S.A.P. (Sexlab Animation Pack) v1.4 (05.08.2016)

Man I think I have to call it quits lol No matter how much I try the Animations just won't show up in sexlab I registered everything and compiled everything over and over but nothing :3

A. Did you run FNIS?

B. Did you reset animation registry?

Yup still doesn't work.

Hello everyone,

This is my first post here on the forum and first of all I would like to say thank you to 3jiou for his awesome new animations.

I made a package for those who can't get them working in game, with all the necessary files. Just unzip the archive and copy the files to your Skyrim Data folder. After that you have to run FNIS for Modders and FNIS for Users first and than reset the animation registry in Sexlab's MCM.

I hope this will work for you guys.

Good luck and have fun :).

3js_Animations_Pack.7z

Hello everyone,

this is my first post here on the forum and first of all I would like to say thank you to 3jiou for his awesome new animations.

I made a package for those who can't get them working in game, with all the necessary files. Just unzip the archive and copy the files to your Skyrim Data folder. After that you have to run FNIS for Modders and FNIS for Users first and than reset the animation registry in Sexlab's MCM.

I hope this will work for you guys.

Good luck and have fun :).

Firstly, 3j, you the man! I haven't tested in game yet... but these animations look truly superb. You're super talented! Makes me want to learn how to make some. I've got some suggestions for future ones if you're still open to that. I'll save them for now, but I'll second the idea of more sultry/sensual/romantic animations too! That'd be killer.

Secondly, thanks for doing this Nezzar, my creation kit won't play nice and i couldn't get them to work either. Now with your package i'm close, but no cigar. Now, after installing this package and resetting the animation registry and running FNIS, Sexlab recognises the new animations... which is progess. So I toggled off all others and tried to test them out, but the characters just strip off then stand on top of/within each other, naked and just perform their idle poses. Same for each new animation. It's progress, but i'd love to get a fix for this! 

I'm assuming it's some sort of FNIS problem? But i don't know what i can do to solve that. For what it's worth i'm using Mod Organizer. First I tried just installing the package, and overwriting the files by it's load order priority. Then i tried physically copying the files over to my Sexlab directory in Mod Organizer and doing a hard overwrite of the files. Both had the same outcome, and i'm pretty sure it's because FNIS isn't recognising these animations. I'm not entirely sure, but after installing this animation package, and running FNIS, i think the number of successfully included animations is the same as before trying to install 3js. Am i missing something obvious? Any ideas how to fix it?

Hi! could you also please include domination/ffm and ero massage in the pex file ? Im getting a critical error from those animations for some reason :/

The ero massage should be already included in the pex file. I did not include the others, cause they are kind of WIP yet. When does the critical error occur? Are the animations showing up in your Sexlab MCM? If you get a CTD after playing the animations it might be a FNIS problem. Try to make a new save, close Skyrim, run both FNIS for Modders and Users and then reload again.

Animation from my WIP 'lying reworked' is ready for testing. Dunno what to do with her legs yet, so I'm leaving them as is for now.

lyingvar_s1.rar

PS: can't upload a gif for unknown reason.

post-20375-0-51518100-1414846373_thumb.jpg

btw are you not going to include code for compiling anymore in your new animation releases?

Should I?

Did you run fnis both for modders and users ?, did you run them from inside MO, with the correct profile active ?

Yup thank you, i'm a moron and i missed this step. All is fixed and working now. Can confirm these animations are amazing! Although i can't seem to test the breastfeeding one at all - it just doesn't want to start. Can't start sexlab animations if that's the only one toggled. 

Also, one niggling thing because i'm a pedant - 3j, the cowgirl animation you've made is absolutely awesome, however semantically speaking, it's a reverse cowgirl! If you don't mind me suggesting, then I for one would love to see a better normal (forward!) cowgirl animation. Potentially, with the male leaning up at the waist, touching her breasts, kissing, etc, or the female touching the males chest while riding him. Although i totally understand that caressing and breasts pose a big issue with different body types and all. 

A few other suggestions i'll throw out there:

- More kissing animations in foreplay or during sex acts? Although this would probably have the same problems that i saw you say about the breastfeeding animation. (Forgive my ignorance, but if the mouth can be opened for blowjob animations, couldn't this be applied here? Or is it more of a case of toggling on/off for each stage. As opposed to being able to change in mid scene?)

- More sultry, teasing foreplay animations. Perhaps spooning, grinding and/or fingering involved. Or some kind of close, hugging, 'face to face' type position going on.

- An agressive animation set that ends in female on her knees, head back and BUKKAKE.

- A better, more sensual missionary or sideways fuck, potentially with female rubbing clit during.. Not sure if that's possible or not without it looking silly.

Thanks!

Added the "Loose animations" to the OP, I'll add any animation with just single stage to this section till I have at least 4-5 animations of the same type.

That's kinda my fault. The onknees animation seemed more like a cowgirl to me, so I decided to rename it that way when I did include it in the animation pack. Hope this won't cause too much confusion :).

That's ok, I just didn't know that, and was surprised that I have a cowgirl animation lol

Just checked your FFFM anim.. Very nice work..

However, the problem with those animations (as is also the case with Holt's chair blowjob) is the actors wont use the chair even if you start it next to it. I dont think that such a feature exists in Sexlab (yet). Maybe it could be a cood feature for the next update, so people can start making animations involving chairs, tables, etc.

hmmm