Yeah link up the hdtm.xml file... let see what happens.

Hell put both the male and female xmls together, I'll try them and see if I can replicate what you are seeing.

Oh and even though I have the NPC L Pussy 02 and NPC R Pussy 02 in the vag, I don't have a xml that mucks with them so if yours does then that may be where the issue is... well see once you get the files up for me to look at.

I am planning on using Carloss32's xml file and add in Bla Bla's vag.xml data...

to try and strip it down to a small set of xml's.... and allow just the regular havok object to work with the xml files.

But that will have to wait until I get the other bodies converted over to 2.1

If you do add the HDT P Bones to your xml, do not give them bounce!

Or it may do like the belly bone weighting did and hang in the air or drop to the knees while moving....

Just use Bla Bla's spring loaded collision information should be all that is needed (so it will open on collision and close on exit).

Now I gotta go get something to eat, then work on the UNP, Top Model, and look at the dream girl version again (what is really the difference between that one and UNP 1.2???).

Nice...

Updated skeleton and re-installed UNP-Vag 2.1 body.

The vagina is perfectly placed, does not lag, 

The only minor bug i found is that is gets stretched when the player starts running/walking towards the camera or sideways.

I had the same problem with the belly node though in the old skeleton and it was fixed with the correct tweaking of the xml. Tried to link the body with the vag.xml but it did not fix the issue. 

*Edit

Nope, scratch that. I had forgotten to change the name oh Pre Belly to NPC Belly, so HDT did not actually work. After I made the change, the vagina is tottally dissorted with the body connected to vag.xml or without it. I am pretty confident that it collides with the belly as the belly is also dissorted. 

*Edit 2

The problem seems to be caused by the internal section of the vag. Can't it beremoved or made smaller?

post-96019-0-40859700-1414172017_thumb.jpgpost-96019-0-34829300-1414172030_thumb.jpgpost-96019-0-08930100-1414172047_thumb.jpg

Ever have one of those weeks...

Where you try to make something cool, and it just keeps blowing up in your face.

post-321913-0-88666600-1414183887_thumb.jpg

You see I weight painted the bones with the texture showing (which hides the mesh).

Well the skin on the vag is set to the outside on the lip, but on the inside in the tube area.

So when I painted the bones up the length of the tube they got inverted.

Right bones ended up on the left side of the tube, left bones ended up on the right side of the tube the tube spaze's like crazy and nothing looks correct.

I'm going to repaint the bone weights, and then see if that solves the problem.

On a side note: I finally got Max 2012 to open nif files, I placed the .dlu in the "plug-in" folder and no in the "plugin" folder. Seems Max doesn't build a "plugin" folder until after it has been run at least once.

So I have no clue how to do shit in the program, I downloaded it a while back to try and do stuff with nif's and when it wouldn't I just left it there and never touched it again.... until about 3 or 4am today.

Then I spent the next couple of hours trying to figure out how to weight paint in it... Not the first thing you want to do when dealing with Max... Gotta big ass headache, took some advil and crashed for a couple of hours.

Now I'm awake, have had some time to think about things... and I know how to bone weight paint in OS... So I'll bone weight paint in OS. K.I.S.S. method. It's not rocket science.

But it dawned on me when I was mucking around in max about the skinning and that OS might have done what it did...so yeah I at least figured something out today.... yeah me.

Now I'm going to spend a little time repainting the weights on the vag. Hopefully with the bones in painted onto the correct location it will not go crazy.

Azmodan22:

I tried your hdtm.xml... That one somehow makes the SOS schlong lengthen and shorten during sex animations (its kinda weird, and funny at the same time). who knows maybe when I get the vag properly painted it will collide with it and then something really funny might happen.

Note:

I did try the hdt.xml as well, but I got zero collision with breasts, and bounce on breast or butt...

So I've gone back to Carloss32's xml for the time being.

Ironically: I did however rename Bla Bla's vag.xml to hdt.xml and dropped it into the skse\plugins folder and saw what you meant by the vag being distorted.

I'm hoping that after the vag is repainted some of the problems will clear up.... no promises though.

Edit... and shit just keeps piling up.

post-321913-0-09573500-1414185531_thumb.jpg

I might have accidentally painted the bones on the base body backwards... yep I did.

Son of a bitch, when you think it's only 1 problem...

So yeah all of the 2.1's or 2.2's or what ever I have up currently are screwed up and need to be re weighted.

On the bright side the bodies themselves are done with the other HDT weights so it's just a matter of opening the body in OS, delete the vag mesh, re paint the hdt p bones (to the proper side) and then add in the vag with a corrected weight painting.... Rinse repeat.

The easy ones will be the 7B sets as they are all based on the Bombshell 1 weight (I cheated and used the 7BConvert.xml to create the Bomb 0, Cleavage 0 and 1, natural 0 and 1, and original 0 and 1.

The UNPB was a pita as it did not like the HDT Breast, Bell, and Butt bones (not to mention the P bones) when trying to add them to the UNPB BBP 2.5 base's 1 body.

I ended up beating the shit out of a mesh to get it to finally look like the UNPB 2.5's 1 weight, and work with the seams in the correct location...

Then I used the WeightConvert.xml to created the 0 body... but I'm not remaking that nif set, it took to damn long... I'll just repaint the HDT P bones and do a delete and dup the fixed vag (oh yeah I gotta fix the vag first... doh).

Yep, it's going to be a shitty afternoon filled with advil and caffeine.

ever had a bad week.....

When I started making Sextreme Loading screens I ended up being pissed off with half of loverslab and almost nothing I was making worked correctly, and nobody could help me.

The first screens I made took 3-3.5 hours to make.

The screens now take 1 hour, and are half the size so the game loads them better :-)...practice make perfect. And ALWAYS pisses you off in the procces :-)

Regarding the left-right.. Well when they were making the bones, they were looking at the vagina model from the "outside".. i.e. like looking at it from down up. In that case the left bone would be in the body's right leg.. I think the best way is to import it in max at make sure where each bone is. 

A couple of hours of painting... trying to get everything correct.

And NOPE it's still wrong.

post-321913-0-63148200-1414194470_thumb.jpg

Note: I'm still using Bla Bla's vag.xml as hdt.xml and instead of it being in the character assets folder its in the skse\plugin folder.

If I could just get the mesh to open up so I could paint the inside, then close it back up....

Or better yet, cut the vag mesh in half (front to back from top to bottom).

Leaving the left side separate from the right side.

Then I could possibly paint each side separately then merge them back into a single mesh.

But I'm on day 1 of using 3d max... just cause I got it working doesn't mean I can use it :dodgy:

I think I'll PM Kimbale and see if he has the original source still, maybe that would make for a better mesh to start from.

Oh oh oh...

if anyone knows how to play around in 3d max... here's the current test nif, see if you can open it up (as in spread the damn thing appart).... cause I need to paint the inside of it (which doesn't seem to be going well with it closed up like a clam...oh bad pun).

vag (bone weight test 10-24-2014).nif

More funnies, like smack your funny bone funnies... It hurts but you laugh any damn way.

Calling doctor stein, Frank you are need in the OR stat... The patient has had a mental breakdown I think.

post-321913-0-19628600-1414198209_thumb.jpg

uuum...

about the mesh...

I Know where it came from... If you see closely it is the same mesh used in my models in my mod. or at least very similar

so..

I kinda have it..

Is this what you need?

post-96019-0-50001000-1414201570_thumb.jpgpost-96019-0-78819700-1414201572_thumb.jpgpost-96019-0-16130900-1414201575_thumb.jpgpost-96019-0-01186900-1414201579_thumb.jpg

Do you you want me to try and extract it to a nif file?

It doesn have the bones though.

• 2 weeks later...

UN7B = Unified UNP HDT+ Build what every body type you want with the UN7B extra naughty Bits already there.

It's pretty, it doesn't look like Hamburger, you just need to go get the UN7B textures (check Nexus that is where I go).

Note: It is listed as an alpha test just incase some one breaks shit, it should work as advertised.

Now I gotta go do some screen shots for the reading impaired.

Edit: Added a resource file.

If you want to go from Body A to Body B... for a UNP shape... you will probably be able to do it with the shit that is in the resource file.

Oh and play with the foot angle tool... it's kinda cool, should make fitting to high heals easier (just gotta do a high to low setup for it).

What no feed back from the penut gallery... did I piss everyone off and they just decide to ignore this shit...

Or is it no one checks in the middle of the week to see me lay a tatical nuke on the UNP crowd.

Anyway I've added a config.xml file to the download area.

This goes in the Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide folder... replacing the one that comes with body slide by default.

It adds 2 templates for Outfit Studio to use (they are at the top of the drop down menu).

If you are unsure of what a template is... have a photo.

post-321913-0-16595500-1415908591_thumb.jpg

And yeah I'm thinking about reworking that armor to work with unified (since it's already a body slide set).

post-321913-0-69773700-1415908601_thumb.jpg

Interesting, that's the first time I've downloaded your mod, installed it and read a bit. The mesh itself looks awesome.

So to clarify this, the Unified unp hdt alpha test group is just for users which like your slider, but not the 3D vagina - all others can use the Unified UNP HDT+ group?

Btw, one of the folders is named UnifiedUNPHDTPllus. Is that intended that way?

I'll test it tomorrow and have a try blending the UN7B textures with other ones. If that works I'll have to learn how to merge other slider into your mod (cause lother's buggy unpbase files are still my favorites) or if there's another solution.

Interesting, that's the first time I've downloaded your mod, installed it and read a bit. The mesh itself looks awesome.

So to clarify this, the Unified unp hdt alpha test group is just for users which like your slider, but not the 3D vagina - all others can use the Unified UNP HDT+ group?

Btw, one of the folders is named UnifiedUNPHDTPllus. Is that intended that way?

I'll test it tomorrow and have a try blending the UN7B textures with other ones. If that works I'll have to learn how to merge other slider into your mod (cause lother's buggy unpbase files are still my favorites) or if there's another solution.

Yes HDT is for those that like there current UNP textures and don't want to switch.

The extra L is probably from me fat fingering while typing... it happens, I'll clean it up when this becomes final.

In the Nexus UN7B Thread there is SG Renewal texture sets already produced and ready for download. Along with a Textblend set to tweak the normal maps.

Merging other sliders into this will be interesting, as in I'm not sure you can take old sliders and .bsd data and add it...

You can try and let me know though.

will this work/create a normal unpb bodies ? i kinda want my armor to have specific outcome (like some with hdt, some not, some bbp some not)

and thanks for your effort btw C:

You can create HDT UNPB Bodies with either the HDT Alpha set or the HDT Plus Set.

I haven't gone thru and removed the bones to create the TBBP, BBP, or no bounce versions... It's on the to do list.

You can create the HDT version then remove the bones from the 0 and 1 nifs to make it TBBP, BBP, or no bounce.

The Bones are NPC Belly, NPC L Breast, NPC L Breast01, NPC L Butt, NPC R Breast, NPC R Breast01 and NPC R Butt

Remove the belly and 2 butt bones and you have bbp, remove only the belly and you have tbbp, remove all 7 and you have no bounce.

Alpha 5 is up... had a minor amount of stray weight painting on 2 bones in the HDT Plus side...

And I've just spent the better part of the afternoon reworking the Lush mod's Body Slide set off of nexus.

Created a version for HDT Plus, just cause I could... and for testing purposes of course.

Damn thing is so big though that even when it's compressed with 7zip on ultra is 166MB's.... oh well Mega it is I guess.

Now where did I leave that mega login...

will this work/create a normal unpb bodies ? i kinda want my armor to have specific outcome (like some with hdt, some not, some bbp some not)

and thanks for your effort btw C:

You can create HDT UNPB Bodies with either the HDT Alpha set or the HDT Plus Set.

I haven't gone thru and removed the bones to create the TBBP, BBP, or no bounce versions... It's on the to do list.

You can create the HDT version then remove the bones from the 0 and 1 nifs to make it TBBP, BBP, or no bounce.

The Bones are NPC Belly, NPC L Breast, NPC L Breast01, NPC L Butt, NPC R Breast, NPC R Breast01 and NPC R Butt

Remove the belly and 2 butt bones and you have bbp, remove only the belly and you have tbbp, remove all 7 and you have no bounce.

Alpha 5 is up... had a minor amount of stray weight painting on 2 bones in the HDT Plus side...

And I've just spent the better part of the afternoon reworking the Lush mod's Body Slide set off of nexus.

Created a version for HDT Plus, just cause I could... and for testing purposes of course.

Damn thing is so big though that even when it's compressed with 7zip on ultra is 166MB's.... oh well Mega it is I guess.

Now where did I leave that mega login...

Um.. but does it really needs the new xpmse? 

what if... i just remove the skeleton, remove the weights and take the mesh  and reweight it based on my other existing mesh...?

assuming the existing mesh was weighted using other type of skeleton, does it possible?..  (coz me just want to take the new mesh shaped from _0 to _1 or vice versa)

or... ?

Just use the new stuff...

Once this gets noticed people will be doing conversion to xpmse 2.14 for UNP shapes with this.

That is what I made it for...

If you are using xpmse 1.93 v5 then you probably have issues with bbp or tbbp armors torpedo or crushing.

if you are not using the old legacy version of xpmse and are using the older xpms then you can still use that will the meshes coming out of this output... it's just got support for hdt, that doesn't mean you have to use it.

Plus with xpmse 2.14's style support for weapon location... ah what ever.

Use what you want....

Just use the new stuff...

Once this gets noticed people will be doing conversion to xpmse 2.14 for UNP shapes with this.

That is what I made it for...

If you are using xpmse 1.93 v5 then you probably have issues with bbp or tbbp armors torpedo or crushing.

if you are not using the old legacy version of xpmse and are using the older xpms then you can still use that will the meshes coming out of this output... it's just got support for hdt, that doesn't mean you have to use it.

Plus with xpmse 2.14's style support for weapon location... ah what ever.

Use what you want....

Anyhow... the Lush reworks are here

https://mega.co.nz/#!wlk2RTTC!qTejxzLsY3Ovw0iMxlYddww_3Qqx_2YGm9YGlH_FFj0

Ty for uploading that (^q^)

However i still didnt get it... i was asking about other type of skel, such as vanilla or custom edited ones which doesnt come from xp32 at all, but the mesh it rigged is unp variant...

but i guess ill try it first .. ill report any if any

Why would you need a custom skeleton that is rigged in a UNP body?

If it is for weapon location then Groove has that covered. 

It is handled by the "Weapon Styles" that show up in race menu (added with the racemenu xpmse plug in).

Style 0 is the default location for all of the weapons (1h sword, 1h axe, 1h dagger, bow, quiver, bolt quiver)

Style 1 is the standard alternative - So for 1h swords style 1 is on the back, for daggers style 1 is on the lower back (belt area), for 1h axes Style 1 is on the back, for quiver Style 1 is on the lower back (like Checkso/frostfall or what ever its called)...

Some weapons have a Styles 2 like the dagger which is the ankle location.... bla bla bla... It's like Ragu "It's in there".

And from what I'm told XPMSE works with Dual Sheath mods... so why would you need a custom skeleton?

If it is for bone location and bone rotation location in the skeleton... the xpmse skeleton is tweaked out to work in a CBBE shape, which is what the bodies in this mod start out shaped as (they are turned into unp shapes via outfit studio and the bones should adjust according, or I could be complete off on that).

So you shouldn't see any strange bends at the shoulder, elbow, hip, knee, etc with the combination of Unified UNP and XPMSE.

I actually talked Cell into looking the base shapes over before even releasing this in an alpha form.

Bone location - check

Weight painting - check

Approved by one of the best in the modding scene (I mean he only maintains Body Slide and works with Groove and the others to make it a great package)... but what do I know.

So why would you want a custom skeleton when the "one size customizable to fit your style" XPMSE is a one stop shop for all your skeleton needs?

That is the question I'm trying to understand...

Anyhow, try it... you don't need HDT installed, you can run BBP armor mods with it and they will not deform, same goes for the TBBP mods...

Just be careful with XPMSE Legacy Mods as they do not use the same mount point for the breast bones.

Again one of the reasons to release Unified UNP into the wild is so old mods will get updated to the new skeleton by there creators.

Hell, yesterday I rolled thru the Entire Lush mod's Outfit Studio set and turned it into a working Unified UNP version... or mostly... I got greedy and forgot to conform to sliders before saving some of them so the base shape stayed CBBE while the body went to the UNP shape I was batch building for.... which is what I'm about to clean up (when I'm done typing in this reply).

Just Try it, you'll probably like it... I'm hoping most people will, cause it makes converting armors to the various UNP shapes a breeze.

The UNP set was strait from UNP v1.2 and UNPB was strait from 2.5 (or 2.5.2).

I just used the originals to create the "to" for each slider.

Then again I might have screwed up somewhere... that is possible... nah I never screw up, not after 10 hours of mucking about with different meshes... that would never happen... shit I need to go load the references again to do a double take....

Well son of a bitch...

You are correct. That is UNP 1. UNPB 1 is a little larger.... oh well looks like a version 1.1 is needed.

And I thought I triple checked those... shit shit shit!!!

Doh Edit: I think I figured out what happened...

To get Clothing converter to build 1 to 1 vertices matching bodies you need the from and to... to have the same bone weights.

Most of the bodies I ran thru Body slide and did a sloppy "copy bone weights" cause over spray is not really an issue since the from body will be turned into the to body's shape and the was no over spray on the from.

UNPB's set did not get reweighted before I ran them threw the lattice building process.

Looks like 7B Originals Low weight has a similar issue...

I'll go threw all of them again and see if there are any other screw ups... but after I take a nap, I only got 3 hours of sleep last night.