S.A.P. (Sexlab Animation Pack) v1.4 (05.08.2016)

Run GenerateFNISforModders, click Generate Mod Behavior, select FNIS_SexLab_List.txt, when it's done, run GenerateFNISforUsers.

@ ~magic~

I can't find a single word what to do with FNIS list in your tutorial, could you please fix it?

Run GenerateFNISforModders, click Generate Mod Behavior, select FNIS_SexLab_List.txt, when it's done, run GenerateFNISforUsers.

@ ~magic~

I can't find a single word what to do with FNIS list in your tutorial, could you please fix it?

It works now, thanks.

That means you have a lot of animations that are in your FNIS list, but not in your Animations folder. Make sure you copypasted everything correctly.

I used the pack and installed it by using MO so they should be automatically in correct folder?

I used the pack and installed it by using MO so they should be automatically in correct folder?

If you used my package, everything should be in the correct folder. But please check again if all of the 3js animations and the FNIS_sexlab_list.txt are located in skyrim/data/meshes/actors/character/animations/sexlab. Maybe you could post a extract of the FNISforModders log. If everything went right, the new animations should be located at the bottom of the GenerateFNIS_logfile.txt.

3 scenes from my new 'Lying reworked' are ready for testing.

Great news. I'am gonna test them right now :). How is the foursome animation progressing?

I tried your lying variant and while I really like stage 2 and 3 I find stage 1 looks too much like a mother nursing her baby (minus the wanking, obviously). Its the hand on the head that disturbs me I think, if she was leaning backwards, her right arm behind her and supporting her on the floor/ground it would look better IMO.

If you used my package, everything should be in the correct folder. But please check again if all of the 3js animations and the FNIS_sexlab_list.txt are located in skyrim/data/meshes/actors/character/animations/sexlab. Maybe you could post a extract of the FNISforModders log. If everything went right, the new animations should be located at the bottom of the GenerateFNIS_logfile.txt.

I tried merging your folders with the sexlab framework installation and the errors went away when using FNISformodders, except this one "ERROR(2012) Could not generate FNIS_SexLab_Behavior.hkx"

Just managed to install the animations pack and finished aligning them. Gotta say they are all fantastic. Looking forward to more of your work. Would love to see some furniture added to "3j furniture" like zazz does with his pilory ones. While aligning the anims i had a feeling that my girls were to big for them, wich is strange couse they all have hight 1. Does sevenbase body make girl taller? :/ Or maybe sexlab "even hight" option messing with them. Either way Thank you very much for your work and Nezzar for packed version :)

Yes, different bodies can have different heights. Even different vanila races have different heights. "Even actor heights" option will set all occupants to scale=1, If a body in scale 1 is taller than the normall scale=1 you can have allignment issues. For me I never got to get 'perfect' allignment is sexlab. 

Gonna try to make this pose. Not sure I could make it, but it definitely worth a shot, isn't it?

tumblr_n6itirqWqF1swg02io5_400.gif

While aligning the anims i had a feeling that my girls were to big for them, wich is strange couse they all have hight 1. Does sevenbase body make girl taller? :/ Or maybe sexlab "even hight" option messing with them. Either way Thank you very much for your work and Nezzar for packed version :)

I'd suggest you to experiment with 'setscale' if you want perfect alignment.

I tried merging your folders with the sexlab framework installation and the errors went away when using FNISformodders, except this one "ERROR(2012) Could not generate FNIS_SexLab_Behavior.hkx"

Ok fixed my problem. Even with the error it still created the behavior.hkx file but it went to the overwrite folder. So i just moved it from there to the correct place.