what textures are you using and what is not working? BS 2.3 contains a TexBlend that can be used to make any textures compatible. Be aware that TexBlend per default modifies your installed textures (also applies when using MO). Textures that are made compatible to special are still usable for any non-Special Bodies (with the exeption of UUNP HDT+/UN7B).

I'm using SG textures. The special meshes doesn't have any texture at all, not in BS and not in Nifskope, but it shows correctly for the non-special bodies. I tried using texblend with the SG textures from UN7B but it didn't help. All it did was make the textures look completely gray for the other bodies. Not sure what I am supposed to do and nothing mentioned in the description.

what textures are you using and what is not working? BS 2.3 contains a TexBlend that can be used to make any textures compatible. Be aware that TexBlend per default modifies your installed textures (also applies when using MO). Textures that are made compatible to special are still usable for any non-Special Bodies (with the exeption of UUNP HDT+/UN7B).

I'm using SG textures. The special meshes doesn't have any texture at all, not in BS and not in Nifskope, but it shows correctly for the non-special bodies. I tried using texblend with the SG textures from UN7B but it didn't help. All it did was make the textures look completely gray for the other bodies. Not sure what I am supposed to do and nothing mentioned in the description.

The new versions of UUNP have the texture paths trimmed, that's why NifSkope doesn't show you any textures. You have to edit its settings to include the textures folder itself instead of only the Data folder.

They should show inside of BodySlide, though, that's why I'm guessing some other mod you have overwrite the BodySlide executable you have installed with an older one that doesn't do the trimmed texture path format yet. If you use MO, did you remove any old BodySlide's and put the new one in the correct order?

In-game the textures should work as well, though. I don't see any problems in my game.

I'm not using MO no but I have this FOMod Folder that I don't know where it should go. It only has an info.xml in it.

FOMod is the data for the installer for NMM or MO, you don't need it in your game.

By the way - get the latest UUNP from the BodySlide Nexus page.

I finally got my scaling working with armors, but I can't seem to get the weighting down for the breast. I would copy bone weights and delete the breast01 weights and it would weight currently for some of them and not all of them.

I finally got my scaling working with armors, but I can't seem to get the weighting down for the breast. I would copy bone weights and delete the breast01 weights and it would weight currently for some of them and not all of them.

Did you copy the weights for ALL of the shapes that come with the outfit? You have to right-click and copy for each of them.

Did you copy the weights for ALL of the shapes that come with the outfit? You have to right-click and copy for each of them.

yeah I did, everything weighs correctly except what ever part of the armor covers the breast, the HDT bounce for the armor and breast are out of sync with each other. I fixed this with a few armors previously by going back into the armor after I created the nif in bodyslide and re weighting both the base shape created as well as the armor. That worked for most not all but I can't get any of the armors to weight properly right out of BS after a batch build. 

yeah I did, everything weighs correctly except what ever part of the armor covers the breast, the HDT bounce for the armor and breast are out of sync with each other. I fixed this with a few armors previously by going back into the armor after I created the nif in bodyslide and re weighting both the base shape created as well as the armor. That worked for most not all but I can't get any of the armors to weight properly right out of BS after a batch build. 

Then it's probably a weight copy quality issue. You can either try fixing the weight manually with the weight brush in Outfit Studio, or try using Mesh Rigger to copy the weights from template (reference) body to outfit instead.

I'm a newbie when it comes to Bodyslide and stuff but is it possible to have only the breasts that are affected by HDT PE and not the belly/butt and whatever else?

Remove all entries for the butt/belly from your HDT XML configuration file(s). No idea if there's a guide for that somewhere.

edit: and i just read some more about UUNP special - i assume there's no way to use it without the Havok Object mod? From my knowledge that's the only thing that ruins a stable HDT PE setup.

No it's still perfectly possible, just link the hdtDefaultBBP.xml to another nif of the body (head, hands = no collision when wearing gloves, feet = same for shoes), personally i'm using the eyebrows since they allow me to use the standalone CITRUS head, also in most cases they don't get modified for custom followers.

for your convenience:

femalebrows.nif

This goes into:

meshes\actors\character\character assets\faceparts

I am having trouble with the hands on Angelic Temptress. The right hand when the body is made with Bodyslide2 has a very small gap that looks like a seam.  I have determined that it's the body and not the hand.  I just remade all the textures and uploaded v3.2.

I am having trouble with the hands on Angelic Temptress. The right hand when the body is made with Bodyslide2 has a very small gap that looks like a seam.  I have determined that it's the body and not the hand.  I just remade all the textures and uploaded v3.2.

Did you build the body and hands with the exact same preset? Which morphs did you use?

Yup, very slight mesh seam on the hands for UNPB, thanks.

Here's the fix, put it into your "CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\Unified UNP" folder and rebuild.

Will be in next update too.

Is this only for the original UNPB slider, or are direct derivates like UNPBO / Chapi also affected?

edit: and i just read some more about UUNP special - i assume there's no way to use it without the Havok Object mod? From my knowledge that's the only thing that ruins a stable HDT PE setup.

No it's still perfectly possible, just link the hdtDefaultBBP.xml to another nif of the body (head, hands = no collision when wearing gloves, feet = same for shoes), personally i'm using the eyebrows since they allow me to use the standalone CITRUS head, also in most cases they don't get modified for custom followers.

for your convenience:

attachicon.giffemalebrows.nif

This goes into:

meshes\actors\character\character assets\faceparts

Do i need some specific hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP for SOS collision?

Yup, very slight mesh seam on the hands for UNPB, thanks.

Here's the fix, put it into your "CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\Unified UNP" folder and rebuild.

Will be in next update too.

Is this only for the original UNPB slider, or are direct derivates like UNPBO / Chapi also affected?

Just UNPB. One slider = one BSD.

@cell

Just looked at it in game, seems to be mostly fixed now.

On another note, has anyone got recommendations for good HDT XML setups that work with the UUNP HDT body?

I just realised my current one is a hot mess that hasn't been updated in a year or so.

Using UUNP for fun and profit without actually using UUNP

Suppose you are using UNPB (instead of UNPB this could also be Dreamgirl, 7B CNHF or any other body with an UNP UV map) and don't wanna switch to UUNP for whatever reasons, but an outfit you like only exists as UNP (again, any UNP texture compatible body).

(Disclaimer requires at least basic knowledge of BS/OS and the tutorials thereof).

Those are the steps to convert a "true" UNP to a "true" UNPB meaning 100% compatible with the original release of the body. With this procedure it doesn't matter if the body you are using is BBP, TBBP or HDT.

1. Open Oufit Studio and select UNPConvert as reference, there select the item in the dropdown that corresponds to your outfit (i'll use UNP high for this example). this will load a slider UNP high -> CBBE (note: not really a true CBBE, only CBBE shaped UNP  with UNP UV, which is what we want).
  2. Open UNP outfit (if it comes in bounce and nonbounce, use nonbounce) as outfit, and go to sliders > "Conform all" and move the slider to 100% CBBE
  3. Export the CBBE shaped outfit (File > "Export Current") close and open Outfit Studio
  4. Select Unified UNP as reference(or HDT, it doesn't matter for what we do).
  5. Load your previously exported CBBE-shaped Nif as outfit
  6. Go to Sliders > "Conform All"
  7. Go to the "UNPB high" slider and move it all the way 100 and "Export Current" as nameofoufit_1.nif <- this is your UNPB shaped UNP weighted max weight Outfit, Slider back to 0
  8. repeat 7. for UNPB low, exporting as _0.nif

Depending on the outfit you might already be done. If the outfit contains a body, should bounce or looks weird when deforming, those additional steps are required though:

9. Close and open Outfit Studio again and load the Nif of the body you are currently using as reference (we'll start with _0).
  10. Load the _0.nif outfit. If the outfit came with a body, delete the outfit body and duplicate the reference body shape into your outfit.
    The outfit may consist of several meshes, the following steps have to be done for all meshes that don't look right:
  11. Select a mesh If you already detrermined which bones don't match, select those in the Bones Tab and go to Shape > "Copy selected weights" (hold ctrl to select more than 1), if you don't know the selected weight will light up in color, so you'll get a hint.
  12. if youre lazy or don't know select "Copy Bone weights" which will attempt to copy all weights that are relevant for the outfit (a leg weight won't copy to a bra or something) be advised, that this can generate seams if your outfit is skintight or the like.
  13. Repeat from 11. for all the oufit meshes exept for the Body you duplicated before (this will suck a lot for outfits consisting of more than a handful of single meshes).
  14. When done, export current and repeat for _1.nif(s).

You now have turned an UNP outfit into a UNPB outfit with UNPB weights (and optional original UNPB body).

If some steps are unclear, consult the BS/OS docs/tutorial before asking here.

Why when I'm using UUNP Special model after a while pussy starts shaking like crazy and it doesn't work with SOS or other objects?

Lol, yeah, I got that too once in a while, like it's going "oh,oh,oh,oh,ho,ho,ho!" over and over again.