How can I get the animated vagina? I selected UUNP-UNPB as preset and Unified UNP HDT+ as outfit/body. This should be the animated vagina, right? Then I clicked on "Build" and used GenerateFNISforUsers. I also installed the Fair Skin as this one is compitable with the working vagina. Still, I can't seem to get the animated vagina?

UUNP Special is the working vagina, not HDT+.

Special requires using the TexBlend program that comes with the download to blend the labia textures with your body textures.

Hey, I'm using UUNP special and Cum effects aren't applying to the character. Is it just me or has anyone seen similar issues? Maybe I just messed Scoc up. :7

EDIT:

What I meant to say is they are invisible or just not there at all.

Should work... did you try the latest version from the Nexus (BodySlide mod page) yet?

Thanks. When I select UUNP special the preview pictures in Bodyslide show "Textures missing". Is that normal? Also, is there an easier way to get the working vagina?

When I select UUNP special the preview pictures in Bodyslide show "Textures missing". Is that normal? Also, is there an easier way to get the working vagina?

First.. Unistall-Remove manually all Bodyslide and Unified Project files, from old version

Afeter.. Do a clean installation of Bodyslide2, install only the new last  version 2.3, find it here.. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015/?

it's all here now, you do not need anything else,

Good Fun! ^_^

Thank you very much bringthenoise, cell. I really liked bodyslide but CBBE, not so much. Outfit Studio I'd looked at but not tried much. But this is great! All the things about UNP I liked, and with the option of tweaking it to my persnickety tastes. I gave the instructions for converting a CBBE BS outfit to a shot (the simple Having Fun meshes from Rayne's Clothing) and they worked like a charm. I do really really hope that this gets some real traction. 

Is there going to be a thread, similar to the list for CBBE bodyslide outfits, that will collect links to converted UUNP outfits?

Thank you very much bringthenoise, cell. I really liked bodyslide but CBBE, not so much. Outfit Studio I'd looked at but not tried much. But this is great! All the things about UNP I liked, and with the option of tweaking it to my persnickety tastes. I gave the instructions for converting a CBBE BS outfit to a shot (the simple Having Fun meshes from Rayne's Clothing) and they worked like a charm. I do really really hope that this gets some real traction. 

Is there going to be a thread, similar to the list for CBBE bodyslide outfits, that will collect links to converted UUNP outfits?

Actually Cell asked Ashal for a Bodyslide section to be added to LL....

So who knows...

If it does come to be I would guess it would be put in the adult section.... considering not all the items people will create will be fully clothed items (think plugs, piercings, topless outfits etc)....

But yeah I'm hoping that since it is now incorporated into Bodyslide/Outfit Studio that more people will pick up on it and start making outfits for it/with it.

I wanted to try out Special but when I did, besides the little (but ignorable) texture issue the vagina lips just spasmed everywhere and I could not see any movement when in animation (did not help considering even the animation is off). Btw, the spasm only happened after the sexlab animation, before that it looked fine, slight movements which looked fine but then... craziness it was like the vagina was trying to claw itself out of there.

What do you guys suggest I do to make sure uunp special works? Its the only bodymod that covers the belly, belly, but physics in UNP format which does not make the breasts look like implants or plastic body like some other mods.

Oh an help with proper lining up the animations would help me out too lol. Since we are all using the same body mod perhaps some sort of resource that helps with the animations would be welcome too.

I wanted to try out Special but when I did, besides the little (but ignorable) texture issue the vagina lips just spasmed everywhere and I could not see any movement when in animation (did not help considering even the animation is off). Btw, the spasm only happened after the sexlab animation, before that it looked fine, slight movements which looked fine but then... craziness it was like the vagina was trying to claw itself out of there.

What do you guys suggest I do to make sure uunp special works? Its the only bodymod that covers the belly, belly, but physics in UNP format which does not make the breasts look like implants or plastic body like some other mods.

Oh an help with proper lining up the animations would help me out too lol. Since we are all using the same body mod perhaps some sort of resource that helps with the animations would be welcome too.

UUNP Special uses 7Base textures, so you'll need to find the patch for Sevenbase for whatever texture pack you use.  

Secondly, sounds like the collisions are off on the hdtvagina and hdtm files, so I'd suggest heading over to Stevierage's vagina page and finding the instructions on making sure collisions are set right via JFF. 

So when I use bodyslide to make the UNPB body the weighting does not match the weighting of the original UNPB TPSB body which makes for clipping with all my conversions.

True, because UUNP has new weighting. It was never meant to be an exact copy of the individual body types (and you can't have multiple weight setups in one NIF).

Ok so I fixed the spasm issue and the texture issue.

However I am still not getting anything of THIS level of quality.

Though the animations are still not lined up properly (its seems not a single one of my animations are) the only explanation on Stevierage's Page only said this:

The hdtVagina.xml and the hdtm.xml is provided, no hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml comes with this mod.
The hdtm.xml has been slightly changed for collisions to work well with the vagina, may have problems with other collidable objects (breasts and butt)

Some animations will look good with the vagina (depends on viewpoint/angle of the camera) while others not so good.
Play around with adjustments of character and/or schlong and also equip/unequip HDT Havok Object (assign it to a shortcut key) can help to get better results.

So I found the HDT Havok Object link, installed it, then used bodyslide to remake UNP special and I have no idea what she means to equipe the Havok Object because I dont have it when I search for it in the game.

However for UNP special it gave reference to three random posts by BringtheNoise which are BEFORE he made the newest version hence I am assuming the most up-to-date version of the UNP special is already available and in his OP nothing mentions of collision issues.

So back to square one, how do I make the collision work properly? it seems during the animations the vagina is even more static than when standing upright (it moves and flaps around much more... which come to think of it how loose is my character's vagina? damn...lol)

So what would it take to get closer to the original UNPB weighting.  The body is close enough it's just the weighting I have issues with.  I don't really have the time or patience to reconvert the five gigs of oufits I have already converted.  I really don't want to go back to b3lisario's UNPB BBP Pregnant Body either as it had issues. Often when you copied bone weights the spine would cause spikes to come out of the belly area. I am essentially offering a race (Angelic Temptress) that cannot use the outfits mod I also offer without clipping.  I need options.  How can I make an original UNPB body with the old HDT weighting?  Or likewise how can I make UNPB Special use the old weighting?  Specifically where I see the biggest problem is horrific clipping on underwear when the butt bounces.

After creating and testing a number of bodies I discovered b3lisario's genius in reshaping the breast so that they look right with HDT.  It's kind of surprising but it works very well.  Is there a way to add the vag to an existing body?

Nevermind I figured it out.  

So what would it take to get closer to the original UNPB weighting. The body is close enough it's just the weighting I have issues with. I don't really have the time or patience to reconvert the five gigs of oufits I have already converted. I really don't want to go back to b3lisario's UNPB BBP Pregnant Body either as it had issues. Often when you copied bone weights the spine would cause spikes to come out of the belly area. I am essentially offering a race (Angelic Temptress) that cannot use the outfits mod I also offer without clipping. I need options. How can I make an original UNPB body with the old HDT weighting? Or likewise how can I make UNPB Special use the old weighting? Specifically where I see the biggest problem is horrific clipping on underwear when the butt bounces.

After creating and testing a number of bodies I discovered b3lisario's genius in reshaping the breast so that they look right with HDT. It's kind of surprising but it works very well. Is there a way to add the vag to an existing body?

Nevermind I figured it out.

UUNP was made to basically replace all of UNP. That also means you have to convert everything you want to (truly) use with UUNP to its sliders and weighting, there's no way around that, I'm afraid.

It isn't an addon for UNP, it's a new body with everything UNP and CBBE have to offer in one but better.

It also wasn't only made as a conversion helper as most people use it as to convert to ONLY your personally preferred body shape. A true UUNP conversion is released as a BodySlide set with all sliders intact, else the name wouldn't make sense.

Greetings, 

Small question. So I have been converting the Heimu set over to the UUNP sliders, but what I would like to know is, how do I make a preset that bodyslide recognizes of my current body? When I open it up it only shows CBBE bodies and imitation bodies but never my preset. So I always have to build it by hand. I don't necessarily mind doing that, but when you start doing bigger and bigger sets of stuff, it can be tedious. Is there a way for me to make a preset that bodyslide acknowledges all the time even when I am building outfits I converted over to the UNNP sliders? 

Thank you :) 

-C

I have to say after going through every HDT UNPB body that UUNPB is the best looking and works best with HDT Physics.  Even the so-classed "HDT" versions I foudn make the breasts look goofy when used with HDT.  b3lisario's UNPB BBP Pregnant Body also fixes HDT goofy looking breasts.  I made a hybrid.

Greetings, 

Small question. So I have been converting the Heimu set over to the UUNP sliders, but what I would like to know is, how do I make a preset that bodyslide recognizes of my current body? When I open it up it only shows CBBE bodies and imitation bodies but never my preset. So I always have to build it by hand. I don't necessarily mind doing that, but when you start doing bigger and bigger sets of stuff, it can be tedious. Is there a way for me to make a preset that bodyslide acknowledges all the time even when I am building outfits I converted over to the UNNP sliders? 

Thank you :)

-C

Type your outfit's name(s) into the outfit filter at the top of BodySlide, so that the only related stuff in the Body/Outfit drop down is that.

Then click the magnifying glass and choose "Save outfit list as group".

The group should be called "Unified UNP" and the XML file saved into the SliderGroups folder. Then, all presets for the Unified UNP group will appear on your Unified UNP grouped outfit.

If you want to have CBBE presets appear as well, repeat the same but call the group "CBAdvanced" (you can select the same XML file you just created again).

In case you ever intend on releasing your conversions, you have to bundle that group XML file with it as well (slider set, slider data and slider group).

@Satyrs you have multiple options with havok object.  Most of the Havok object esps require you to craft it.  They usually add hands for the males.  If your player character is female you can use an HDT head object.  HOWEVER, if your male is wearing gloves the effect is gone because the hands are effectively removed.  Same with a female using head.  No helmets.  Or you can craft two object one of your and one for your partner. Or you can use Wryebash and make a bash patch and add HDT Object to you level lists and effectively all NPCs but this will substantially hurt performance.

So is there no hope for my problem?

Perhaps I can help? What's wrong? You are indicating a collision issue? I believe, as I saw indicated in your above post? 

Do you have the havok object esp installed in your game? SOS hands that are included with the havok object? Are you using SOS?

-C

How can I craft something that is not even found on the console?

and I really dont understand what this has to do with animations... do these 'objects' need to be equiped at all times? am I suppose to assign them somehow to the animation when using SexLab?

@Satyra the objects are usually craftable as I mentioned before and found in HDT-All-inOnes like this one: HDT All In One 14.28 UKC

You only need to equip it when you need HDT as in Sex.  You can run around with it equipped all the time but it may hurt performance.

I generally use HDT hands for males and HDT by head for PC females but if you are using a custom race you need a modifed HDT head for that race.

HDT heads ONLY work for the PC. Period.

@Satyra This thread should help, it took me months to figure out a lot of what's going on with HDT-PE.  Collision is just body parts moving when collide. 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-working-vagina-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support/

When modders were trying to get collision to work with female, the first one came about was to edit the female nif file itself, like the cloth mods HDT-PE was originally intended for.  However, this has a few problems.  First is that it works only on the PC, and it sometimes glitches with HDT hair mods.  So a second method was to create a mod that assigns a Havok object that will allows for collision when equipped.  In most of the HDT PE packages you should see a HDT Havok object.esp.  Without it you won't have Havok object in game.  You can use console help Havok to equip it or give it to NPC.  Nothing bad will happen if you don't equip Havok object, you simply don't see the effect when body parts collide.  Animations will play fine without it.  You can get help in the thread I linked above to get better help than I can provide if you still need it.

HDT-PE collision is very limited in what can be done with cloth mods so development there has pretty much ceased.  There is only a single idle animation taking advantage of it (hands moving over breasts where HDT enable breasts move based on hand movement) and sex is pretty much where development is still ongoing.  However, unless you use one of the more extreme body types you need to angle the camera correctly and zoom in to actually see collision at work, not everyone finds that enticing. 

The author HydrogensaysHDT is now working on HDT-SMP to replace HDT-PE but it's still very early in development.

@Satyra - To use the Havok Object (or to be able to even see it in game) you first have to enable the esp file in your load order.

Check your load order first (nmm, MO, or skyrim's default load order listing and enable the havokobject.esp).

Once that is enabled you should be able to find the item in game via the console - help havok - Then player.additem xx000000 (replace that x0's line with the id). Now equip it on your player, and equip one your the npc your playing animations with..... hopefully it that will solve some of your problems.

@Cell - Neat option. Would rather see being able to weight niskininstances, or loading a hkx animation to test weights but those are problably above what outfit studio can handle (pokes coder with stick, see's what he'll reply with).

@UKC - :dodgy:  Mesh Rigger your UNPB package with a UNPB shaped UUNP HDT body = weighting problem solved.

Unfortunately you have a combined package that is what nearly 1 Gig compressed, so that will not be fun....

OR, you could always convert them to the UUNP/CBBE base shape... Then mesh rigger them with UUNP.... then build tri files for each part so people could use your package with more then just UNPB, say UUNP body morph racemenu....

Yeah I'm always trying to get other people to do all the hard work, I'm lazy like that...

Now back to finishing up Dragonbreak 2 - I left my character in black reach looking for something...

@Cell - Neat option. Would rather see being able to weight niskininstances, or loading a hkx animation to test weights but those are problably above what outfit studio can handle (pokes coder with stick, see's what he'll reply with).

lol no, even static .KF poses would be too hard for what it will be useful for. At some point NiSkinInstances might work I suppose. Not top priority right now though.