Sexlab Aroused Redux December 05 2016

Any chance of you adding Race based arousal at some point?  I know you were trying to make it leaner, but just a little additional fat would be cool. :)

How would you see this?  I mean would you like it if race a would only arouse race a actors and not race b actors?

How about a prefence system where certain races have a natural preference for certain races and natural aversion (non-exclusive) for others?

Perhaps with MCM controls so that a player can finetune that to their personal preference?

Isn't that what SL attraction already does?

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1013-sexlab-attraction/

I run that because of Sexlab approach. Having this do that too would be completely redundant.

What's New in Version 20-10-2014 (See full changelog)
  • 20-10-2014 - Included the fix for sexuality bug, Includes option for PC preferences and racial preferences

*quote from SL attractions newest changelog  *Underlined and colored for emphasis*

You're naked whenever you're not wearing something on your body slot (32 I think). If panties or pants or whatever also take up that slot and you're wearing them, you won't be considered naked.

So by Skyrim code of ethics topless is naked but bottomless is OK?  (I think pants is slot 52) 

Running around bottomless has no effect on Aroused, hmmm.... Wait, does this apply to male too?

There is no official pants slot in Skyrim. Bethesta's philosophy always was that slot 32 is full body armour. It was some community modders that started to release individual torso and pants armour parts.

I just did some test and Aroused does not check slot 32.  I modified a cloth (Ves Whoreoutfit) from slot 32 to slot 56 and Aroused does not recognize it as nude.  It actually checks Keywords. Greybeared in vanilla is missing the keyword ClothingBody and could be problematic/hilarious to be near them with Aroused based mods.

Is this same with Aroused Redux?

The good news is that you can use sexy outfit for serious arousal as in real world (yeah) by removing the keyword ClothingBody and no need to alter mesh using nifskope but the bad news is that you cannot enchant the outfit or with mods that require this Keyword to work (I think cloth changing mods use it).

You're naked whenever you're not wearing something on your body slot (32 I think). If panties or pants or whatever also take up that slot and you're wearing them, you won't be considered naked.

So by Skyrim code of ethics topless is naked but bottomless is OK?  (I think pants is slot 52) 

Running around bottomless has no effect on Aroused, hmmm.... Wait, does this apply to male too?

There is no official pants slot in Skyrim. Bethesta's philosophy always was that slot 32 is full body armour. It was some community modders that started to release individual torso and pants armour parts.

I just did some test and Aroused does not check slot 32.  I modified a cloth (Ves Whoreoutfit) from slot 32 to slot 56 and Aroused does not recognize it as nude.  It actually checks Keywords. Greybeared in vanilla is missing the keyword ClothingBody and could be problematic/hilarious to be near them with Aroused based mods.

The good news is that you can use sexy outfit for serious arousal as in real world (yeah) by removing the keyword ClothingBody and no need to alter mesh using nifskope but the bad news is that you cannot enchant the outfit or with mods that require this Keyword to work (I think cloth changing mods use it).

There Is A Mod On The Nexus Called "No More Enchantment Restrictions" Which Allows You To Enchant Any Armor With "Armor" Enchantment, It Still Won't Let You Enchant Armor With "Weapon" Enchantments Or Enchant Weapons With "Armor" Enchantments, It's An SKSE Plugin, I Hope That Helps A Little Even Though It's Not Directly Related To Your Post, I Still Thought It Was Worth Mentioning

just wanted to say thanks for this. i still occasionally get ctd at anim start but my fps is solidly over 30 now almost everywhere and it only drops to 24 at its lowest when i am in place like the kilreath temple where the place with lots of candles is. i hadnt realised the old aroused was also slowing my game. and i dont remember the last time i ctd on continue or load now!  :D

Well, I am using SL 1.5.7 and this seems to work with it just fine. So far since I've hardly tested it since, but it's looking promising for me so far. And it seems as thought the scripts are firing off faster as well.

159c has reduced my sexlab animation CTDs to zero.  Highly recommended

Redux does not check any slot, it asks whether you are wearing something with the ArmorCuirass or ClothingBody keywords.

I am pretty sure I started a new game with SLA redux and I am still get the "is ready to use" message everytime I load a game.

Also, I am not sure the old SLA aroused critters:

[10/31/2014 - 09:12:46AM] [slaUtilScr <sla_Framework (1304290F)>]: chicken got 2 exposure for

It's pretty hilarious finding lines like this in the log, though. *giggles*

I am pretty sure I started a new game with SLA redux and I am still get the "is ready to use" message everytime I load a game.

Seems it only occurs with a new game, with SLA already installed. If you were to install the old one, then reinstall SAR again it should disappear. Or something.

Seems it only occurs with a new game, with SLA already installed. If you were to install the old one, then reinstall SAR again it should disappear. Or something.

Yes it does already tested.

To stop the message on a new game strat with SA first save game remove SA and replace with SAR. You only get the message once then

Chickens are specifically excluded.

I'm still getting no luck with this mod. For reasons I don't understand it doesn't seem to want to increase the exposure of people who're standing right by you. I swapped back to the original version and everybody responds as expected if I strip nekkid

I am uploading a new version tomorrow.  Try it.  It fixes several issues.

I'm still getting no luck with this mod. For reasons I don't understand it doesn't seem to want to increase the exposure of people who're standing right by you. I swapped back to the original version and everybody responds as expected if I strip nekkid

Redux uses a very long polling interval: 2 minutes. Thus, the exposure of those around you will only increase every 2 minutes (And only if you're naked at the time of that 'proc').

I don't think the polling interval is the problem. I have looked at the papyrus logs and some people in the room get aroused when I'm nakie and some don't. And it seems that people who don't get aroused never do, and people who do get aroused always do

This I am sure is because some of the NPCs used in the vanilla game for other quests would be excluded.  I am uploading a version tomorrow to fix all that.

Bear with me a bit, my question is not as stupid as it appears.  How does Skyrim define "naked"?  Given how important arousal computation has become and many mods are triggered by nudity, what is the default nude identification (original Aroused mod can set any armor as nude but that's not what I am referring here)?  Does topless count (or bottomless for that matter), underwear, bikini?   

I am curious if any cloth/armor mod can alter arousal calculation by default without using MCM to set it every time.  As in real life the right kind of outfit should beat full nudity every time when it comes to arousal.  This could be useful for people making sexy outfits or for players still want to play with Aroused but feel stupid/unrealistic running around without anything on.

The old aroused as well as this one defines naked as not having clothing with the keywords ArmorCuirass and ClothingBody.  So, it is obviously simple to make people have cloths without these keywords and they will appear naked.  People do this intentionally with naked suits that are see through but do have the keywords and visa versa.

I am getting ready to release the next version with the following changes:

1.  Removed version notifications

2.  Fixed a major issue with vanilla critical NPCs not getting aroused (Jzargo, Aela and the like)

3.  New MCM menu option to change the frequency of scans

4.  No Scan during SexLab animations and for 10 seconds after

5.  Fixed a minor issue where no scans were happening on infrequent occasions.

6.  Add a ModEvent slaUpdateExposure callable from third-party programs to increase arousal

If I have missed anything critical, please let me know before I release this in about 4 hours

Will sexlab animations still cause arousal to npcs watching due to the actors being naked?

Will sexlab animations still cause arousal to npcs watching due to the actors being naked?

I hope so, it's more realistic to me..

Yes, this has not changed.  The only thing that changed in this regard is that if a cell scan timer goes off during or within 10 seconds of a sexlab animaiton, the arousal scan does not take place.

Further information on the desire spell

I have researched this issue and there is nothing I can do to improve the reliability and consistency of the application of the desire spell.  This takes place inside the game engine.

Here is what CK has to say about it

Adjusts the skill use factor, changing the amount of experience awarded for using skills. Usually used in combination with the condition function EPModSkillUsage_IsAdvanceSkill

The spell itself just adds this "perk" which reduces "Modify Skill Use" "Perk Entry Point" .  All the magic happens inside the game engine.

So, best thing to do if you don't like the effect or it consistency is to turn the spell off.in MCM.

I am getting ready to release the next version with the following changes:

2.  Fixed a major issue with vanilla critical NPCs not getting aroused (Jzargo, Aela and the like)

6.  Add a ModEvent slaUpdateExposure callable from third-party programs to increase arousal

If I have missed anything critical, please let me know before I release this in about 4 hours

Big big hugs

Sexlab Aroused Redux update to version 15.

It contains the following modifications:

6.  Add a ModEvent slaUpdateExposure callable from third-party programs to increase arousal.  See the spoiler on the main page for details.

I have left the previous version 11 up in case there are problems with this.  I have tested it extensively and found no issues with my mod load. 

Warning: If you are going into Sex Slaves's Sanguines Pleasure Palace, DO NOT increase the scanning frequency without decreasing the exposure rate by a similiar amount.  With lots of naked girls around, your exposure goes through the roof.

I invite you all to download and try SexLab Sex Slaves.  It is not your normal slave stuff.  This mod has a really fun opening quest that is worth the admission all by itself.  In addition, you can pick from 2 fully voiced sex slave companions as well as 4 other partially voiced companions based on the Alicia Painslut voice.

I post this here because I just found out that because of the number of mods here, lots of folks have never heard of it.  In its short existence, it has already become more popular than 90% of the mods here and lots of people have told me that it is one they will always keep.

I invite you all to download and try SexLab Sex Slaves.  It is not your normal slave stuff.  This mod has a really fun opening quest that is worth the admission all by itself.  In addition, you can pick from 2 fully voiced sex slave companions as well as 4 other partially voiced companions based on the Alicia Painslut voice.

I post this here because I just found out that because of the number of mods here, lots of folks have never heard of it.  In its short existence, it has already become more popular than 90% of the mods here and lots of people have told me that it is one they will always keep.

Link your mods in your signature; I had an overwhelming increase in the number of downloads since I did that.

I also linked my blog, but folks mostly don't care about blogs.