I use that hand and feet with your unified UNP and it works fine.

If you can add the belly nod support for the unified unp, it will be great......

post-321913-0-95473000-1417543376_thumb.jpg

Belly is in the HDT and HDT Plus versions.

Note: Belly is not in the Base, BBP, and TBBP versions.

Note 2: The Base, BBP, and TBBP versions are the same base body as the HDT with bones removed and the mesh renamed inside the nif (it was actually easier that way).

On a completely different note (and I feel like an id10t for rebuilding them)...

I found out what was causing the neck seam on the Plus side.

I had the NPC L Clavicle and NPC R Clavicle Bones painted to high on the neck.

It should at most be a slightly blue painting on the tip of the neck seam and I had it in a light green (which is higher intensity).

The UNP side was fine...

So that is one more thing to put in the v1.06 version...

And since I'm mucking around in Outfit Studio I guess I'll get started on figuring out what hand and what foot goes with what body...

thanks again for your great work, this is really what unp needed (bodyslide and extra bits :D).

i'm trying out unpb high and low on the plus side and i noticed a slight offset vs hand feet and head, could it be that the unpb body is once again 0.35 off on the Z-axis?

//edit: it's 0.35 on the Y-axis (too far back).

Hi, great job. I posted this over at Nexus as well. Everything works great except i get a neck seam or more like a hole with UNPK at zero weight. Thanks for adding Leito. Sadly overlooked with armor conversions. 

Have a great day. 

Yeah I found that and I've got to unbork it... it's a pain in the ass cause it somehow merged multiple vertices points onto 3 spots (there are actually about 4 or 5 on each side). It's actually a little frustating when a body does that.

thanks again for your great work, this is really what unp needed (bodyslide and extra bits :D).

i'm trying out unpb high and low on the plus side and i noticed a slight offset vs hand feet and head, could it be that the unpb body is once again 0.35 off on the Z-axis?

//edit: it's 0.35 on the Y-axis (too far back).

Wow your quick, yeah I goofed when I rebuilt the Plus side for v1.05.

I forgot to move the UNPB and UN7B bodies forward on the low and high bodies.

Note: I had to do it with the slider in edit mode which turns it into .035 on the Z -vs- .35 on the y when not in edit mode... go figure.

It's fixed on both UNPB and UN7B now, so are the Clavicle Bones on the Plus side as well....

Along with the the ankles on UNPCM and Leito (both plus and unp sides)

And Halo's Hands and Feet are set up...

All in all its been a good day for bug squashing....

So go try v1.06 and see if you can find anything I might have missed.... and let me know what I missed.

Now to update the Nexus page...

This is a interesting project.

I did not have enough time to play araound with this yet, but i am missing sliders for UNP Skinny.

Or am i blind?

Nope: Not Blind... I couldn't really see a difference between UNP Skinny and UNPETITE.

So I only put one into Unified which is Petite.

There is also UNPC and UNPCM which are small as well.

There is also Body By Leito which is small on the chest but wider on the hips.

There is Top Model (0 to 50 weight should be good, but 100 is a little top heavy).

You can mix and match say UNPetite 0 on the low side and UNP 1 on the high side and that should keep the ladies on the skinny side.

You can look thru the resource files and find skin in the original set, but I can't remember if I built a set of lattice files for that one or not.

There are actually a couple of the 0 weight sizes that are very very similar but I kept them in to keep people from getting confused....

Or that is what I tell myself, which I then reply with: just explain to them the method of your madness...

Then I get into an argument with myself and nothing gets done for a day or 2 (maybe a week at most)

This is a interesting project.

I did not have enough time to play araound with this yet, but i am missing sliders for UNP Skinny.

Or am i blind?

Nope: Not Blind... I couldn't really see a difference between UNP Skinny and UNPETITE.

So I only put one into Unified which is Petite.

There is also UNPC and UNPCM which are small as well.

There is also Body By Leito which is small on the chest but wider on the hips.

There is Top Model (0 to 50 weight should be good, but 100 is a little top heavy).

You can mix and match say UNPetite 0 on the low side and UNP 1 on the high side and that should keep the ladies on the skinny side.

You can look thru the resource files and find skin in the original set, but I can't remember if I built a set of lattice files for that one or not.

There are actually a couple of the 0 weight sizes that are very very similar but I kept them in to keep people from getting confused....

Or that is what I tell myself, which I then reply with: just explain to them the method of your madness...

Then I get into an argument with myself and nothing gets done for a day or 2 (maybe a week at most)

Turn it sideways. The biggest difference is the butt. Skinny has a flat butt that fits the "skinny" look. Petite has major curves.

using the high poly hand feet from Unified UNP with UNPB high plus (haven't tested low), i noticed seams which are slightly visible at some angles.

i haven't yet tested if the same happens with the original high poly hand and feet meshes.

also with UNPB high (haven't tested on low) i noticed to bumps on the lower arms, (can supply pics, later when at home).

How is the weighting / deformation?

Weighting like you want them to be heavy? or deformed in some way?

It is what it is... it just spits out the base unp shapes with a xpmse 2.14 skelly inside...

I like the Kiss Method (Keep it Short and Simple).

using the high poly hand feet from Unified UNP with UNPB high plus (haven't tested low), i noticed seams which are slightly visible at some angles.

i haven't yet tested if the same happens with the original high poly hand and feet meshes.

also with UNPB high (haven't tested on low) i noticed to bumps on the lower arms, (can supply pics, later when at home).

I'll have to look at the forearm twists to see if they need tweaking.

Yes Pick please on the arm thing (could be caused by a stray weight or a stray vertice)

Is this also planned for Khajiit and other races? If im using HDT+ with that meshed vag i dont see any for other races except human races (Nord, etc.)

Also is it normal, that only HDT+ has the meshed vag?

Someone noticed the problem with UN7B...

Yeah currently there are NO textures sets for the Plus body and the beast races.

I'ld really like a set or two.

I've been mulling over the idea of trying to put together a textureblend setup that would add the naughty bits to the base body... but I would need a good set of skins to start with.

I've looked around and the only beast races skins that I've found for UNP aren't that great.

On a side note:

I've put something in the download section called Morphius (fuck if I care if I misspelled it).

That is in the very very very very early stages and I don't know if it can be integrated into Unified.

It may end up becoming its own project.

Or I might just throw my hands up and say that's it, and let someone else run with it.

At this point I don't know...

ok here goes:

no bumps, but slightest seam:

post-89553-0-98759100-1417788012_thumb.jpg

bumps start appearing:

post-89553-0-82863300-1417788093_thumb.jpg

really bumpy

post-89553-0-04933300-1417788003_thumb.jpg

detail from another angle:

post-89553-0-68350300-1417787909_thumb.jpg

also, in outfit studio, i noticed that the LUt2 and RUt2 weights are considerably different:

post-89553-0-47909100-1417788673_thumb.pngpost-89553-0-33862900-1417788666_thumb.png

here are LUt1 and RUt1 for comparison:

post-89553-0-92551100-1417789019_thumb.pngpost-89553-0-48887400-1417789032_thumb.png

could that be the cause for the bumps?

again, thanks a lot for your great work and cheers

P.S.: did i read that correctly, you did the hands and feet for the non-plus version? (not 100% sure, but the seams might not be as visible with the original hight poly hands and feet, will have to check again).

ok here goes:

no bumps, but slightest seam:

attachicon.gifenb 2014_12_03 20_45_22_48.jpg

bumps start appearing:

attachicon.gifenb 2014_12_03 20_45_25_83.jpg

really bumpy

attachicon.gifenb 2014_12_03 20_45_54_45.jpg

detail from another angle:

attachicon.gifenb 2014_12_04 23_21_16_44.jpg

also, in outfit studio, i noticed that the LUt2 and RUt2 weights are considerably different:

attachicon.gifLUt2.pngattachicon.gifRUt2.png

here are LUt1 and RUt1 for comparison:

attachicon.gifLUt1.pngattachicon.gifRUt1.png

could that be the cause for the bumps?

again, thanks a lot for your great work and cheers

P.S.: did i read that correctly, you did the hands and feet for the non-plus version? (not 100% sure, but the seams might not be as visible with the original hight poly hands and feet, will have to check again).

The different in left and right upper arm twist has baffled me for a while.

Every base shape body that uses body slide has that same occurence.

CT77's body (Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\CT77Shared\CT77Body.nif)

Citrus 2.0 (Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\CITRUS_2.0\Unibody.nif)

CBBE (Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\CalienteBody\DragonflyTBBP.nif, CalienteBodyHDT.nif, and CalienteBody.nif)

Unified UNP (Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\Unified UNP\BodyTBBP.nif, BodyBBP.nif, BodyHDT.nif, and Body.nif)

Unified UNP Pllus (Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\UnifiedUNPHDTPllus\Base.nif and Bones.nif)

I think I might have figured out the wrist seam when moving on the Plus side (yep it is... I can feel it cause it's correct on the UNP side).

When I switch the skeleton on the UN7B body over to XPMSE 2.14 I did a strait up copy bone weights for all bones, then tried to clean up where I could.

The down side to that has been the stray bone weight painting, touching area's they shouldn't.

Like the Clavicle Bones touching the neck seam, and now the forearm bone touching the wrist seam.

Oh I better check the lower leg and see if they are touching the ankle seams.... would hate to have to release another update after packing everything up again...

Nice colours in your last 6 lines, but ... what is this "Morphius"?

Lets just say its in the really really really early stages.

Basically I loaded the CBBE HDT reference in OS, and loaded the BaseHDT.nif from UNP as an outfit.

Did a conform to all sliders.

Then flipped each CBBE slider to 100 and exported that shape into the Morphius folder.

From there I closed and reopened OS (clearing the outfit and reference data). Then proceeded to loaded each nif and then export that nifs shape as an object.

Once that was done I loaded Unified's UNP Base shape as an outfit and created 1 slider (left it as newslider).

Flipped that slider into edit mode and loaded 1 object as slider data, and exported that data as a .bsd file.

Then cleared the slider data and loaded the next object as slider data, exported, cleared rinse, repeat, yada yada yada...

The .bsd files are rough, real rough, like they need an ass load of smoothing to get them even to a beta usable state.

I'll muck with it some more after I test the wrist seam fix on the Plus side (and check the ankle seam to make sure that doesn't bork on me).

It is strange that I got the bone weighting pretty much dead on for the UNP side.

Yet, I didn't fix the bones on the Plus side (since I actually use the Plus side more then the regular UNP side)....

Oh well, I'll chalk that up to hours of looking at vertices and sleep deprivation....

Now back into Outfit Studio I go... when I'll come out, no one knows!!!

Edit...

Well I think I found out why UN7B looks funny when you do some of the Sexlab animations.

That body does not have the left upper arm or the right upper arm bones (has the twists but not the bone in the upper arm). I always wondered why the fisting animation had such a strange affect on the should for that body...now I know.

I did fix the wrist issue.... yup one down 20 or more bugs to go.

I'm still working on the forearm and elbow bend for movement.

Some bodies have the forearm painted red at the elbow (UN7B has it almost dark red on the elbow bone and slightly red in the bend for the elbow).

While most of the other bodies I have looked at have the forearm in a light green to slightly yellow in the weight painting for the elbow (both at the bone in the back and in the bend on the front).

Some of them have the weight painting for the forearm going slightly blue half way up the upper arms (about half way up the bicep). Some have the weight painting stop just above the elbow bend.

I'm currently loading the original weight painted versions of the different UNP body types in OS to see how the right and left arms were done.... and trying to find a good one to use as a base for adjusting the weight painting.

Why does every body have to be different not just shape but weight painting as well?

Trying to standardize the UNP side is a pain in the ass.... but I'm close, so F'n close...

Nice colours in your last 6 lines, but ... what is this "Morphius"?

Lets just say its in the really really really early stages.

Basically I loaded the CBBE HDT reference in OS, and loaded the BaseHDT.nif from UNP as an outfit.

Did a conform to all sliders.

Then flipped each CBBE slider to 100 and exported that shape into the Morphius folder.

From there I closed and reopened OS (clearing the outfit and reference data). Then proceeded to loaded each nif and then export that nifs shape as an object.

Once that was done I loaded Unified's UNP Base shape as an outfit and created 1 slider (left it as newslider).

Flipped that slider into edit mode and loaded 1 object as slider data, and exported that data as a .bsd file.

Then cleared the slider data and loaded the next object as slider data, exported, cleared rinse, repeat, yada yada yada...

The .bsd files are rough, real rough, like they need an ass load of smoothing to get them even to a beta usable state.

I'll muck with it some more after I test the wrist seam fix on the Plus side (and check the ankle seam to make sure that doesn't bork on me).

It is strange that I got the bone weighting pretty much dead on for the UNP side.

Yet, I didn't fix the bones on the Plus side (since I actually use the Plus side more then the regular UNP side)....

Oh well, I'll chalk that up to hours of looking at vertices and sleep deprivation....

Now back into Outfit Studio I go... when I'll come out, no one knows!!!

Edit...

Well I think I found out why UN7B looks funny when you do some of the Sexlab animations.

That body does not have the left upper arm or the right upper arm bones (has the twists but not the bone in the upper arm). I always wondered why the fisting animation had such a strange affect on the should for that body...now I know.

I did fix the wrist issue.... yup one down 20 or more bugs to go.

I'm still working on the forearm and elbow bend for movement.

Some bodies have the forearm painted red at the elbow (UN7B has it almost dark red on the elbow bone and slightly red in the bend for the elbow).

While most of the other bodies I have looked at have the forearm in a light green to slightly yellow in the weight painting for the elbow (both at the bone in the back and in the bend on the front).

Some of them have the weight painting for the forearm going slightly blue half way up the upper arms (about half way up the bicep). Some have the weight painting stop just above the elbow bend.

I'm currently loading the original weight painted versions of the different UNP body types in OS to see how the right and left arms were done.... and trying to find a good one to use as a base for adjusting the weight painting.

Why does every body have to be different not just shape but weight painting as well?

Trying to standardize the UNP side is a pain in the ass.... but I'm close, so F'n close...

Wait a moment *g*

Please finish the following sentence with less than 10 words, thank you: "Morphius is ..."

It's 2am, I've read your text twice and didn't get the quintessence.

I don't wanna be rude and don't let it hurt you, but you need to focus, man. Less words and actual information. Page1 is a diary with 14 days, that's why blogs and spoiler exist. *edited*

What is a blog...

Short version of Morphius.

All of the sliders from the CBBE side in a very rough draft for the UNP base shape (don't try em with the plus body as it will probably screw up).

I don't know what I'm going to do with them...

Why, because I got bored last night (actually woke up after about 3 hours of sleep and had nothing better to do then to play around in Outfit Studio).

And what is a blog?

It's bad enough to have to post shit up in the op, and in the nexus page... you want me to start a blog about how my cat woke me up and I started messing about in OS (actually I don't have a cat, but you get the point, or maybe you don't).

Kidding aside, I have no wants or desires to start a blog.

I'll just post in the Op or in a response on the thread and that will be it.

I actually wanted to try project "Morphius", copied the Morphius folder into CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData.

And what should we do now without a xml file? Rather replace the files from another ShapeData Folder, like CalienteBody? In the preview windows the body looks totally destroyed.

I actually wanted to try project "Morphius", copied the Morphius folder into CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData.

And what should we do now without a xml file? Rather replace the files from another ShapeData Folder, like CalienteBody? In the preview windows the body looks totally destroyed.

uh you would uh... need to create a xml file in the slidersets folder or open up the UnifiedUNP.xml and add them to each of the 4 body types in that xml file (base, bbp, tbbp, and hdt).

The lines would look like this

<Slider name="UNP low" invert="false" small="0" big="0">
            <datafile name="UNP low" target="Body_Base" local="true">UNP low.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>

But change the following:

The "UNP Low"  in Slider name to what every the slider is going to be called.

The "UNP Low" in the second line (<datafile name="UNP low") to the bsd file name and the UNP low.bsd to the bsd file name.

So for BreastSH you would take the above and turn it into

<Slider name="BreastSH" invert="false" small="0" big="0">
            <datafile name="BreastSH" target="Body_Base" local="true">BreastSH.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>

You would need to put that into the 4 area's (for the 4 different base types).

The above is the base body (no bounce)

You would need to place a second set in the BBP set and change the "Body_Base" to "Body_BBP".

Then change it again for the TBBP, and HDT.

Adding the slider data in properly at the bottom of each slider list (or put it at the very top that way it would be above the body types, what ever floats your boat).

Yada Yada Yada:

Edit the xml file in notepad or notepad+ and make sure the last line for each slider is the </Slider> line or it will blow up and not run.

You can test the xml after you are done tweaking by trying to open it in firefox, crome, or IE.

If you open it with a web broser and only get a couple of lines and a error. In the error it will tell you what line you messed up on, so go look for an error on that line.

If you open the xml in a web brower and get all the lines then you did the editing correctly.

Now put the slider data into the shapedata folder for Unified and play with the sliders in OS:

The BSD files themselves would go into the "Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\Unified UNP\" folder.

You don't need the .obj files or the .nif files... Just the .bsd files as that is what the xml calls on ( as seen in the code above on how to create the slider data in the xml file, end of line 2 for each slider data lists the .bsd file the slider calls on).

They are probably going to be fugly rough, so you have been warned.

It needs smoothing, lots of smoothing, and I know for a fact that the small breast at 100 is not pulling from the correct vertices for the outer part of the breast (I think it is one level closer to the nipple then it should be).

I was thinking about mucking with this over the weekend, but ended up just playing skyrim instead.

Then someone finally released a mod for FarCry4 that gives you scopes and suppressors on most of the guns... yeah I've haven't done shit since releasing v1.07.

something i don't get about weight paints, (generally, not limited to Unified UNP or Bodyslide):

are they scaled/modified at all by the sliders? or are those only modifying the underlying meshes? (not sure if my eyes play tricks on me... :huh: )

another thing i just noticed (and dunno how bad it is) apparently the generated body.nifs  (HDT and plus) have the NiStringExtraData pointing at the HDT Havok Path/HDT.xml, in my setup also the head.nif is pointing at them (hope this didn't somehow generate additional errors :unsure: ). will report back later.

something i don't get about weight paints, (generally, not limited to Unified UNP or Bodyslide):

are they scaled/modified at all by the sliders? or are those only modifying the underlying meshes? (not sure if my eyes play tricks on me... :huh: )

another thing i just noticed (and dunno how bad it is) apparently the generated body.nifs  (HDT and plus) have the NiStringExtraData pointing at the HDT Havok Path/HDT.xml, in my setup also the head.nif is pointing at them (hope this didn't somehow generate additional errors :unsure: ). will report back later.

Weight painting is done at the Vertices level.

The sliders move the vertices to make the different shapes.

So the weight painting does move when you change the bodies shape.

Easy Example:

Open up Outfit Studio and load the Unified HDT or HDT Plus as a reference.

Now in the top right switch over to the bone list and highlight one of the breast bones, it will color the area that it affects.

Now flip one of the sliders to 100 (do it on a small body first like UNP's Low weight).

You will see the weight painting will change to match the change in shape.

Now flip that first slider back to zero and flip a different slider, say the 7BCH high weight to 100.

You will again see the weight painting for that breast bone change to match the new shape.

And no having multiple items in the body point to the hdt xml file should not cause a problem (not that I am aware of).

I included the NiStringExtraData in v1.07 Plus body so people that are using the Citrus High Poly head (or not using a modified head nif) can go without needing the havok object file in there inventory (might even be able to get away without needing the esp). They would still need to do the male hands trick though for the other half of it to work.

And I'm still looking for a HDT xml file that enables collision on Alan's extra bones.... maybe some day.

Tinkering with creating an xml for Morphs

post-321913-0-29696400-1418060212_thumb.jpg

On the left is the list of the nif files in the order they were created (oldest to newest).

On the right is notepad with multiple lines of

<Slider name="Replaceme" invert="false" small="0" big="0">
            <datafile name="Replaceme" target="Body_Base" local="true">Replaceme.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>

And All I'm doing is alt tab, highlight one nif choose rename and copy the name.

Then alt tab back and replace the line in the replace part so I can replace the 3 items I have highlighted in yellow.

Then move on to the next line.

Once all 50 or so are done, then I will copy the whole set and paste it into an xml file that I have for Morph.

Once that is done then I'll move back to the first notepad file and do a replace all on the "Body_Base".

And replace that with "Body_Base_BBP". Then copy everything and place that in the morph xml for the bbp body.

Then replace Body_Base_BBP with Body_Base_TBBP for the TBBP set, and finally replace Body_Base_TBBP with Body_Base_HDT.

The end result should be 200 or so sliders with 1 quarter for each base, bbp, tbbp, and hdt.

All use the same BSD data the <SliderSets> just have to be pointed to the different versions of the body.

Note: "Body_Base" is the actual name of the mesh inside the base.nif file. and "Body_Base_BBP" is the name of the mesh inside the BodyBBP.nif, "Body_Base_TBBP is the name of the mesh in the bodytbbp.nif, and finally Body_Base_HDT is the name of the mesh inside the BodyHDT.nif

Or something like that.

It shouldn't take to long to create the xml file. Then it is just a matter of messing with the different bodies and seeing what needs smoothing.

If the base body needs smoothing, then the final product is going to change how Unified is used (I might have to smooth the shit out of the base body and rebuild the slider data for the different body types, as the .bsd data for those are set to make the final shape the way the final shape is).

In other words, any changes to the base body will change the current sliders output (yeah not cool, not cool at all).

Edit... so I mentioned something about making sure you end each slider set with the last line being

</slider>

and that you would get an error if you did not...

post-321913-0-88772600-1418064134_thumb.jpg

And it actually was not line 174 that was the cause.

<SliderSetInfo>
    <SliderSet name="Morphius">
        <SetFolder>Morphius</SetFolder>
        <SourceFile>Body.nif</SourceFile>
        <OutputPath>meshes\actors\character\character assets</OutputPath>
        <OutputFile>femalebody</OutputFile>
        <BaseShapeName target="Body_Base" DataFolder="">Body_Base</BaseShapeName>
        <Slider name="Replaceme" invert="false" small="0" big="0">
        <Slider name="Breasts" invert="false" small="0" big="0">
            <datafile name="Breasts" target="Body_Base" local="true">Breasts.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
        <Slider name="BreastsSmall" invert="false" small="0" big="0">
            <datafile name="BreastsSmall" target="Body_Base" local="true">BreastsSmall.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>

See the line that says <Slider name="Replaceme" invert="false" small="0" big="0">

That line is actually not suppose to be there... doh.

Morphius.xml

That xml file is just for the base body that is in the morphius test stuff.

Might need to rename the nif "base.nif" to body.nif

or change the line in the xml to point to base instead of body...

yeah yeah, it's currently all for testing nothing more.

Now to copy all of the .bsd's from the unified unp folder and put them in the morph folder and copy all of the slider data from unified xml file and put them in the morph xml... then see how ugly shits gonna get.