Take your time, there no hurry at all! After all this is a truly wonderful project you have going on. UN7B has been my "favorite" since its release but couldnt have used it due to lack of armors. Now that its easy to merge the best "part" of un7b to other unp variants, just brilliant!

v1.01 is ready will upload in a minute or two.

Yep after reweighting the orignals in OS the outputs are a 1 to 1 perfect match.

Take your time, there no hurry at all! After all this is a truly wonderful project you have going on. UN7B has been my "favorite" since its release but couldnt have used it due to lack of armors. Now that its easy to merge the best "part" of un7b to other unp variants, just brilliant!

Oh you don't really get what this is about...

It's Body Slide, the base shapes are in CBBE (even thought it is a high poly UNP or UN7B body it still starts as a CBBE shape).

You can take any, and I MEAN ANY Body Slide set, open the project in Outfit Studio, Delete the CBBE body, flip the reference over to HDT Plus, conform to sliders, clean up any clipping, and then save the project (and have Outfit Studio put the UN7B body in as the reference CBBE shape).

Then batch build in Outfit Studio to the body shape you use.

I've been working on the Lush Set A from Nexus and making a HDT Plus version (the one that is based on UN7B).

So once it is done UN7B users that want those armors in the UN7B shape will be able to set Outfit Studio to Unified UNP HDT Plus for the body/outfit and UN7B for the Preset and Batch Build Every armor in the Lush set and it will output in UN7B shapes for every torso, glove and boot that "Lush Set A" has...

That is the beauty of this toolset...

Once modified sets are available, users will easily be able to output them to the shapes that Unified UNP offers.

I'm still tempted to make a No Bounce, BBP, TBBP, and Regular HDT versions of the UN7B based stuff.... I might release that in a later version.

EDIT... v1.01 is up...

Greetings,

I just gave your body a try and I thought that it looked rather cool honestly. Though I had some questions, is it possible that the belly weights that were used in the 7base HDT that was made by blabla I believe, before, could those weights be used with this body? As I found them to be the most smooth and natural for the body. Otherwise.. well I rather like it :) Nice job :) 

-C

Greetings,

I noticed that you updated the file so I gave the UN7B (I think that's what its called) under the HD + I believe it was. I changed the sliders. Basically I had it set to the preset to the UN7b and then I changed the sliders to the Bombshell, making the UN7B under both low and high weights to 0. I noted that the vagina was not quite colored probably. That may be a texture issue on my part. When I read the OP it indicated that the same UNP based textures you may be using should work fine. Please correct me if I am wrong. Also I noticed distortion beneath the breasts when I went into racemenu to tweak things. I am not sure if it shows proper in my pictures, but it looked somewhat crumpled there.  Still, very ambitious and I applaud you for all your work! 

Screen_Shot2736.png

Screen_Shot2737.png

Screen_Shot2738.png

-C

I guess you didn't install the special textures from UNP7B, Carida?

After I saw your post, I went and downloaded those textures and put them to use. Unfortunately the result was the same. The pussy still looks the same. i'm not exactly sure what I might have done wrong. I generally don't have too many issues installing textures. Either way, I applaud the work done. :) 

-C

You will need the femalebody_1.dds, femalebody_1_msn.dds, and probably the hands and feet for the matching texture set.

Place them in the texture\actors\character\female\ folder replacing the UNP set you normally use.

If you are using MO you will need to figure out where to put the texture files in the virtual directory MO creates (I don't use it cause I'm a crazy old school type).

You will actually need to pull the texture files either out of the un7b set. or use the SG renew set for UN7B that is on nexus.

The textureblender setup for UN7B will only modifiy the msn.dds (aka normal map). It does not add the special bits to the base femalebody texture.

If you are good in Photoshop or Gimp you can probably cut the special bits from one of UN7B's texture sets and import it into the body texture you normally use... But you might need adjust the color by lightening or darkening the extra bits to match up. It will all depend on the base texture set you use.

Me I use a mad hater setup of SG Renewal from UN7B along with a textureblended normal (basically a sporty body build with mild veins on the arms), the S file from the UN7B texture set, and the SK texture from the Fairskin set (cause it kills the bronze shine like nothing I've come across).

I've thought about hacking up a copy of the Glorious Perspiration set, but every time I save a .dds file in paint.net it cause all kinds of hate and discontent in Skyrim (so I leave mucking with texture files to people who know what they are doing).

If you seeing a sag or strange deformation... I've got to ask the question:

What Skeleton are you using?

If the answer is XPMSE Legacy (aka 1.93 v50) then that is more then likely your problem. As 1.93 places the hdt breasts in a different location then xpmse 2.0 and greater and this is for XPMSE 2.0 or greater.... just say'n.

You will need the femalebody_1.dds, femalebody_1_msn.dds, and probably the hands and feet for the matching texture set.

Place them in the texture\actors\character\female\ folder replacing the UNP set you normally use.

If you are using MO you will need to figure out where to put the texture files in the virtual directory MO creates (I don't use it cause I'm a crazy old school type).

You will actually need to pull the texture files either out of the un7b set. or use the SG renew set for UN7B that is on nexus.

The textureblender setup for UN7B will only modifiy the msn.dds (aka normal map). It does not add the special bits to the base femalebody texture.

If you are good in Photoshop or Gimp you can probably cut the special bits from one of UN7B's texture sets and import it into the body texture you normally use... But you might need adjust the color by lightening or darkening the extra bits to match up. It will all depend on the base texture set you use.

Me I use a mad hater setup of SG Renewal from UN7B along with a textureblended normal (basically a sporty body build with mild veins on the arms), the S file from the UN7B texture set, and the SK texture from the Fairskin set (cause it kills the bronze shine like nothing I've come across).

I've thought about hacking up a copy of the Glorious Perspiration set, but every time I save a .dds file in paint.net it cause all kinds of hate and discontent in Skyrim (so I leave mucking with texture files to people who know what they are doing).

If you seeing a sag or strange deformation... I've got to ask the question:

What Skeleton are you using?

If the answer is XPMSE Legacy (aka 1.93 v50) then that is more then likely your problem. As 1.93 places the hdt breasts in a different location then xpmse 2.0 and greater and this is for XPMSE 2.0 or greater.... just say'n.

Greetings again,

I actually took the set that was linked to me by the person who posted above. I used those texture sets, but while the body was colored properly whilst in bodyslide (the preview big, preview small) thing there. Once it was actually in game, it was discolored (the vagina) and did not match up with the rest of the body. Unfortunately. 

As to the skeleton. As was said in the OP. I am using XPMS Extended 2.14 for this body. And the issue with the breasts persists if I continue to use the body. But not with others. 

I am not exactly sure what the issue might be, but I decided I would report it, if the information would be of use. :) 

Thank you for the mod, for now I won't be using it, but I think its a lovely project. 

-C

A little offtopic but would you have any idea what causes this (see image) to happen? It's always a little bit off, ingame as well. Moving body shape forward 0.35 lines it up nicely, but dunno if it has any undesirable side effects. And I do remember seeing it before ingame aswell, so I think its got something to do with OS or the skeleton but hell if I know.

post-19297-0-75119600-1416096156_thumb.png

For the Labia/Vagina not showing in game:

Check the setting "iTexMipMapSkip" in the skyrim preferences ini file and make sure it is set to 0 under the [display] settings in the ini file. This is in your c:\users\(your user profile)\Documents\My Games\skyrim\ folder (Windows Vista, 7, and 8).

File name is: SkyrimPrefs.ini

That was the issue with the old 3d vagina, but it may also be the cause of not seeing the UN7B goodies as well.

Give it a try and let me know... if It works I'll put it in the how to section.

It's a good thing that was in the steps for the old setup (the old 3d vagina setup that is) or I would have to go search across the LL forums looking for mipmap and look thru a couple of threads.

On the hands and feet alignment?

Which set are you using... I've tested with Halo's High Poly hands and feet for UNP, the standard set that comes with UNP v1.2. The set that comes with 7base off of nexus, and I don't see alignment issues.

I'm going to take a wild guess and say you're using the set that comes with UN7B, possibly. As the body had to be moved in OS to line up with all the other UNP body types and to the CBBE shape....

For now try Halo's high poly hands and feet, they add a set of transparent finger nails and toe nails to the 0 and 1 hands and feet and look really nice in game (gives a more realistic look to the fingernails and toe nails in game).

Hmmm where did I put that link...

Ah here it is... http://mod.dysintropi.me/high-poly-feet-and-hands-for-unp-bodies/

I did just test Halos set in OS and they look exactly the same and now that I think about it head was off too, so it has to be something else. Also I was using Femfeet Redesigned (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37022/?) which claims to be compatible with everything. I might understand if it was just ingame and my install was somehow borked but for it to be so in OS too is weird. If it was an error on your part, Im sure many others would have noticed it.

So, any other suggestions? :blush:

For now try Halo's high poly hands and feet, they add a set of transparent finger nails and toe nails to the 0 and 1 hands and feet and look really nice in game (gives a more realistic look to the fingernails and toe nails in game).

Hmmm where did I put that link...

Ah here it is... http://mod.dysintropi.me/high-poly-feet-and-hands-for-unp-bodies/

Halo's High Poly Feet and Hands for UNP Bodies, are the Best! :heart:

I did just test Halos set in OS and they look exactly the same and now that I think about it head was off too, so it has to be something else. Also I was using Femfeet Redesigned (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37022/?) which claims to be compatible with everything. I might understand if it was just ingame and my install was somehow borked but for it to be so in OS too is weird. If it was an error on your part, Im sure many others would have noticed it.

So, any other suggestions? :blush:

Go into Body slide and in both the shapedata folder and the slider sets folder

delete all of the UnifiedUNP folders and xmls you currently have installed.

Especially if you have one of the alpha's installed.

Download v1.02 and install it again.

That should get you as close as possible to a clean install.

Also make sure you are on the latest build of BodySlide 2.2b or c (C might not be out yet and might be what Cell was talking about in a PM... can't remember).

Check and see if things line up after the reinstall.

If that solves the problems, then the nif that Unified calls on to create the bodies go moved somehow... how I don't know.

But this is skyrim, things get moved around without people knowing so...

On a completely unrelated topic...

Man the Lush Body Slide set is giving me nightmares...

40 to 50 xmls in the slider folder, and 800MB's in nif files and slider data...

Hell the entire meshes folder is only 400MB's once it is done...

And trying to make sure I've got the right update to give each nif the proper textures and updated nifs that point to the right textures....  I've cleaned and cleaned and I think it would be easier to just create a set using Alan's BBP as the base (as most of the items in the Lush set are from Alan and the rest of team ANK)....

Yeah probably should have choosen something easier like CT77's Skimpy Armor CBBE Body Slide set to start with....

bah, I'm gonna go look at what I've created, then play some mods like Bandit Island (aka Darkwind) and see what kind of trouble I can get into...

Just a heads up, i'm getting a neck seam using the UNPetite presets.

See the attached images.

It doesn't appear when wearing clothed, only when nude, which is odd. (Possible HDT glitch?)

Looks like a misaligned mesh. I've tried everything I can to get rid of this, it just appears to be a misalignment bug.

(Sidenote: This was using the Unified UNP HDT+ set with UNPetite Low 100%, and UNPB high 100%)

post-158612-0-17039000-1416130577_thumb.jpg

post-158612-0-44684200-1416130579_thumb.jpg

Ha, so I did actually do a fresh install of OS into a separate folder and tried stuff out, it seems only UNPB body (both low and high) are off by said 0.35. All other bodies (those that are compatible with the feet anyway) appear to be fine. So it isn't on my end after all! :P

Ha, so I did actually do a fresh install of OS into a separate folder and tried stuff out, it seems only UNPB body (both low and high) are off by said 0.35. All other bodies (those that are compatible with the feet anyway) appear to be fine. So it isn't on my end after all! :P

Would this be causing the "detached head" problem? If so then that's a relief lol.

Would this be causing the "detached head" problem? If so then that's a relief lol.

Yes, it actually does cause that aswell, so if you are trying the UNPB body, then thats most likely your problem as well.

Also I think belly weighting goes a bit too high, as In-game with HDT you can see a bit of weird shapes under breasts. Not sure If it actually is due to belly weighting but I did look at it in OS and it seems be painted at such height. Sure that I can sort of fix myself, but just thought it would be good to be "correct" for everyone and therefor consistent among users.

I just generated a unpb body using the File from the "other skyrim site" you have posted.

The Hands are not connected, this is using fresh install of well everything....Had to wipe the drive and start over.

I'm interested in converting some pieces soon will check back later.

-------------------

Just tried the upload here and also the UNPB Body seems to be slightly offset when generated.  Not sure if that will effect making a set of new meshes its been a few months for me.

---------------------------

So the trouble is this.

UNPB REDUX from Nexus

-Has 3 different installation bodies.

-Non BBP

-2.5.2 Redux

-2.5.2g Body (as in gravity effects boobs)

So sliding out a piece for that is a pain, never mind that it doesn't work well and is usually off just enough to want to toss stuff out as rubbish.  Its not possible at the moment to make a piece that covers hdt boobs without implanting a body.

I did try the UNPB body I generated and if it gets aligned properly it might work and I might be able to release an Aradia unpb hdt version for Aradia Devious.

So looking forward to what you come up with.

On: Alignment issues and neck seams.

I need to hit Cell up with a couple of questions about that.

For UNPB

I used the UNPB V2.5 - identical to the bbp 2.5.2 set and to stuffed bunnies unp v.5 testing shape for bodyslide.

Again for testing: I loaded UNPB's  v2.5 BBP femalebody_1.nif as an outfit and set the reference on the Unified UNP, and set the "UNPB High" slider to 100, and the bodies line right up.

So there may be something in the body itself that says go to x,y,z location for base location that needs to be changed/updated.

This is what I'm seeing on my end for the UNPB high weight...

post-321913-0-23349200-1416245943_thumb.jpg

As for the UNPetite 0 weight neck seam:

When looking at the original from its folder as an outfit and setting Unified's Petite Low to 100 and flipping OS's wireframe on... the seams line up (ankle, neck, and wrist).

Also checked the High weight as well just to make sure.

post-321913-0-42305900-1416246018_thumb.jpg

Note: Those are 2 of the 3 (or 4) bodies that needed a "move shape" to line up with the base shape.

I did a "move shape" on those 2 bodies with the setting of "Old CBBE to Vanilla" wihtout the sliders engaged (if you try to move shape with a slider enabled the x,y,z parts go out of whack).

Like I said I'll have to ask cell what could cause this...

The only other body that needed moving was Top Model (maybe UNP v1.2), all of the other bodies pretty much lined right up.

And now we know why no one has done this before... it's a Pain in the ASS!!!

Well Shit...

Looking at all the bodies with the High Poly hands loaded as an object I can see where the UNPB clust is.

Somehow when building the bodies to turn into objects to create the sliders to build the .bsd files that end uses see...

Both the 0 and 1 UNPB bodies got moved back by .35 on the X axis...

How I have no idea, I was running back to back the different high and low weights in clothing converter for a 10 hour period... So I'll chalk those up to me doing a Homer Simpson in the middle of that shit.

I'm going to redo the UNPetite cause If I remember correctly I ran through Clothing converter one after the other.

Screw it. I'll redo both and make sure the output lines up with and and feet instead of just the shape matching the shape... look for it some time this afternoon... Gonna grab something to eat first.

AND YES THIS IS ME SAYING I F'D UP AND I'M GOING TO FIX IT!!!

Well Shit...

Looking at all the bodies with the High Poly hands loaded as an object I can see where the UNPB clust is.

Somehow when building the bodies to turn into objects to create the sliders to build the .bsd files that end uses see...

Both the 0 and 1 UNPB bodies got moved back by .35 on the X axis...

How I have no idea, I was running back to back the different high and low weights in clothing converter for a 10 hour period... So I'll chalk those up to me doing a Homer Simpson in the middle of that shit.

I'm going to redo the UNPetite cause If I remember correctly I ran through Clothing converter one after the other.

Screw it. I'll redo both and make sure the output lines up with and and feet instead of just the shape matching the shape... look for it some time this afternoon... Gonna grab something to eat first.

AND YES THIS IS ME SAYING I F'D UP AND I'M GOING TO FIX IT!!!

Thanks!

Hopefully that will fix all the seam issues on the bodies, and, although it's a pain in the ass, this is the most useful tool I have installed for Skyrim. I would offer modelling help, but alas character modelling is not my speciality.

For the OP Reading Impaired (I know it's a big ass wall of text, that lists every fuck up I've made so far...but read the yellow updates, they tell you what's been fixed)...

Anyhow for the OP Reading impaired I give you todays update description...

Nov 17th Update...
So V1.03 is live...
Fixed a cluster that I somehow made back when generating the lattice files to create the bodies to use as a base to create object to the turn around and create .bsd files (yeah a large amount of shit went into the back end)...
Anyhow I screwed up and somehow moved the UNPB body a -.35 on the Y axis (in other words the body was moved back just a teeny tiny bit).

And one that people seemed to not notice (probably because everyone uses bombshell or cleavage).
I generated the lattice file for Sevenbase Low and Sevenbase High (Some call it Sevenbase Original) with the original files still having the old skeleton and BBP weighting. This caused the output from the lattice files to be slightly smaller breast wise (maybe half a cup size on both low and high).
The originals nif's have been reweighted to HDT, and new lattices generated, new bodies, new objects, and new .bsd files have been created...
Long story short Sevenbase Low and Sevenbase High should now be the size they were intended :)

Some have seen neck seam issues with Petite, if you were using Petite as the 0 and UNPB as the high.
Well then you problem should go away... if not, delete the mod and don't post in this thread... just kidding.
Let me know if you are still having issues and I'll bang my head against the wall and try to find out what the hell is causing it.

UNPB users should now be able to UNPB all they want...

Oh and on the weight painting for the belly... I'm still on the bench on that one.

On one side I agree the belly bone weighing should not go above the rib cage and should roll around the edges of the stomach and stop just slightly above the vagina.

On the other hand, I did a one to one copy off of the CBBE HDT body that comes with Bodyslide 2 (not a copy bone weights but a Look at CBBE, and paint UNP, then recheck to see if I over or under painted it)...

So yeah I guess If I used it I would tweak it more to my liking...

Probably some want it higher and wider, while others would want it like a pot belly or bear gut...

I don't use impregnation mods so yeah.... call me lazy.

=_= I just erased my whole post by accident, so here we go again.

I found a neck gap on the cherry hot, cleavage and oppai 7b bodies. All at 100 weights. I found this under the Unified UNP HDT+, used the UN7b preset and changed the sliders to the bodies mentioned having removed the 100 from the un7b body, as I read in the OP that two 100 weights were ugly and.. yes I found that to be true.

As to the texture issue, I found that I was using a muscle map (that I've used for ages) that was incompatible and that's what was causing the discoloration on the pussy. All fixed now that its removed :) 

As to the belly weights, I do understand actually. I use a pregnancy mod myself, since my game play is more "realism/consequences" kind of thing. And I do get fussy about how the belly looks >.> 

But I do understand :) One must always do things to their own tastes and its understandable. 

Alrighty I think that was all that I said previously :) Thank you so much for the mod. OH! Yes I forgot, there are still spikes beneath the breasts. 

Screen_Shot2778.png

Screen_Shot2774.png

Screen_Shot2775.png

Screen_Shot2776.png

Screen_Shot2781.png

Thanks for the mod :) 

-C