Hmm beats me, the only time i had a similar issue, i had another skelleton loaded after xpmse, so i'd double ckeck in MO that nothing is overwriting xpmse.

(if you use Dual Sheat Redux, be sure to run the patcher.)

also yet another possibility (even more likely):

what xml are you using and how are you linking it?

if you link it in the head nif? because the bodies link to the default.xml, if you have a custom named one linked in the head mesh, this could also be a cause.

Ah... you just saved my day :)

Just found out that the skeleton was overwritten by Immersive Animations and Deadly Mutilations. So, after I readjusted the order everything works fine.

Thanks much for the help!

The best bet is to look at the bone that does the bend correctly on arm a and try to mimic the weight painting of bone a with bone b on arm b.... you would need to adjust the brush settings in OS to a smaller size to do a finer painting and make sure X mirror is off.

Thats just what i did and the weird spike disappeared, will post pics and nifs when i'm at home again.

//edit: here's the LUar and RUar in question and my modified version where tried to mimic the left weight as close as possible

post-89553-0-90402200-1418319840_thumb.pngpost-89553-0-36067100-1418319861_thumb.pngpost-89553-0-45744600-1418319873_thumb.png

here's the Base.nif of the Plus Version with the RUar weight fix:Base.nif

On that note: it seems assymetric weights are not really wanted or needed but a result of lack of tools that would easily allow to copy from one side to the other...

And now for something completely different:

Since animations for the P-bones are not yet available, how would one interact with them statically? Think of inserted plug and simulate/fake spread (not real collision, since this would require the not yet existing xml).

There's a pic on un7b nexus page, where the opening is demonstrated. So the question is: How is this done? And can such a static opening property be linked to an item (i. e. the plug)? Or would this technically require the same stuff as the not yet present animations?

Ahoy!

Thanks for this project, it looks fantastic. I'm having an issue with seams appearing round the neck, so I just want to post exactly what I did, in case you can find something dodgy with my set up.

I have read through all the comments on this post, and I can admit to understanding approximately 0.5% of it all. What I do know is that seams have come up, and you've worked to resolve them before. So I can imagine you're really happy to read my comment.

I've not really done more with mods than just install and sort, so this is pretty new for me. But here's what I did:

1. Install all mods from STEP extended
  2. Get a clean save
  3. Update XP32 MSE to version 2.20
  4. Install bodyslide 2 and outfit studio
  5. Install the latest HDT (14.28)
  6. Install Unified UNP
  7. Install UN7B, for the textures
  8. Created a HDT+ body using bodyslide

The body is definitely working in terms of the sliders, and the texture is obviously working due to the 3d vagina, but I'm getting a seam around the neck. You've asked people to check the XPMS version before, and it's definitely 2.20. HDT also seems to be working, from all the wobbling going on. I think it really is just the seam. I've tried various different slider settings, such as using the pure UN7B preset, etc. I've also tried the HDT (not plus), and the same there.

I hope I'm doing something wrong. Oh, please tell me I'm doing something wrong. I can post pictures if you want, maybe even some relevant ones.

Thanks!

EDIT

I should also probably say that the order I gave before is the order in which the mods are installed. So all the requirements for UNP Unified are loaded after the STEP mods.

I should also probably say that the order I gave before is the order in which the mods are installed. So all the requirements for UNP Unified are loaded after the STEP mods.

Hey

when you mention STEP, i'm going to assume you use Mod Organizer. With MO it doesn't matter in which order you install the mods, but in which order they are loaded. the further down the higher their prio, also the mod with the higher prio wins  in terms of overwriting

the reason why i'm telling you this, is that it's absolutely necessary that XPMSE is not overwritten by anything, for that reason it should be moved down in the mods list, just above the overwrite folder.

Also i noticed, you don't mention installing Realistic Ragdolls and Force, which is a requiremenmt for XPMSE. If you install it, you will need to make sure, it's loaded before XPMSE so it' doesn't overwrite it (you can try it for shitz and giggles, if you don't ista CTD you will see all kinds of funny things).

Now for your original problem with the neck seam. Does it look like the head is in a wrong position relative to the head, or do the seams only appear in certain cases? If it's the first case, you may want to check if you have a head mesh from a previously installed body replacer which can have an offset relative to vanilla heads.

Btw, how did you install the new body? Did you create a archive from the Body Slide output and install it with MO (in case you didn't, you probably should, so you manage it easily)?

In either case, you can drop the attached vanilla head mesh to where the rest of your Unified UNP body meshes reside. If that solves your problem, then you had a non vanilla head somewhere, if not then i have no clue.

Cheers

femalehead.nif

Thanks very much for the reply! Still having issues, but I'll answer your questions before I talk about that.

when you mention STEP, i'm going to assume you use Mod Organizer. With MO it doesn't matter in which order you install the mods, but in which order they are loaded. the further down the higher their prio, also the mod with the higher prio wins  in terms of overwriting

the reason why i'm telling you this, is that it's absolutely necessary that XPMSE is not overwritten by anything, for that reason it should be moved down in the mods list, just above the overwrite folder.

Yep, I'm using MO. When I said installed I actually meant loaded, as in they were loaded in that order. I've moved XPMSE right down to the bottom like you said.

Also i noticed, you don't mention installing Realistic Ragdolls and Force, which is a requiremenmt for XPMSE. If you install it, you will need to make sure, it's loaded before XPMSE so it' doesn't overwrite it (you can try it for shitz and giggles, if you don't ista CTD you will see all kinds of funny things).

Realistic Ragdolls is actually part of STEP, so I did have that already. But I downloaded the latest version just to make sure, and put it before XPMSE.

Now for your original problem with the neck seam. Does it look like the head is in a wrong position relative to the head, or do the seams only appear in certain cases? If it's the first case, you may want to check if you have a head mesh from a previously installed body replacer which can have an offset relative to vanilla heads.

Btw, how did you install the new body? Did you create a archive from the Body Slide output and install it with MO (in case you didn't, you probably should, so you manage it easily)?

In either case, you can drop the attached vanilla head mesh to where the rest of your Unified UNP body meshes reside. If that solves your problem, then you had a non vanilla head somewhere, if not then i have no clue.

I've added a photo at the end of this post showing the seam problem. I installed the body by creating an archive with MO, and I also tried dropping in the vanilla head into my archive - still no luck :( Also, MO's data tab wasn't showing any femalehead in any of my mods.

To be absolutely sure, I disabled all STEP mods and had only the following mods installed in that order:

1. Skse 1.07.01
  2. RaceMenu v2.9
  3. BodySlide 2 and outfit studio (2.2c)
  4. Realistic Ragdolls - Realistic Force version 1.9
  5. HDT 14.28
  6. UN7B and New (High Heels) Feet, 140818.0
  7. Unified UNP, version as of yesterday afternoon
  8. My mod, which consists ONLY of a femalebody_0.nif, femalebody_1.nif in the appropriate folders and a meta.ini at the top level. It was generated via BodySlide 2, using the UN7B preset (100% UN7B Low for Low Weight, and 100% UN7B High for High Weight, and nothing else) and Unified UNP HDT+ outfit.
  9. XP32 Maxium Skeleton Extended

Still the seams appear. I also noticed that there are seams on the hands, which the photo shows.

I really appreciate the help on this one. Trying to get a killer mod setup before I start another Skyrim game. Last time, I was tacking mods on during my game and ended up in CTD city. It also didn't help that I was using Wyre Bash to manage the mods, which gets a bit messy after a while. Mod Organizer is ruddy awesome.

post-172940-0-74696800-1418397834_thumb.jpg

I see you use UN7B 140818.0, this is the first version, there are a few newer ones on the nexus. you don't actually need the full package, since you generate body, hands and feet with Unified UNP (They're called Halo's High Poly Feet and -Hands for Unified UNP).

what's required from the original UN7B is just the "UN7B Body Textures" and optionally overwrite it with "SG Female Textures No Scar".

(well not really required, but they are considerably better than the original UN7B textures. They are based off SG Female Textures Renewal, which needs be loaded before the UN7B texture mods). Also pretty nice No More Ugly Bronze Shine (use the original version).

- SG Female Textures Renewal

- UN7B Body Textures

- SG Female Textures No Scar (optional)

- No More Ugly Bronze Shine original (optional)

- [unified UNP body, hands and feet of your choice]

- Realistic Ragdolls and force

- XPMSE 2.20

something that could also interfere:

you mentioned using XPMSE 2.20.  did you als replace Body Slide Reference Skelleton with version 2.20?

Either overwrite the current (v2.14) with the v2.20 or change Bodyslide\config.xml <DefaultSkeletonReference>res\skeleton_female_xpmse.nif</DefaultSkeletonReference> the to point at v2.20.

After doing so, generate body, hands and feet with Unfied UNP, make sure you use the same presets for high and low on all 3 ;)

hth

- SG Female Textures Renewal

- UN7B Body Textures

- SG Female Textures No Scar (optional)

- No More Ugly Bronze Shine original (optional)

- [unified UNP body, hands and feet of your choice]

- Realistic Ragdolls and force

- XPMSE 2.20

Thanks again, I tried that exact setup, but still no dice unfortunately. I elected to overwrite the bodyslide skeleton_female_xpmse.nif with the one from XPMSE, and I really thought that would do it. However, there's still a seam at the neck, and you can see hand and foot seams at certain angles.

Getting rid of that bronze shine was a winner though  :cool:

I'm wondering whether XPMSE version 2.20 is the issue. Has anyone else had a successful setup using this version? I've looked around for 2.14 but can't find it anywhere - the downloads on loverslab seem to skip from 2.06 to 2.20.

Thanks, I really appreciate all your replies t3h0th3r!

For the Belly sticking on the wheel....

Check the XML file and see if it is trying to keep the belly bone node in a static location.

I actually use Carloss32's all in one (which gives the stomach jiggle, I really need to remove that part).

t3h0th3r - I think you figured out the elbow better then I could (I've been mucking with it for 3 days trying to get it correct). I was actually going in a similar direction (but was also trying to figure out how to paint bone weights on the skin in max).

For the user that had a neck seam...

Did that happen in v1.07 or v1.08?

In v1.07 I removed the clavicle bone from toughing the neck seam in any way, shape, or form. So it shouldn't have happened in 1.07.

In v1.08 the weight painting for the clavicle bone just barely touches it and I removed it on the test body that I'm running thru max with different kf animations (watching how the arms bend, how the neck is affected, how the shoulders move, how the hips react, etc etc etc).

For those that are wondering about the skeleton in BodySlide 2.2c...

Do not change it as Groove informed me the only changes that are in XPMSE 2.2 vs 2.14 are cosmetic (and an update to the fomod for installation purposes).

Bodyslide 2.2c comes with XPMSE 2.14 installed the \res folder with the name "skeleton_female_xpmse.nif".

If you are using an older version of BodySlide then update to version 2.2c and you should be good.

Once I'm done testing the bones in max with different kf animations I'll put out version 1.09.

The other bone I'm looking at is the Belly bone from the UNPB Pregnancy body (damn thing is on the Estrus Chaurus page and not on B3ll's regular unpb page). That bone is a brighter green in the stomach (higher intensity on the weight painting) and has a dark blue weight painting around the entire waist line (weight painting that says it touches it but does very little in distorting).

I'll probably throw EC+ in my load order later today and see if the changes work for belly expansion (guess my chicks gonna get knocked up).

If the belly expansion works then it will be included in v1.09.

If how ever it does not expand correctly I'll revert back to the smaller weight painting setup that is in v1.08.

Now back to testing, tweaking, and breaking shit....

i just came across this "Do it Dirty: Fix that Skyrim Neck Seam!" and i'm trying it out (since i also have some micro seam issues on hands and feet), will let you know if that solves anything.

The other bone I'm looking at is the Belly bone from the UNPB Pregnancy body (damn thing is on the Estrus Chaurus page and not on B3ll's regular unpb page). That bone is a brighter green in the stomach (higher intensity on the weight painting) and has a dark blue weight painting around the entire waist line (weight painting that says it touches it but does very little in distorting).

I'll probably throw EC+ in my load order later today and see if the changes work for belly expansion (guess my chicks gonna get knocked up).

btw, throw in Fill Her Up - Cum Inflation also, allows for more finegrained control of the expansion (once filled to the brim you can expel as little as you want per hotkey). also it's pretty fun to have bystanders comment on how much of a whore you are ;)

also back to whoring around err... testing stuff.

btn2k3 - I'm pretty sure I'm using 1.08. I downloaded it about 24 hours ago, and it was the most recent then. I would check, but I'm away from the puter.

If the changes are minor from xpmse 2.14 to 2.20 then we can rule that out, but it leaves me wondering why I'm getting that seam. It doesn't seem that others are, which is odd. Maybe I should give unified 1.07 a go?

Thanks

EDIT

Just realised that I can't download previous versions on lovers lab, so I won't be able to try 1.07  :o

Ok that Nifskope stuff didn't fix the seams (it probably doesn't hurt either), we're talking micro seams, not gaping holes btw.

i start to suspect that it's maybe not the body mesh/weight paint that's to blame but the combination of weights at seams.

i.e.the part of the lower neck on the body should be in same weight paint color as the neck part on the head, same goes for hands and feet that have common bones...

i'll check how it is done on vanilla and report back later.

//edit: on the left side is vanilla, on the right one Unified UNP(B +)

post-89553-0-03123300-1418429613_thumb.pngpost-89553-0-99476300-1418429627_thumb.png

i guess that white border that's visible in the second pic is the culprit...

//edit2: i tried to paint that gap, turns out i can't paint, because it's not unweighted mesh, a gap between the meshes:

post-89553-0-52480100-1418430641_thumb.png

even in OS it's not visible at all angles, and only if you load a texture

Ok that Nifskope stuff didn't fix the seams (it probably doesn't hurt either), we're talking micro seams, not gaping holes btw.

i start to suspect that it's maybe not the body mesh/weight paint that's to blame but the combination of weights at seams.

i.e.the part of the lower neck on the body should be in same weight paint color as the neck part on the head, same goes for hands and feet that have common bones...

i'll check how it is done on vanilla and report back later.

//edit: on the left side is vanilla, on the right one Unified UNP(B +)

attachicon.gifvanilla.pngattachicon.gifUNPB+.png

i guess that white border that's visible in the second pic is the culprit...

//edit2: i tried to paint that gap, turns out i can't paint, because it's not unweighted mesh, a gap between the meshes:

attachicon.gifgap.png

even in OS it's not visible at all angles, and only if you load a texture

Interesting... when cross checking against the 1.07v base for Plus it lines up without a hitch.

Try this on, I removed the clavicle bones from touching the neck, removed the forearm bones from touching the wrist, removed the hand and feet bones (that DG added in) and it looks to work a little better.

Base.nif (experimental Base body for Unified Plus not to be used with regular unified as they have a different vertices count).

It also has the belly bone mimic of the UNPB pregnancy body (more intensity in the center of the weight, and wraps around the body).

Bone weighting is going to f'n kill me on this thing.

Just wonder, is there any change to the belly nods fron ver 1.07 to 1.08? My preg follower(s) have a nice round preg belly (by soul gem oven) on ver 1.07 but have a distorted slab after upgraded to ver 1.08

PS. I use top model for hi and lo

Guilty, I tinkered with the belly weight between 7 and 8 because some wanted the belly one way while others wanted it a different way. So I tweaked the weight painting a little... and I'm playing with it some more.

And it looks like the high weight for the hands (which shouldn't move anything does more something) which is causing the wrist seam to move away from the bodies wrist seam (the ones that use a 1 weight).... wtf.

damnit... I think I'm just going to give it a 0kb bullshit file for that slider and that will probably fix the high weight hands issue.

The low weight does what it is suppose to... :dodgy:

Edit: okay setting up a 0kb file just locks Outfit Studio up when it tries to load the slider data.

So it looks like I get to pick Cell's brain again...

Edit Edit: Fixed it... now the .bsd file for high to high is 83k... but it works even though it doesn't move anything... which is kind of screwed up.

Now to tinker with the UNP bodies, belly, arm, clavicle, remove 4 bones and repack... what a wonderful day.

And for some real shitty news...

The way the beast race skins are set up (uv mapping wise) means that either...

A. The tail has to be moved to a different texture (simple change in the BSShaderTextureSet within the nif) or...

B. I would have to use a Labia/Vagina that is separate from the body (which sucks cause UN7B's looks so damn good compared to the others).

If I do anything it would probably be...

Option A (with the extracted tail nif files) and making a copy of the female skin textures for the beast races and name the copie to tail.dds or something (then just point the nif files to the duplicate textures)....

Might have to do this for the male side too though, if they use the same tail nif file.... just more shit to try and keep up with to make the UN7B torso work with all races....

And there is no telling what would happen if you try to adjust the skin color on a beast race and the tail is not using the standard texture path (as the extra textures may not get the adjustments)... so that is another con for option A....

Rant

Why they shoved the tail in such a broken setup onto the base skin texture just makes no sense.

Hell they gave the hands a separate texture set, and the tail is what 4 to 6 times longer and larger... but no we gotta cram that fucking tail into the main skin texture file and leave no room for extra shit... Thanks ass holes!!!

/Rant

Okay I know I need to go to sleep, cause I've deleted and written and deleted multiple rants and have not even hit post yet...

Thanks, by the way, I give the HDT+ on ver 1.07 a try, overall it is ok except........ Just wonder how to solve that mis-matched texture around the puzzy and the rest of the body

what texture are you using? It might be that you are using incompatible _sk.dds. Try replacing them with those from No More Ugly Bronze Shine (take the original file, the UN7B version is actually missing the most important regions).

Interesting... when cross checking against the 1.07v base for Plus it lines up without a hitch.

Try this on, I removed the clavicle bones from touching the neck, removed the forearm bones from touching the wrist, removed the hand and feet bones (that DG added in) and it looks to work a little better.

attachicon.gifBase.nif (experimental Base body for Unified Plus not to be used with regular unified as they have a different vertices count).

It also has the belly bone mimic of the UNPB pregnancy body (more intensity in the center of the weight, and wraps around the body).

Bone weighting is going to f'n kill me on this thing.

You know how they say with projects: 90% of the project done accounts for 90% of the time spent and the rest 10% account for the other 90% of time spent :D

Anyhow, keep up the good work and don't lose the faith!

btw, using that Base.nif, the neck seam has apparently dissapeared, hands less so, but i think you are already tackling that with the new .bds

I use the SG texture from UN7B from Nexus amd I do have the no more ugly bronze for the UNP.......

The UNP version (and for that matter not even the UN7B version) doesn't cover the additional pubic region, the only solution atm it to use the original version, which is just black squares. Try it, i bet your color mismatch will disappear.

I actually use the SK files from Fair skin as it does what the "No Ugly Bronze shine does just fine".

I have also been tinkering with skin textures and found that...

If I copy the 2 bits from the original UN7B texture and set them on a 4096x4096 image (first delete everything so it is blank and not white) and save it as a png.

I can then use that to lay ontop of other UNP textures (copy it and do a paste new layer in paint.net).

The only down side is most of the textures I want to add that to have pubic hair on the base texure (Glorious Perspiration) or have a completely lighter skin compared to UN7B base skin set (which means adjusting the hue\saturation on the layer before saving the final image.

So far I have only done the SG renewal no scar version (since the one on the UN7B page doesn't match up at the wrist and ankles for some reason or another, probably cause it was ment for UN7B hands and feet not regular unp hands and feet).

I saved the dds file in a dxt5 which cut the size down to around 16mb's -vs- the uncompressed version weighting in at 64mb's.

Unified Plus Test texture.7z

Use SG Renewals hands textures along with head, brows, and what ever else is packed with SG.

Then use the SK files from Fair skin (body, hands, head) and it should turn out pretty nice.

Oh yeah I still use the S files from the UN7B package (its based on the sporty sweat s texture), and a modified normal map from UN7B's texture blend setup to give my girl a good muscular build (usually 3 on the muscle level and low 2 on the veins).

For the time being on the wrist for high weight... just rebuild the hands and this time leave all of the sliders at zero. That is until v1.09 comes out.

or throw this in the \bodyslide\shapedata\ folder Halo's Hands.7z

Shit I gotta get the UNP bones redone and get 1.09 up don't I... doh

V1.09 is up... fixed the hands in the halo pack, fixed the weight over spray for the clavicle and forearm bones (which causes seams in certain animations).

Tried to mimic the UNPB Pregnancy bodies Belly weight on the HDT bodies (try it an let me know how it works out).

I've been tinkering with a body that I'm not sure anyone on LL would want, but it is essentially a Body Builder type body (still needs work).

I created them (both high and low) starting with the Plus body base shape (so it would have the naughty bits). I loaded that body as an outfit and loaded Citrus Beta 2 as the reference, added in 25 on the arms, upper legs/thigh, and torso from the muscular sliders on the 0 body and 50 on the 1 body.

Then loaded Unified as the reference, tweaked the calves (100 on the light and 200 on the heavy) as well as a little butt small on the light.

Then finished them off with UNPB low for the low body and UNPB high for the high body... the end result is kind of interesting.

The forearms remind me of a small version of Popeye though...

When Cell tweaks Bodyslide to allow for more then 100 sliders I might throw it in, just for people to muck with...

Right now though it's only in alpha testing...

i hate to be a party pooper, but when i load the reference plus body and hands in OS (no touchy slider) it looks like this:

attachicon.gifstillgap.png

it's unfortunately also the way it looks in game :(

If it is not one thing it is another...

Looks like only some of the high weight Plus bodies are affected.

It probably happened when I tried to rebuild the Plus side .bsd files (the slider data).

Man what was that version 1.05 or 1.06...

I might see if the old .bsd files are fine and if they are then roll back time...

Cause the neck and wrist seam issue from that time was not in the .bsd data files, but in the weight painting on the base body.

I'll tinker with them tomorrow... it's 3 am (KLF) and I need to crash... oh that is an old tune

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bxscxt88LrQ