Well, I like where this is going. Yes sir, I like it a lot. The extra sliders are a great addition. For me, I'd like to see about adding the sliders from Bunny's UNP bodyslide instead of the CBBE sliders. Stuffed Bunny's sliders from the 0.5 preview were geared specifically to UNP shapes and very flexible, and unp bodyslide is what allowed me to finally create my "perfect" body. This lets me get kind of close, but not close enough to consider switching. For me, while this has a whole fuck ton of awesome in it, the lower body sliders just aren't there. I especially can't get close to duplicating the shape of the butt.

Separate but related, some of the additional sliders seem to be showing inverted behavior from what might be expected. Probably just missing the inverted property in the xml, unless they work as intended. Then in that case you made my brayne bone thing hurties. ;)

Well, I like where this is going. Yes sir, I like it a lot. The extra sliders are a great addition. For me, I'd like to see about adding the sliders from Bunny's UNP bodyslide instead of the CBBE sliders. Stuffed Bunny's sliders from the 0.5 preview were geared specifically to UNP shapes and very flexible, and unp bodyslide is what allowed me to finally create my "perfect" body. This lets me get kind of close, but not close enough to consider switching. For me, while this has a whole fuck ton of awesome in it, the lower body sliders just aren't there. I especially can't get close to duplicating the shape of the butt.

Separate but related, some of the additional sliders seem to be showing inverted behavior from what might be expected. Probably just missing the inverted property in the xml, unless they work as intended. Then in that case you made my brayne bone thing hurties. ;)

The Belly and the Butt shape is better on Stuffed Bunny's UNP HDT bodyslide v0.5, the only problem of Bunny is the Vertex Spikes in the HDT UNP body

We have pretty much decided to work together. However, I have been mostly inactive for such a long time

it's hard to get started again, so at this point I cannot promise too much.

What btn2k3 has done is very close to what I intended with the new Bodyslide UNP, but with a twist:

the ability to support Bodyslide CBBE presets, which in my opinion is a brilliant idea. There are tons of those presets, simply because it has far more users than Bodyslide UNP. With slider shapes that match close enough, moving from Bodyslide CBBE to UNP should be rather painless. Except for outfit support, which still require some work:

1. reweight outfit to UNPB, and switch body

2. check existing CBBE sliders for possible clipping

3. rebuild sliderset, and build new sliders for the UNP bodytypes and slider shapes

-----

Technically, I will mostly stick to the existing UNPB mesh as baseshape, unless there is a strong case against.

The default preset shape however will be Bodyslide CBBE (i.e CalienteBody/ShoulderTweak + SeamSm at low weight)

The UNP seams is one problem, many UNP based bodies appear to have their own idea of where the seam vertices

should be located. Halo sort of corrected this on his UNPCM variant, but that require its own texture.

http://mod.dysintropi.me/unpcm-1-2-yet-another-fucking-fix-release/

At this point I'm not sure where to go with this, but there are two options:

1. leave them be - UNP textures will still work, but the mesh seams will forever remain slightly broken

2. mend the seams to be identical to Halo's high-poly hands and feet, and to the vanilla or Citrus head,

this will require texture fixes, but could be a better long term solution

Well, I like where this is going. Yes sir, I like it a lot. The extra sliders are a great addition. For me, I'd like to see about adding the sliders from Bunny's UNP bodyslide instead of the CBBE sliders....

Yup, some sliders should be inverted. And yes, the UNP sliders will be included, with a prefix to avoid name clashes.

Belly and especially the Butt shape, is better on Stuffed Bunny's UNP bodyslide v0.5, the only problem of Bunny is the Vertex Spikes in the HDT UNP body

Thought I had fixed long ago, no? In my game the body has no spikes, maybe forgot to post the quick-fixed mesh.

It's not a permanent fix, because all I did was let gerra's Mesh Rigger clean any vertices that had more than 4 bone

influences, which actually created some holes in the belly and breasts weight paint.

Belly and especially the Butt shape, is better on Stuffed Bunny's UNP bodyslide v0.5, the only problem of Bunny is the Vertex Spikes in the HDT UNP body

Thought I had fixed long ago, no? In my game the body has no spikes, maybe forgot to post the quick-fixed mesh.

It's not a permanent fix, because all I did was let gerra's Mesh Rigger clean any vertices that had more than 4 bone

influences, which actually created some holes in the belly and breasts weight paint.

The only thing I'm sure, that with your UNP HDT body mashe with UNP TopModel presets and weight 0, the body shape and the HDT SOS collision, espcially on belly and butt, combined with old XPMSE 1.93 LE, see and work better ?!? :)

I do not understand what are the reasons why I have these anomalies instead with new UNP HDT unified body "TopModel prerset" combined with new XPMSE v2.33 :-/

please, read here..  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support-updated-just-another-hdt-xml-file/page-52?do=findComment&comment=1029365

What btn2k3 has done is very close to what I intended with the new Bodyslide UNP, but with a twist:

the ability to support Bodyslide CBBE presets, which in my opinion is a brilliant idea. There are tons of those presets, simply because it has far more users than Bodyslide UNP. With slider shapes that match close enough, moving from Bodyslide CBBE to UNP should be rather painless.

Unfortunately I have to drop this idea. Have tested some CBAdvanced presets and... the horror! :blink:

It might still be a viable idea in theory, but would require tons of manual work.

Unified UNP is still good for armor conversions, and Bodyslide UNP will continue as before, just no CB sliders.

Honestly not that interested in the CB sliders. For unified UNP, I'd like to see the UNP sliders as they're much more useful for UNP shapes. The CB sliders are what they are.

Might be true, but what I'm missing is a slider for underboobs, to give the sagging part under the nipples more capacity.

And the possibility to create hanging breasts, right now there will be spikes near the clavicular (collarbone) and they'll fload in front of the rib cage.

CB got more options to handle that, plus other additions (didn't try U.UNP for a while, but I'm talking about areola-scale and puffy nipples and labia)

Hello. I have a small problem with seams hands. Body set "Unified UNP HDT/7B Bombshell", put forth his arms and legs from the Halo reaching complete. All good, but the hands are clearly visible seams, with her legs all okay. Tried to put the original hand "7B Bombshel", but to no avail. Please tell me how to fix or where to take appropriate hands? Sorry for bad english.

Never mind. Managed to do some reading back in the thread and this is already being discussed.

my inner blonde is showing

I've been seeing some crazy weirdness with the pregnant belly (using "fill her up") and in my search for answers eventually took a look at the "Unified HDT Plus" and "Unified UNP HDT" references. Is the NPC Belly supposed to wrap around to the back like that?

y9GH5pI.png

I9zCZCV.png

When I took a look a the cbbe hdt body, it was quite different

KLDCYRv.png

I'm pretty new to all this hdt physics, bodyslide and outfit studio thing, bones, omg there's so much! so am not sure how significant the difference is.

edit: discovered the wrap-around is from b3lisario's chaurus beta body (?) which I'm guessing the bone was copied from?

Honestly not that interested in the CB sliders. For unified UNP, I'd like to see the UNP sliders as they're much more useful for UNP shapes. The CB sliders are what they are.

Might be true, but what I'm missing is a slider for underboobs, to give the sagging part under the nipples more capacity.

And the possibility to create hanging breasts, right now there will be spikes near the clavicular (collarbone) and they'll fload in front of the rib cage.

CB got more options to handle that, plus other additions (didn't try U.UNP for a while, but I'm talking about areola-scale and puffy nipples and labia)

unp bodyslide had the gravity slider at least. Those are the sliders we're referring to, not what's in unified unp. But with a high-poly UNP shape, adding the others wouldn't be that hard for someone with basic 3DS or blender knowledge. But that would not be me. I'm still working towards basic knowledge at this point.

unp bodyslide had the gravity slider at least. Those are the sliders we're referring to, not what's in unified unp. But with a high-poly UNP shape, adding the others wouldn't be that hard for someone with basic 3DS or blender knowledge. But that would not be me. I'm still working towards basic knowledge at this point.

Aahhh hahahahaah

do3xNe8.png    piO669N.png

Some things probably shouldn't be done....

Oh-My-Gawd...! Just took some time to actually READ the instructions how to use this mod (converting BS2 slidersets etc) over at Nexus, and this is definitely a fantastic alternative to CBBE Bodyslide.

I can only encourage you to keep working on this - alone combining the various UNP types and using the huge amount of existing CBBE HDT conversions is worth it, and being able to upgrade all these bodies to both UN7B pussy + HDT-PE is almost too good to be true.

And to be honest, something like UNP Skinny + UNPSH in one body is at least one class better quality than anything i have seen or made for CBBE BS2.

Now forgive me for not reading the entire thread, i'll just sum up what i noticed while testing:

• Combining UNP and 7B would require different hands installed, the UNP requirement does not suffice
  • Many bodies don't really work with the UN7B pussy mesh, at least in the preview they don't cover it in the rear area
  • Minimal Neck, Hand and Feet seams/gaps visible at close-up inspection ingame  (tested with UNP Feminine Hands + FemFeet Redesigned for UNP/UNPB/7B), talking about some pixels shimmering and sometimes a whole line depending on pose and view angle
  • Inverted Belly bug happened once - possibly incompatible weighting of the Unified HDT "Plus" body with XPMSE 2.36?
  • I assume the "neck" slider is supposed to allow the "High" versions in the "Low" side, but the neck gap is massive
Let's just say that if this reaches actual release quality, i'd definitely sit down and start converting all the BS2 vanilla conversions that i can get my hands on. Until then i'm hesitant, because i would expect version updates to make older conversions useless.

Oh-My-Gawd...! Just took some time to actually READ the instructions how to use this mod (converting BS2 slidersets etc) over at Nexus, and this is definitely a fantastic alternative to CBBE Bodyslide.

I can only encourage you to keep working on this - alone combining the various UNP types and using the huge amount of existing CBBE HDT conversions is worth it, and being able to upgrade all these bodies to both UN7B pussy + HDT-PE is almost too good to be true.

And to be honest, something like UNP Skinny + UNPSH in one body is at least one class better quality than anything i have seen or made for CBBE BS2.

Now forgive me for not reading the entire thread, i'll just sum up what i noticed while testing:

• Combining UNP and 7B would require different hands installed, the UNP requirement does not suffice
  • Many bodies don't really work with the UN7B pussy mesh, at least in the preview they don't cover it in the rear area
  • Minimal Neck, Hand and Feet seams/gaps visible at close-up inspection ingame  (tested with UNP Feminine Hands + FemFeet Redesigned for UNP/UNPB/7B), talking about some pixels shimmering and sometimes a whole line depending on pose and view angle
  • Inverted Belly bug happened once - possibly incompatible weighting of the Unified HDT "Plus" body with XPMSE 2.36?
  • I assume the "neck" slider is supposed to allow the "High" versions in the "Low" side, but the neck gap is massive
Let's just say that if this reaches actual release quality, i'd definitely sit down and start converting all the BS2 vanilla conversions that i can get my hands on. Until then i'm hesitant, because i would expect version updates to make older conversions useless.

:cool:

Lets see... UNP and 7B bodies all had different vertices so I had to create versions of each body with the same vertices count and location (but with the different shapes). The hands and feet seams should work with the Halo High Poly UNP hands and feet that are packed with the mod (minus Bombshell's low weight which is not actually a 0 or 1 sized wrist seam, go figure).

Neck seam shouldn't show up at all.... what head are you using. I've tested it with the vanilla skyrim female head and Citrus Standalone (currently use Citrus Standalone and RM3).

The Neck slider is default to high (or 1 weight) when the slider is at 0.

When the neck slider is at 100 it will turn the High weight neck seam into a low weight.

And a -100 it would allow you to turn a low weight neck seam into a high weight (man I should put the instructions for that some where).

It's included for people that want to use a high weight body like unp high as the low eight.

The Belly weight has been a bitch to figure out.

I've tried pulling the weight from cbbe hdt body via mesh rigger, then once I even tried it with Outfit Studio copy bone weight....

Then I moved over to the belly weighting that people kept talking about being the best one (which was the B3llezario UNPB pregnancy body that is in the Estrus Charus Download section, not the EC plus but the original EC... go figure).

I'm about ready to just delete that bone from the body and say fuck it.... but I wont not yet anyway.

Lately I've been mucking around with converting everything I use over to Demonfet (which is a UNP body that is like UN7B 0 at the low weight and like Top model 1 at the high weight, except it has a smaller waist line and ass :sleepy: ).

I've also been meaning to add in the bones that Blabba and Groovus provided with Citrus 4 alpha and XPMSE 2.3 (shit I didn't even know that XPMSE was up to v2.36 I'm still on v2.33).

What I really need is someone to come up with a good xml for the plus body. Ya know to enable the naught bits to work.... that would really get me back into refining this package.

I'm also waiting to see where Blabba goes with Citrus....

Cause if he gets it finished and adds in the 3d labia that he's got on the back burner and combines all the bones into a single xml...

Well I would probably just jump ship right then and there.

As Citrus is a higher detailed body then UNP, 7B, or even UN7B... add in the 3d labia and the poly counts gonna be hovering around 12 to 13k per female body but... I can live with that :-/

Note: Stuffed Bunny poped in right before Christmas and I'ld like to work with him, but works seems to be taking up most of his time.

Side note: The Plus side of Unified is what needs fine tuning.

The regular Unified UNP side side is pretty much done and has been since v1.08 (although I do have a v1.10 that goes over the 100 slider limit as I added some of the unp shapes that were missing like unp skinny, and unp push up, and one or two others... I forgot to upload that... doh).

Mainly I've taken a break from updating Unified cause I was updating the damn thing like once or twice a week for like 2 months strait. Which I starting to get burned out on... Bug fix's and tweaks god how I hate those!!!

That and having OS crash on me over and over again cause I stress the crap out of that program when I start tinkering.... that kinda gets on my last f'n nerve.... but that's me ranting.

Hell just mucking around this last week or so I've put together some simple things like unp high to demonfet (high and low) which was easy as hell to do actually.

And bombshell to df, Cleavage to df, and some other shapes to df... why: cause I use DF... duh.

Right now I've got to go redo all of the meshes from Art of Magicka that I did for DF..... Doh.

Why: Cause they have to have the meshes in the same order inside the nif or they will not work with the original esp (which sucks ass cause I have to move the damn meshes around inside nifscope and hope that I get the order correct in both the 0 and 1 nif.... yeah what fun).

Oh and one the things I was mucking around with yesterday/today was turning different follower faces into high poly Citrus faces for RM 3...

Well I got Jessica, Angilina, and Kate done also the Lara Croft 2013 follower off of nexus all turned into Citrus versions (or close enough anyway).

Man I wish there was a way to strip the skin out of a face mesh while leaving the rest of the stuff in place like cheek, lip color, eyeliner, etc... cause I've got the meshes but what made the AglinLydia and Jessica as Jordis mods so good was the face texture that was used. It had just the right amount of changes in the cheeks, nose, eyeliner, and what not to give those npc's a closer look to the actors then just getting the meshes correct...

Damnit I'm starting to ramble, cause I need some sleep.... I'm gonna crash and who know I might just start fiddle with Unified again real soon (gotta fix some other shit first though).

Thanks for the reply.

About CITRUS, i have only tested the 4.1 beta and maybe i missed something, but i only saw 2-3 sliders per body part (TBD, 7B and Muscular2) and a huge amount of breast sliders which all were looking completely weird and unnatural. Things like belly didn't have any sliders at all.

But back to Unified UNP:

Head:

I use only the vanilla head, because CITRUS standalone doesn't seem to be fully compatible with vanilla-based presets and head imports.

Gaps / Seams:

Didn't realize that we're supposed to build the high poly meshes with your tool as well, just did that and made a bunch of images showing the details.

I actually wanted to mark the glitches in GIMP, but that would double the image size. Just look close enough in regular 1080p with image size at 100%.

7B-Bcup (Low):

post-134589-0-57795400-1421505217_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-99312400-1421505227_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-09317300-1421505237_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-06039100-1421505247_thumb.jpg

You can see the hands don't even fit on the 7B body. Also subtle feet- and neck gaps.

Next i built a new body with 7BUNP and UNPK (halo hands and feet rebuit of course) :

7BUNP (Low):

post-134589-0-54043600-1421505674_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-79635500-1421505682_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-02666600-1421505691_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-62096100-1421505700_thumb.jpg

Distant shot looks perfect, but you can clearly see the Hand- Feet- and Neck gaps when zooming in enough.

UNPK (High):

post-134589-0-21243800-1421506014_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-91913900-1421506020_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-53268600-1421506028_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-53934300-1421506036_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-36571600-1421506045_thumb.jpg

Same as with 7BUNP-Low.

Sorry for different lighting, the in-game daytime apparently changed to night while making those screenshots.

Now the real 7BUNP body for comparison:

post-134589-0-18719600-1421506367_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-59815500-1421506372_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-55697000-1421506377_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-00664400-1421506385_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-48726200-1421506391_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-83636200-1421506398_thumb.jpg

Apparently the UNP body has those gaps at the hands all the time, or at least the 7BUNP does. In fact the gap at the left hand is a lot worse.

However for any feet gaps, you have to look REALLY close and you'll see it on the (from out POV) left ankle. Easier to see in idle motion in-game.

And there is absolutely no neck gap, only a slight seam from the textures.

And finally one of my CBBE BS2 presets:

post-134589-0-73957100-1421506813_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-60593500-1421506820_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-02486200-1421506831_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-89824300-1421506838_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-55082200-1421506844_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-93564700-1421506851_thumb.jpg

As you can see there are absolutely zero gaps at hands or feet, no matter how long i was zooming around and checking different angles trying to find any.

The head does show a subtle line of pixels, but not the "black" pixels from a gap but rather "bleached" pixels from clipping. Since this is the same savegame from the "7BUNP original" pics above, i can't blame RaceMenu head import for this.

Another thing i noticed, there seems to be a slight UV problem between the legs:

post-134589-0-00172500-1421507075_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-96867800-1421507083_thumb.jpg

First picture shows the original 7BUNP. Second is the Unified UNP with the 7BUNP-Low slider.

Do you see the sharp shadow line in the Unified body?

The perspective is different, but the position and pose is 100% identical from the same savegame. Already noticed a seam in the BS2 preview, and this problem is a lot worse with the Unified PLUS body. I don't have pictures of that though.

Last but not least, do you take any more request for sliders?

I would love to see these added:

"UNP Skinny" as in the original Dimonized UNP body option

"ZGGB-R" (possibly R2 too but that's where the series starts leaving the human anatomy)

"UNPK - Heavy Body"

"MCBM" (those enlongated silicone tits are not my taste but i guess many others will love this - and the rest of the body is incredible)

Yeah I need to have a professional look over the UV map (and probably beat the shit out of the base shape a little bit).

The Base body for Unified UNP (base, bbp, tbbp, and hdt) was originally a 7B Bombshell High body that I converted to a CBBE shape.

The Base body for Plus body was a UN7B High that I tried my damnedest to turn into a CBBE shape.

I know the wrist seam is slightly off on both (vert points don't line up with the cbbe vert points which gives the shape a slighly off shape.

It gets worse with the Plus body as the wrist seam in that one has been a bitch ever since I started working with it.

The neck seams I checked and rechecked and rechecked again against the original versions (loaded my verision as outfit and the original as a reference in OS, turned on wireframe and set both to show just the wireframe)... But alas I always seam to screw something up.... it happens.

UNPK is in there (close to the bottom just bellow UNPSH).

UNP Skinny, and UNP Pushup are done (just haven't release em yet...)

MCBM and ZGGB-R??? got a link for those....

It seems I'm always missing one or two UNP body types..... go figure

On a completely stupid note:

I tossed a new toy in the download section.

post-321913-0-11449300-1421513586_thumb.jpg

I call it Converto - the Anything UNP to Unified Base shape (but yeah if I'm missing a couple of unp shapes then it's not really an anything is it)...

I would highly advise not trying to use it in Bodyslide as it is a X to CBBE conversion tool for Outfit Studio and not something to use on the Body Slide half of the program.

I figured it would be easier to have a single xml with all the shapes to cbbe -vs- 55 different files/folders and what not.

UNPK also has a "heavy" optional body for max weight on the nexus mod page, i think the download is called "larger body TBBP".
This would add a great "chubby" option to your palette, for people who appreciate a more primal and voluptous look.

GBBg6hm.jpg

ZGGB-R on LL

ibgbJC0O8xUtHl.png

Note the different bodies:

• ZGGB-R is the original version (recommended)
  • R2 is already so exaggerated that animations and poses don't work (and i guess making this with the Unified mesh will be harder than anything you got)
  • CH / CHML versions are quite extreme fetish / futa material (which i personally have zero interest for).

MCBM as far as i can tell is a heavily enhanced 7B body, i assume the breasts are only designed for clothing or a world where gravity in inverted.

But that was just a suggestion, i personally wouldn't use that body due to the zero-G breasts.

_____

Base Shape: Yep i already noticed in OS that this doesn't line up 100% with the CBBE baseshape.

Neck Seam: Good that you can confirm this, usually people blame this on the ENB or textures.

UNP Skinny: Hooray :) Definitely one of the best bodies ever made, unfortunately never supported by outfit modders and ignored by HDT updates.

Wow, didn't test your mod for a longer time and I'm really impressed how much body types and slider there are.

I would love to see these added:

1 "UNPK - Heavy Body"

1 UNPK is in there (close to the bottom just bellow UNPSH).

2 It seems I'm always missing one or two UNP body types..... go figure

1 I think guk already found unpk, but is rather talking about the 3 different meshes: unpk, larger body and skinny body.

2 Well, to be honest, is there any chance for CNHF or the skinny unpk (mentioned at 1)?

Hay now why don't you just drop 10 bodies on me...

Lets see 4 from CNHF (regular and bonus), 2 more from UNPK (light 0 and heavy 1), 2 from MCBM (its actually a 6622 vertices body so I'ld say it started life as a UNP not 7B), and 2 from ZGGB-R2 (which is a 6850 vertices body but I currently don't know if that is from UNPB or 7B).

Looks like I have 10 to 12 bodies to feed into KGtools Clothing Converter (cause if I'm doing this I'm redo'n the base shapes as well)...

Hay now why don't you just drop 10 bodies on me...

Lets see 4 from CNHF (regular and bonus), 2 more from UNPK (light 0 and heavy 1), 2 from MCBM (its actually a 6622 vertices body so I'ld say it started life as a UNP not 7B), and 2 from ZGGB-R2 (which is a 6850 vertices body but I currently don't know if that is from UNPB or 7B).

Looks like I have 10 to 12 bodies to feed into KGtools Clothing Converter (cause if I'm doing this I'm redo'n the base shapes as well)...

Well UNPK-Heavy only is the femalebody_1.nif ;)

For ZBBG-R i assume it is based on UNPB, but you might want to ask Zaselim.

CHNF is definitely seconded, another great body that lacks HDT- and conversion support.

And MCBM was more a vague suggestion, not a request.

Would you mind if you can tell me where can I get this armor ?

It's all in the link - this particular armor is a mashup including Gatti 12 Jewelry Outfit, in case it was the c-string and bra parts that made you ask.

Actually since I'm looking to rebuild the thing from the ground up... I'm actually look at the different base UNP bodies that have a 6850 vertices and seeing which convert's over better to CBBE.

Bombshell has always been a unique 6850, it doesn't quite work with the 6850 vertices UNPB body.... why they have the same vert cound but the location of the extra verts compared to UNP's 6622 are located in different area's....

Currently I'm seeing if my fav DF will make a good 6850 base... cause I can reweight what ever I want, but I need one that will not give me hate and discontent when it comes to the wrist, ankle, and neck seams...

Then there is the plus body... I gotta get that UN7B into a better CBBE shape and get the seams to line up.... yeah that ones gonna give me hate hate and more hate....

So go ahead and find any UNP base shapes that I might have missed, cause if I'm rebuilding I mind as well build everything.....

Does ADEC technically count to UNP? In addition to basic ADEC:
ADEC Toosil <--- one of the hottest bodies ever
ADEC Caribbean <--- similar to Toosil with even wider hips and smaller breasts
Even if ADEC uses a different UV set, having Toosil in Unified UNP would probably make you like... the king of the world or something ;)

edit: seems like ADEC is a CBBE derivate, also not very good looking with XPMSE 2+

Other than that, none that i'm currently aware of - in fact i didn't really know about derivates like UNPK/UNPSH before testing Unified UNP.
Good idea to download all the original bodies and endorse / vote / comment.

About the additional PLUS conversions - well i LOVE the option to have a functional UN7B pussy on other UNP/7B bodies, although not all U-UNP users will need that. You need textures (i only know of FSC and original UN7B supporting it), more work to align animations, and some regular UNP textures like FSC look already incredible with the regular UNP pussy.
So if you add new bodies, the regular UNP HDT should be top priority (IMHO).