Sexlab Aroused Redux December 05 2016

I invite you all to download and try SexLab Sex Slaves.  It is not your normal slave stuff.  This mod has a really fun opening quest that is worth the admission all by itself.  In addition, you can pick from 2 fully voiced sex slave companions as well as 4 other partially voiced companions based on the Alicia Painslut voice.

I post this here because I just found out that because of the number of mods here, lots of folks have never heard of it.  In its short existence, it has already become more popular than 90% of the mods here and lots of people have told me that it is one they will always keep.

Link your mods in your signature; I had an overwhelming increase in the number of downloads since I did that.

I also linked my blog, but folks mostly don't care about blogs.

Thanks, I am stupid about this stuff

The translation english txt file is newer that any other language txt file, I think that the other languages txt files should also be updated even if they will not be translated to new version.. Also I see one dirty edit in TES5Edit (J'zargo).

Ooo, thanks for that, never checked it.  New version up soon.

Also, I have no way of doing the translations on the other files, so will have to wait for some volunteers.

Because of my work on Sex Slaves, I have noticed that a LOT of other mods are doing exactly the same cell scan that Aroused Redux does and more importantly, they are doing it in a way that is 10 times slower than how Redux does it.

So, I am thinking of adding an api function to get all NPCs  near the PC so that we can all use the same code instead of having 5 separate mods doing exactly the same thing in papyrus at the same time.  This traditional cell scan code is VERY papyrus intensive and if everyone adopted the API, we could significantly reduce the papyrus impact of SexLab based mods.

The proposed API would be on two levels:

int Property npcCount Auto

Actor [] Property theActors Auto

int Property nakedCount Auto

Actor [] Property nakedActors Auto

Mods could access these properties directly at any time and get the latest scan results.

Also,

Actor [] getLocalActors()

Actor [] getNakedActors()

These two functions would return a new Actor[]

function rescanActors()

Force a rescan if the scan is not going on now or had not happened withing the last 10 seconds.

Float function getLastScanSeconds()

Returns the number of seconds since the last scan took place.

Float function getScanInterval()

Returns the numbers of seconds between scans as set by the user in the MCM menu option.

Mod users could access these functions using

slaFrameworkScr pSlaFrameworkScr = Quest.getQuest("sla_Framework") as slaFrameworkScr

and then for example:

int npcCount = pSlaFrameworkScr.npcCount

int i = 0

while(i < npcCount)

Actor akActor = pSlaFrameworkScr.theActors

;Do the magic you do now with your actors

i = i + 1

endWhile

The returned values are quite useful in that it returns all (max 25) NPCs in the area except chickens, children, dead and disabled NPCs within 1024 units (about 48 feet) sorted from nearest to farthest.

Naked npcs are only humanoid (no animals) and are limited to the closes 8.

If there is any interest in this (beyond me), I'll implement it in a new version.

It will add nearly zero impact on Aroused Redux and and could add several orders of magnitude improvement for uses with mods that duplicate these cell scans.  Note that I have tested this in my own code.  This is no bullshit.  The cell scans currently used in Redux are 30 times faster than they used to be and 75% of that time is not in papyrus.

As a matter of fact, users should lobby their mod authors hard to adopt this for the general benefit of everyone.

Note, I also thought that I could push these arrays to StorageUtil for general use, but that would add some overhead to Redux and I would not want to do it unless there was widespread agreement.  However, if there is a general consensus that this is the best way to go, I can do that as StorageUtil has lists that fit the bill nicely.

Not sure why, but arousal never goes to 100. Always sits at 99. Even using puppet master, if I set it to 100 it automatically sets it back to 99. Really annoying because I need 100 arousal to finish Sergius's Experiment added in by Devious Devices. Any ideas? Thanks

Not sure why, but arousal never goes to 100. Always sits at 99. Even using puppet master, if I set it to 100 it automatically sets it back to 99. Really annoying because I need 100 arousal to finish Sergius's Experiment added in by Devious Devices. Any ideas? Thanks

Thats the code base.  I'll try and fix it, but I am not sure if factions can go to 100.

Edit, just checked, can be between -127 and 127

Thats the code base.  I'll try and fix it, but I am not sure if factions can go to 100.

Edit, just checked, can be between -127 and 127

Seems to be just a visual bug. Was playing around with it and it still gave the affects of level 100 arousal when at 99. Thanks!

sounds like a great solution to papyrus overhead, you may want to start a discussion to add this directly into SL framework -- should have happened a long time ago, was discussed a year back, but nothing ever happened. Now's as good a time as any, particularly that you are dedicated to improve this -obviously- fundamental feature. Collaboration may be the key to making it happen.

I'm ready for another play-thru and looking forward to testing your work; modded Skyrim is still -- by far -- the best game available for the fantasy genre, particularly when the incredible breadth/synergies of mods like these are leveraged.  

Thanks for the great work.

Hi fishburger67,

would it be too much to ask, if you could integrate SL Animal Aroused funktionality into your mod using the streamlined / optimized feature set and maybe a MCM option to turn it on or off for creatures and the like?

Fine by me, get the latest -loose set, add in your changes, then send it on to me.  Please put your stuff in a separate file and make as few changes as possible to the core code so we can know who is responsible for fixing bugs.

sounds like a great solution to papyrus overhead, you may want to start a discussion to add this directly into SL framework -- should have happened a long time ago, was discussed a year back, but nothing ever happened. Now's as good a time as any, particularly that you are dedicated to improve this -obviously- fundamental feature. Collaboration may be the key to making it happen.

I'm ready for another play-thru and looking forward to testing your work; modded Skyrim is still -- by far -- the best game available for the fantasy genre, particularly when the incredible breadth/synergies of mods like these are leveraged.  

Thanks for the great work.

Thanks for the kind words, but this will never wind up in the SL framework, already had a discussion about that.  But, if all the modders on here got on board, we could make ALL these mods much less problematic for users.

I have a question on arousal. In the Op it says:

2. This mod increases arousal at 1/2 the rate of the original. That is pretty easily changed and if this works for lots of people, I'll add an MCM menu option for it.

The settings on SA for arousal were:

Exposure 2

Decay 2

Time Rate Change 5

So in SAR do these need to be doubled to get back to the old SA arousal rate?

I have a question on arousal. In the Op it says:

2. This mod increases arousal at 1/2 the rate of the original. That is pretty easily changed and if this works for lots of people, I'll add an MCM menu option for it.

The settings on SA for arousal were:

Exposure 2

Decay 2

Time Rate Change 5

So in SAR do these need to be doubled to get back to the old SA arousal rate?

Yes, but only exposure, not the other two.  Either that or decrease the scan rate to 60 seconds.

can anyone tell me how creature arousal is handled by aroused creatures? does that mod need this mod or aroused to work?

or does it just do same as this one for critters?

SLA only handles arousing the creatures (all but chickens), other mods handle what the critters do when they get aroused.

Well, I am using SL 1.5.7 and this seems to work with it just fine. So far since I've hardly tested it since, but it's looking promising for me so far. And it seems as thought the scripts are firing off faster as well.

159c has reduced my sexlab animation CTDs to zero.  Highly recommended

I don't get any CTDs during animations. Lucky?

can anyone tell me how creature arousal is handled by aroused creatures? does that mod need this mod or aroused to work?

SLA only handles arousing the creatures (all but chickens), other mods handle what the critters do when they get aroused.

so this aroused is doing creatures also? i want the chickens included because you never know what anims ppl will come up with...

actually i have aroused creatures, i assumed thst was handling arousal for all creatures. and giving sometimes ctd on anim start, as its like old aroused. script heavy?

so this aroused is doing creatures also? i want the chickens included because you never know what anims ppl will come up with...

actually i have aroused creatures, i assumed thst was handling arousal for all creatures. and giving sometimes ctd on anim start, as its like old aroused. script heavy?

Aroused Creatures is telling the creatures what to do with their arousal.

Arouse Redux still uses scripts, but something like 1/30th the scripting load.

So I was wondering why everyone's arousal was going up like a rocket when I was outside my house at Windstad.

So I looked at the papyrus log and saw this:

[11/16/2014 - 07:22:48AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0D083137)>]: Mjoll the Lioness got 8 exposure for  seeing naked TweakFence

*helpless giggles* Who or what is 'TweakFence' and why are the nakie and why can't I see them?