=_= I just erased my whole post by accident, so here we go again.

I found a neck gap on the cherry hot, cleavage and oppai 7b bodies. All at 100 weights. I found this under the Unified UNP HDT+, used the UN7b preset and changed the sliders to the bodies mentioned having removed the 100 from the un7b body, as I read in the OP that two 100 weights were ugly and.. yes I found that to be true.

As to the texture issue, I found that I was using a muscle map (that I've used for ages) that was incompatible and that's what was causing the discoloration on the pussy. All fixed now that its removed :)

As to the belly weights, I do understand actually. I use a pregnancy mod myself, since my game play is more "realism/consequences" kind of thing. And I do get fussy about how the belly looks >.> 

But I do understand :) One must always do things to their own tastes and its understandable. 

Alrighty I think that was all that I said previously :) Thank you so much for the mod. OH! Yes I forgot, there are still spikes beneath the breasts. 

Screen_Shot2778.png

Screen_Shot2774.png

Screen_Shot2775.png

Screen_Shot2776.png

Screen_Shot2781.png

Thanks for the mod :)

-C

Those spikes are exactly what I meant when I wrote about belly weighting. It's very animation dependant when those do appear and I've no idea if its the belly weighting at all thats causing them. Could the weightings conflict with each other somehow? As that is where belly and breast weights overlap slightly. Not that big of a deal as you can easily copy weighting from another body but still.

I've been staying out of the whole HDT thing because A) It seemed awfully complicated to install and B ) I wasn't sure if I could find smaller/more realistic bust sizes for it to work with. This mod convinced me to give it a shot and it took me like 5 minutes to go from downloading to testing it. It seems to be working perfectly first try, so thank you *very* much for giving me that push to give it a shot.

That is strange image set, as it also looked like you were having distortion on the right forearm when your character held her arm under her breast.

I guess the next question is:

Which xml set are you using?

Cause... Gravity for breast sag is actually in the xml file and collision data is in there as well.

I'm using Carloss32's all in one with weapon bounce, breast collision, and belly bounce.

I have been thinking of tweaking the belly jiggle out of that  XML, cause it is annoying on a hot little chick to have her six pack bouncing every time she crouches.

I am still searching for a good collision enabled hdtm.file...

As I would love for the guys to be able to play with the females breasts and get them to actually move....

Plus if collision could be enabled between male and female on a hdt v14.28 setup.......

I would do my damnedest to find (and at worst try to create) an xml with the extra settings for Alan's UN7B P bones....

Worst case scenario would be to copy some of Bla Bla's HDT P bone data for collision and spring settings and combine that data with the bone names that Alan went with.

So let me know what XML file you are using and what not... As the weight painting on the breasts stop at the where the breasts underside connects to the body and the belly weight painting should stop before it gets to the breast (unless I screwed up somehow on the weight painting).

I know next to nothing about weight painting but to me it seems that belly weighting doesn't stop before breasts? Also you to my understanding you cant really do such deformations with .xml files as they only affect bones, which are tied to a mesh with painting(? :P).

post-19297-0-45916100-1416314502_thumb.png

That is strange image set, as it also looked like you were having distortion on the right forearm when your character held her arm under her breast.

I guess the next question is:

Which xml set are you using?

Cause... Gravity for breast sag is actually in the xml file and collision data is in there as well.

I'm using Carloss32's all in one with weapon bounce, breast collision, and belly bounce.

I have been thinking of tweaking the belly jiggle out of that  XML, cause it is annoying on a hot little chick to have her six pack bouncing every time she crouches.

I am still searching for a good collision enabled hdtm.file...

As I would love for the guys to be able to play with the females breasts and get them to actually move....

Plus if collision could be enabled between male and female on a hdt v14.28 setup.......

I would do my damnedest to find (and at worst try to create) an xml with the extra settings for Alan's UN7B P bones....

Worst case scenario would be to copy some of Bla Bla's HDT P bone data for collision and spring settings and combine that data with the bone names that Alan went with.

So let me know what XML file you are using and what not... As the weight painting on the breasts stop at the where the breasts underside connects to the body and the belly weight painting should stop before it gets to the breast (unless I screwed up somehow on the weight painting).

Hai hai, 

Just got home and saw this, its FREEZING but on to your question. This is the HDTM file that I am using: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/35885-minous-hdt-physics/

This gave the most natural sag (I've found) that made the bombshell breasts look like they should and not so umm... gravity defying.... 

Oh as to the stomach. Whilst I was trying it out, my character was expecting so I had a look at her belly too and it was very errm.. scrunched, didn't look natural at all.  Last time I did try the body, the belly was too low to be natural, but it was rounded like it should be. So I dunno...

I hope this helps :) I have fun trying new bodies, so I wouldn't mind helping if you had need of any testing or anything of that nature :) 

Keep warm!

-C

thanks a lot for this uber awesome mod! this should definitely prove interesting, also due to the + feature ;)

//edit: i seem to have the slightest offset between body and head mesh (certainly less than .35), it's only visible at some angles.

is there an offset between UNPB TBBP 2.5.2 and your HDT+ ? (had the same issue  with hand and feet before i used Halo's).

in general, is there any easy way to calculate offsets in Nifskope or OS, or is that all done by hand (and eyes)?

Is that mod based on UNP high poly body mesh or it's just CBBE with UV map from UNP + sliders?

Unified UNP (base, BBP, TBBP, and HDT) started as a 6850 vertices count 7B Bombshell Body that was reshaped into a CBBE shape.

It has the High Poly Count and UV mapping for the standard 7B/UNPB body types.

UNP bodies were bumped up from the 6644 vertices count to 6850.

The Unified UNP HDT Plus started life as a UN7B body that was reshaped into a CBBE shape.

It has over 9k vertices (mainly with the extra's being between the legs).

The Base shape being a CBBE shape, just makes it easier to body slide armors from CBBE sets to the different UNP body types that are included in this package.

And yes, you have to use a UNP skin set for the Unified UNP, and UN7B skin set for the Plus version. Otherwise things will not line up properly.

I believe I covered this in the op, or in the 1 post which has different pictures and what not.

EDIT: YEP ITS IN THE FIRST 2 PARAGRAPHS IN THE OP.

Maybe I should put it in multiply colors and a different font to stick out more.... damn.

I'm faily new to BodySlide (Didn't know what I was missing, oh no.) Not sure if I'm missing something here, but are there no sliders for separate body parts?

I've built the perfect (in my eyes) preset for SLC CBBE 3.3 in BodySlide, there's no way to transfer that shape to the Unified UNP?

If there is a way, how can I achieve that?

Forgive my ignorance and thanks for making this!

*Edit: I know I can just slap the preset onto the CBBE HDT Body, but it doesn't have the nice looking ladyparts. :>

Quick question or maybe a hint on what I need to do to get this with BS2, but would it be possible to combine the chest area with Cleavage and the rest of the body with standard UNP? I'm trying to rig a few outfits like those of Keos and fake the 'tight fat' areas, and cleavage seems to be hitting the spots correctly, however, it has that extra thigh bump by default which doesn't work unless the armor has some tight leggings on it.

Either way, still kudos for the work!

I'm faily new to BodySlide (Didn't know what I was missing, oh no.) Not sure if I'm missing something here, but are there no sliders for separate body parts?

I've built the perfect (in my eyes) preset for SLC CBBE 3.3 in BodySlide, there's no way to transfer that shape to the Unified UNP?

*Edit: I know I can just slap the preset onto the CBBE HDT Body, but it doesn't have the nice looking ladyparts. :>

Quick question or maybe a hint on what I need to do to get this with BS2, but would it be possible to combine the chest area with Cleavage and the rest of the body with standard UNP? I'm trying to rig a few outfits like those of Keos and fake the 'tight fat' areas, and cleavage seems to be hitting the spots correctly, however, it has that extra thigh bump by default which doesn't work unless the armor has some tight leggings on it.

To answer both... currently there are no sliders for shape adjustment.

This toolset outputs in the multiple UNP body types, but does not allow you to mix and match parts from each type into a body.

That is something that currently I can't do... it would be hard as hell to get it setup and yes it would be nice, but no it is more then I can currently do....

Just wonder, I have an issue of big neck seams if I have pette 100% for low and UNPB 100% for high, is that a know issue of it is something wrong on my settings?

That is strange as all of the neck seams are the same between the original shapes and each body that Unifed spits out.

What body weight are you seeing this with, 0, 25, 50, 75, 99, or 100 or something in between?

If the neck seam is fine at a base weight of 0 and fine at 100.... Then it is the game engine (as Skyrim takes the 0 and the 1 and bulids everthing thing from 01 to 99. Zero/0 and 100 are the actual base bodies that Body Slide creates... so check those.

Also is this from Unified v1.04 or from a previous version?

And which set Unified UNP, BBP, TBBP, HDT, or HDT Plus (the first 4 are identical, the last one is based on UN7B's body so it is slightly different in a certain area).

To answer both... currently there are no sliders for shape adjustment.

This toolset outputs in the multiple UNP body types, but does not allow you to mix and match parts from each type into a body.

That is something that currently I can't do... it would be hard as hell to get it setup and yes it would be nice, but no it is more then I can currently do....

Just wonder, I have an issue of big neck seams if I have pette 100% for low and UNPB 100% for high, is that a know issue of it is something wrong on my settings?

That is strange as all of the neck seams are the same between the original shapes and each body that Unifed spits out.

What body weight are you seeing this with, 0, 25, 50, 75, 99, or 100 or something in between?

If the neck seam is fine at a base weight of 0 and fine at 100.... Then it is the game engine (as Skyrim takes the 0 and the 1 and bulids everthing thing from 01 to 99. Zero/0 and 100 are the actual base bodies that Body Slide creates... so check those.

And which set Unified UNP, BBP, TBBP, HDT, or HDT Plus (the first 4 are identical, the last one is based on UN7B's body so it is slightly different in a certain area).

Alrighty, thanks for your answer. :)

I tried UNP with TBBP, BBP or HDT on ver 1.04, all with the neck seam (even on vanilla heads). And this issue only happens if I use the Pette Hi for the low. No neck seam at all if the low is using Pette Lo 100% even for custom face mods at all range of weight (I have tried console command "snpcw" from 000 to 100).

By the way, does this body mesh has belly nods support(for preg mods)?

Hi, been using this now for about a week, and I like to use the body shapes in what I concider a sensible manner, so since I was planning a play through with a ranger/stealth type I went for the top model version of this as its slim and agile looking. So far working and looking perfect in my game. A couple things to note; for top model what applied for the original applies to this, you need to copy the femalehand 0 mesh and rename it to 1 and overwrite the origional femalehand 1 mesh, and also the foot meshes as top model's feet and hands stay the same size at 0 to 100. Also for those wondering about pubic hair, I found a mod here at LL called painted lady redone that adds 3d pubic hair via race menu in the hair section. The cbbe one looks to fit just right, hope this info helps and thanks for the wonderful mod.

I tried UNP with TBBP, BBP or HDT on ver 1.04, all with the neck seam (even on vanilla heads). And this issue only happens if I use the Pette Hi for the low. No neck seam at all if the low is using Pette Lo 100% even for custom face mods at all range of weight (I have tried console command "snpcw" from 000 to 100).

By the way, does this body mesh has belly nods support(for preg mods)?

This is good information to know as I've never really tried using a high for the low, I thought they would work.

I'll have to pick Cell's brain for an answer on that one.

I know from talking to Cell about body slide that it does some things in the background for the seams on the zero weight for the CBBE side, but since the bsd file isn't in the unp stuff that I created I didn't think it would do anything to the neck seam on the Unified stuff...

Hi, been using this now for about a week, and I like to use the body shapes in what I concider a sensible manner, so since I was planning a play through with a ranger/stealth type I went for the top model version of this as its slim and agile looking. So far working and looking perfect in my game. A couple things to note; for top model what applied for the original applies to this, you need to copy the femalehand 0 mesh and rename it to 1 and overwrite the origional femalehand 1 mesh, and also the foot meshes as top model's feet and hands stay the same size at 0 to 100. Also for those wondering about pubic hair, I found a mod here at LL called painted lady redone that adds 3d pubic hair via race menu in the hair section. The cbbe one looks to fit just right, hope this info helps and thanks for the wonderful mod.

Yeah I guess I should have mentioned that if you are using one of the body types you will need to use the hands and feet for that body type.

So yeah... Top Model uses the 0 weight for high and low on the hands and feet.

Sevenbase Bombshell uses the 1 weight for high and low on the hands and feet.

Most of the others actually use the 0 for the low and 1 for the high (I can't remember what UN7B does).

I don't know if this is right place to ask this, but anyways am having a problem...... thought I would try out the bodyslide and what happens is that I have the female 1 nif loaded go to next screen to load the remodeled armor by chronotrigger77 with hdt etc., and when i try to open that folder bodydlide crashes. Does this mean I need to have cbbe body installed with mebbe the esp disabled? Just seems odd as it's the main mod folder itself that I cannot open without crash.

I don't know if this is right place to ask this, but anyways am having a problem...... thought I would try out the bodyslide and what happens is that I have the female 1 nif loaded go to next screen to load the remodeled armor by chronotrigger77 with hdt etc., and when i try to open that folder bodydlide crashes. Does this mean I need to have cbbe body installed with mebbe the esp disabled? Just seems odd as it's the main mod folder itself that I cannot open without crash.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259/?

So you have pulled CT77's Bodyslide set off of nexus, installed it, fired up Bodyslide, then Outfit Studio, then loaded one of CT77's Projects and it crashes?

I was able to do it with no problem what so ever.

post-321913-0-33156900-1416880890_thumb.jpg

In under 15 minutes I was able to load, delete base shape, load new reference, conform to sliders, fix clipping, and move on for both the blades and the daedric...

I'm gonna go watch Scorpion and NCIS LA, then I'll tinker some more...

You gonna add body by leito as a shape option?

DAMNIT where were you last week when I was asking for all of the UNP bodies that I didn't already know about.....

I'll think about it... right now I'm mucking around with CT77's Skimpy Body slide set...

post-321913-0-44087500-1416932123_thumb.jpg

Now that I think about it... any body that is added to Unified's package, after a project/set it done in OS...will need to be added reloaded, and reworked to add the new sliders....

So:

How close is Leito's v2.0 to any of the shapes that are already included?

Is it close to DG, UNPC, UNPCH?

Does it use the latest version of xpmse for the skeleton or is it using the legacy xpmse skeleton?

Side Note: You all should know I'm a lazy person by nature, hell I've been trying to offload this project to Cell since I started it :lol:

Anyhow, back to playing around in Outfit Studio....

Oh and for those that are wondering where the Lush Set A is... Well I gotta redo everything I had initially done cause v1.4 of Lush Set A removed 2 armor sets and added in some other armor sets and yeah... all the shit I did can go in the trashcan cause I gotta start from scratch (he removed the nipple piercings from the milk slave set and made them separate items).

So yeah I'll get back to Lush's Set A when I get back to it...

Edit... I think I've been stairing at the screen to long... nothing looks right any more.

post-321913-0-17048400-1416954660_thumb.jpg

Not safe for your mind

Well I figured out where the little spikes on the bottom of the breast come from if you character bends her back to much.

Its from the bone weight NPC Spine1.

post-321913-0-07659200-1417092256_thumb.jpg

On the base CBBE body it doesn't show as much in game as the breast are low enough on the torso, but on bodies that raise the breast it becomes a problem.

So pretty much every Sevenbase body with raised breast (and Top Model) will see small spikes on the bottom of the breast if the character bends in a certain way.

I actually saw it for myself while playing thru the mod - Cleaner Castle Vocure (or what ever it's called).

post-321913-0-28018400-1417092378_thumb.jpg

And yeah while looking I saw the belly weight going way to high... so I'll fix that as well.

But it's Turkey day hear in the U.S.

So look for an update some time next week.

Note: If someone is good at tweaking textures I could use a Khajit Skin and a Argonian Skin with the main body having UN7B extra bits added to it (all 3 for each diffuse, normal, and spec).

Don't worry about the feet part (as that would chop up the beast races tail on the texture).

For the feet, just use Halo's high poly set and the standard beast feet will show up just fine.

Currently working on V1.05

It should include bone fixes for the spine1 as well as the belly bone.

Will also include Body By Leito v2 in both the UNP and plus sides.

I'll also rebuild the resource 7zip file with everything that has been updated (including this time the lattice files that I used).

I'm currently redoing all of the bodies for the plus side.

Reason:

1. Some of the neck seams were off when the body moved, but when standing stationary the neck seam was fine (in the combat stance for dual wielding 1h weapons the neck is fine).

2. Some of the labia/vagina's looked like they had been beaten with a tenderizer and would only get worse when I tried to smooth them.

I've gone about building the base bodies to create the object files from this time starting with the actual UN7B 1 body and created some sliders that would go from the base UN7B shape to the different unp shapes. That and I masked off the labia area when outputing the nif's (so it stayed the same shape as it was on the UN7B body).

The end result looks better.... now I just have to check them against the original bodies (do the vertices to vertices comparison, smooth where needed, and pray the seams didn't get fucked up).

So yeah probably in a day or so once I'm satisfied I'll release v1.05