blabla11 Posted March 3, 2016 Author Posted March 3, 2016 =) sweet! welcome back!.Thanks Can one suggest features for this mod .... or would that be to much to aks?Gonna quote myself there: Planned: Whatever I fancy Whatever people suggest (and can be done) or provide the code for as long as it fits into my general idea of what this should be (No, I can't explain that yet, I'll decide on a case to case basis)
Dave0000 Posted March 3, 2016 Posted March 3, 2016 blabla cant you delete old useless downloads in OP? because people will install it all and get huge CTDs. and every one will ask what do i need to donwlod to start plaing WTF is there ... i mean all mods are like 1-2 files... but yours is messy as hell man
CliftonJD Posted March 3, 2016 Posted March 3, 2016 blabla cant you delete old useless downloads in OP? because people will install it all and get huge CTDs. and every one will ask what do i need to donwlod to start plaing WTF is there ... i mean all mods are like 1-2 files... but yours is messy as hell man yes, i'd have to agree unfortunately he needs to clarify that the original download for version h is only to be used as an upgrade patch from version g, then delete the sl patch<<<that's the ctd ....but with limited time on his hands atm, it might be best to finish up the beta for full release and make that the new full version, eliminating the need for any previous version files
Strec Posted March 3, 2016 Posted March 3, 2016 Would'nt it be a good idea if BlaBla and Musje works together to avoid developping twice the same next functionalities (housing, mines, ...)? For the rest we needs clearly all link in first page deleted and a new complete version 06.
CliftonJD Posted March 3, 2016 Posted March 3, 2016 Would'nt it be a good idea if BlaBla and Musje works together to avoid developping twice the same next functionalities (housing, mines, ...)? For the rest we needs clearly all link in first page deleted and a new complete version 06. musje is working on slave housing, another modder is working the mines blabla is collaborating the works of both modders And making new content for pahe don't know where you get the idea for a version 6, blabla just posted version h repack4 to the main page last nite and he's still got other things going on so time is limited
Strec Posted March 3, 2016 Posted March 3, 2016 I wanted to say RC0.6 not v6 Lats nite, really? I'm working with the one here : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37048-wip-paradise-halls-sexlab-extension-v01g-150506/page-108?do=findComment&comment=1480239 Is it the same or are there 2 different RC0.5? I'm a bit confused here :/
CliftonJD Posted March 3, 2016 Posted March 3, 2016 I wanted to say RC0.6 not v6 Lats nite, really? I'm working with the one here : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37048-wip-paradise-halls-sexlab-extension-v01g-150506/page-108?do=findComment&comment=1480239 Is it the same or are there 2 different RC0.5? I'm a bit confused here :/ ya, he just moved it to the main page so others could grab it easier with out digging thru the posts looking for it
Dave0000 Posted March 4, 2016 Posted March 4, 2016 for blabla knowing what is what cleaning up download order is a 1 minute job i mean come on guys...it cant be hard to delete old files right?
Raider1 Posted March 4, 2016 Posted March 4, 2016 thought I would share this log... [alias slave005 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslavemind.SubmissionChanceMultiplier() - "pahslavemind.psc" Line 431 [alias slave005 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslavemind.RunAwayByFormula() - "pahslavemind.psc" Line 327 [alias slave005 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslavemind.OnMoodUpdateGameTime() - "pahslavemind.psc" Line ? [alias slave005 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslavemind.OnUpdateGameTime() - "pahslavemind.psc" Line 158[03/03/2016 - 10:30:45PM] ERROR: Cannot divide by zerostack: [alias slave008 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslavemind.SubmissionChanceMultiplier() - "pahslavemind.psc" Line 431 [alias slave008 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslavemind.RunAwayByFormula() - "pahslavemind.psc" Line 327 [alias slave008 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslavemind.OnMoodUpdateGameTime() - "pahslavemind.psc" Line ? [alias slave008 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslavemind.OnUpdateGameTime() - "pahslavemind.psc" Line 158[03/03/2016 - 10:30:45PM] ERROR: Cannot divide by zerostack: [alias Slave on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslavemind.SubmissionChanceMultiplier() - "pahslavemind.psc" Line 431 [alias Slave on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslavemind.RunAwayByFormula() - "pahslavemind.psc" Line 327 [alias Slave on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslavemind.OnMoodUpdateGameTime() - "pahslavemind.psc" Line ? [alias Slave on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslavemind.OnUpdateGameTime() - "pahslavemind.psc" Line 158[03/03/2016 - 10:30:48PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] - Using Bed Type: 1[03/03/2016 - 10:30:48PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] - Filtered out '2' primary animations with tags: ["Breast", "Furniture", "Standing"][03/03/2016 - 10:30:48PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Adjustment Profile - NordRaceM.ImperialRaceM[03/03/2016 - 10:30:48PM] [DLC1WE02Script <DLC1WE02 (02008771)>]OnUpdate()[03/03/2016 - 10:30:48PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and Nonestack: [ (00000014)].Actor.getDistance() - "<native>" Line ? [DLC1WE02 (02008771)].DLC1WE02Script.OnUpdate() - "DLC1WE02Script.psc" Line 11 this shows up after every CTD,
vlarf Posted March 4, 2016 Posted March 4, 2016 musje is working on slave housing, another modder is working the mines blabla is collaborating the works of both modders And making new content for pahe Wait.. there's a PAH mining mod in the works?
therealkarlsquell Posted March 4, 2016 Posted March 4, 2016 Can one suggest features for this mod .... or would that be to much to aks?Gonna quote myself there: Planned: Whatever I fancy Whatever people suggest (and can be done) or provide the code for as long as it fits into my general idea of what this should be (No, I can't explain that yet, I'll decide on a case to case basis) then i ll suggest the possibility of ordering my male slave to do it with a female one or vice versa. .... for my entertainment simply.
Strec Posted March 4, 2016 Posted March 4, 2016 If you need some ideas on slavery i can suggest you to read this Fallout NV thread : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46930-slavers-life-slavery-framework-final-beta-for-v10/ And on the 5th post there is a pdf with the detail of all fonctionnalities.
CliftonJD Posted March 4, 2016 Posted March 4, 2016 thought I would share this log... [alias slave005 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslavemind.SubmissionChanceMultiplier() - "pahslavemind.psc" Line 431 [alias slave005 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslavemind.RunAwayByFormula() - "pahslavemind.psc" Line 327 [alias slave005 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslavemind.OnMoodUpdateGameTime() - "pahslavemind.psc" Line ? [alias slave005 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslavemind.OnUpdateGameTime() - "pahslavemind.psc" Line 158 [03/03/2016 - 10:30:45PM] ERROR: Cannot divide by zero stack: [alias slave008 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslavemind.SubmissionChanceMultiplier() - "pahslavemind.psc" Line 431 [alias slave008 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslavemind.RunAwayByFormula() - "pahslavemind.psc" Line 327 [alias slave008 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslavemind.OnMoodUpdateGameTime() - "pahslavemind.psc" Line ? [alias slave008 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslavemind.OnUpdateGameTime() - "pahslavemind.psc" Line 158 [03/03/2016 - 10:30:45PM] ERROR: Cannot divide by zero stack: [alias Slave on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslavemind.SubmissionChanceMultiplier() - "pahslavemind.psc" Line 431 [alias Slave on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslavemind.RunAwayByFormula() - "pahslavemind.psc" Line 327 [alias Slave on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslavemind.OnMoodUpdateGameTime() - "pahslavemind.psc" Line ? [alias Slave on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslavemind.OnUpdateGameTime() - "pahslavemind.psc" Line 158 [03/03/2016 - 10:30:48PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] - Using Bed Type: 1 [03/03/2016 - 10:30:48PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] - Filtered out '2' primary animations with tags: ["Breast", "Furniture", "Standing"] [03/03/2016 - 10:30:48PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Adjustment Profile - NordRaceM.ImperialRaceM [03/03/2016 - 10:30:48PM] [DLC1WE02Script <DLC1WE02 (02008771)>]OnUpdate() [03/03/2016 - 10:30:48PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None stack: [ (00000014)].Actor.getDistance() - "<native>" Line ? [DLC1WE02 (02008771)].DLC1WE02Script.OnUpdate() - "DLC1WE02Script.psc" Line 11 this shows up after every CTD, snippets are nice to find the bug, but we still need the full log file attached if you'd like to try fixing it based on that info alone you need to see if that's the only slave with that issue first next if that's the only slave is that from a vanilla slave or from another mod if both are true then avoid enslaving that in the future and sell it at the first opportunity, if its not from a mod then something went wrong in the enslavement process for that slave, without the rest of the log we can't determine why there's also a reset button at the bottom of the slave's info page you can try if you'd like to keep the slave, but if it's not the only slave or if it happens again on a different slave i'd suggest a reboot of the mod Can one suggest features for this mod .... or would that be to much to aks?Gonna quote myself there: Planned: Whatever I fancy Whatever people suggest (and can be done) or provide the code for as long as it fits into my general idea of what this should be (No, I can't explain that yet, I'll decide on a case to case basis) then i ll suggest the possibility of ordering my male slave to do it with a female one or vice versa. .... for my entertainment simply. thanks for the reminder, its on the to-do-list, we tried it once and ran into problems
EinarrTheRed Posted March 4, 2016 Posted March 4, 2016 then i ll suggest the possibility of ordering my male slave to do it with a female one or vice versa. .... for my entertainment simply. thanks for the reminder, its on the to-do-list, we tried it once and ran into problems Its always awkward the first time... (Could NOT resist )
Skybeef Posted March 7, 2016 Posted March 7, 2016 Does this mod allow you to enslave followers, so long as they are not flagged as essential?
turbobanana Posted March 8, 2016 Posted March 8, 2016 Does this mod allow you to enslave followers, so long as they are not flagged as essential? You can enslave essential followers, what I do is temporarily set the enslave health threshold to 100% in the MCM menu and then just talk to the follower. You will get the enslave / talk dialog box without having to fight at all, and then just turn the health setting back to w/e it was. This also happens to be a big convenience for me since maybe 80% of the bandits in my game are replaced by deadly wenches who occasionally bug out and do some weird things after they've been enslaved.
sidfu Posted March 8, 2016 Posted March 8, 2016 if u dont do the 100% thing any npc/companion will go hostile at random times but dont attack.
Strec Posted March 8, 2016 Posted March 8, 2016 Is there a possibility (even by console) to 'unenslave' a bugged slave?
CliftonJD Posted March 9, 2016 Posted March 9, 2016 did u try the reset in the dialogue? if its just bugged try this idea first from the mcm Is there a possibility (even by console) to 'unenslave' a bugged slave? but if that doesn't fix it, yes you can release the slave using the dialog ok slave... "I decided to let you go"
Strec Posted March 9, 2016 Posted March 9, 2016 Please could it be possible to balance the enslavement thing for thiefs? For a thief it would be very cool to have this functionallyties : 1 - Possibility to enslave a sleeping char without combat : The perk may test if target is sleeping and if PC is successively sneaking There could be a McM slider managing chance of fail. If faill NPC enter combat 2 - Aibility to reverse-pickpocket a 'enslaving' potion on a NPC with chance to fail
turbobanana Posted March 9, 2016 Posted March 9, 2016 I made quick mention of it the other day, but I've narrowed down the issue I'm getting with immersive wenches / deadly wenches. When a deadly wench sourced bandit is enslaved, she seems to default to what I assume is the immersive wench tavern wench AI, the one which has them serve drinks to other NPCs inside buildings after a certain time of night. The exact problem I've encountered is that your slave has a chance to bug out when a tavern wench gives them a drink. I've twice had the slave just lose it's follow AI, just stands around the tavern and won't leave unless you tell it "I need you to do something", and at that point I was able to move the slave outside but she still stood stuck in one spot after I told her to follow me. So I'm not sure if it's a bug in either PAH or immersive wenches or just a random conflict between the 2. Only solution I found so far is to avoid taverns at night or leave any slaves outside. Maybe someone has some insight, if not ... meh I'm dealing with it.
CryptoZero Posted March 9, 2016 Posted March 9, 2016 I've noticed that there is some change in the main page regarding the files to download(there used to be like 5 now there are 3), should we make some change in our files?
Dave0000 Posted March 10, 2016 Posted March 10, 2016 I've noticed that there is some change in the main page regarding the files to download(there used to be like 5 now there are 3), should we make some change in our files? good question! i am using now - Paradise Halls - Skyrim Slavery WIP 0.7.3 - paradise_halls sl extension repack 4 release h_rc0.5 so how should it be now?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.