skeleton is and you should be good... Oh and pair it up with a HDT XML that sets the belly accordingly.

Does this come with a femalebody dds file...

Nope, this is based on the 3d Labia that has been around for a while and as such it uses a separate set of textures for the labia.

In other words... Use a UNP female body texture set and you are good to go.

Disclaimer:

Given AS IS, no take backs, no crying fowl if it breaks your system

If you are not satisfied then just revert to what ever you were using before...

Thanks to:

Everyone that has made or tweaked the UNP body types for Skyrim.

To Cal and crew for Body Slide

To the lucky bastard that figured out how to do HDT

To Groove for XMPSE (especially what he's added in the 2.1 and greater version).

To Bla Bla for the 3D Labia test (I didn't use the mesh you had, but I did use the bones and the xml).

To Kimbale for putting out the 3D labia and offered it up on LL.

To Trepleen for putting said Labia into a body and doing some much needed love to the dream of a future with a working virtual female sex organ (come on T get the animations done and offered).

Update: Been try'n to get this posted up since a little before 3am...

Added Sevenbase Original, Natural, Clevage, as well as Dream Girl, UNP, UNPB, and Demonfet.

Get your body mods and have some fun...

Update Oct 21 2014:

1. I Deleted all the previous sets as I found out they were borked in nifscope.... Sorry about that.

2. I dropped the Dream Girl Version due to it being almost identical to UNP v1.2 (DG is only slightly smaller at the 0 weight).

3. I Created a new version called V2.0 which has "HDT Pussy Bone" weighting (from XPMSE 2.13), as well as the NPC L Pussy, NPC R Pussy, and Belly weights (I think the belly is in there, I threw as much as I could into it).

So you are going to need XPMSE 2.13 or greater for these to work.

4. The 7B bodies have a small line of masking in the center of the vagina.

This way you don't have to do any deleting on the texture files if we ever get this thing to open up (future thinking crazy right).

Oops: I forgot to do the masking part for the Top Model, UNP, and UNPB bodies (shit happens I'll fix em tomorrow).

5. I ripped the originals for the unp, unpb, and Top Model v2.0's

The UNP body is a direct copy of the base UNP 1.2 with added vag and hdt weighting.

The UNPB body is a direct copy of the base UNP 2.5.2 with added vag and hdt weighting.

The Top Model body is a direct copy of the original Top Model set off of Nexus as well, again all I did was add the vag and the hdt weighting.

Notes: This time I did a simple bone weight copy of the HDT breast, belly, and butt weights (striped the reference body of all other bones before coping them over).

This keeps the nif files from crapping themselves in nifscope.

I also trimmed down the weight painting on the belly and breast (so they should not affect surrounding areas).

And Finally I added a NiStringExtraData branch into each body pointing to the vag.xml that is included (it is Bla Bla's file not mine, I just copied the string into the meshes in nifscope and put the file in the package).

Other then a few small things this is probably the final product...Hopefully.

For anyone that wants a different UNP body type done, leave a link in the thread and as long as the creator doesn't hate someone mucking with it I'll make a HDT + Vag version of it... or I'll try to.

Update for Wed morning 10/22/2014

Added UNPB Oppai HDT Vagina and the 2.0 version of the Demonfet HDT Vagina set.

I've added small amount of weight painting onto the base bodies of those 2 sets for the HDT P bones on the left and right labia areas (as well as masked off the valley in between the labia lips of the base body).

The masking just tells Skyrim not to render the skin for that very small area. Since that area is where the 3D Vagina is mounted to the base body it should not matter.

Now I really need an XML file for the male to allow collision between the male member and the female genitalia... so if you know how to do that... post it in the support thread and I'll give ya credit and put it all together....

I'll add the masking section and hdt bone weights to the bodies of the others some time today (the 3d vag is weighted but the bodies on the other sets are not).

Then again the weighting will not be useful until a working xml set is created... oh the irony.

Update 10/23/2014 (3:30 or so pm)

Same old same old...

Upping ver 2.1

What has changed... Let see:

1. Removed the belly weight from the 3d vag (with xml's that enabled belly bounce it would end up by the knees when doing a full sprint, so to avoid that issue I have removed that bone weight from that mesh).

Don't worry the Base Body (the other part of the nif) still has the belly bone attached. So Pregnancy mods should still work.

2. Added a small part of weight painting for the 8 HDT P bones onto the base body.

3. pulled the vag.xml from the download...

I'm going to try and combine it with the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml so you only need 1 xml file for collision... yeah that will probably blow up in my face!!!

Things that are still needed:

A valid xml file to enable spring loaded collision for the HDT P Bones, for collision between male and female characters.

To finish updating all of the v2.0 bodies to 2.1 (currently only 7b, unpb, and demonfet are done).

Note: If you want to take a look at the bodies I've created in Outfit Studio. You will need Body Slide 2.1c or greater as it works with the XMPSE 2.13 skeleton.

And Yes, it should go without saying.

To Use the bodies in this thread... XPMSE 2.13 (it is listed in the requirements section).

Hmmm I'm tossing Project: Unified UNP's Alpha test 3 in the download section... play with it if ya want to..

It's a Body Slide toolset to output in UNP body types all from a CBBE base shaped high Poly UNP UV mapped body... I only spent about 10 hours working on it... there are a couple of presets in there that people should recognize...

Still gotta built the HDT+ version which will be based off of UN7B... oh yeah I need to create a UN7B High and Low shape for the other side... damn... a project is never done.

First Post... Troll'n my own shiznit.

attachicon.gifHDT Plus.jpg

Oh yeah... Any UNP Body in the HDT+ set gets the UN7B goodies with what ever shape...

And you can mix and match...

You want the low weight to be UNPetite's Low, set that to 100 on the low side

You want the High weight to be 7B CH's High, set that to 100 on the high side

And it will still come out with the UN7B naught bits...

attachicon.gifUnified UNP HDT.jpg

For Those that just want to use your current UNP texture sets well...

Just pull the HDT version.

It's got almost every size I could find (I think I forgot to build 7b natural, unpbb, and un7b shapes on that one).

Ya want Oppai... all 3 forms are in there like Ragu bitch. 7B Oppai , UNPB Oppai v1 (aka Chappi's set), and UNPB Oppai v3.2.

Note: Hands and feet not included...

Well there is that foot angle test, but it's still in early early alpha and probably should not have been released but screw it... I'm game for a little fun.

Can you use them to create Armor sets in Outfit Studio... Yeah, but the base shape name may change between now and the final build.

The shape will still stay a high poly cbbe so you can take a cbbe body slide set...

Open that project, rip out the base shape, dup in high poly cbbe shape (with the unp uv), copy the bone wieghts to the different parts, and then save the project and replace the old one.

Then you can output it from the batch build function in Body Slide... But I'ld suggest making sure you test the armor with each of the sliders before releasing it for public consumtion (to fix clipping and what not).

Will I hold your hand on how to generate Body Slide Armor Conversion sets.... No go read one of the many "How to Body Slide" tutorials that should give you an idea.

Will I start doing my own reworks, it's possible... but right now I need a break or I'm gonna get burned out on modding... which is never a good thing.

So muck with the alpha test, bitch and complain if you have to... and I'll probably ignore the complaints.

Oh and like it says in the OP or Opening Post... Only one slider to 100 per side, remember that.

Even More photo's....

attachicon.gifUpSkirted a Necro and I Like it.jpg attachicon.gifLittle Bit of Cherry Pie.jpg attachicon.gifOppai Oh My.jpg

Have I got your attention yet?

Now I am going to talk about:

How to use the bodies in the resource 7zip file to go from any UNP shape to any other UNP shape.

Precursor: Know what shape you want to go From and what Shape you want to go To

1. Unpack the resources archive

2. Start up Body Slide then start up Outfit Studio.

3. Hit Start and click on reference and instead of choosing something from the drop down templates

go to the line below it where it says "Use Existing Slider Set".

Hit the Browse Button and go to where you unpacked the resources archive.

Load the High weight of the Body you want to go from (the nif file).

4. In Outfit Studio the reference shape that you choose should show up.

Click on the Slider function at the top and choose "New Slider" and name it according to what you want to convert from and the low side of what you want to convert to.

Note: You will make 2 sliders 1 is for the low and the other is for the high.

I'll use the Example of 7B Bombshell to Top Model.

The first slider I would create I would name "Bombshell to Top Model Low".

Now I would do the same step and create a second slider and name it "Bombshell to Top Model High"

Now that you have the 2 sliders created you need to add data for the slider.

So flip the first slider into Edit Mode (the entire slider will be highlighted in a pinkish purple).

Now go to the top and click on the sliders button and in the drop down do a "Import Slider Data" and choose the "from *.Obj" you will get a pop up to load the object file. They are located in the same folder as the shape.

For this example since I'm doing Top Model 0 or Low I would find the "Top Model 0.obj" and double click on it.

The Shape of the reference body should turn from Bombshell High to Top Model's Low weight.

If that happened then flip the first slider out of edit mod and put it back to Zero.

Now do the same for the second slider to flip it to edit mode, go to the slider option at the top "import slider data" from obj and for my example I would find the Top Model 1.obj... Double click and the reference shape in Outfit Studio should now be in Top Model's High weight shape.

Flip edit mod off for the second slider and now you are ready to turn Bombshell items into the High and Low weight sets of Top Model.

Go to File, click on the Outfit Option and go to the items you want to change the shape of and load the high weight version (hands, feet, torso, it doesn't matter it will convert from Bombshell high to top model low and top model high with the sliders I created in my example).

With the target loaded as the Outfit go to the top and click on the slider button and in the drop down click on "Conform to all". This will conform the target into the shape morph for both sliders.

Now ONE AT A TIME...

Flip one of the sliders to the 100 setting, the target item will turn into the appropriate shape.

DO NOT SET BASE SHAPE AT THIS POINT< you are actually going to cheat and reuse the targets original shape to work with the second slider.

With 1 slider set at 100 and the target in the shape you want, go to file and choose "Export Current" then click on "Export Nif". This will export the nif's current morphed shape into a nif file. Use that to replace the items original (so slider bomb to top model low would be saved as the 0.nif for that item).

Now run the first slider back to Zero. The target will go back to the original shape.

Run the second slider to 100 and the target will now take on the high shape (so in this example it the target shape will now be in Top Models High weight).

File "Export Current" then "Export Nif" and replace the 1.nif

You now have the first item in top model low and high.... now to do the rest of the items.

Flip the second slider back to zero.

Now with both slider at Zero load your next item as an outfit and repeat the above steps.

Conform to all slider, flip 1 slider, export, flip that slider back to zero, flip the second slider, export, flip them both back to zero and load the next item...

Once you are done you should have all of the items in a you wanted changed into the shape you wanted them in.

You did not change the bone weight so if the items were bbp they will still be bbp, if they were HDT then they will still be HDT....

For Coping Bone weight look up one of the many Body Slide Tutorials they go into great detail on how to change the bone weight for an item.

Also for using Body Slide to Batch Build in Unified UNP look at the Standard Batch Building Body Slide Tutorial and swap from the CBBE reference they point to Unified UNP HDT or HDT plus as a reference...

Note: I'll probably add pics to the wall of text I just threw in hear a little later on...

A video tutorial would help me a lot.

Crack head instructions for building UUNP armors (oh this aught to be fun as fuck).

Note: right now I'm tired so you'll have to deal with me rambling.

1. Go get some Bodyslide 2 compatitble Armor conversions.

2. Install them in Bodyslide2

3. Start Up Body Slide, 3a - Start Up Outfit Studio

4. Load the UUNP.nif as an outfit (da fuk did u just say)... yeah as an OUTFIT.

5. Load the Bodyslide armor as and outfit and check the box "keep other shapes"

Note: This will end up with UUNP as the top mesh under outfit along with the armor mesh/meshes in the outfit.

6. Delete the CBBE body from the outfit (usually listed as mesh name "BaseShape" or some such shit).

6a: If the Bodyslide package was a TBBP or BBP set then delete the bones "NPC L Breast 1" and "NPC R Breast 1" (or maybe it is 01).

7. Export Current - Export Nif (give it a name).

The real fun begin's here bitchzzzzzz

8. Load UUNP HDT as a reference :blink:

9. Go to the Bone list (top left panel same area where the mesh list is located) and delete all of the bones minus: Breast, Butt, and Belly (should end up with 5 bones when you are done). :wacko:

10. Go back to the mesh list - just so you are showing it ;)

11. Load the nif file you created in step 7 (method in the madness madness in the method). <_<

12. Now, one at a time (starting with the UUNP mesh under outfit) right click the meshes and in the drop down choose "Copy Bone weights" - This adds the HDT bones from the reference to the mesh of the outfit (This method produces the least amount of hdt clipping in game go fucking figure).

13. After all of the meshes in the outfit have the bones copied into them, go to the top and click on the "Slider" button and then "Conform to all" (so close yet now you have to check shit)

14. Check each slider INDIVIDUALLY to make sure the body does not clip thru the armor. (RAGE da fuk thats like 120 sliders.... DAMNIT).

15. After verifying that the body does NOT clip thru the armor for EVERY SLIDER, then click on file and "Save Project As".... by now your are completely tired and want to shoot someone

16. Fill out all the information for the project and save.

Note for 16: You will need to know what the mesh name of the armor is and where it is located in the meshes folder as well as give it a valid name for bodyslide2 usage.

Now go fuck some shit up, I'm going to sleep (typed up at midnight on 3/13/2015 or is that 3/14/2015....fuk if I no)

Carloss32 all in one xml with all in one removed so it works with xmpse 2.0 and greater

attachicon.gifFemale HDT Bounce file.7z

Alternative method for weight painting a UUNP outfit:

Follow the instructions that are listed above all the way down to Step 7 (exporting the UUNP body and Armor in a single Nif).

Now go get and install KGtools.

Place it where ever you want.

Start up Mesh Rigger. Set the Template to the UUNPHDT.nif from UUNP and set the target to the nif you created in Step 7.

Have mesh rigger copy ever bone from the reference into the new nif file. This will put the bones into all of the meshes of the nif and greatly reduce the chance of clipping in game due to moving around.

Mesh rigger will produce a new nif ("KGTools install location"\MeshRigger\Output) that will have the same name as the target nif.

Load that nif as an outfit in Outfit Studio.

Load the UUNP HDT as a reference in Outfit Studio.

Conform to all Sliders - Check for clipping on every slider and adjust when needed.

Save Project As - Name it, set up the output paths and you are done.

Note: The Alternative method takes a little longer... but when done correctly it has the lowest possible chance of clipping in game for an Bodyslide package build.

Note 2: I will not explain how to use Mesh Rigger... it is a kiss method simple as fuck GUI interface. Leave mesh rigger at the default settings and you should be good (unless the target outfit has some crazy ass bones that mesh rigger has never seen before then you might be fucked as it might delete them... just saying).

http://kgtools.org/= KG Tools

Old Shit from Opening Post

Out with the Old and In with the New...

Project: Unified UNP

Currently there are 2 version in the Alpha 4 test.

First Version for the users who like there current UNP texture sets...

Unified UNP HDT

This set is a 6850 vertices version of most of the UNP body shapes I could find (high and low).

They all work, they all start from a High Poly CBBE Shaped body that has a UNP UV map.

They all use XPMSE 2.14 as the base skeleton

You create the Bodies in Body Slide 2.2 or Greater (go get a copy it works wonders).

You can use them to create UNP based Body Slide conversions... (one of the reason I built this).

The Second Version calls on swapping out the normal UNP texture sets to a UN7B Texture set...

This set is a 9477 vertices version of most of the UNP Body shapes I could find (high and low).

They all work, they all start from a High Poly CBBE Shaped Body that has a UN7B UV Map (UNP plus extras).

They all use XPMSE 2.14 as the base Skeleton

You create the Bodies in Body Slide 2.2 or Greater (yeah I went there again).

You can use them to create UN7B based Body Slide Conversion... Oh shit I've done pissed someone off with that one....

Thanks to:

Alan for UN7B

Xuniana for getting me the base CBBE to UN7B stuff (I was able to create something very special from that).

Cell for Double Checking the bone weights and teaching me things

Garra6 for his Tool set (without the Clothing Converter Tool I would not have been able to get all the unp bodies on a single vertices match to be able to create this in body slide to begin with).

Cell, Calliente, and everyone that put time and effort into Body Slide and Outfit Studio

ooooohooooohohhh

Groove for XPMSE 2.14 (does it get any better then this?)

To me, for being impatient with all the people asking for this armor in this body type and that body type...

To Bla Bla... Now he needs to get Project Citrus finished.

How to Use Unified UNP.

Install SKSE, HDT, a UNP Texture Set (or UN7B set if you go with the Plus Version), Instal XMPSE 2.14, Body Slide 2.2, and Unified UNP Alpha test 4 (current version as of this Nov 12th 2014).

Start Up Body Slide, in the top left corner where it says Outfit/Body choose "Unified UNP HDT Test" or "Unified UNP HDT+"

The Starting Preset for HDT test is UNP, The Starting Preset for HDT+ is UN7B.

If those presets are not the body you desire then pick 1 and ONLY 1 slider for the Low Weight and 1 for the

High Weight and put them at a value of 100 (that means put the preset sliders back to zero).

Note: if you place 2 sliders at a value of 100 on the same side (high or low) you will get something ugly... do not do this. You have been warned and I will ignore anyone who does this then complains about it...

To use this to create Armors you will need to first modify the body slide set for that armor.

I will go into more detail on that later, but simple method is delete the base shape from the armor and replace it with the base shape from Unified UNP's set (it is a cbbe shape and most body slide armor sets come in a cbbe shape, hence why I started with a high poly cbbe shape as the base...).

Dislcaimer: Use it Abuse It, your mileage may very... if it causes your computer to spontaneously combust that is not my fault, you screwed up on your side....

Note: I need to put up photos for the reading impaired!!! Done... Luv some Bombshell yes, or UN7B yes...

NO I CURRENTLY HAVE NO PLANS TO DO MINOR SHAPE SLIDERS FOR THIS... It took me 2 days to get to this point... and I'm about ready to throw it all in the trashcan and say fuck it.... so right now no, no and no.

Nov 12th... Added the Resource material used to make this...

You can actually use the bodies and object files in the resource 7zip file to go from any UNP shape to any other UNP shape in body slide. ... Load the Base body as the reference and then create 2 sliders (from x to y low and from x to y high). Set the object files for the appropriate slider and then load an outfit's 1 nif as the outfit and conform to sliders.

Flip the X to low slider to 100 and the shape should go from the target body to y's low body type, you can then export this as a nif and replace the old 0 nif.

Undo the low slider and now flip the high slider to 100 and the shape should go from the target body shape to y's High shape... again export nif and this time replace the 1 nif... do the same for all other parts of the armor (torso, leggings, wrist/glove/gauntlets, etc) and you now have converted the armor from X shape to Y shape.

Nov 13th... Added the config.xml file to the download area. This goes into the Bodyslide main folder replacing the one that comes with bodyslide. It only adds 2 templates Unified HDT and Unified HDT Plus.

They show up in the drop down of Outfit Studio's Reference section... should make it easier to use as a resource to convert CBBE items over to UNP shaped items.

And just to reinterate... UNIFIED UNP does NOT CONTAIN HANDS OR FEET MESHES. Those you get from the body type you want to use...

Me I use Halo's High Poly UNP Hands and Feet as the Demonfet Body uses standard UNP high and low hands and feet. 7B bombshell users would need to take halo's 1 nifs and copy them and replace the 0 nifs with the 1 nifs. as Bombshell uses the high weight for both the 0 and the 1...

Did I mention... if you break it, that is on you...

Nov 13th Evening Edition

Alpha Test 5 is up, found a small bit of stray weight painting on 2 bones in the HDT Plus set.

Look for a Mega link to some re Body Slides for the Lush package off of nexus (even with 7zip on ultra that set ended up a little over 166MB's (uncompressed it's like 800mbs)...

I wonder if I'll get hate for using Halo's high poly hands and feet in some of the gautlets and boots (damn those cbbe hands and feet are ugly).

Nov 14th

Version 1.0 is up it includes 5 versions to pick for Body/Outift

Unified UNP, Unified UNP BBP, Unified UNP TBBP, Unified UNP HDT, and Unified UNP HDT Plus.

Pick your Poison and Build, mix and match the high and low side for a wide range of crazy in game.

Still only use 1 slider per side... that will not change (not by me any way).

Presets should work for the first 4, I only did 2 presets for Plus those are UN7B and UN7B Demonfet...

Yeah I'm being lazy on the UN7B Side but oh well...

There are 5 types in the template for using in building outfits in Outfit Studio.

I even threw in a read me file...

Nov 14th Evening Edition

Fixed the Breast Size of UNPB High and Sevenbase Low on both the UNP and UNP HDT PLUS sides.

I did not reweight those 2 bodies before running them threw the "Clothing Converter" the end result is the UNPB High was smaller then it should have been and Sevenbase Low was bigger then it should have been.

That has been correct and I'm going threw all of the originals one more time to compare to the Slider versions that are included in this to make sure I did not mess up any others...

Still working on the Lush set A (first gonna do it in Unified UNP HDT Plus, then maybe UNP HDT)...

In my haste to complete it yesterday I missed the important step of "Conform to all Sliders" before I did the "Save Project As". The end result was Outfit Studio would throw the UNP body into those meshes but the armor would not change shape to match the body... yeah I know and I did a write up on how to do this and that is in the write up... I can't even follow my own instructions...lol.

Nov 15th - O dark thirty (12:30am)

V1.02 is up...

I found a pathing issue in the Unified UNP HDT Plus output for the main BodySlide page.

I had the output path as meshes\actor\character\character assets

and it should have been meshes\actors\character\character assets

So I changed that... noticed in game that items that were weighted with the UNP HDT set did not have the same weights as the UNP HDT Plus... I thought I had fixed that previously but for some reason that one issue Reared its ugly head.

I have re re re and F'n Re copied the bone weights from the CBBE HDT reference that comes with Body slide and cleaned up the stray weight painting... The only bones in that nif that are from the original UN7B are the extra bits that Alan put in UN7B.

So Hopefully the teething process is over and this thing can go and be used by people to create shit, or convert shit...

I'm still not happy at the moderator over on Nexus who "Twerked" the Where this mod is from line on the description page...

SomBitch removed my LoversLab reference... had I been up for a long period of time I would have probably just said to hell will it and delete the whole damn thing... but I was calm and haven't said anything over there about it... probably because it's in the F'n readme in the 7z... what a putz.

So I've yet to get the ban hammer thrown at me (crosses fingers, but doesn't really give a flying fuck).

Oh I did go ahead and add one more photo to the download page it's kind of a how to convert an existing

Body Slide set over from the CBBE version to a UNP version....

Nov 17th Update...

So V1.03 is live...

Fixed a cluster that I somehow made back when generating the lattice files to create the bodies to use as a base to create object to the turn around and create .bsd files (yeah a large amount of shit went into the back end)...

Anyhow I screwed up and somehow moved the UNPB body a -.35 on the Y axis (in other words the body was moved back just a teeny tiny bit).

And one that people seemed to not notice (probably because everyone uses bombshell or cleavage).

I generated the lattice file for Sevenbase Low and Sevenbase High (Some call it Sevenbase Original) with the original files still having the old skeleton and BBP weighting. This caused the output from the lattice files to be slightly smaller breast wise (maybe half a cup size on both low and high).

The originals nif's have been reweighted to HDT, and new lattices generated, new bodies, new objects, and new .bsd files have been created...

Long story short Sevenbase Low and Sevenbase High should now be the size they were intended [:)]

Some have seen neck seam issues with Petite, if you were using Petite as the 0 and UNPB as the high.

Well then you problem should go away... if not, delete the mod and don't post in this thread... just kidding.

Let me know if you are still having issues and I'll bang my head against the wall and try to find out what the hell is causing it.

UNPB users should now be able to UNPB all they want...

Nov 18th -

Put up Version 1.04...

What's new:

Added UN7B to the UNP sets (builds without the extra bits).

Added Sevenbase Natural, UNP Perky, and UNPBB to all 5 sets... so more bodies to choose from.

I created a preset of "Zero'd Sliders" for the UNP side so you can quickly zero out all sliders.

I was going to include UNPB 2.5.2's Gravity set but found out the way that one was made was by changing the weight painting on the same shape...

Since all the Bodies are created from 1 shape and share that base shapes weighting... doing a gravity version isn't possible the way it was originally created.

And it's been a week since I first drop'd this off on the world... I think I'm gonna take a break for a day or two.

Still: If you run into any problems post em up... and I'll argue with you until you prove me wrong [:cool:]

Dec 1st 2014-

Version 1.05 (it was a day or two earlier then I expected)

What's New:

Cookies lots and lots of cookies... just kidding.

Added: Body By Leito v2 to both the UNP Side and the Plus Side

Reworked the Plus side (rebuilt the bodies from the ground up...).

Hopefully there will be no more f'n neck seam issues!!!

Reworked the NPC Spine1 and NPC Belly bone weights (belly no longer goes above the rib cage and npc spine1 no longer go onto the breasts).

Next up is to learn how to play with TextureBlender and build some Plus parts for Beast Races... I'm hoping that the png outputs from paint.net will work out well for this.

I do still recommend using Halo's High Poly Hand and Feet for UNP (there is a link in the thread somewhere to Halo's download page)... I keep meaning to go over there and ask if I can incorporate that into this package (would save a lot of time hunting shit down in the future if it was part of the package).... okay I guess that is also on the TO DO list.

Dec 2nd 2014

v1.06 is now up (I Fixed a couple of things and add some stuff).

Fixed:

1. NPC L Clavicle and NPC R Clavicle Bones painted to high on the neck which cause neck seams.

2. I screwed up when I rebuilt Plus UNPB body (it went back again by .035 so I fixed it).

3. Ankles on UNPCM and Leito somehow got screwed up... got that fixed

Whats new:

Halo's High Poly Hands and Feet

Note: I built both sets using the UNP Side, so it should output for Plus as well (but who knows).

Dat's all for now...

Dec 5th 2014

v1.07 is now up...

Fixed:

UNPK 0 (low weight) neck seam that was actually there from the alpha builds (no one caught it for nearly half a month).... fixed.

Tweaked the forearm and upper arm bones in the Plus body, it's better but it is not perfect.

Irony: I noticed (while playing one of the newer female masturbation animations) that there may be a bone weight issue between the lower right left and the right thigh. I will look into it, but it only shows up when in a particular pose so it's not really high on the to do list.

Odd shit:

Some may have noticed the Morphius folder... it's just a very early alpha (just in case anyone actually reads this part of the OP). I created those .bsd files in about 2 hours (in between broken sleep last night).

I'm not really sure what the hell I'm going to do with that, I might try to clean them up and work them in...

But I have no idea how they will affect the shapes (would be nice if they worked with the body presets, but I doubt it).

Now back to your gaming...

Dec 8th 2014

Morphius Alpha test 2 (name will probably change back to unified once I'm done mucking with it).

This is 99 sliders for the UNP side of Unified (Base, BBP, TBBP, and HDT).

Bodies were removed to make it not crash outfit Studio (bye bye UNPB Oppai v1, and Dream Girl for now any way).

If the ALPHA TEST 2 gives you any clue, this is a alpha test... so don't bitch!!!

Dec 9th 2014

Swapped out the top lines in the OP (should make it easier for folks to understand what this is).

Pulled Morphius Alpha tests - It's been incorporated into Unified.

Uploaded version 1.08

Updates: More Sliders (actually didn't have to drop DG or Oppai so yeah).

Swapped the bone weights for the vanilla bones (DG looked so good when watching it in different animations in Max I just copied them into the base bodies and did a little clean up and it should work out well)... If this bone setup doesn't work... I'm going to go insane!!!!

(Everything below this line was part of the original post and download that was UNP Bodies with 3D Labia ... or some such shit)

Original Opening Post left in for Shitz and Gigglez...

Edited for clarity, yeah I was about half out of it when I posted this up last night.

1. This is just a UNP Body Type Replacer, not a full install of UNP.

There is no UNP skin set included, or hand and feet meshes.

This is just a HDT body with a 3d Vagina added into it.

2. Currently the 3D Vagina is Static (no hdt functions included... if that is ever figured out this will be updated).

3. HDT physics for this body type is based on XPMSE 2.06 (or greater)

Do NOT use the XPMSE Legacy skeleton with this body type or clothing mods that are based on that version of XPMSE as you may end up with sunken breasts... get with the times people.

4. If the 3D Vagina is not rendering in your game you will need to check the setting "iTexMipMapSkip" in the skyrim preferences ini file and make sure it is set to 0 under the [display] settings in the ini file.

iTexMipMapSkip=0

5. This is mainly to get the UNP bodies up to date with XPMSE 2 (or greater)

Install instructions:

1. Install a base UNP setup, this will give you the hands, feet, and textures

2. Install HDT 14.28

3. Install XPMSE 2.13 and a HDT xml set for XPMSE 2.0 or greater

4. Install the body replacer from this thread (currently no NMM or MO instructions, its just a drag and drop into Skyrim).

5. Try it out in game and if you don't like it, then revert back to what ever you were using prior.

6. If you want high poly hands and feet then use Halo's High Poly UNP set.

http://mod.dysintropi.me/high-poly-feet-and-hands-for-unp-bodies/

7. This was intended for UNP users that want to keep there existing skins, and update to a XPMSE 2 type hdt settings (and give em a 3d vagina to go along with it).

Note: The Skin set I currently use is the "Glorious Perspiration UNP" set off of Nexus. It has tan lines, sweat, and vaginal hair built into the skin texture. If your current unp skin set is hairless then you'll stay hairless. That is a end user choice and I'm leaving that to the end user to figure out what they want.

Hmm I think that about does it... I'll leave my original post in the OP just for shits and giggles.

Okay last one I can think of is up...UNP Top Model

Original Post

So I was working on placing the 3D Vagina Mesh into a UNP base shaped body and the 7B Bombshell happened to be the first thing I came across (first xml listed in the conversion folder of Body Slide, go figure)....

So I figured I put it up for others to play with...

Oh Pictures...

Uh, its 7B Bombshell... There be pictures of that all over the net of this body, now just imagine it with something pink between the legs....

So How did I do it.... actually it wasn't that hard, or time consuming.

1. I downloaded Bodyslide 2.1c (latest version as of 10/18/2014)

2. I downloaded Trepleen's v1.0 CBBE 3D Labia set (note: the bones weights get frag'd when you loaded it in OS currently).

3. I loaded the 7B reference shape from Outfit Studio via the "Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ConversionSets\7BConvert.xml" xml file.

3a. I loaded the cbbe hdt 3d labia as the outfit (Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\SLFC\CalienteBodyHDT AG.nif), then I deleted the cbbe baseshape, which left only the 3d labia/vagina.

3b. I copied the 7b Bombshell shape into the mesh, then I adjusted the labia to match up to the body as best I could.

4. I loaded the cbbe hdt reference body up, I then copied the HDT bone weights from that reference shape into the 7b body and into the 3d labia.

4a. I reloaded the 7b high to low xml and created 2 nif files.

One is the 7b Bombshell 0 weight (set to femalebody_0.nif) and the other being the 7B Bombshell 100 weight (the femalebody_1.nif yeah go figure).

5. Since I was just goofing off, I figured I'ld offer this up for everyone else....me I use demonfet and that one is done as well [:)]

Note: Since Bodyslide 2.1c's HDT reference body is based on the XMPSE 2.0 or greater skeleton I'ld say use the 2.1 or 2.13 or what ever the current HDT XMPSE Skeleton is and you should be good... Oh and pair it up with a HDT XML that sets the belly accordingly.

Does this come with a femalebody dds file...

Nope, this is based on the 3d Labia that has been around for a while and as such it uses a separate set of textures for the labia.

In other words... Use a UNP female body texture set and you are good to go.

Disclaimer:

Given AS IS, no take backs, no crying fowl if it breaks your system

If you are not satisfied then just revert to what ever you were using before...

Thanks to:

Everyone that has made or tweaked the UNP body types for Skyrim.

To Cal and crew for Body Slide

To the lucky bastard that figured out how to do HDT

To Groove for XMPSE (especially what he's added in the 2.1 and greater version).

To Bla Bla for the 3D Labia test (I didn't use the mesh you had, but I did use the bones and the xml).

To Kimbale for putting out the 3D labia and offered it up on LL.

To Trepleen for putting said Labia into a body and doing some much needed love to the dream of a future with a working virtual female sex organ (come on T get the animations done and offered).

Update: Been try'n to get this posted up since a little before 3am...

Added Sevenbase Original, Natural, Clevage, as well as Dream Girl, UNP, UNPB, and Demonfet.

Get your body mods and have some fun...

Update Oct 21 2014:

1. I Deleted all the previous sets as I found out they were borked in nifscope.... Sorry about that.

2. I dropped the Dream Girl Version due to it being almost identical to UNP v1.2 (DG is only slightly smaller at the 0 weight).

3. I Created a new version called V2.0 which has "HDT Pussy Bone" weighting (from XPMSE 2.13), as well as the NPC L Pussy, NPC R Pussy, and Belly weights (I think the belly is in there, I threw as much as I could into it).

So you are going to need XPMSE 2.13 or greater for these to work.

4. The 7B bodies have a small line of masking in the center of the vagina.

This way you don't have to do any deleting on the texture files if we ever get this thing to open up (future thinking crazy right).

Oops: I forgot to do the masking part for the Top Model, UNP, and UNPB bodies (shit happens I'll fix em tomorrow).

5. I ripped the originals for the unp, unpb, and Top Model v2.0's

The UNP body is a direct copy of the base UNP 1.2 with added vag and hdt weighting.

The UNPB body is a direct copy of the base UNP 2.5.2 with added vag and hdt weighting.

The Top Model body is a direct copy of the original Top Model set off of Nexus as well, again all I did was add the vag and the hdt weighting.

Notes: This time I did a simple bone weight copy of the HDT breast, belly, and butt weights (striped the reference body of all other bones before coping them over).

This keeps the nif files from crapping themselves in nifscope.

I also trimmed down the weight painting on the belly and breast (so they should not affect surrounding areas).

And Finally I added a NiStringExtraData branch into each body pointing to the vag.xml that is included (it is Bla Bla's file not mine, I just copied the string into the meshes in nifscope and put the file in the package).

Other then a few small things this is probably the final product...Hopefully.

For anyone that wants a different UNP body type done, leave a link in the thread and as long as the creator doesn't hate someone mucking with it I'll make a HDT + Vag version of it... or I'll try to.

Update for Wed morning 10/22/2014

Added UNPB Oppai HDT Vagina and the 2.0 version of the Demonfet HDT Vagina set.

I've added small amount of weight painting onto the base bodies of those 2 sets for the HDT P bones on the left and right labia areas (as well as masked off the valley in between the labia lips of the base body).

The masking just tells Skyrim not to render the skin for that very small area. Since that area is where the 3D Vagina is mounted to the base body it should not matter.

Now I really need an XML file for the male to allow collision between the male member and the female genitalia... so if you know how to do that... post it in the support thread and I'll give ya credit and put it all together....

I'll add the masking section and hdt bone weights to the bodies of the others some time today (the 3d vag is weighted but the bodies on the other sets are not).

Then again the weighting will not be useful until a working xml set is created... oh the irony.

Update 10/23/2014 (3:30 or so pm)

Same old same old...

Upping ver 2.1

What has changed... Let see:

1. Removed the belly weight from the 3d vag (with xml's that enabled belly bounce it would end up by the knees when doing a full sprint, so to avoid that issue I have removed that bone weight from that mesh).

Don't worry the Base Body (the other part of the nif) still has the belly bone attached. So Pregnancy mods should still work.

2. Added a small part of weight painting for the 8 HDT P bones onto the base body.

3. pulled the vag.xml from the download...

I'm going to try and combine it with the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml so you only need 1 xml file for collision... yeah that will probably blow up in my face!!!

Things that are still needed:

A valid xml file to enable spring loaded collision for the HDT P Bones, for collision between male and female characters.

To finish updating all of the v2.0 bodies to 2.1 (currently only 7b, unpb, and demonfet are done).

Note: If you want to take a look at the bodies I've created in Outfit Studio. You will need Body Slide 2.1c or greater as it works with the XMPSE 2.13 skeleton.

And Yes, it should go without saying.

To Use the bodies in this thread... XPMSE 2.13 (it is listed in the requirements section).

Hmmm I'm tossing Project: Unified UNP's Alpha test 3 in the download section... play with it if ya want to..

It's a Body Slide toolset to output in UNP body types all from a CBBE base shaped high Poly UNP UV mapped body... I only spent about 10 hours working on it... there are a couple of presets in there that people should recognize...

Still gotta built the HDT+ version which will be based off of UN7B... oh yeah I need to create a UN7B High and Low shape for the other side... damn... a project is never done.

First Post... Troll'n my own shiznit.

attachicon.gifHDT Plus.jpg

Oh yeah... Any UNP Body in the HDT+ set gets the UN7B goodies with what ever shape...

And you can mix and match...

You want the low weight to be UNPetite's Low, set that to 100 on the low side

You want the High weight to be 7B CH's High, set that to 100 on the high side

And it will still come out with the UN7B naught bits...

attachicon.gifUnified UNP HDT.jpg

For Those that just want to use your current UNP texture sets well...

Just pull the HDT version.

It's got almost every size I could find (I think I forgot to build 7b natural, unpbb, and un7b shapes on that one).

Ya want Oppai... all 3 forms are in there like Ragu bitch. 7B Oppai , UNPB Oppai v1 (aka Chappi's set), and UNPB Oppai v3.2.

Note: Hands and feet not included...

Well there is that foot angle test, but it's still in early early alpha and probably should not have been released but screw it... I'm game for a little fun.

Can you use them to create Armor sets in Outfit Studio... Yeah, but the base shape name may change between now and the final build.

The shape will still stay a high poly cbbe so you can take a cbbe body slide set...

Open that project, rip out the base shape, dup in high poly cbbe shape (with the unp uv), copy the bone wieghts to the different parts, and then save the project and replace the old one.

Then you can output it from the batch build function in Body Slide... But I'ld suggest making sure you test the armor with each of the sliders before releasing it for public consumtion (to fix clipping and what not).

Will I hold your hand on how to generate Body Slide Armor Conversion sets.... No go read one of the many "How to Body Slide" tutorials that should give you an idea.

Will I start doing my own reworks, it's possible... but right now I need a break or I'm gonna get burned out on modding... which is never a good thing.

So muck with the alpha test, bitch and complain if you have to... and I'll probably ignore the complaints.

Oh and like it says in the OP or Opening Post... Only one slider to 100 per side, remember that.

Even More photo's....

attachicon.gifUpSkirted a Necro and I Like it.jpg attachicon.gifLittle Bit of Cherry Pie.jpg attachicon.gifOppai Oh My.jpg

Have I got your attention yet?

Now I am going to talk about:

How to use the bodies in the resource 7zip file to go from any UNP shape to any other UNP shape.

Precursor: Know what shape you want to go From and what Shape you want to go To

1. Unpack the resources archive

2. Start up Body Slide then start up Outfit Studio.

3. Hit Start and click on reference and instead of choosing something from the drop down templates

go to the line below it where it says "Use Existing Slider Set".

Hit the Browse Button and go to where you unpacked the resources archive.

Load the High weight of the Body you want to go from (the nif file).

4. In Outfit Studio the reference shape that you choose should show up.

Click on the Slider function at the top and choose "New Slider" and name it according to what you want to convert from and the low side of what you want to convert to.

Note: You will make 2 sliders 1 is for the low and the other is for the high.

I'll use the Example of 7B Bombshell to Top Model.

The first slider I would create I would name "Bombshell to Top Model Low".

Now I would do the same step and create a second slider and name it "Bombshell to Top Model High"

Now that you have the 2 sliders created you need to add data for the slider.

So flip the first slider into Edit Mode (the entire slider will be highlighted in a pinkish purple).

Now go to the top and click on the sliders button and in the drop down do a "Import Slider Data" and choose the "from *.Obj" you will get a pop up to load the object file. They are located in the same folder as the shape.

For this example since I'm doing Top Model 0 or Low I would find the "Top Model 0.obj" and double click on it.

The Shape of the reference body should turn from Bombshell High to Top Model's Low weight.

If that happened then flip the first slider out of edit mod and put it back to Zero.

Now do the same for the second slider to flip it to edit mode, go to the slider option at the top "import slider data" from obj and for my example I would find the Top Model 1.obj... Double click and the reference shape in Outfit Studio should now be in Top Model's High weight shape.

Flip edit mod off for the second slider and now you are ready to turn Bombshell items into the High and Low weight sets of Top Model.

Go to File, click on the Outfit Option and go to the items you want to change the shape of and load the high weight version (hands, feet, torso, it doesn't matter it will convert from Bombshell high to top model low and top model high with the sliders I created in my example).

With the target loaded as the Outfit go to the top and click on the slider button and in the drop down click on "Conform to all". This will conform the target into the shape morph for both sliders.

Now ONE AT A TIME...

Flip one of the sliders to the 100 setting, the target item will turn into the appropriate shape.

DO NOT SET BASE SHAPE AT THIS POINT< you are actually going to cheat and reuse the targets original shape to work with the second slider.

With 1 slider set at 100 and the target in the shape you want, go to file and choose "Export Current" then click on "Export Nif". This will export the nif's current morphed shape into a nif file. Use that to replace the items original (so slider bomb to top model low would be saved as the 0.nif for that item).

Now run the first slider back to Zero. The target will go back to the original shape.

Run the second slider to 100 and the target will now take on the high shape (so in this example it the target shape will now be in Top Models High weight).

File "Export Current" then "Export Nif" and replace the 1.nif

You now have the first item in top model low and high.... now to do the rest of the items.

Flip the second slider back to zero.

Now with both slider at Zero load your next item as an outfit and repeat the above steps.

Conform to all slider, flip 1 slider, export, flip that slider back to zero, flip the second slider, export, flip them both back to zero and load the next item...

Once you are done you should have all of the items in a you wanted changed into the shape you wanted them in.

You did not change the bone weight so if the items were bbp they will still be bbp, if they were HDT then they will still be HDT....

For Coping Bone weight look up one of the many Body Slide Tutorials they go into great detail on how to change the bone weight for an item.

Also for using Body Slide to Batch Build in Unified UNP look at the Standard Batch Building Body Slide Tutorial and swap from the CBBE reference they point to Unified UNP HDT or HDT plus as a reference...

Note: I'll probably add pics to the wall of text I just threw in hear a little later on...

A video tutorial would help me a lot.

A new computer would help me a lot..... maybe something with video capture :lol:<_<:wacko::unsure::blink:^_^:o:huh::mellow:

But any way... is this thread still running?

A new computer would help me a lot..... maybe something with video capture :lol:<_<:wacko::unsure::blink:^_^:o:huh::mellow:

OBS BringTheNoise. Would be awesome if you did make a video. I for one would make the most of it. Not that the instructions you've provided are not appreciated.

Always wondered whether that method was still optimum after all the bodyslide updates. There's not many if any vids up with actual vocal guidance. If you were to make one... I'm sure it would be helpful to many, and inevitably would help way more UUNP conversions surface.

This thread is a legend, so are you ;)