Sexlab Aroused Redux December 05 2016

So I was wondering why everyone's arousal was going up like a rocket when I was outside my house at Windstad.

So I looked at the papyrus log and saw this:

[11/16/2014 - 07:22:48AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0D083137)>]: Mjoll the Lioness got 8 exposure for  seeing naked TweakFence

*helpless giggles* Who or what is 'TweakFence' and why are the nakie and why can't I see them?

Great question.  Not nearly so funny as Chicken got 8 exposure for seeing naked xxxx (which I have since removed).

One thing I can tell you for sure is that TweakFence is an Actor (human or animal) and not a child, dead or disabled and within 50 feet of you.

I ran into massive Problems with lag and trying fixing it. Doing so I found this mod Install instructions are really simple so I followed them. No Problem... Until the waiting part came. I waited for an hour(game was unplayable with regular aroused so i gave it some time) the result of this was, still no message that it was ready and then the game crashed eventually. Any ideas? Is the save to be given up on? It's about 20 hours of gameplay.

I ran into massive Problems with lag and trying fixing it. Doing so I found this mod Install instructions are really simple so I followed them. No Problem... Until the waiting part came. I waited for an hour(game was unplayable with regular aroused so i gave it some time) the result of this was, still no message that it was ready and then the game crashed eventually. Any ideas? Is the save to be given up on? It's about 20 hours of gameplay.

You probably need to try savetool.exe on your save.  Before doing so, make a papyrus log and see what it looks like.  DONT post it here as it will likely be massive.  If you look at your papyrus log and can't figure out what is causing your grief, post the log as an attachment and I'll see if I can see something.

You probably need to try savetool.exe on your save.  Before doing so, make a papyrus log and see what it looks like.  DONT post it here as it will likely be massive.  If you look at your papyrus log and can't figure out what is causing your grief, post the log as an attachment and I'll see if I can see something.

Thank you for your super fast response. I never worked with the Papyrus logs before, so I really don't know what its telling me. I think I can probably just go and reinstall it completly or maybe the problem I have is not related to old aroused. Anyways, if you can spot a problem within a few moments then it would be awesome. If not, well there is no need to spend much of your time on it, there is most likely noone to blame but me. Anyways the log with the 0 is after running savetool and the other one before is from before.

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.1.log

Thank you for your super fast response. I never worked with the Papyrus logs before, so I really don't know what its telling me. I think I can probably just go and reinstall it completly or maybe the problem I have is not related to old aroused. Anyways, if you can spot a problem within a few moments then it would be awesome. If not, well there is no need to spend much of your time on it, there is most likely noone to blame but me. Anyways the log with the 0 is after running savetool and the other one before is from before.

I don't see a lot of problems in this log.  However, the other day, I re-nstalled my game and none of my saves would load after (endless load screen followed by CTD).

I fixed the problem by running SaveTool.exe on the save.  It loaded fine afterwards.  Follow the easy instructions, don't do anything complicated like deleting scripts and such, just click the "Fix all#->" button and save the file.

The CTDs I reported with the earlier version are no longer present with v15a. Will continue to run with it. Arousal progresses slower than original mod, though.

Good work!

Set your scan frequency to 60 to get exactly the same results or double your exposure rate.  I reduced the exposure rate because I felt the original was way too fast.

Well, I haven't read the code so I don't know how it really works, but if I remember from reading the original forum thread, if you just don't have sex very often it indicates that you aren't really that interested, so your arousal starts to decrease.  Also, if you get raped, that could also cause your arousal to decrease.  At least I think that was the intent.  On the other hand, in my last few play-thoughs it seemed like arousal started decreasing after playing for some large number of levels regardless of sex frequency, so there might be a problem with the algorithm.

Sorry if this was answered allready ... but 20 sites are just a few to many.

My arousal is decreasing over time (shouldnt it be raising). Didnt have any sex and didnt see any naked npcs. I mean it began to increase to ca 50 and then slowly but constantly decreased. Any ideas why that happens?

Well, I haven't read the code so I don't know how it really works, but if I remember from reading the original forum thread, if you just don't have sex very often it indicates that you aren't really that interested, so your arousal starts to decrease.  Also, if you get raped, that could also cause your arousal to decrease.  At least I think that was the intent.  On the other hand, in my last few play-thoughs it seemed like arousal started decreasing after playing for some large number of levels regardless of sex frequency, so there might be a problem with the algorithm.

Arousal does degrade based on the decay rate, but I have never really looked at how that all works.  The code in Redux is exactly the same as the original.  I'll have to have a look when I get a few minutes.

I did try Lovers Victim whit this and My self and all others get raped all the time. So i flushed it.

But i have one issue.

Is it possible to stop the Arouse to affect children?

And I did use Immerse_Arousal before as one plugin for RND it did work up to V14 would be nice if Aroused can do the same as Immerse_aroused did.

I did try Lovers Victim whit this and My self and all others get raped all the time. So i flushed it.

But i have one issue.

Is it possible to stop the Arouse to affect children?

And I did use Immerse_Arousal before as one plugin for RND it did work up to V14 would be nice if Aroused can do the same as Immerse_aroused did.

thx for victim info..much appreciated! will see what happens..

If this has been asked and answered, I'm sorry -- I didn't see the question on a quick skim.  If it should be asked in the original SexLabAroused thread, just tell me and I'll go there.

I honestly don't understand how this works.

I understand how to set up the "General" options in the Settings tab on MCM, but --- I don't understand how to configure the "Arousal" options.  The mouse-hover doesn't really help me; in fact, it just confuses me more.  I do more or less understand the PuppetMaster and Current Armor settings.  Those really *are* idiot proof.

What I want is for the PC (or the selected NPC) to get aroused easily, stay aroused for quite a while, and have their arousal fade very slowly.

So, bearing that in mind, what settings should I be using for the following:

Settings > General > Arousal > Default Exposure, Decay Rate, and Time Rate Change

Any advice, or explanations, would be most welcome.

Thanks!

I have been using your version of SL Aroused for a month or so and I'm very happy with it. I have not encountered any issues, and it definitely saves a lot of papyrus load and keeps my save games a lot cleaner compared to the original (I actually see an even bigger difference than you describe, probably because I am running a lot of mods that add considerable amounts of extra NPCs to the world).

I have just released a mod that ties in to SL Aroused Redux, called SexLab Aroused Monitor Widget, a highly configureable HUD widget which shows the arousal of the PC and nearby NPCs. You can find it here on LL. If you keep a list of SLA compatible/related mods somewhere, I'd be thankful if you could add it.

Keep up the good work!

I have been using your version of SL Aroused for a month or so and I'm very happy with it. I have not encountered any issues, and it definitely saves a lot of papyrus load and keeps my save games a lot cleaner compared to the original (I actually see an even bigger difference than you describe, probably because I am running a lot of mods that add considerable amounts of extra NPCs to the world).

I have just released a mod that ties in to SL Aroused Redux, called SexLab Aroused Monitor Widget, a highly configureable HUD widget which shows the arousal of the PC and nearby NPCs. You can find it here on LL. If you keep a list of SLA compatible/related mods somewhere, I'd be thankful if you could add it.

Keep up the good work!

wooo..off to get that..lol..*yoink*