Hey guys, I'm trying to get Bodyslide 2/UUNP Special up and running but I had a few questions.

How would I go about using the TextureBlend program included with Bodyslide to add the vagina textures onto a different texture set such as Real Girls or Mature Skin Textures? I can't seem to get any files to show up in the source area to modify. (If that's even how you do it.) I looked at the Tutorial on the TexBlend NMM page but it wasn't really any help.

When I have the Havok Object equipped to test if everything is working sometimes my characters stomach, breasts, and vagina start spazzing out. It's mostly the stomach that bothers me though. Is this something fixable or is it just a random HDT thing?

EDIT: Figured out TexBlend. #ModOrganizer probz

Still trying to figure out the spazzing.

Thank you for all the responses, so I got the Havok object on me and I give it to the NPC through console command.

Here are some observations:

1) when unequipped, the Vagina is hanging loose with lips moving here and there like low hanging drapes. However when Havok object is equipped the vagina appears well shut but obviously still 'moving'.

2) even with character races checked in sexlab and character heights still adjusted automatically the animations are still off.

3) Havok object equipped Male character sex with Havok object equipped female show some improvement but no proper collision though the animation is off significantly hence I doubt its a good way to judge the collision.

4) there is a slight bug after sex animation that the vagina's right wall is tuck to thigh, effectively one side of the vagina is stretched and exposed. this is solved not by jumping around but waiting for at least 1 hour in game time (using the T key on the keyboard)

5) I do not know what is causing the issue but basically whether I am in a ENB setting or not there is this weird "reflection" on the skin.

http://www.anony.ws/image/DUz4

I am using Real Girls Skins from nexus. The skin looks fabulous in most settings, it is just appears most glaring under sunlight (it is the same under torch light but since the sun is brighter so the reflection is even worse)

Thank you for all the responses, so I got the Havok object on me and I give it to the NPC through console command.

1) when unequipped, the Vagina is hanging loose with lips moving here and there like low hanging drapes. However when Havok object is equipped the vagina appears well shut but obviously still 'moving'.

2) even with character races checked in sexlab and character heights still adjusted automatically the animations are still off.

3) Havok object equipped Male character sex with Havok object equipped female show some improvement but no proper collision though the animation is off significantly hence I doubt its a good way to judge the collision.

4) there is a slight bug after sex animation that the vagina's right wall is tuck to thigh, effectively one side of the vagina is stretched and exposed. this is solved not by jumping around but waiting for at least 1 hour in game time (using the T key on the keyboard)

5) I do not know what is causing the issue but basically whether I am in a ENB setting or not there is this weird "reflection" on the skin.

I am using Real Girls Skins from nexus. The skin looks fabulous in most settings, it is just appears most glaring under sunlight (it is the same under torch light but since the sun is brighter so the reflection is even worse)

Do you have Even Actor's height ticked? Because I have never seen my animations aligned badly, as you are describing, so I wonder about your set up. 

-C

Do you have Even Actor's height ticked? Because I have never seen my animations aligned badly, as you are describing, so I wonder about your set up. 

-C

well this is my set up, check out the results yourself.

If it can be solved by a some simple checks then I am one happy camper!

http://www.anony.ws/image/DUzH

http://www.anony.ws/image/DUzP

-C

Do you attempt to adjust the penis to fit where its supposed to? And that does look a bit off, also do you mess with your character's heights in general? like have a mod in that changes all their heights? Do you have a lot of mods? Script lag? At what fps does your game usually run?

-C

-C

Do you attempt to adjust the penis to fit where its supposed to?

Not sure how to do that exactly

And that does look a bit off, also do you mess with your character's heights in general?

I have about 150 mods active and I do think I have a mod that changes heights since my high elves look taller than other races. But I am not sure.

like have a mod in that changes all their heights? Do you have a lot of mods? Script lag? At what fps does your game usually run?

Fresh install, my game experiences no, at least barely anything.

It did when I had heavy mods like Maria Eden (especially this) or SD+ so I am not going to install them as they caused my game to sometimes lag a lot.

-C

Do you attempt to adjust the penis to fit where its supposed to?

Not sure how to do that exactly

And that does look a bit off, also do you mess with your character's heights in general?

I have about 150 mods active and I do think I have a mod that changes heights since my high elves look taller than other races. But I am not sure.

like have a mod in that changes all their heights? Do you have a lot of mods? Script lag? At what fps does your game usually run?

Fresh install, my game experiences no, at least barely anything.

It did when I had heavy mods like Maria Eden (especially this) or SD+ so I am not going to install them as they caused my game to sometimes lag a lot.

Are you using SOS? Light or full? If you are using the full than the page up and down keys will adjust the penis for you. 

If you do have a mod in that changes heights than that might be causing some of your issue. Depends on how bad the mis-alignments are really, I can't really tell from the one picture. 

Either way, I don't want to take up a bunch of space in this thread, I don't mind helping if I can, so feel free to send me a PM if you like :) 

-C

@UKC - Mesh Rigger is part of KGtools http://kgtools.org/mesh-rigger/

You can use it to apply bone weights to an outfit/armor or an entire folder and sub folders.

It is Python based and can be found on the KGTools web page (all of the KGtools set come from Gerra6 here on LL, just moved to a separate web site).

Also on the KGtools page is Clothing Converter, which is what I used to make most of the morphs for UUNP.

Note: I used CC with the original vertex count bodies as a reference and the UUNP base shape as the target and created 6850 vertex count versions of each shape.... well mostly each shape, unpk and unpsh were so high poly that the versions for UUNP lost some of the extra flavor, but all in all they turned out okay.

The UNPB version that I used for UUNP was from version 2.5.2 Redux off of nexus. There were about 5 or 6 different variants of the UNPB body out there. 2.1 was droopier, Chapi's was larger and had a slight cleavage affect, unpbb was actually slightly smaller... I ended up with 2.5.2's tbbp as UUNP UNPB setting, but included the UNPBB and chapi's as additional sliders.

Note: if you want the more droopy affect you can apply the breast gravity slider at about 10 to 20 and reach the a similar look to the UNPB 2.1 (or was that 2.2 I can't remember).

Note 2: older HDT, TBBP, and some BBP bodies will have 4 breast bones.

NPC L Breast, NPC L Breast 01, NPC R Breast, NPC R Breast 01.

In the latest builds for UUNP the HDT version only has 2 Breast bones.

NPC L Breast, and NPC R Breast.

The Breast 01 bones were removed.... why talk to Cell it was his call (pass's buck).

Don't use 2 full body morphs at the same time (as I will laugh at you and not help you).

Those hips look like you set 2 body morphs on either the high or the low side when you built the body. and you now have some fucked up hip issue (and probably other issues as well).

- If not then what is the preset you used? A custom one, or one that comes with bodyslide 2.3?

Note: You can use area sliders (the CBBE sliders for breast, hip, thigh, etc) with a fully body morph slider. But you can not use 2 fully body morph sliders at the same time (it just gets ugly).

Possible bug report:

Dream Girl has slender forearms than UNP which results in hands from BodySlide2.3 not matching (bigger) UUNP Dream Girl.  Not sure if it is a bug or something I did wrong. 

I am not a fan of the UNP/CBBE lumberjack forearms :P

EDIT: same problem with feet but not as obvious

I didn't touch any sliders. That's the Body by Leito preset.

Does it always look like that or just in certain poses? Did you scale any spine/hip bones in RaceMenu/ECE?

Didn't touch anything. Noticed it in a pillory from prison overhaul.

Possible bug report:

Dream Girl has slender forearms than UNP which results in hands from BodySlide2.3 not matching (bigger) UUNP Dream Girl.  Not sure if it is a bug or something I did wrong. 

With not matching, do you mean there's a mesh seam? There shouldn't be any if you build both the UUNP DG Body and UUNP DG Hands.

I know that Blabba disabled the 01 Breast bones in the 1.5 HDT body and I don't copy them either or the breast do odd things.

Yes, those extra bones were only needed for TBBP animations to allow for more control. For HDT PE/SMP it's more or less unecessary. Plus, it screws with the gravity.

Possible bug report:

With not matching, do you mean there's a mesh seam? There shouldn't be any if you build both the UUNP DG Body and UUNP DG Hands.

Yes there are mesh seams, the hands are noticeably bigger than the forearms where they joined and small gaps with feet (this is only noticeable under certain lights). 

How do I build hands/feet along with the body?  I don't have much experience with BodySlide coming from UNP and there is no reference to hand/feet in the program interface.  Looking through the tutorials the only reference I could find is a mention of using Outfit Studio to fix gaps with gloves/boots.

Thanks

Possible bug report:

Yes there are mesh seams, the hands are noticeably bigger than the forearms where they joined and small gaps with feet (this is only noticeable under certain lights). 

How do I build hands/feet along with the body?  I don't have much experience with BodySlide coming from UNP and there is no reference to hand/feet in the program interface.  Looking through the tutorials the only reference I could find is a mention of using Outfit Studio to fix gaps with gloves/boots.

Thanks

In Bodyslide, in the Outfit/Body dropdown, you'll find Unified UNP Hands and Unified UNP Feet. Select those, then build with the same Preset you used to build the body. That's three different Builds, one each body, hands, and feet.

Possible bug report:

Thanks

In Bodyslide, in the Outfit/Body dropdown, you'll find Unified UNP Hands and Unified UNP Feet. Select those, then build with the same Preset you used to build the body. That's three different Builds, one each body, hands, and feet.

Thank you.  I didn't know each change requires 3 Builds and never slide to the bottom of the dropdown list. 

Now I need to learn how to Bodyslide so I can get some decent looking DG max weight.  DG is great but its max 100 only gets to like B-cup  <_<

Question:

If I want something like DG with UNPCM butt and Seraphim breasts, that's more CITRUS territory and beyond the scope of UUNP right?  Try as I might I could not even approximate this combo with BodySlide.

Yeah. What you can do with UUNP is use one full-body slider at a time and then customize it with the body part sliders.

There are no seams anymore when using multiple full-body sliders, but it won't look good.

Not sure if I am using the Unified UNP sliders correctly but I got a mesh gap between forearms and hands with Dream Girl by moving Dream Girl High slider from 100 to 0 for the High Weight mesh for bigger breasts and fuller body.  The gap got bigger as I move up the weight in showracemenu.  I generated hand and feet using the dropdown menu for Dream Girl so I did build the body, hand and feet meshes as well. 

EDIT: After playing with the sliders I realized the Unified UNP sliders appeared to be relative value vs. CBBE, which would explain the forearm gaps when matching with Dream Girl hands.

Not sure if I am using the Unified UNP sliders correctly but I got a mesh gap between forearms and hands with Dream Girl by moving Dream Girl High slider from 100 to 0 for the High Weight mesh for bigger breasts and fuller body.  The gap got bigger as I move up the weight in showracemenu.  I generated hand and feet using the dropdown menu for Dream Girl so I did build the body, hand and feet meshes as well. 

EDIT: After playing with the sliders I realized the Unified UNP sliders appeared to be relative value vs. CBBE, which would explain the forearm gaps when matching with Dream Girl hands.

Yes, if you put the Dream Girl slider back from 100 to 0 for the body, you have to do the same for the feet and hands as well.

Note that when you switch from body to hands in the outfit/body list, your preset will get reloaded and values reset.