What about the (skinning) problem on the arms i posted about? See this picture:

post-134589-0-26416600-1421941128_thumb.jpg

Then the next problem is due to the body.xml attached to the regular UNP HDT Body.

For the following pictures, i let the character crouch and stand up. The legs deform quite badly for a split second:

post-134589-0-22528900-1421941698_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-85223900-1421941708_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-77696800-1421941715_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-88382500-1421941723_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-15275900-1421941731_thumb.jpg

When i remove the NiStringExtraData from the meshes, the problem is gone. Also my installed HDT PE .xml is working again for proper bounce.

This doesn't fix the dent in the arms though.

yeah the body.xml is strait from Blabba's Citrus 4 Alpha... the muscle bones were not set up perfectly for a larger body (he created the xml for a test)...

On the Body... is it just the 7BUNP high or is it on all of the bodies?

I don't think I've seen it on Bomb, DF, or any of the other bodies that started as a high poly... I might need to do a smoothing on the arms of the bodies then export the udpated .bsd file... that's always fun.

I've spent the last couple of hours figuring out how to setup bones in the XML File and looking at the xpmse skeleton in nifscope to see what bones I should make the keyframe to mount the interia sphere's to...

I was thinking about reworking Daie's HDTVag, but I gotta figure out which bones is where on that mesh so I can figure out which bone should be which bone in the un7b/plus body....

It didn't help that the test stuff Daie pm'd me was back before the new bones were in place (the test had half of the painted bones as keyframes and the other half as interia sphere's... that did not turn out well in testing)...

Duh... I installed Daie Trepleen v2 into bodyslide this morning, and complete forgot about looking at the bone layout unit just now... shit, me and my absentmindedness...

On the Body... is it just the 7BUNP high or is it on all of the bodies?

Above pictures are with the basic "UNP" HDT slider for low and high, completely unmodified and made with the "Test 3 for 1.10".

Is there any particular reason to use the NiStringExtraData & Body.xml for the regular Unified UNP HDT bodies? Because it works without the animation glitches when i delete it and use the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml instead.

The dent under the arm is still a separate problem.

The issue you are seeing is due to bone Spine2 having some overspray (in green) on the underside of the arm.... I have fixed it and will have it the next test build...

post-321913-0-90918600-1421974765_thumb.jpg

Now the reason for the Nistring in the hdt body is for the leg bones mainly.

I've taken Daie's HDTvagina.xml from the Trepleen v2 set and made 2 new xml files.

One is for the plus body that has un7b labia and vagina bones along with the leg muscle bones.

The other is just the leg muscle bones and is for the HDT body.

I've talked to Groovetama about it on IRC and he explained that anything other then breast, belly, butt, SOS, and minor collison parts for the female hands in the default bbp female xml will cause problems.

That is why the HDT body points to the second XML (body.xml).

That is why the HDT Plus body points to a third XML (bodyplus.xml will be in test 4).

Groove said it didn't really matter where the second xml goes, as long as the extra stuff is not in the default female xml file it will not cause HDT to shit itself (so no using all in ones cause they break shit).

You can still point the female head to the default (which should allow collision between the female hands and female breasts on certain animations) and the body can pointed to the extra bits.

Armors that are leather based can be pointed to the body xml if the armor has been weighted with the leg bones.

In the future if someone does a HDT bone weight skirt and sets up a body inside the skirt with the hdt leg muscles a custom xml file would be need to get the skirt and leg muscle to work correctly and the nif would need a nistring to point to that custom xml.

Oh screw it...

I haven't had a chance to the turn the hands I built into .bsd data for the halo hands part yet (but I do have them).... 

And I haven't even gotten around to doing the feet... kinda been dicking around wtith xml file for the last couple of hours...

But here have a cookie

Unified Test Build 4 for V1.10 (Plus done, UNP done - hands and feet still need to be done, new xml for plus).7z

Lets see, cleaned up the weight painting for spine2 (just now), fixed the UN7B outputs being off by .35 on the Y axis, removed the belly, breast, and butt from the body.xml for the UNP HDT body (now the body will use the default xml of the end users choice).

Tinkered Daie's HDT Vagina XML to make the bodyplus.xml for the HDT Plus body... not sure it is going to work or not...

I tested plus in game and it didn't hang to her knees so that was a good sign...I think :huh:<_<:unsure::blink:

I would ask what program you are trying to open that with, but it looks like MO (which should have 7zip support).

I packed it the same as I always have with 7zip on ultra compression.

And it open's on my end and I can even extract from it... so no clue what's going on...

Edit: Uh if your using XP then it might take you past the character limit since I gave it a long ass name.... I just thought about that.

Using MO. And have windows 8.1 but, I will cut down the name and see if that helps :)

-C

EDIT: LOLOL It was the name. Well now we know even on windows 8, that's a problem lol Lemme check this out than. Oh.. where would the XML's be located? In the download? I don't see them there. Well I'll dig, see if I missed anything, thanks for your prompt reply :) 

-C

ok, as expected, whatever i did in the xml, had no effect. time for sleep now. will try new build after that. friday off, yay me.

i noticed in the base shapes in the testbuilds there's a stray weight from NPC Left Calf onto the inner right tigh, dunno if it has a negative effect, but might wanna clean that up before release :)

ok, as expected, whatever i did in the xml, had no effect. time for sleep now. will try new build after that. friday off, yay me.

i noticed in the base shapes in the testbuilds there's a stray weight from NPC Left Calf onto the inner right tigh, dunno if it has a negative effect, but might wanna clean that up before release :)

Argh... I forgot to turn that damn X-mirror off. It gets me everytime... f'n hate that option in Outfit Studio.

Dent in the arm + leg animation glitches are still present in test 4

:wacko: wtf :blink:   on the arms it doesn't look like a stray vert so the only thing I could think of was the weight paintings... I even cleaned up the clavicles cause they hit the same area on the underside of the arm.

For the leg's muscle bones... I may just have to run the base body thru mesh rigger and have it as a reciever from the modified Citrus Body (cause even cleaning and reapplying the weight in OS didn't fix your problem).

Okay screw it... what mod (hkx) file are you using to force the character into that T pose?

Have you had any other UNP body types in that pose, and did they not have problems?

If yes to the second question, then what body and can you compare the weight paintings for that part of the body (upper arm, upper arm twist, spine2, clavicle, etc) That may point me in the direction of what you are seeing....

Lastly up the hkx file (I'll convert it into a kf file and load it as in max with the body and skelly and see what is breaking where).

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can give on this.

Using MO. And have windows 8.1 but, I will cut down the name and see if that helps :)

-C

EDIT: LOLOL It was the name. Well now we know even on windows 8, that's a problem lol Lemme check this out than. Oh.. where would the XML's be located? In the download? I don't see them there. Well I'll dig, see if I missed anything, thanks for your prompt reply :)

-C

XML's are in the data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\ (god help me if I misspelled any of those folder names)....

Call'n it a day on mucking with this shit, on the bright side I know what bones to make into... oh I forgot already.... oh well I don't think I'm gonna mess with xml's any time soon.

Hey BTN, I'm not sure if you're still looking on fixing the hands, but here is a small video on how to use the Cut tool with Vertex Snap (in max):

I could do it if you want, but my exporters have been less then charitable when exporting the models with broken surfaces and such, so maybe you would have more luck.

Dent in the arm + leg animation glitches are still present in test 4

Okay screw it... what mod (hkx) file are you using to force the character into that T pose?

Have you had any other UNP body types in that pose, and did they not have problems?

If yes to the second question, then what body and can you compare the weight paintings for that part of the body (upper arm, upper arm twist, spine2, clavicle, etc) That may point me in the direction of what you are seeing....

The pose is from Halo's Poser 5.00, set#5 pose#61.

Probably under animations\custom5\CSS61.hkx in that download

I have already made reference images in this post: >Link<

The problem does not appear with the original 7BUNP body, for example.

No idea about the weight paintings and bones though.

Speaking of 7BUNP, the author just updated that mod with a big and epic change to the max weight body. Hopefully we get that updated version in v1.10 ;)

post-134589-0-42795200-1421986935_thumb.jpg

Oh and if you compare the images again, this new version also doesn't have the wrinkled fingers in the pose.

Since this is the most up to date UNP-HDT body, you could use it as a reference to fix those issues?

Doh.... yeah I haven't gotten around to the hands and feet yet,

Already guessed this, since the new sliders are not available in the hand/feet body categories. No need to upload the screenshots with ankle and wrist seams/gaps then.

With the wrong version used in "Test 2" you probably mean this:

attachicon.gifenb 2015_01_20 18_44_16_79.jpg(seam at the hip)

Or is this a common problem with UNP? Usually you don't see this in screenshots because people never zoom in that close with minimal FoV.

Currently i use this .xml for HDTPE: Fizzybutt's

Now this is realistically bouncy with the CBBE HDT Body, but has extremely low bounce with Unified UNP HDT. Probably best for sliders like 7BUNP / UNPetite / UNP Skinny with firm little "virgin tits".

This is collision enabled, so you could either add the entries for pussy bones from Daiemonics, or copy these bounce settings into Daiemonics.

(Note that i have NOT TESTED the collision with Unified UNP yet, still new Skyrim install adding mods one by one)

And now just for fun a little reference gallery what happens when you combine MCBM with 100% breast gravity, -100% Nipple Up and UNP Skinny:

Almost forgot that we can use all the basic BS2 sliders on top of the UNP morphs... this is still a fully supported feature, right?

I expect a LOT of people will be using BS2+Unified UNP in the future, once there are "converted conversions" for download. I personally will definitely convert the entire CT77 mod once this version is finished, hopefully Chronotrigger will give permission to publish it or even host it as addon for his mod.

this stuff looks promising :)

Well after spending a about 2 hours in max trying to freeze all vertices minus the 11 on the wrist of one hand and not being able to break the damn weld without screwing up the seam (need to cut them down to 3 intersections per vert and increase the amount of vertices on the wrist seam to 22, but the damn thing just doesn't want to do what I want it to do...

Why is it so hard to add 22 new vertices and rework the welds on the old 22 vertices (11 new per wrist)... Now I know why I stop'd messing around in max it never does what the hell I want it to do...

Anyway....So after waisting 2 hours in Max, I said screw it and pissed away the rest of the day playing different games (okay about 4 to 6 hours of that was in Skyrim).

I still can't get the damn collision to kick off between males and females (rolled thru Riften with the update to Sexlab Solutions in place and blew or shagged about everyone).... 

Then again I've never got the damn collision shit to work on my box. 

Now that I think about it I should have kicked off the masturbation animation and see if she can open herself up :unsure: ... oh well. Gonna go watch the idiot box for a little bit then crash.

-C

-C

Path length can get you in surprising ways. There were some oblivion mods that drove me nuts because they had rediculously long path names until I figured it out. (Textures and meshes would not show up in game even though I could see them in the directory).

Almost forgot that we can use all the basic BS2 sliders on top of the UNP morphs... this is still a fully supported feature, right?

I expect a LOT of people will be using BS2+Unified UNP in the future, once there are "converted conversions" for download. I personally will definitely convert the entire CT77 mod once this version is finished, hopefully Chronotrigger will give permission to publish it or even host it as addon for his mod.

I'm itching to convert the aradia dress lace outfit to my new body.... Well, once I find something that'll give me enough of a clue on how to do it without dropping a ton of confusion on me.

Making progress... I think :blink:

So far this morning I have added extra poly's to the hands and feet -_- .

post-321913-0-10362600-1422211561_thumb.jpg

With the extra vertices on the seam, they should conform better to the different shapes Unified outputs to... so I gotta rebuild the .bsd files for both the hands and the feet.

I pulled the V1.08 bodies out of mothball (cause they had the best bone layout bar none of all the ones I've painted to date).

I'm updating them with the new shape.

And finally running them thru mesh rigger to add the new bones (HDT leg bones, as well as RM breast and butt scale bones).

I've already added the NiStringExtraData to the nifs for both HDT bodies (UNP HDT and HDT Plus).

:cool:

I had to run the hands and feet thru mesh rigger with the original halo hands and feet as the template due to Max frag'n the bone weight painting when it exported :dodgy:.

So yeah I'm probably missing something on my max skills but I was able to add the vertices/polys without breaking the UV Map so screw it for now anyway... will pick Blabba's brain later to see where the hell I'm not doing in max to fix that weight painting stuff.

Making progress... I think :blink:

So yeah I'm probably missing something on my max skills but I was able to add the vertices/polys without breaking the UV Map so screw it for now anyway... will pick Blabba's brain later to see where the hell I'm not doing in max to fix that weight painting stuff.

Hi btn2k3

How did you add polys without changing the UV?

If you are still messing around with Halo's hands and feet and UV can you see if Race Menu hands and feet nail overlays work properly with them?

In the past I have not been able to get them to show up properly, It works with other hands and feet meshes tho.

Everyone say Thankyou to Zquad1 (the resident Demonfet Armor and clothing Converter hear on LL).

I PM'd him yesterday evening to see if he could fix the issue with the UV map on the hands and feet... and he did it in short order.

So I'll pack up a V6 build shortly (running the bodies thru Mesh rigger again to redo the shoulder, upper arm, and forearm bends again).

The elbows were not bending correctly in test build 5 (I thought I had those corrected in v1.08, that might have been what changed for v1.09 doh).

So yeah...  again Thanks to Zquad1 we have the a corrected UV map on the up poly'd wrist and ankle seams of  Halo's hands and feet... yay.

As for the RM overlay it may call on the hands being the first mesh in the nif... I'll check and see where they are (they should be at the top though).

Note: with both the hands and the feet they have a secondary mesh inside the nif for nails (on the hands it is just the nail tips though). So evn if RM overlays for Fingernails and toesnails work, they may look strange as the nail will probably set ontop of the overlay (especially for the toe nail). If you don't want the extra nail you can open up the hands in bodyslide and delete the nail mesh and export current export nif and save over the original. Then do the same for the feet.

EDIT by the Idjit:

This is where I current am build wise...

There is a slight deformation in the upper back under the arm in certain stances (stealth replacer I use places my character on one need when sneaking but not moving). The arms how ever seam to bend correctly at the wrist, elbows, and shoulders so yay for that... I'm thinking what I'm seeing is possibly a little overspray from the clavicle bones uder the arms (I'll tinker with it and see what happens).

Unified Test Build 6 for V1.10.7z

And for those that use the large bottom women...

Found out while playing the female female 69 animation that when I tweaked the bone weights I ended up with the thigh bones being painted onto the ass in a light blue (when looking at the bones in outfit studio). That should have been dark blue as it touches but should not affect the ass.

Needless to say when that animation would kick off into the 3rd or 4th part the ass would distort due to the bones conflicting with each other...

so Build 7 with the thigh bone weight painting adjusted...

Unified Test Build 7 for V1.10 (Fixed Thigh weight painting on ass).7z

I was really hoping to get to the hanging from the ceiling animation in CD's embasy scene but Elien got smacked by the door when she opened the cell and was thrown into god knows where... so I exited the game and cleaned up the thigh weight painting...

Back to testing in game :)

Side note: it takes me longer to upload the fix then it does to fix it.... damn I need a better internet connection.

Oh and I still haven't added in the UNPB Chapi to the Plus side (oh well no biggie it's only a slighter larger breast size then UNPB redux aka UNPB in Unified).