Sexlab Aroused Redux December 05 2016

Sorry my misspell:

Please let the peaple use "only" version 16 loose file !!!!!

You can download either the loose or the bsa.  Both work perfectly well.  If you have .pex files in your script directory that start with sla, you will not be upgrading because loose files override what's in the bsa.

If you want to use the bsa, look in your scripts directory and make sure there are no sla*.pex files.

Not familiar with this mod, can you tell me which mod it is and how it interacts with SA?

It's Captured Dreams (sorry I should have said), the plugs add an effect at arousal point 80.

EDIT: Ignore this for the moment please as it may be a glitch at my end. Since the last tests it seems to be working correctly now so maybe the uninstall and reinstall fixed.

I'll do some more tests tomorrow night and let you know if there's still a problem

Not familiar with this mod, can you tell me which mod it is and how it interacts with SA?

It's Captured Dreams (sorry I should have said), the plugs add an effect at arousal point 80.

EDIT: Ignore this for the moment please as it may be a glitch at my end. Since the last tests it seems to be working correctly now so maybe the uninstall and reinstall fixed.

I'll do some more tests tomorrow night and let you know if there's still a problem

Thanks for the update.  Really busy atm and chasing ghosts would not be fun.

I've done further testing including a game off the backup drive and I can no longer reproduce the issue (which was consistent before) so it looks like the reinstall fixed it :)  though I'm not clear why as it was working in all other respects. Installing SA would have no effect as the save used for this testing was before it was ever installed, so I guess the original SAR install somehow glitched.

Sorry for wasting your time with this one

I've done further testing including a game off the backup drive and I can no longer reproduce the issue (which was consistent before) so it looks like the reinstall fixed it :)  though I'm not clear why as it was working in all other respects. Installing SA would have no effect as the save used for this testing was before it was ever installed, so I guess the original SAR install somehow glitched.

Sorry for wasting your time with this one

Thank you slorm, so glad you got it working.  I would have been very surprised that it did not work because the main body of the code is essentially unchanged at this point.

Is there a way to make characters aroused by dead bodies. Not in a necro kind of way but just the fact they are naked?. Aroused seems to only take into account living things others wise

Dont think many would like that. I should hate it.

And as Fishburger says it should break other mods and the base game, since they already responds to dead NPC.

Possible Problems

2. This mod increases arousal at 1/2 the rate of the original. That is pretty easily changed and if this works for lots of people, I'll add an MCM menu option for it.

Is there a method to change this in the esp or something at the moment.

Arousal is raising too slow for my taste.

Just something i can tweak to put it back to the original, until you decide whether to add the MCM option or not.

Possible Problems

2. This mod increases arousal at 1/2 the rate of the original. That is pretty easily changed and if this works for lots of people, I'll add an MCM menu option for it.

Just something i can tweak to put it back to the original, until you decide whether to add the MCM option or not.

Had to go back 5-6 pages to find where Fishburger said it, but:

Set your scan frequency to 60 to get exactly the same results or double your exposure rate.  I reduced the exposure rate because I felt the original was way too fast.

Possible Problems

I'm actually having the opposite problem - arousal is increasing insanely fast. As in 1 minute of walking through the wilderness with no NPCs around added 12 points of arousal. I've tried reducing the various settings, but they keep putting themselves back up. The only way around it I've found is to switch on the arousal lock. 

Possible Problems

I'm actually having the opposite problem - arousal is increasing insanely fast. As in 1 minute of walking through the wilderness with no NPCs around added 12 points of arousal. I've tried reducing the various settings, but they keep putting themselves back up. The only way around it I've found is to switch on the arousal lock. 

Currently, you get aroused by animals as well.  There has been a request for an mcm menu setting to not get aroused by animals.

Possible Problems

Possible Problems

Had to go back 5-6 pages to find where Fishburger said it, but:

Set your scan frequency to 60 to get exactly the same results or double your exposure rate.  I reduced the exposure rate because I felt the original was way too fast.

Yea, I should have stated but for me its more in reference to NPC's and creatures.

I have the MCM tweaked for myself to add 60 exposure per day and the other setting for exposure multiplier (i think it is) maxed at 10.

So I progress in arousal fast enough, plus Master (Captured dreams) keeps giving me plugs, bitch.

Npc's on the other hand can take days to reach 40 arousal, which completely defeats the purpose of Lovers Victim with assault chance at 70 arousal.

I too am curious if there is a way to customize arousal rate for NPC.  I would like to create some horny NPC (very high arousal exposure rate) who standout from the "proper" normal folks and let them loose.

If you are writing a mod, you can change all these settings by changing the appropriate faction value.  Check the original SA home page (as well as this one) for details.  You can change the exposure rate for any individual NPC.

I'm still quite interested in having a per-actor "Arousal Lock" setting, that can be set via StorageUtil, or the like.

If I were to contribute a patch that incorporated this feature, would you merge it for release?

I too am curious if there is a way to customize arousal rate for NPC.  I would like to create some horny NPC (very high arousal exposure rate) who standout from the "proper" normal folks and let them loose.

If you are writing a mod, you can change all these settings by changing the appropriate faction value.  Check the original SA home page (as well as this one) for details.  You can change the exposure rate for any individual NPC.

I am very green to CK so bear with me here, from the original SA:

For Modders

• See attached demo pulgin - outdated, scripts will not compile but you can get general idea from it.
  • sla_Arousal - is faction that can be used to GET PC/NPC arousal, values are 0-100. It is simplest interface to the mod and all you need to set up dialogues and/or effects. It is useless to SET faction rank since it is constantly being over-written by the mod.

This sounds like simply setting faction is not enough because SA and I presume SAR will re-write the value anyway.  I would need to mod something else in CK to get specific NPC's Arousal to accelerate at different rate than others, probably beyond what I am capable of at the moment.

Maybe it would be easier if I use Min's per-actor arousal lock patch when/if it's done?

Sorry my misspell:

I had the same problem - even deledted v16 from Mods file in Mod Organiser folder and then reinstalled, edited saves with SaveTool. Wasn't until I installed the 'loose' vserion that the correct version number appeared on the MCM screen

Sorry my misspell:

I had the same problem - even deledted v16 from Mods file in Mod Organiser folder and then reinstalled, edited saves with SaveTool. Wasn't until I installed the 'loose' vserion that the correct version number appeared on the MCM screen

Once again, there is no difference between loose and bsd versions.  You have some loose files left over in your scripts directory.  Not sure how mod organizer works, that may be the issue.  If you want to use the bsd version, uninstall the loose version and then manually (outside of mod organizer) look in the scripts directory and delete any sla*.pex files you find and then look in the scripts/source directory and delete any sla*.pex files.  Do not depend on Mod Organizer to do this for you.

Fishburger67.

You can add that NMM dont remove all files some times to, so you have to do the same thing there, you have to remove old files by hand.

I must say that i have used this since the first V 8 or what it was and have never had any trouble.

If it dont work. Check for loose files.

That is almost for all mods, if it dont work, check for files that should not be there.

And thanks again for this upgrade for Arousal. It have saved zillions of random CTD.

Um *blush* it appears my followers get aroused by the fact that when I'm a werewolf all my clothes are off.

That seems a little odd. Would it be possible to check for being a werewolf and not treat that as nakedness. I suppose the Companions might find it sexy but naked-werewolf doesn't seem awful sexy.