Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I've having a bit of trouble. Installed the new UUNP 1.10q and everything seems to work fine, but for some reason textures aren't showing on certain bodies in BodySlide. If I choose 'Unified UNP' they show up fine, but if I choose 'Unified UNP Special' then no textures load up at all.

If I go back to 1.10p then all is fine. Any tips or something I'm missing?

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I've having a bit of trouble. Installed the new UUNP 1.10q and everything seems to work fine, but for some reason textures aren't showing on certain bodies in BodySlide. If I choose 'Unified UNP' they show up fine, but if I choose 'Unified UNP Special' then no textures load up at all.

I have this issue as well, but it isn't really a big deal for me since the textures show up in game.

I think I'm doing something wrong because the sliders don't appear on racemenu.

I don't think that option is available until Cell is finished with that new version of Bodyslide.

I have this issue as well, but it isn't really a big deal for me since the textures show up in game. 

Yeah they show up in game fine, but it makes tweaking the bodies that little bit trickier. Not a deal breaker of course and I'm guessing it's just a small error like a typo somewhere.

Yeah they show up in game fine, but it makes tweaking the bodies that little bit trickier. Not a deal breaker of course and I'm guessing it's just a small error like a typo somewhere.

I'm using my new WIP BodySlide version to do changes to UUNP, and it comes with a new feature that automatically trims all texture paths. Problem is the currently released BodySlide doesn't load those trimmed paths yet.

I fixed it for the other bodies, but after I made changes to UUNP Special, I forgot to revert the texture paths there as well.

I think I'm doing something wrong because the sliders don't appear on racemenu.

I don't think that option is available until Cell is finished with that new version of Bodyslide.

Yes, that's why I said WIP when linking the video.

Unified UNP v1.10q:

- fixed rendering issue of Unified UNP Special

- cleaned weights some on Unified UNP Special (shouldn't be visible)

I have unistall all Unified mod and other old related mods manually, and now I do a clean install, only Bodyslide2 vD and the new UUNP Unified Project v1.10q

but.. in game I have the same horrible Breast overlapping textures glitch see in the previus Unified version P :(

see the screens test with UUNP Special (skinny preset, weight 0, and unified hands and feet)

attachicon.gif2015-03-19_00007.jpg attachicon.gif2015-03-19_00008.jpg attachicon.gif2015-03-19_00009.jpg attachicon.gif2015-03-19_00010.jpg attachicon.gif2015-03-19_00011.jpg attachicon.gif2015-03-19_00012.jpg attachicon.gif2015-03-19_00013.jpg attachicon.gif2015-03-19_00015.jpg attachicon.gif2015-03-19_00016.jpg attachicon.gif2015-03-19_00017.jpg attachicon.gif2015-03-19_00019.jpg

here the breast is on the hairstyle from this angle :blink: ?!?!?  attachicon.gif2015-03-19_00014.jpg...for the rest it works quite well the new version P

There is Hope to finally solve this ugly breast glitch, that was totally absent in older Unified versions before vers. P and Q, please ? :-/

It is definitely fixed in v1.10q. I've confirmed myself and someone else who had the bug confirmed that it's fixed as well. Something must be going wrong with your BodySlide builds. Make sure your real Skyrim data folder or your MO overwrite folder doesn't contain any old body meshes.

Unified UNP v1.10q:

- fixed rendering issue of Unified UNP Special

- cleaned weights some on Unified UNP Special (shouldn't be visible)

I have unistall all Unified mod and other old related mods manually, and now I do a clean install, only Bodyslide2 vD and the new UUNP Unified Project v1.10q

but.. in game I have the same horrible Breast overlapping textures glitch see in the previus Unified version P :(

see the screens test with UUNP Special (skinny preset, weight 0, and unified hands and feet)

attachicon.gif2015-03-19_00007.jpg attachicon.gif2015-03-19_00008.jpg attachicon.gif2015-03-19_00009.jpg attachicon.gif2015-03-19_00010.jpg attachicon.gif2015-03-19_00011.jpg attachicon.gif2015-03-19_00012.jpg attachicon.gif2015-03-19_00013.jpg attachicon.gif2015-03-19_00015.jpg attachicon.gif2015-03-19_00016.jpg attachicon.gif2015-03-19_00017.jpg attachicon.gif2015-03-19_00019.jpg

here the breast is on the hairstyle from this angle :blink: ?!?!?  attachicon.gif2015-03-19_00014.jpg...for the rest it works quite well the new version P

There is Hope to finally solve this ugly breast glitch, that was totally absent in older Unified versions before vers. P and Q, please ? :-/

It is definitely fixed in v1.10q. I've confirmed myself and someone else who had the bug confirmed that it's fixed as well. Something must be going wrong with your BodySlide builds. Make sure your real Skyrim data folder or your MO overwrite folder doesn't contain any old body meshes.

I accidentally installed again with the NMM the old version P :D

in the latest released of Unified Project with NMM no longer see which version it is, there's always a unique generic name (no letter), I saw in the NMM folder that there is the old version P

I loaded by mistake, I apologize! :blush:

I'm using my new WIP BodySlide version to do changes to UUNP, and it comes with a new feature that automatically trims all texture paths. Problem is the currently released BodySlide doesn't load those trimmed paths yet.

I fixed it for the other bodies, but after I made changes to UUNP Special, I forgot to revert the texture paths there as well. 

Thanks Cell, looking forward to this new BodySlide update.

Yeah the last two versions both just display the name intead of the version number that was previously being displayed in NMM.

Does make it trickier to get the right version.

The strange boob clipping was fixed.

Something I was getting, dunno if it's just my game or something I didn't notice, or the area I was using, was the shadows were showing up on the body kinda blocky, like you can see the base verticies. Especially on the thighs. 

Yeah the last two versions both just display the name intead of the version number that was previously being displayed in NMM.

Does make it trickier to get the right version.

The strange boob clipping was fixed.

Something I was getting, dunno if it's just my game or something I didn't notice, or the area I was using, was the shadows were showing up on the body kinda blocky, like you can see the base verticies. Especially on the thighs.

Yeah those pre-releases aren't intended to be 100 percent installer-friendly yet.

Are or were showing up bugged?

This is an amazing mod.

However I have come accross 2 problems that I hope someone can help me resolve.

So I had CBBE installed before, I removed everything regarding cbbe, installed bodyslide then installed this mod over it.

I converted Unified UNP HDT and HDT+ with a UUNPB preset.

Now here is what happens. if I have either HDT or HDT+, some presets I think are still using the cbbe texture which makes my characters look like death while some others are using the unp/b textures I installed and those ones look wonderful. What can I do to fix these presets?

If I have HDT+ active then the area AROUND (pubic) region looks black, like it is missing a texture. Yes I do blend the vagina texture and the inside & lips do have texture but anything around it is black.

I have installed normal maps, real girls texture and so on... this is very annoying and it mostly happens to HUMAN girls, not orcs, elves for some obscure reason. Just the human races.

I honestly do not know what I can do at this point. Any ideas besides a complete reinstall?

edit: btw, I have no problems with bounce, pregnancy or anything of a kind. this is purely a texture problem.

So I had CBBE installed before, I removed everything regarding cbbe, installed bodyslide then installed this mod over it.

Now here is what happens. if I have either HDT or HDT+, some presets I think are still using the cbbe texture which makes my characters look like death while some others are using the unp/b textures I installed and those ones look wonderful. What can I do to fix these presets?

If I have HDT+ active then the area AROUND (pubic) region looks black, like it is missing a texture. Yes I do blend the vagina texture and the inside & lips do have texture but anything around it is black.

I have installed normal maps, real girls texture and so on... this is very annoying and it mostly happens to HUMAN girls, not orcs, elves for some obscure reason. Just the human races.

The HDT and HDT+ body presets use different textures, UN7B textures specifically. You can get them from here under the optional files:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54814/?

The HDT and HDT+ body presets use different textures, UN7B textures specifically. You can get them from here under the optional files:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54814/?

Regular and HDT are using normal UNP textures.

HDT+ uses UN7B textures.

Special uses "those other vagina textures from TexBlend".

I have install the new Q version, now I no longer see the skin textures in the Bodyslide preview on UNP Special body,

only with UUNP Special I do not see skin textures in the preview.. attachicon.gifUNPspecial.JPG How can I fix this, please ? :-/

I explained it a page back: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38362-project-unified-unp/?p=1118210

Either wait for the next version or open up the "BodySlide/ShapeData/Unified UNP/UUNPSpecial.nif" file in NifSkope and add "textures\" in front of the texture set's paths.

It's on the current version that you can see the verticies in the shadows.

I don't get this, does it happen to the other variants of UUNP as well? (regular, HDT)

It may just be a sideeffect of the nifty lighting in the room.

It's kind of a low light.

I am getting it on both bodies, it's not a huge deal, just had noticed it and figured I'd mention. 

I took some pics but some didn't come out, here's one kinda showing it off.

post-282734-0-61214600-1427009058_thumb.jpg

Can see it there on the upper thigh.

It's on the current version that you can see the verticies in the shadows.

I don't get this, does it happen to the other variants of UUNP as well? (regular, HDT)

It may just be a sideeffect of the nifty lighting in the room.

It's kind of a low light.

I am getting it on both bodies, it's not a huge deal, just had noticed it and figured I'd mention. 

I took some pics but some didn't come out, here's one kinda showing it off.

attachicon.gifScreenshot10520.jpg

Can see it there on the upper thigh.

If you're getting it on both bodies, it's definitely an issue of your Skyrim or ENB. It looks like the SSAO effect of ENB having rather low quality settings for a near view.

I have install the new Q version, now I no longer see the skin textures in the Bodyslide preview on UNP Special body,

only with UUNP Special I do not see skin textures in the preview.. attachicon.gifUNPspecial.JPG How can I fix this, please ? :-/

I explained it a page back: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38362-project-unified-unp/?p=1118210

Either wait for the next version or open up the "BodySlide/ShapeData/Unified UNP/UUNPSpecial.nif" file in NifSkope and add "textures\" in front of the texture set's paths.

i get it! :blush:

I do not understand why with the new Q version (install via NMM), when I make a new body with Bodyslide2 vD with both UNP HDT+ and UUNP Special,

I always have this damn glitch on breasts post-204983-0-74180600-1427043129_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-60075100-1427043155_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-67879600-1427043178_thumb.jpg Look at the overlap between the Breasts/nipples and Arms

I always use the usual Daiemonic HDT XMLs for XPMSE v2 (no treeplan xml), and I have install before this BS2 version http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015/?

here is the body meshe created with new Q version femalebody_0.nif

I do not understand what is causing it ? :-/

the problem is that you are not using Q. Delete all old UUNP files/folders in Bodyslide (or better yet reinstall Bodyslide) and reinstall UUNP 1.10q.

In the NMM mods folder I have only Q version, I canceled the P version in the NMM mods folder, after you uninstalled with NMM

could be NMM not to remove or install files correctly ?

I try to delete everything by hand and reinstall everything without NMM this time