fixed the un7b unp sliders, fixed the base.nif used for plus body... I hope it does better when converting over to the shapes....

Still gotta redo the UNPB 0 and 1's and the neck seam for the UNPK 0 and UNPK bonus 0....

Then I'll start tinkering with Plus...

Then I'll do the hands and feet....

Then well I'll probably take a damn nap

Doh.... yeah I haven't gotten around to the hands and feet yet,

Already guessed this, since the new sliders are not available in the hand/feet body categories. No need to upload the screenshots with ankle and wrist seams/gaps then.

With the wrong version used in "Test 2" you probably mean this:

post-134589-0-97719400-1421779850_thumb.jpg(seam at the hip)

Or is this a common problem with UNP? Usually you don't see this in screenshots because people never zoom in that close with minimal FoV.

Currently i use this .xml for HDTPE: Fizzybutt's

Now this is realistically bouncy with the CBBE HDT Body, but has extremely low bounce with Unified UNP HDT. Probably best for sliders like 7BUNP / UNPetite / UNP Skinny with firm little "virgin tits".

This is collision enabled, so you could either add the entries for pussy bones from Daiemonics, or copy these bounce settings into Daiemonics.

(Note that i have NOT TESTED the collision with Unified UNP yet, still new Skyrim install adding mods one by one)

And now just for fun a little reference gallery what happens when you combine MCBM with 100% breast gravity, -100% Nipple Up and UNP Skinny:

post-134589-0-28942000-1421780395_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-06663400-1421780407_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-25094300-1421780418_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-53675600-1421780429_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-75528000-1421780440_thumb.jpg

post-134589-0-76989900-1421780478_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-17900500-1421780490_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-60815800-1421780501_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-91028500-1421780640_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-57992000-1421780524_thumb.jpg

post-134589-0-93894400-1421780535_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-11112600-1421780547_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-39696600-1421780558_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-73100500-1421780569_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-89712700-1421780580_thumb.jpg

Almost forgot that we can use all the basic BS2 sliders on top of the UNP morphs... this is still a fully supported feature, right?

I expect a LOT of people will be using BS2+Unified UNP in the future, once there are "converted conversions" for download. I personally will definitely convert the entire CT77 mod once this version is finished, hopefully Chronotrigger will give permission to publish it or even host it as addon for his mod.

And here I was thinking of making a new version called "Unified UNP System Killer" based on the 30k UNPSH body....

I actually have the body going thru KGtools lattice builder right now trying to make a smooth as 30k CBBE shaped body...

Just so ya know thats 3x Citrus's poly/vertices count :s....

Actually most of the Bodyslide 2 presets should work with test 2 as the base shape is a curve for curve match to the base cbbe shape (worst case users will have to manually input the sliders settings to where they were and then save it as a preset for unified).

Some people don't know that you can also use the breast, butt, hip, calf, thigh, arm sliders from the area morphs along with a single body slider to make something completely crazy.

Ya know... Like you think the hips are not wide enough on zggb-r2... flip the hip slider to 100, flip the hipbone slider to 100, and throw in some chubby thigh and I doubt she'd be able to fit thru the doors of skyrim ;)

Now I could probably take all of Stuffed Bunnies sliders from v.5 beta and set them to 100 on a UNPB shape export each individuall as a full body. Then convert each new body from a unpb body to a cbbe and then use that as slider data... but that would just be a lot of work, for things people may or may not use....

Hell I figure with 34 or so base shapes to output to, plus the cbbe sliders to tinker with... people should be happy (if not screw em.... :lol: )

Yeah well the real CBBE HDT presets are an art on its own, i'm often amazed what others come up with.

Some people might actually use this mod just because they prefer CBBE, but want to use a certain UNP skin which isn't available for CBBE.

On topic of the BS2 sliders, some of them have the exact opposite effect on the U-UNP body - for example "Nipple Size".

Yeah well the real CBBE HDT presets are an art on its own, i'm often amazed what others come up with.

Some people might actually use this mod just because they prefer CBBE, but want to use a certain UNP skin which isn't available for CBBE.

On topic of the BS2 sliders, some of them have the exact opposite effect on the U-UNP body - for example "Nipple Size".

The Nipple Size, Breasts, BreastSmall, Arms, Legs sliders (possibly more) are inverted in the CBBE slider set XML so they look correct to the user.

The Nipple Size, Breasts, BreastSmall, Arms, Legs sliders (possibly more) are inverted in the CBBE slider set XML so they look correct to the user.

As always i don't understand the coding logic behind it, but i know that you know what you're talking about :)

Maybe we should make a list of sliders that come up reversed, so people can fix their presets. Or could this be edited for the U-UNP files so they work correct?

If it's just in the xml as what is what on the preset of slider at 0 and slider at 100 or if slider is negated or what then yeah I'ld need to know...

On that note: test 3... got Plus done...

Still gotta to the hands and feet.... but I'm done for today... I started messing with this around 9 or 10 this morning and its now 6 this evening...

Unified Test Build 3 for V1.10 (Plus done, UNP done - hands and feet still need to be done).7z

Now play nice, and don't break shit...

One slider is always set at 100% by default in CBBE (Nipple Distance), so loading any CBBE preset would probably double the nippledistance in U-UNP compared to what it should be.

The other thing is that Nipple Size, Legs etc have a reverse effect in U-UNP. They start at 0% in CBBE and U-UNP by default, but positive values in U-UNP reduce their size instead of increasing it.

Just tested the UNPK-Bonus bodies in game, i think you already wrote that UNPK + UNPSH are pretty much pushing the limit of the vertex count. But it looks better in-game than in the BS2 preview. Nothing else to report so far, gonna wait for the hands+feet update then :)

The one that is default to 100 on the Cbbe side is one that I didn't do, it's hidden when looking at the list in body slide, but it is close to the bottom of the list when looking in Outfit Studio.

Slider  name is ... SmallSeam

That one is hidden in body slide and has the setting of small=100 and big=0.

It's what turns the 1 bodies seams to the 0 body in Bodyslide for CBBE.

I did not include that one cause it would screw up a lot of the UNP shapes.

I did however include a neck slider that by default is set to 0 but if you want a to use a high weight as a low set that one to 100.

And if you want to use a low weight as a high, then set it to -100. (the same as inverting it).

The other slider I did not include from CBBE's side was the Groin, as it's pretty useless when you have premade bodies as a full slider... that and it looked funny as hell when it was enabled and one of the body sliders were enabled.

The nipple length slider doesn't work correctly due to the vertices that it pulls from... I really need to figure out how to get that one to work correctly... but it inverting nipple length will flatten them out (which I've had to use that setting on a couple of baseshapes in outfits to keep the nipples from poking threw).

Yeah I'll muck with the hands and feet tomorrow... I figure 8 to 10 hours of messing with meshes, object files, and .bsd slider data files is enough for one day.... gonna get some game time in :)

Is it possible to just use batch build in BS2 to build CT77 Remodeled Armor to Unified UNP (I would like to shape it to CHSBHC)?

If there are additional manual step to do (since there are vertrice and texture difference), do we have guide?

Check out the Nexus page:

How to build a Unified UNP armor set from a CBBE Body Slide set:

You need to open the project in Outfit Studio.

1. With the project open delete the base shape (cbbe body).

2. Pick which Unified UNP set you want to use (no bounce, BBP, TBBP, HDT, or HDT Plus) as a reference.

Select your Unified UNP type from the reference sections template drop down.

3. Copy the bone weights of the base shape into the different parts of the project (the meshes in the top right window).

4. Conform to all sliders - This will conform all of the parts of the project to the sliders.

5. Now One at a Time: put a slider to 100 and check for clipping.

Fix clipping and once clipping has been fixed for that slider, flip that slider back to zero and move to the next slider.

6. When all slider have been checked for clipping (and Fixed) you can then "save the project as".

7. On the "Save Project as" Window for the Base Shape (torso parts of armors) leave the option "Copy reference shape into outift" checked.

This will put the Unified UNP base shape into the armor.

7a. For Items that are not the Torso section uncheck the option "Copy reference shape into outfit". That option is only needed in the torso section.

Basically you need to edit every single "BS2 Outfit" that you want to convert with these steps.

Once you understand how it works, it is very fast routine work - the hardest parts of making BS2 conversions are already done by the original authors.

There are a few things i have to add in that guide:

• You cannot delete the baseshape from a project in BS 2.2d, instead use "load reference..." first, then delete the base shape
  • After loading projects like CT77's with Zap Sliders, you have to use "load outfit..." and import the base mesh from the "ShapeData" folders - otherwise some stuff like panties are missing completely
  • Not sure about his, but AFAIK you need to apply both "copy bone weights" and "conform to sliders" for all modular meshes for the CT77 outfits - right click in the mesh list instead of using the top menu
  • To adjust sliders, you have to click on "Edit" at the left of the slider which will activate the slider and make only this one editable - then make sure you ALWAYS have the mesh selected in the list that you want to edit (deforming the base shape by accident will ruin the conversion)
  • Zap Sliders have to be re-added before you save the project - important because otherwise some outfits will have duplicate chest/belt etc. pieces

Note:

If you only want a certain shape for your own conversion (like UNPB), you only need to adjust the UNPB-Low and UNPB-High sliders. This will obviously reduce the required time by... a lot, compared to adjusting all possible U-UNP sliders.

Most UNP shapes however work extremely well, usually there's just a little clipping here and there.

@guk

Thanks.  Quite confusing, will try to understand first.   :blush:

Trust me it's so easy that everyone can do this :)

Just follow his step by step guide, if anything is unclear read my additions.

(there's probably more to add, but i got 1 test outfit complete anyway although i had no idea about Outfit Studio before this)

Plan is to do all the sliders for myself, simply because i like to change presets every other day - might as well publish it when i get permission, although i can't promise identical quality like the original.

And some sliders like "Manga Body" look like there's gonna be trouble, because the amount of vertices is very limited in most outfits.

I'm gonna start comparing some reference outfits and see if it's possible without ending up with a completely blocky shape.

Update:

Just tested the probably most difficult outfit:

post-134589-0-52508200-1421859376_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-84371900-1421859358_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-83283800-1421859371_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-63570100-1421859363_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-61020800-1421859366_thumb.jpg

1. UNP: tiny pixel clipping (near the red dot in the center of the red circle).
  2. 7B Bombshell: Little bit more in the same spot.
  3. MCBM: This is already nasty. Took about 5 minutes to fix, because the front of the chest are 3 separate meshes. Final result in-game completely uncertain.
  4. Manga: o.O After inflating the mesh, it seems impossible to align the chest trims. Not to mention that the chest gets pointy like a wizard hat. Either i'll skip the Manga Body altogether, or leave instructions that people have to use zap sliders.

TBH with the manga body, it might be best if someone would fix these outfits in Blender because  the rescaling problems seem impossible to fix in OS.

Anytime I try to move any sliders higher (low or high weight) the vag extends downward. What's happening? Tried this from the first release thru to the latest and same result. Like the body BTW. Tried to build the body anyway and it shows in game. Please help.

Select the "Zero'd Sliders" preset first.

You can ONLY use one UNP slider for low, and one for high. By default there already are one each active.

(you still can add the standard Bodyslide 2 sliders below and save presets)

I'm afraid there is a problem with the body in Test 3:

post-134589-0-53677100-1421888584_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-93166800-1421888589_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-24470700-1421888597_thumb.jpg

1. Original 7BUNP body

2. + 3. Unified UNP - 7BUNP version

Very big dent under the arms as you can see. Noticed this with other sliders before rebuilding the body for these pics.

And i'm not sure if the regular UUNP-HDT body is also connected to the additional hdt.xml file, but for whatever reason there is practically no bounce.

Greetings, 

Small question, since I've been wanting to try this out with my own textures I've been using, (Well they aren't mine, I downloaded them and such I just meant the ones i prefer to use) and of course I don't have a version that would work with the Plus. But I went on the UN7B page and was able to get the thingie that basically tells you how to transform a texture to work with the lady parts. (Sorry for my lack of technical terms) My question would be, how does one change a DDS file into something that's usuable within Photoshop? When I attempt to open it, it won't open. Thus I'm a bit frustrated. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

-C

As an aside, I tried the Unified and actually it looked pretty good to me. Even worked with the CBBE sliders, I made something rather unique. Though I did not note the underarm problem the poster above did, so I will look at it again, and see if I have it too. Thanks for all your works :) Its much appreciated!!

If it's just in the xml as what is what on the preset of slider at 0 and slider at 100 or if slider is negated or what then yeah I'ld need to know...

On that note: test 3... got Plus done...

Still gotta to the hands and feet.... but I'm done for today... I started messing with this around 9 or 10 this morning and its now 6 this evening...

attachicon.gifUnified Test Build 3 for V1.10 (Plus done, UNP done - hands and feet still need to be done).7z

Now play nice, and don't break shit...

If you want to try / testing the Alan's HDT Vagina with UNP HDT body Plus, try with this two XML file.. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-working-vagina-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support/page-66?do=findComment&comment=1056615

^_^

Test 2... now with more sliders...

UNKP Bonus, CNHF reg, CNHF bonus, MCBM, Venus, ZGGB-R2, Manga, and CHSBHC (yeah the last 2 should raise an eyebrow or two).

Next up to rebuild the plus side:

Sliders (oh its only about 120 or so maybe more)....

Bones (gotta add the new ones from Citrus)

add in the nistringextra data tag, and then go from there...

Then rebuild the halo hands and halo feet...

I'm moving fast so if any that are testing can check (double/triple check) the neck, wrist, and ankle seams on the different weights I would be much much much appreciative :sleepy:

attachicon.gifUnified UNP Test Build for v1.10 test 2.7z

uhhh what? you got a slider for mine? well that makes me very very happy, I gotta take a look into this when I got my stuff done and am back to modding

How would one go about to use the data of any of the Unified Sliders and turn them into a reverse (Converto Style) Slider? (or do you plan to add all bodies supported by unified to converto aswell?)

//edit: started out with Base shape i want to convert, new slider, loaded Unified Slider to shape and inverted, looks fair enough (no clue if hell will break lose, but w/e :D).

So many questions.... lets see...

Converto will be redone to convert to the new base shape (which is a better CBBE 1 shape) and I'll add all of the additional bodies I've done to it when I get to work on it...

For DDS files in Photoshop you need the DDS plugin (google it) or you can use Paint.net which comes with DDS support and is a free program.  May also want to download Nvidia WTV (windows texture viewer) program (google Nvidia WTV and click on the one that points to nvidia's page). With WTV you you can see what kind of DDS file you are playing with (RGB8, ARGB8, DXT5, DXT1, etc) you will need to know that when you save the .dds file cause if you save it in the wrong format it may not look as good as it did originally...

Need to modify the UN7B sliders for both Plus and regular (the body needs to move forward on the Y axis by .35)... Had that happen before in a prior build and I thought I had corrected it in the resources folder (guess I didn't).

I have run into a slight snag with the wrist seams on a couple of the bodies.

Some of the older shapes when they were converted over to the higher poly shapes had double the amount of vertices on the wrist seam then Halo's High Poly hands.

This is causing a problem due to it being double (with every other vert having a mount point in the body to match the wrist).

Image of what I'm talkilng about

post-321913-0-93953400-1421939555_thumb.jpg

In the shot is the CHBSHC body and you can see where the extra vert's give the body wrist seam a more rounded shape, and where the wrist seam in the hands can not match up.

I wish I knew how to add vert's to a mesh in Max cause then I'ld just fix the damn hands, and call it a day... But I'm not that good with Max, and I'm am completely all thumb's in Blender so... what to do???

For now I'll just list this warning... CNHF, DreamGirl, CHSBHC, and one or two others may not turn out well on the wrist seams.... unless someone can add more vert's the the hands wrist seam, this probably will stay as it is...

Now I need to do the feet, I'm hoping I don't run into a similar issue... but there is a chance it will happen with the ankle seams as well...

On the bright side, I have all the other hands fixed up and ready to turn into object files to be used to create .bsd files. (Oh and I cheated: I load the default 1 high poly hands, and inverted the unp high slider to get the wrist to match the base shape of Unified.... then I built each hand shape from that point.... but without the extra vert's those 4 or 5 body types are going to be off...).

The other option would be to try and flatten out the vert's on the body's wrist steam, but mucking with single vert's in OS tends to go bad real quick for me...