Jump to content

[Discontinued] Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension v0.1g (15/05/06) (RC 0.6 fixed 16/03/18)


blabla11

Recommended Posts

Posted

 

 

 

 

 

for the script issues see above, purple hair is the same as the below issue

 

Loved it, Designed way better than the last slave camp, don't have to walk all the way down just to sell slaves

But I'm having some issues, some of the zaz devices are purple, the slaves hair too, am I missing some files?

attachicon.gif2016-02-06_00001.jpg

attachicon.gif2016-02-06_00002.jpg

attachicon.gif2016-02-06_00003.jpg

 

Yes, you need to have this resource (link below) installed and be sure to also have the textures installed.  If you don't install the textures then the stuff will come out purple (when the game has a mesh but can't find a texture for it, it comes out a default purple)

 

ZaZ Animation Pack

 

new felglow slave camp comes with meshes and textures in the zip file with the esp, if you don't install the meshes and textures you get purple

 

 

 

I have Zaz texture pack (the last one) installed and checked in Mod organizer. And some characters as Lifa still have purple hairs.

 

But the pillories and other stuffs are right. So, i don't understand.

 

 

I've removed and re-installed all Paradise Halls mods, and know the Felgrow dialogue works fine, thanks.

 

 

I put this there for a reason

 

a major issue fixed from this against original author's slave camp:

the freedom of movement combined with the working cage scripts now allows for more slaves to be sold per trip as opposed to the original "I can't take any more slaves right now, come back later"

 

 

Known Issues:

  • Guards don't always show up when a slave is sold, this is being worked on.<<<<fixed
  • Guards should lock the door back after they close it, this was a difficult issue to fix, if it does not work please report it.<<<fixed
  • Selling more than 4-5 slaves at one time may potentially cause instability / CTDs, though we have improved this.<<<please report all instances of this, experienced users may find a huge papyrus log, you may even find several references of a mangled handle and several references to it by xpmse...anybody seeing this in their logs please first check for skeleton updates, inexperienced users experiencing ctd's please post the log for review, if we can get enough testing to show skeleton version is irrelevant we can check with its author on a fix
  • Limit of selling max 20 slaves, this is a script limit and its being looked at.  If you kill some of the slaves in the slave pen you can sell more.  Disabling and reloading the camp (so that it resets) also fixes this.
  • There may be some lag the first time you enter the camp interior due to the number of havoc items that get "settled" into place.  This should clear up within a minute or so after you enter and should not occur again unless you reinstall again.

 

 

Installation:

  • Disable or delete the old paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp, load the game, wait 2 min then save.  (You don't need to disable or remove any other part of PAH or PAHE, just the camp).
  • It would be best if you open this save in Save Tool and remove orphaned scripts (there should be about 58 associated with PAH)
  • Either use your favorite mod manager to install or unzip the archive into your Data folder
  • Load your game and wait 2 min.
  • Go to the PAHE MCM and Restart the quests, this will force all the PAH associated quest to re-initialize.  If you do not do this Jerrek may not have any dialog and you will not be able to sell any slaves.<<use this solution under extreme prejudice if all else fails, first try reload from before the reinstall and give better update time between uninstall and reinstall and time between reinstall and actual usage...

 

nowhere does it say to reinstall all paradise halls to fix felglow slave camp

 

Installation:

  • Disable or delete the old paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp, load the game, wait 2 min then save.  (You don't need to disable or remove any other part of PAH or PAHE, just the camp).

I've even carefully checked the zip files, if you had a problem with grey face tints i'd say you need this new file, but HAIR is included in the meshes folder of the zip file, your problem sounds like a mo issue

Fellglow Slave Camp Rebuild v1.4.2.zip

 

when the above fails:

 

It would be best if you open this save in Save Tool and remove orphaned scripts (there should be about 58 associated with PAH)

 

 first try reload from before the reinstall and give better update time between uninstall and reinstall and time between reinstall and actual usage...

then last, but not least:

if the above still fails....

 

Go to the PAHE MCM and Restart the quests, this will force all the PAH associated quest to re-initialize.  If you do not do this Jerrek may not have any dialog and you will not be able to sell any slaves

Posted

 

 

 

 

 

Well, it seems that Apachii may not be the root of the problem. I tried disabling it from my load order, in fact my slaves got their original hairs again, but the clothes keep disappearing on npc respawn. And something even worst happened. I have a vampire slave and then we came across another vampire, a few minutes after the fight all the inventory of my vampire went missing, clothes and everything. She only have one weapon, not the original one, and the slave collar. The rest was gone. I can not remember what have I left in the inventory of the defeated vampire, but I think I did not leave almost nothing, it's like his inventory was applied to my vampire.

the clothing disappearing from clones of slaves is a known random bug we haven't been able to fix, you're finally seeing the normal behaviors there and the closest we've come to fighting that bug is to optimize skyrim

-read from the "entitled know-it-all" here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43043-skyrim-modding-guide/

 

 

...but that thing with the vampire is another new bug i'm guessing its either leftover residue that hasn't cleared from the save or from adjusting the load mid save

 

clean the save, then maybe try restart from mcm, but sounds like you might need to reinstall to fix that, there's a mod named on first page for tieing up slaves to reinstall, think was "let's tie you up" or "display model"

 

 

Hi and thanks for all your answers =). I take every advice you give me, and I read the guide also. It is almost certainly that some things are bad with my save, I just started adding mods to this game a few month ago and I haven't reinstalled Skyrim once, so yeap, I certainly have a lot of wrong things on my save. I'm doing my best to find out wich ones are related to this mod or not. That last guide was long, but I take all the advices given, and fortunately for me, I was applying almost all of them.

 

I will make a question / (and if I'm right and with no intention to tell anyone how to do things or nothing like that)suggestion.

 

Concerning this mod, I have read about how skirim manages inventory over the npc instances, and how perhaps some time they share the same inventory, perhaps I read wrong, as I told before I don't speak english so a lot of this could be missing for me, and my memory stinks honestly so... bad combo. Then, did I understood this properly? could that happend, that two npc that are diferent instances of a same object share the same inventory? because that could explain a lot of issues with this and other mods. And again thinking the original skyrim game mechanics and back when it was coded, or the original plan of the game, I don't know, but it doesn't sound reallly crazy even if it shouldn't be.

 

Now thinking out loud, and assuming that all the previously stated was correct, how does this mod handles the new "slave npc instance"?. Does the mod uses the same instance as the game when you catch the new pokemon? :P this creates a new instance?. Again thinking out loud, if it handles the npc the same way as the game do, could be the reason of npc dressing the same way?.

Now the suggestion part, again sorry if I'm not being humble about you work, it is not my intention. I have read that you can make new npc/followers adding a new ".esp" files (http://hubpages.com/games-hobbies/Hot-to-Turn-Your-Skyrim-Character-into-a-Follower), so could your slave mod have an ".esp" file with 50 empty bodies and their behavior, and then add the appearance of the new slave by adding an script to each body?. So you could recyclate the original npc instance and return the normal bahavior to the game. Then have your own "new fresh" npc instance, no inventory mix, no dialog mix, and just modify the related body for the changes. This could free the original instance, and make the mod instance the one that have its own inventory and behavior.

 

Sorry for the long post, and if I was wrong also I'm sorry. It's a mod that I like and I try to contribute the best way that I can think. Thanks for the help.

 

unfortunately blabla's not here right now and I understood little of what you said, sounded to me like you're asking the mod to do what it already would be doing if that other mod hadn't damaged your save

I can't fix your save any better for you than I've already suggested other than to give up on that save and start new

as I said clean the save, that means look for loose scripts from the hair mod that had to be uninstalled, then use a script cleaner

I use papyrus data transfer every time I remove a mod that's more than just armor

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53045/?

if you've already tried all that Or if that still don't help then see how things behave on a new game

 

Don't know if this helps at all....I was having the same problem with respawning nude bandits.  It was only happening in the More Bandit Camps by skillest.  The normal Skyrim Bandit camps weren't spawning nude bandits.

 

 

Hi and thanks for the help CliftonJD and Ghostphoto1 =). Well it seems that arranging the slaves camps mods and pah in a different order than the one provided by Loot helps with the issue. Now after a lot of fights the number of naked people is near to 0, and no more inventory shift between slaves and npcs. At least for a few days. I Will report if this happends again.

 

 

 

 

 My defined order

 paradise_halls.esm

 

 paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp

 paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp

 paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp

 paradise_halls_SLExtension fight.esp

 SexSlavesForVanillaBandits.esp

 MoreBanditCamps.esp

 MoreBanditCamps - SexSlaves.esp

 

 

 

CliftonJD I understand your point, I will keep reporting new issues when I meet them, and if its something that blabla's should see or someone else, don't worry and just disregard them =).

I came across another issue, when I restrain a slave with the option of the same name, and leave the slave like that for a while, when I get back there and release the slave, she stands up like if everything was working fine, but a few seconds later she goes back to the restrained position, even with no cuffs or items in her inventory.

 

I downloaded this and it looks great are we able to keep our slaves in wall mounts,cages, etc with this mod yet? and if not can anyone recommend me some mods for that purpose and also some functional torture rooms added to houses or other parts of skyrim?

 

Hi, I use "Underground Bathhouse and Paradise Valley". After a lot of research I find this the better option for me. It is a very big place(more than enough for 50 slaves) with beds, swimming pools, jail(with torture devices) and a lot a funny stuff. I have around 30 slaves there now, after the proper training they just wait for you there at command, swimming or enjoying the amenities. When you go in the first time, the female guards may attack your slaves(It happened to me), but after a fight you can get a few new slaves :P. I hope you like it.

 

 

Posted

One related issue I have noticed.  Skaal Hunters in Solstheim,  Storm Cloaks(at least in the Storm cloak camps after their defeat by the Imperials) and Hags/witches won't let me enslave them.  They will go down into bleed out but no "dialogue options" will pop up.  They show up as captured in the PAH slave count but they just stay in bleed out and have voice scripts when you engage them ("Don't hurt me you win", " I cannot best you" etc ") . I can beat them with the whip and their submission value goes up but they never respond.   BTW Thanks for all the work on this mod...it is awesome :-).

Posted

Update ready:

this is a small update to the combat patch to combine the 2 into 1

any previous users can download the new patch and overwrite the old

attachicon.gifparadise_halls_SLExtension fight.esp

also providing repack4 here for any new users, as a full install just add pah

attachicon.gifparadise_halls sl extension repack 4 release h_rc0.5.zip

anybody who hasn't yet updated to repack 2 or 3 probably won't get the benefits of the updated patch

 

 

can i ask what are these for. sorry i'm lost. i have PAH sexlab extension 0.1g and 0.1g hotfix overwriting that because i thought that was all we need for this mod but just noticed these.

 

Should i download both of these and overwrite PAh SLE 0.1g hotfix?

Posted

 

 

 

 

 

 

for the script issues see above, purple hair is the same as the below issue

 

Loved it, Designed way better than the last slave camp, don't have to walk all the way down just to sell slaves

But I'm having some issues, some of the zaz devices are purple, the slaves hair too, am I missing some files?

attachicon.gif2016-02-06_00001.jpg

attachicon.gif2016-02-06_00002.jpg

attachicon.gif2016-02-06_00003.jpg

 

Yes, you need to have this resource (link below) installed and be sure to also have the textures installed.  If you don't install the textures then the stuff will come out purple (when the game has a mesh but can't find a texture for it, it comes out a default purple)

 

ZaZ Animation Pack

 

new felglow slave camp comes with meshes and textures in the zip file with the esp, if you don't install the meshes and textures you get purple

 

 

 

I have Zaz texture pack (the last one) installed and checked in Mod organizer. And some characters as Lifa still have purple hairs.

 

But the pillories and other stuffs are right. So, i don't understand.

 

 

I've removed and re-installed all Paradise Halls mods, and know the Felgrow dialogue works fine, thanks.

 

 

I put this there for a reason

 

a major issue fixed from this against original author's slave camp:

the freedom of movement combined with the working cage scripts now allows for more slaves to be sold per trip as opposed to the original "I can't take any more slaves right now, come back later"

 

 

Known Issues:

  • Guards don't always show up when a slave is sold, this is being worked on.<<<<fixed
  • Guards should lock the door back after they close it, this was a difficult issue to fix, if it does not work please report it.<<<fixed
  • Selling more than 4-5 slaves at one time may potentially cause instability / CTDs, though we have improved this.<<<please report all instances of this, experienced users may find a huge papyrus log, you may even find several references of a mangled handle and several references to it by xpmse...anybody seeing this in their logs please first check for skeleton updates, inexperienced users experiencing ctd's please post the log for review, if we can get enough testing to show skeleton version is irrelevant we can check with its author on a fix
  • Limit of selling max 20 slaves, this is a script limit and its being looked at.  If you kill some of the slaves in the slave pen you can sell more.  Disabling and reloading the camp (so that it resets) also fixes this.
  • There may be some lag the first time you enter the camp interior due to the number of havoc items that get "settled" into place.  This should clear up within a minute or so after you enter and should not occur again unless you reinstall again.

 

 

Installation:

  • Disable or delete the old paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp, load the game, wait 2 min then save.  (You don't need to disable or remove any other part of PAH or PAHE, just the camp).
  • It would be best if you open this save in Save Tool and remove orphaned scripts (there should be about 58 associated with PAH)
  • Either use your favorite mod manager to install or unzip the archive into your Data folder
  • Load your game and wait 2 min.
  • Go to the PAHE MCM and Restart the quests, this will force all the PAH associated quest to re-initialize.  If you do not do this Jerrek may not have any dialog and you will not be able to sell any slaves.<<use this solution under extreme prejudice if all else fails, first try reload from before the reinstall and give better update time between uninstall and reinstall and time between reinstall and actual usage...

 

nowhere does it say to reinstall all paradise halls to fix felglow slave camp

 

Installation:

  • Disable or delete the old paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp, load the game, wait 2 min then save.  (You don't need to disable or remove any other part of PAH or PAHE, just the camp).

I've even carefully checked the zip files, if you had a problem with grey face tints i'd say you need this new file, but HAIR is included in the meshes folder of the zip file, your problem sounds like a mo issue

attachicon.gifFellglow Slave Camp Rebuild v1.4.2.zip

 

when the above fails:

 

It would be best if you open this save in Save Tool and remove orphaned scripts (there should be about 58 associated with PAH)

 

 first try reload from before the reinstall and give better update time between uninstall and reinstall and time between reinstall and actual usage...

then last, but not least:

if the above still fails....

 

Go to the PAHE MCM and Restart the quests, this will force all the PAH associated quest to re-initialize.  If you do not do this Jerrek may not have any dialog and you will not be able to sell any slaves

 

 

That Fellglow rebuild is fantastic btw whoever did that did a great job.

I also thought I read somewhere that you can only sell 20 slaves though. is that at one time or throughout the whole game? I read that you can workaround it though by killing some of the slaves you sold?

Posted

One related issue I have noticed.  Skaal Hunters in Solstheim,  Storm Cloaks(at least in the Storm cloak camps after their defeat by the Imperials) and Hags/witches won't let me enslave them.  They will go down into bleed out but no "dialogue options" will pop up.  They show up as captured in the PAH slave count but they just stay in bleed out and have voice scripts when you engage them ("Don't hurt me you win", " I cannot best you" etc ") . I can beat them with the whip and their submission value goes up but they never respond.   BTW Thanks for all the work on this mod...it is awesome :-).

been a while since I've tried a hag, witch has been more recent but there weren't any issues with either

and I've never tried defeating the storm cloaks to see how they would change, would expect them to behave the same as other stormcloaks who NEVER had issues

if you still have a log of the enslavement that'd be best, if not try beating them a few times then attempt dialog, does it ctd or just not have a name, either would be odd behavior, but something should show in the logs for a ctd and names can be given from the slaves menu in mcm

 

 

 

Update ready:

this is a small update to the combat patch to combine the 2 into 1

any previous users can download the new patch and overwrite the old

attachicon.gifparadise_halls_SLExtension fight.esp

also providing repack4 here for any new users, as a full install just add pah

attachicon.gifparadise_halls sl extension repack 4 release h_rc0.5.zip

anybody who hasn't yet updated to repack 2 or 3 probably won't get the benefits of the updated patch

 

 

can i ask what are these for. sorry i'm lost. i have PAH sexlab extension 0.1g and 0.1g hotfix overwriting that because i thought that was all we need for this mod but just noticed these.

 

Should i download both of these and overwrite PAh SLE 0.1g hotfix?

 

this is the latest repack of 0.1 h because h doesn't have a full version on the download page, only an update patch

this also adds my own personal combat patch to fix the fight dialogs

if you read the above it states the fight patch is for previous repack users to upgrade from,

(the fight patch is included in the repack and the hotfix you're using is part of the code in this version)

which in your case since you're still using version g with the hotfix you'll need to remove the hotfix and overwrite all files using the repack listed above then reboot the mod from the mcm

 

 

That Fellglow rebuild is fantastic btw whoever did that did a great job.

I also thought I read somewhere that you can only sell 20 slaves though. is that at one time or throughout the whole game? I read that you can workaround it though by killing some of the slaves you sold?

 

its a touch over 20 slaves thru out the game, killing some of the sold slaves will drop their numbers down to make room for more or you can sell a slave that goes hostile to the others at felglow keep and the riot would be considered population control - some vampires are good at that, "thief" seems to do it everytime

Posted

 

One related issue I have noticed.  Skaal Hunters in Solstheim,  Storm Cloaks(at least in the Storm cloak camps after their defeat by the Imperials) and Hags/witches won't let me enslave them.  They will go down into bleed out but no "dialogue options" will pop up.  They show up as captured in the PAH slave count but they just stay in bleed out and have voice scripts when you engage them ("Don't hurt me you win", " I cannot best you" etc ") . I can beat them with the whip and their submission value goes up but they never respond.   BTW Thanks for all the work on this mod...it is awesome :-).

been a while since I've tried a hag, witch has been more recent but there weren't any issues with either

and I've never tried defeating the storm cloaks to see how they would change, would expect them to behave the same as other stormcloaks who NEVER had issues

if you still have a log of the enslavement that'd be best, if not try beating them a few times then attempt dialog, does it ctd or just not have a name, either would be odd behavior, but something should show in the logs for a ctd and names can be given from the slaves menu in mcm

 

 

 

Update ready:

this is a small update to the combat patch to combine the 2 into 1

any previous users can download the new patch and overwrite the old

attachicon.gifparadise_halls_SLExtension fight.esp

also providing repack4 here for any new users, as a full install just add pah

attachicon.gifparadise_halls sl extension repack 4 release h_rc0.5.zip

anybody who hasn't yet updated to repack 2 or 3 probably won't get the benefits of the updated patch

 

 

can i ask what are these for. sorry i'm lost. i have PAH sexlab extension 0.1g and 0.1g hotfix overwriting that because i thought that was all we need for this mod but just noticed these.

 

Should i download both of these and overwrite PAh SLE 0.1g hotfix?

 

this is the latest repack of 0.1 h because h doesn't have a full version on the download page, only an update patch

this also adds my own personal combat patch to fix the fight dialogs

if you read the above it states the fight patch is for previous repack users to upgrade from,

(the fight patch is included in the repack and the hotfix you're using is part of the code in this version)

which in your case since you're still using version g with the hotfix you'll need to remove the hotfix and overwrite all files using the repack listed above then reboot the mod from the mcm

 

 

That Fellglow rebuild is fantastic btw whoever did that did a great job.

I also thought I read somewhere that you can only sell 20 slaves though. is that at one time or throughout the whole game? I read that you can workaround it though by killing some of the slaves you sold?

 

its a touch over 20 slaves thru out the game, killing some of the sold slaves will drop their numbers down to make room for more or you can sell a slave that goes hostile to the others at felglow keep and the riot would be considered population control - some vampires are good at that, "thief" seems to do it everytime

 

 

 

Haha. slave riots. that's gonna be fun to see. 

I installed the repack download and yea i noticed it already came with the fight esp, my question is i noticed that one script from it overwrites a script in SL Defeat, do you use Defeat with it just fine?

Posted

 

 

 

One related issue I have noticed.  Skaal Hunters in Solstheim,  Storm Cloaks(at least in the Storm cloak camps after their defeat by the Imperials) and Hags/witches won't let me enslave them.  They will go down into bleed out but no "dialogue options" will pop up.  They show up as captured in the PAH slave count but they just stay in bleed out and have voice scripts when you engage them ("Don't hurt me you win", " I cannot best you" etc ") . I can beat them with the whip and their submission value goes up but they never respond.   BTW Thanks for all the work on this mod...it is awesome :-).

been a while since I've tried a hag, witch has been more recent but there weren't any issues with either

and I've never tried defeating the storm cloaks to see how they would change, would expect them to behave the same as other stormcloaks who NEVER had issues

if you still have a log of the enslavement that'd be best, if not try beating them a few times then attempt dialog, does it ctd or just not have a name, either would be odd behavior, but something should show in the logs for a ctd and names can be given from the slaves menu in mcm

 

 

 

Update ready:

this is a small update to the combat patch to combine the 2 into 1

any previous users can download the new patch and overwrite the old

attachicon.gifparadise_halls_SLExtension fight.esp

also providing repack4 here for any new users, as a full install just add pah

attachicon.gifparadise_halls sl extension repack 4 release h_rc0.5.zip

anybody who hasn't yet updated to repack 2 or 3 probably won't get the benefits of the updated patch

 

 

can i ask what are these for. sorry i'm lost. i have PAH sexlab extension 0.1g and 0.1g hotfix overwriting that because i thought that was all we need for this mod but just noticed these.

 

Should i download both of these and overwrite PAh SLE 0.1g hotfix?

 

this is the latest repack of 0.1 h because h doesn't have a full version on the download page, only an update patch

this also adds my own personal combat patch to fix the fight dialogs

if you read the above it states the fight patch is for previous repack users to upgrade from,

(the fight patch is included in the repack and the hotfix you're using is part of the code in this version)

which in your case since you're still using version g with the hotfix you'll need to remove the hotfix and overwrite all files using the repack listed above then reboot the mod from the mcm

 

 

That Fellglow rebuild is fantastic btw whoever did that did a great job.

I also thought I read somewhere that you can only sell 20 slaves though. is that at one time or throughout the whole game? I read that you can workaround it though by killing some of the slaves you sold?

 

its a touch over 20 slaves thru out the game, killing some of the sold slaves will drop their numbers down to make room for more or you can sell a slave that goes hostile to the others at felglow keep and the riot would be considered population control - some vampires are good at that, "thief" seems to do it everytime

 

 

 

 

Haha. slave riots. that's gonna be fun to see. 

I installed the repack download and yea i noticed it already came with the fight esp, my question is i noticed that one script from it overwrites a script in SL Defeat, do you use Defeat with it just fine?

 

ok you'll have to narrow that down a bit, are you saying my fight patch overwrites something from defeat or something in the updated paradise halls sexlab extension overwrites sexlab defeat

 

if that's from my fight patch, it's completely unintentional, the dialog was specifically written for paradise halls, in-fact the issue would be pre-existing from original paradise halls

 

if sl defeat is being overwritten by pahe, it's probably intentional, the 2 mods look for each other and change things based on having the other, that's how feature support is written into the 2 mods to work together

Posted

 

 

 

 

One related issue I have noticed.  Skaal Hunters in Solstheim,  Storm Cloaks(at least in the Storm cloak camps after their defeat by the Imperials) and Hags/witches won't let me enslave them.  They will go down into bleed out but no "dialogue options" will pop up.  They show up as captured in the PAH slave count but they just stay in bleed out and have voice scripts when you engage them ("Don't hurt me you win", " I cannot best you" etc ") . I can beat them with the whip and their submission value goes up but they never respond.   BTW Thanks for all the work on this mod...it is awesome :-).

been a while since I've tried a hag, witch has been more recent but there weren't any issues with either

and I've never tried defeating the storm cloaks to see how they would change, would expect them to behave the same as other stormcloaks who NEVER had issues

if you still have a log of the enslavement that'd be best, if not try beating them a few times then attempt dialog, does it ctd or just not have a name, either would be odd behavior, but something should show in the logs for a ctd and names can be given from the slaves menu in mcm

 

 

 

Update ready:

this is a small update to the combat patch to combine the 2 into 1

any previous users can download the new patch and overwrite the old

attachicon.gifparadise_halls_SLExtension fight.esp

also providing repack4 here for any new users, as a full install just add pah

attachicon.gifparadise_halls sl extension repack 4 release h_rc0.5.zip

anybody who hasn't yet updated to repack 2 or 3 probably won't get the benefits of the updated patch

 

 

can i ask what are these for. sorry i'm lost. i have PAH sexlab extension 0.1g and 0.1g hotfix overwriting that because i thought that was all we need for this mod but just noticed these.

 

Should i download both of these and overwrite PAh SLE 0.1g hotfix?

 

this is the latest repack of 0.1 h because h doesn't have a full version on the download page, only an update patch

this also adds my own personal combat patch to fix the fight dialogs

if you read the above it states the fight patch is for previous repack users to upgrade from,

(the fight patch is included in the repack and the hotfix you're using is part of the code in this version)

which in your case since you're still using version g with the hotfix you'll need to remove the hotfix and overwrite all files using the repack listed above then reboot the mod from the mcm

 

 

That Fellglow rebuild is fantastic btw whoever did that did a great job.

I also thought I read somewhere that you can only sell 20 slaves though. is that at one time or throughout the whole game? I read that you can workaround it though by killing some of the slaves you sold?

 

its a touch over 20 slaves thru out the game, killing some of the sold slaves will drop their numbers down to make room for more or you can sell a slave that goes hostile to the others at felglow keep and the riot would be considered population control - some vampires are good at that, "thief" seems to do it everytime

 

 

 

 

Haha. slave riots. that's gonna be fun to see. 

I installed the repack download and yea i noticed it already came with the fight esp, my question is i noticed that one script from it overwrites a script in SL Defeat, do you use Defeat with it just fine?

 

ok you'll have to narrow that down a bit, are you saying my fight patch overwrites something from defeat or something in the updated paradise halls sexlab extension overwrites sexlab defeat

 

if that's from my fight patch, it's completely unintentional, the dialog was specifically written for paradise halls, in-fact the issue would be pre-existing from original paradise halls

 

if sl defeat is being overwritten by pahe, it's probably intentional, the 2 mods look for each other and change things based on having the other, that's how feature support is written into the 2 mods to work together

 

 

 

The 'uilib_1.pex' script(in the scripts folder) from the repack you just told me to install, not the fight.esp(i didn't install that one since it was already in the repack), is overwriting that same script from sl defeat, maybe it's tied to the interface though because i see 4 more  .swf files that are also overwriting the same files in sl defeat and it looks like they are from the interface folder and also have that 'uilib' thing in their file names. If it's just an interface script i don't think that would cause any harm down the road?

Posted

whats fight patch ...?  i am sorry i cant see thruh this thread any more

 

 

 

 

I am not sure when it started but with the latest edition the npc you capture don't seem to want to fight so much anymore and i think this is the cause why paradise halls seem to crash more often. version .g don't seem to have this bug but only the latest .h versions.

 

 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37048-wip-paradise-halls-sexlab-extension-v01g-150506/page-100?do=findComment&comment=1449290

 

I am using the one from last post of 29th of januari. or is there newer version ?

ok, sorry for the short reply this morning, was getting ready for work....

wasn't until I got down I realized that you'd narrowed it down to a fight bug:

That's an old bug dating back to original pah, we haven't been able to correct - blabla looked intoonce after i'd reminded him of the issue more recent, but he says the dialogs are working...

wasn't until near Christmas just passed I discovered the real problem behind it stems from not enough dialog responses for the slaves it's like a binary system for pah fight dialogs you have it or ya don't, there's no room for emotions even know pah started the emotion chip, the only difference some of us have found that makes pahe version h seem worse than the previous versions is we added fear, but that's to our advantage if we use it right-

original pah and pahe the slaves were highly unlikely to fight for the player until they were also willing to respect the player, but with fear they will still fight if you're persistent with the slave to get the right response:

"ok, got it" is basically the slave saying "sure buddy, whatever" there should be a slight chuckle there as they say it

"Oh" will sound like "Oh..." when you get a proper response from the slave if you haven't already told them to be respectful, then it's "I am your sword and your shield" Or "yes my thane"

-anyhow that's the current known behavior for slaves when asked to fight, notice I said current...

when I looked at this 3 months ago I didn't know what to do about it if blabla couldn't fix it, but einar changed that with the broken felglow keep...

it's urked me long enough i'll be taking a look at this within the next couple days if I can't fix the esp I'll try for a temporary patch to test until blabla gets back to fix it right

 

 

 

fight patch is my attempt at fixing the above age old bugs from original paradise halls

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

One related issue I have noticed.  Skaal Hunters in Solstheim,  Storm Cloaks(at least in the Storm cloak camps after their defeat by the Imperials) and Hags/witches won't let me enslave them.  They will go down into bleed out but no "dialogue options" will pop up.  They show up as captured in the PAH slave count but they just stay in bleed out and have voice scripts when you engage them ("Don't hurt me you win", " I cannot best you" etc ") . I can beat them with the whip and their submission value goes up but they never respond.   BTW Thanks for all the work on this mod...it is awesome :-).

been a while since I've tried a hag, witch has been more recent but there weren't any issues with either

and I've never tried defeating the storm cloaks to see how they would change, would expect them to behave the same as other stormcloaks who NEVER had issues

if you still have a log of the enslavement that'd be best, if not try beating them a few times then attempt dialog, does it ctd or just not have a name, either would be odd behavior, but something should show in the logs for a ctd and names can be given from the slaves menu in mcm

 

 

 

Update ready:

this is a small update to the combat patch to combine the 2 into 1

any previous users can download the new patch and overwrite the old

attachicon.gifparadise_halls_SLExtension fight.esp

also providing repack4 here for any new users, as a full install just add pah

attachicon.gifparadise_halls sl extension repack 4 release h_rc0.5.zip

anybody who hasn't yet updated to repack 2 or 3 probably won't get the benefits of the updated patch

 

 

can i ask what are these for. sorry i'm lost. i have PAH sexlab extension 0.1g and 0.1g hotfix overwriting that because i thought that was all we need for this mod but just noticed these.

 

Should i download both of these and overwrite PAh SLE 0.1g hotfix?

 

this is the latest repack of 0.1 h because h doesn't have a full version on the download page, only an update patch

this also adds my own personal combat patch to fix the fight dialogs

if you read the above it states the fight patch is for previous repack users to upgrade from,

(the fight patch is included in the repack and the hotfix you're using is part of the code in this version)

which in your case since you're still using version g with the hotfix you'll need to remove the hotfix and overwrite all files using the repack listed above then reboot the mod from the mcm

 

 

That Fellglow rebuild is fantastic btw whoever did that did a great job.

I also thought I read somewhere that you can only sell 20 slaves though. is that at one time or throughout the whole game? I read that you can workaround it though by killing some of the slaves you sold?

 

its a touch over 20 slaves thru out the game, killing some of the sold slaves will drop their numbers down to make room for more or you can sell a slave that goes hostile to the others at felglow keep and the riot would be considered population control - some vampires are good at that, "thief" seems to do it everytime

 

 

 

 

Haha. slave riots. that's gonna be fun to see. 

I installed the repack download and yea i noticed it already came with the fight esp, my question is i noticed that one script from it overwrites a script in SL Defeat, do you use Defeat with it just fine?

 

ok you'll have to narrow that down a bit, are you saying my fight patch overwrites something from defeat or something in the updated paradise halls sexlab extension overwrites sexlab defeat

 

if that's from my fight patch, it's completely unintentional, the dialog was specifically written for paradise halls, in-fact the issue would be pre-existing from original paradise halls

 

if sl defeat is being overwritten by pahe, it's probably intentional, the 2 mods look for each other and change things based on having the other, that's how feature support is written into the 2 mods to work together

 

 

 

 

The 'uilib_1.pex' script(in the scripts folder) from the repack you just told me to install, not the fight.esp(i didn't install that one since it was already in the repack), is overwriting that same script from sl defeat, maybe it's tied to the interface though because i see 4 more  .swf files that are also overwriting the same files in sl defeat and it looks like they are from the interface folder and also have that 'uilib' thing in their file names. If it's just an interface script i don't think that would cause any harm down the road?

 

agreed, but that's something you'd need to ask blabla

Posted

 

whats fight patch ...?  i am sorry i cant see thruh this thread any more

 

 

 

 

I am not sure when it started but with the latest edition the npc you capture don't seem to want to fight so much anymore and i think this is the cause why paradise halls seem to crash more often. version .g don't seem to have this bug but only the latest .h versions.

 

 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37048-wip-paradise-halls-sexlab-extension-v01g-150506/page-100?do=findComment&comment=1449290

 

I am using the one from last post of 29th of januari. or is there newer version ?

ok, sorry for the short reply this morning, was getting ready for work....

wasn't until I got down I realized that you'd narrowed it down to a fight bug:

That's an old bug dating back to original pah, we haven't been able to correct - blabla looked intoonce after i'd reminded him of the issue more recent, but he says the dialogs are working...

wasn't until near Christmas just passed I discovered the real problem behind it stems from not enough dialog responses for the slaves it's like a binary system for pah fight dialogs you have it or ya don't, there's no room for emotions even know pah started the emotion chip, the only difference some of us have found that makes pahe version h seem worse than the previous versions is we added fear, but that's to our advantage if we use it right-

original pah and pahe the slaves were highly unlikely to fight for the player until they were also willing to respect the player, but with fear they will still fight if you're persistent with the slave to get the right response:

"ok, got it" is basically the slave saying "sure buddy, whatever" there should be a slight chuckle there as they say it

"Oh" will sound like "Oh..." when you get a proper response from the slave if you haven't already told them to be respectful, then it's "I am your sword and your shield" Or "yes my thane"

-anyhow that's the current known behavior for slaves when asked to fight, notice I said current...

when I looked at this 3 months ago I didn't know what to do about it if blabla couldn't fix it, but einar changed that with the broken felglow keep...

it's urked me long enough i'll be taking a look at this within the next couple days if I can't fix the esp I'll try for a temporary patch to test until blabla gets back to fix it right

 

 

 

fight patch is my attempt at fixing the above age old bugs from original paradise halls

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

One related issue I have noticed.  Skaal Hunters in Solstheim,  Storm Cloaks(at least in the Storm cloak camps after their defeat by the Imperials) and Hags/witches won't let me enslave them.  They will go down into bleed out but no "dialogue options" will pop up.  They show up as captured in the PAH slave count but they just stay in bleed out and have voice scripts when you engage them ("Don't hurt me you win", " I cannot best you" etc ") . I can beat them with the whip and their submission value goes up but they never respond.   BTW Thanks for all the work on this mod...it is awesome :-).

been a while since I've tried a hag, witch has been more recent but there weren't any issues with either

and I've never tried defeating the storm cloaks to see how they would change, would expect them to behave the same as other stormcloaks who NEVER had issues

if you still have a log of the enslavement that'd be best, if not try beating them a few times then attempt dialog, does it ctd or just not have a name, either would be odd behavior, but something should show in the logs for a ctd and names can be given from the slaves menu in mcm

 

 

 

Update ready:

this is a small update to the combat patch to combine the 2 into 1

any previous users can download the new patch and overwrite the old

attachicon.gifparadise_halls_SLExtension fight.esp

also providing repack4 here for any new users, as a full install just add pah

attachicon.gifparadise_halls sl extension repack 4 release h_rc0.5.zip

anybody who hasn't yet updated to repack 2 or 3 probably won't get the benefits of the updated patch

 

 

can i ask what are these for. sorry i'm lost. i have PAH sexlab extension 0.1g and 0.1g hotfix overwriting that because i thought that was all we need for this mod but just noticed these.

 

Should i download both of these and overwrite PAh SLE 0.1g hotfix?

 

this is the latest repack of 0.1 h because h doesn't have a full version on the download page, only an update patch

this also adds my own personal combat patch to fix the fight dialogs

if you read the above it states the fight patch is for previous repack users to upgrade from,

(the fight patch is included in the repack and the hotfix you're using is part of the code in this version)

which in your case since you're still using version g with the hotfix you'll need to remove the hotfix and overwrite all files using the repack listed above then reboot the mod from the mcm

 

 

That Fellglow rebuild is fantastic btw whoever did that did a great job.

I also thought I read somewhere that you can only sell 20 slaves though. is that at one time or throughout the whole game? I read that you can workaround it though by killing some of the slaves you sold?

 

its a touch over 20 slaves thru out the game, killing some of the sold slaves will drop their numbers down to make room for more or you can sell a slave that goes hostile to the others at felglow keep and the riot would be considered population control - some vampires are good at that, "thief" seems to do it everytime

 

 

 

 

Haha. slave riots. that's gonna be fun to see. 

I installed the repack download and yea i noticed it already came with the fight esp, my question is i noticed that one script from it overwrites a script in SL Defeat, do you use Defeat with it just fine?

 

ok you'll have to narrow that down a bit, are you saying my fight patch overwrites something from defeat or something in the updated paradise halls sexlab extension overwrites sexlab defeat

 

if that's from my fight patch, it's completely unintentional, the dialog was specifically written for paradise halls, in-fact the issue would be pre-existing from original paradise halls

 

if sl defeat is being overwritten by pahe, it's probably intentional, the 2 mods look for each other and change things based on having the other, that's how feature support is written into the 2 mods to work together

 

 

 

 

The 'uilib_1.pex' script(in the scripts folder) from the repack you just told me to install, not the fight.esp(i didn't install that one since it was already in the repack), is overwriting that same script from sl defeat, maybe it's tied to the interface though because i see 4 more  .swf files that are also overwriting the same files in sl defeat and it looks like they are from the interface folder and also have that 'uilib' thing in their file names. If it's just an interface script i don't think that would cause any harm down the road?

 

agreed, but that's something you'd need to ask blabla

 

 

Ok maybe he'll see this post and respond. Thank you good sir for all your help.

Posted

 

whats fight patch ...?  i am sorry i cant see thruh this thread any more

 

 

 

 

I am not sure when it started but with the latest edition the npc you capture don't seem to want to fight so much anymore and i think this is the cause why paradise halls seem to crash more often. version .g don't seem to have this bug but only the latest .h versions.

 

 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37048-wip-paradise-halls-sexlab-extension-v01g-150506/page-100?do=findComment&comment=1449290

 

I am using the one from last post of 29th of januari. or is there newer version ?

ok, sorry for the short reply this morning, was getting ready for work....

wasn't until I got down I realized that you'd narrowed it down to a fight bug:

That's an old bug dating back to original pah, we haven't been able to correct - blabla looked intoonce after i'd reminded him of the issue more recent, but he says the dialogs are working...

wasn't until near Christmas just passed I discovered the real problem behind it stems from not enough dialog responses for the slaves it's like a binary system for pah fight dialogs you have it or ya don't, there's no room for emotions even know pah started the emotion chip, the only difference some of us have found that makes pahe version h seem worse than the previous versions is we added fear, but that's to our advantage if we use it right-

original pah and pahe the slaves were highly unlikely to fight for the player until they were also willing to respect the player, but with fear they will still fight if you're persistent with the slave to get the right response:

"ok, got it" is basically the slave saying "sure buddy, whatever" there should be a slight chuckle there as they say it

"Oh" will sound like "Oh..." when you get a proper response from the slave if you haven't already told them to be respectful, then it's "I am your sword and your shield" Or "yes my thane"

-anyhow that's the current known behavior for slaves when asked to fight, notice I said current...

when I looked at this 3 months ago I didn't know what to do about it if blabla couldn't fix it, but einar changed that with the broken felglow keep...

it's urked me long enough i'll be taking a look at this within the next couple days if I can't fix the esp I'll try for a temporary patch to test until blabla gets back to fix it right

 

 

 

fight patch is my attempt at fixing the above age old bugs from original paradise halls

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

One related issue I have noticed.  Skaal Hunters in Solstheim,  Storm Cloaks(at least in the Storm cloak camps after their defeat by the Imperials) and Hags/witches won't let me enslave them.  They will go down into bleed out but no "dialogue options" will pop up.  They show up as captured in the PAH slave count but they just stay in bleed out and have voice scripts when you engage them ("Don't hurt me you win", " I cannot best you" etc ") . I can beat them with the whip and their submission value goes up but they never respond.   BTW Thanks for all the work on this mod...it is awesome :-).

been a while since I've tried a hag, witch has been more recent but there weren't any issues with either

and I've never tried defeating the storm cloaks to see how they would change, would expect them to behave the same as other stormcloaks who NEVER had issues

if you still have a log of the enslavement that'd be best, if not try beating them a few times then attempt dialog, does it ctd or just not have a name, either would be odd behavior, but something should show in the logs for a ctd and names can be given from the slaves menu in mcm

 

 

 

Update ready:

this is a small update to the combat patch to combine the 2 into 1

any previous users can download the new patch and overwrite the old

attachicon.gifparadise_halls_SLExtension fight.esp

also providing repack4 here for any new users, as a full install just add pah

attachicon.gifparadise_halls sl extension repack 4 release h_rc0.5.zip

anybody who hasn't yet updated to repack 2 or 3 probably won't get the benefits of the updated patch

 

 

can i ask what are these for. sorry i'm lost. i have PAH sexlab extension 0.1g and 0.1g hotfix overwriting that because i thought that was all we need for this mod but just noticed these.

 

Should i download both of these and overwrite PAh SLE 0.1g hotfix?

 

this is the latest repack of 0.1 h because h doesn't have a full version on the download page, only an update patch

this also adds my own personal combat patch to fix the fight dialogs

if you read the above it states the fight patch is for previous repack users to upgrade from,

(the fight patch is included in the repack and the hotfix you're using is part of the code in this version)

which in your case since you're still using version g with the hotfix you'll need to remove the hotfix and overwrite all files using the repack listed above then reboot the mod from the mcm

 

 

That Fellglow rebuild is fantastic btw whoever did that did a great job.

I also thought I read somewhere that you can only sell 20 slaves though. is that at one time or throughout the whole game? I read that you can workaround it though by killing some of the slaves you sold?

 

its a touch over 20 slaves thru out the game, killing some of the sold slaves will drop their numbers down to make room for more or you can sell a slave that goes hostile to the others at felglow keep and the riot would be considered population control - some vampires are good at that, "thief" seems to do it everytime

 

 

 

 

Haha. slave riots. that's gonna be fun to see. 

I installed the repack download and yea i noticed it already came with the fight esp, my question is i noticed that one script from it overwrites a script in SL Defeat, do you use Defeat with it just fine?

 

ok you'll have to narrow that down a bit, are you saying my fight patch overwrites something from defeat or something in the updated paradise halls sexlab extension overwrites sexlab defeat

 

if that's from my fight patch, it's completely unintentional, the dialog was specifically written for paradise halls, in-fact the issue would be pre-existing from original paradise halls

 

if sl defeat is being overwritten by pahe, it's probably intentional, the 2 mods look for each other and change things based on having the other, that's how feature support is written into the 2 mods to work together

 

 

 

 

The 'uilib_1.pex' script(in the scripts folder) from the repack you just told me to install, not the fight.esp(i didn't install that one since it was already in the repack), is overwriting that same script from sl defeat, maybe it's tied to the interface though because i see 4 more  .swf files that are also overwriting the same files in sl defeat and it looks like they are from the interface folder and also have that 'uilib' thing in their file names. If it's just an interface script i don't think that would cause any harm down the road?

 

agreed, but that's something you'd need to ask blabla

 

 

Actually can i ask you another question, this time about sexslavesforvanillabanditcamps, i believe you said you used this before so i wanted to ask you because it seems like the mod author hasn't responded to anyone for quite awhile, anyways i'm getting neck seams and wondering if you ever encountered this with that mod if you can remember? I'm using fair/mature skin textures and it looks like because it came with it's own facegen files that might be the cause, one time i worked around this with another mod by placing the custom textures in the right folder in the mod and it matched up pretty nicely but this mod only comes with the facegen folders for both the meshes and textures. If there is no workaround i'll just have to uninstall which would be a shame because it's an easy way to acquire slaves.

 

....scratch that i downloaded a different version that wasn't on the main page that i didn't see before and seems to be a lot less noticeable plus i just figured out when you whip them their skin get red/darker and causes a neck seam to show...

Posted

 

 

whats fight patch ...?  i am sorry i cant see thruh this thread any more

 

 

 

 

I am not sure when it started but with the latest edition the npc you capture don't seem to want to fight so much anymore and i think this is the cause why paradise halls seem to crash more often. version .g don't seem to have this bug but only the latest .h versions.

 

 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37048-wip-paradise-halls-sexlab-extension-v01g-150506/page-100?do=findComment&comment=1449290

 

I am using the one from last post of 29th of januari. or is there newer version ?

ok, sorry for the short reply this morning, was getting ready for work....

wasn't until I got down I realized that you'd narrowed it down to a fight bug:

That's an old bug dating back to original pah, we haven't been able to correct - blabla looked intoonce after i'd reminded him of the issue more recent, but he says the dialogs are working...

wasn't until near Christmas just passed I discovered the real problem behind it stems from not enough dialog responses for the slaves it's like a binary system for pah fight dialogs you have it or ya don't, there's no room for emotions even know pah started the emotion chip, the only difference some of us have found that makes pahe version h seem worse than the previous versions is we added fear, but that's to our advantage if we use it right-

original pah and pahe the slaves were highly unlikely to fight for the player until they were also willing to respect the player, but with fear they will still fight if you're persistent with the slave to get the right response:

"ok, got it" is basically the slave saying "sure buddy, whatever" there should be a slight chuckle there as they say it

"Oh" will sound like "Oh..." when you get a proper response from the slave if you haven't already told them to be respectful, then it's "I am your sword and your shield" Or "yes my thane"

-anyhow that's the current known behavior for slaves when asked to fight, notice I said current...

when I looked at this 3 months ago I didn't know what to do about it if blabla couldn't fix it, but einar changed that with the broken felglow keep...

it's urked me long enough i'll be taking a look at this within the next couple days if I can't fix the esp I'll try for a temporary patch to test until blabla gets back to fix it right

 

 

 

fight patch is my attempt at fixing the above age old bugs from original paradise halls

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

One related issue I have noticed.  Skaal Hunters in Solstheim,  Storm Cloaks(at least in the Storm cloak camps after their defeat by the Imperials) and Hags/witches won't let me enslave them.  They will go down into bleed out but no "dialogue options" will pop up.  They show up as captured in the PAH slave count but they just stay in bleed out and have voice scripts when you engage them ("Don't hurt me you win", " I cannot best you" etc ") . I can beat them with the whip and their submission value goes up but they never respond.   BTW Thanks for all the work on this mod...it is awesome :-).

been a while since I've tried a hag, witch has been more recent but there weren't any issues with either

and I've never tried defeating the storm cloaks to see how they would change, would expect them to behave the same as other stormcloaks who NEVER had issues

if you still have a log of the enslavement that'd be best, if not try beating them a few times then attempt dialog, does it ctd or just not have a name, either would be odd behavior, but something should show in the logs for a ctd and names can be given from the slaves menu in mcm

 

 

 

Update ready:

this is a small update to the combat patch to combine the 2 into 1

any previous users can download the new patch and overwrite the old

attachicon.gifparadise_halls_SLExtension fight.esp

also providing repack4 here for any new users, as a full install just add pah

attachicon.gifparadise_halls sl extension repack 4 release h_rc0.5.zip

anybody who hasn't yet updated to repack 2 or 3 probably won't get the benefits of the updated patch

 

 

can i ask what are these for. sorry i'm lost. i have PAH sexlab extension 0.1g and 0.1g hotfix overwriting that because i thought that was all we need for this mod but just noticed these.

 

Should i download both of these and overwrite PAh SLE 0.1g hotfix?

 

this is the latest repack of 0.1 h because h doesn't have a full version on the download page, only an update patch

this also adds my own personal combat patch to fix the fight dialogs

if you read the above it states the fight patch is for previous repack users to upgrade from,

(the fight patch is included in the repack and the hotfix you're using is part of the code in this version)

which in your case since you're still using version g with the hotfix you'll need to remove the hotfix and overwrite all files using the repack listed above then reboot the mod from the mcm

 

 

That Fellglow rebuild is fantastic btw whoever did that did a great job.

I also thought I read somewhere that you can only sell 20 slaves though. is that at one time or throughout the whole game? I read that you can workaround it though by killing some of the slaves you sold?

 

its a touch over 20 slaves thru out the game, killing some of the sold slaves will drop their numbers down to make room for more or you can sell a slave that goes hostile to the others at felglow keep and the riot would be considered population control - some vampires are good at that, "thief" seems to do it everytime

 

 

 

 

Haha. slave riots. that's gonna be fun to see. 

I installed the repack download and yea i noticed it already came with the fight esp, my question is i noticed that one script from it overwrites a script in SL Defeat, do you use Defeat with it just fine?

 

ok you'll have to narrow that down a bit, are you saying my fight patch overwrites something from defeat or something in the updated paradise halls sexlab extension overwrites sexlab defeat

 

if that's from my fight patch, it's completely unintentional, the dialog was specifically written for paradise halls, in-fact the issue would be pre-existing from original paradise halls

 

if sl defeat is being overwritten by pahe, it's probably intentional, the 2 mods look for each other and change things based on having the other, that's how feature support is written into the 2 mods to work together

 

 

 

 

The 'uilib_1.pex' script(in the scripts folder) from the repack you just told me to install, not the fight.esp(i didn't install that one since it was already in the repack), is overwriting that same script from sl defeat, maybe it's tied to the interface though because i see 4 more  .swf files that are also overwriting the same files in sl defeat and it looks like they are from the interface folder and also have that 'uilib' thing in their file names. If it's just an interface script i don't think that would cause any harm down the road?

 

agreed, but that's something you'd need to ask blabla

 

 

Actually can i ask you another question, this time about sexslavesforvanillabanditcamps, i believe you said you used this before so i wanted to ask you because it seems like the mod author hasn't responded to anyone for quite awhile, anyways i'm getting neck seams and wondering if you ever encountered this with that mod if you can remember? I'm using fair/mature skin textures and it looks like because it came with it's own facegen files that might be the cause, one time i worked around this with another mod by placing the custom textures in the right folder in the mod and it matched up pretty nicely but this mod only comes with the facegen folders for both the meshes and textures. If there is no workaround i'll just have to uninstall which would be a shame because it's an easy way to acquire slaves.

 

....scratch that i downloaded a different version that wasn't on the main page that i didn't see before and seems to be a lot less noticeable plus i just figured out when you whip them their skin get red/darker and causes a neck seam to show...

 

sorry never tried whipping them to test for issues with neck seems so aside from that I never had those or any other neck seem issues

I use cbbe with bodyslide, if you're having issues with them try checking for required body types on that mod

Posted

 

Actually can i ask you another question, this time about sexslavesforvanillabanditcamps, i believe you said you used this before so i wanted to ask you because it seems like the mod author hasn't responded to anyone for quite awhile, anyways i'm getting neck seams and wondering if you ever encountered this with that mod if you can remember? I'm using fair/mature skin textures and it looks like because it came with it's own facegen files that might be the cause, one time i worked around this with another mod by placing the custom textures in the right folder in the mod and it matched up pretty nicely but this mod only comes with the facegen folders for both the meshes and textures. If there is no workaround i'll just have to uninstall which would be a shame because it's an easy way to acquire slaves.

 

....scratch that i downloaded a different version that wasn't on the main page that i didn't see before and seems to be a lot less noticeable plus i just figured out when you whip them their skin get red/darker and causes a neck seam to show...

 

 

If by neck seam you mean a gap in the textures between the base of the neck and the shoulder / collarbone that is caused by a change in the weight of the NPC.  When something like RaceMenu is used to sculpt a custom facial appearance for an NPC, it becomes specific to the weight that was set at that time.  So for example if you set the weight to 50 and then sculpt a face and export to an NPC, then later in game change the weight to 100 or to 0, you get an open texture seam.   Setting the weight back to whatever it was originally will close the seam.  This is most often encountered with custom followers, but some of the custom NPC mods do it as well in order to come up with prettier faces.

 

Posted

 

 

Actually can i ask you another question, this time about sexslavesforvanillabanditcamps, i believe you said you used this before so i wanted to ask you because it seems like the mod author hasn't responded to anyone for quite awhile, anyways i'm getting neck seams and wondering if you ever encountered this with that mod if you can remember? I'm using fair/mature skin textures and it looks like because it came with it's own facegen files that might be the cause, one time i worked around this with another mod by placing the custom textures in the right folder in the mod and it matched up pretty nicely but this mod only comes with the facegen folders for both the meshes and textures. If there is no workaround i'll just have to uninstall which would be a shame because it's an easy way to acquire slaves.

 

....scratch that i downloaded a different version that wasn't on the main page that i didn't see before and seems to be a lot less noticeable plus i just figured out when you whip them their skin get red/darker and causes a neck seam to show...

 

 

If by neck seam you mean a gap in the textures between the base of the neck and the shoulder / collarbone that is caused by a change in the weight of the NPC.  When something like RaceMenu is used to sculpt a custom facial appearance for an NPC, it becomes specific to the weight that was set at that time.  So for example if you set the weight to 50 and then sculpt a face and export to an NPC, then later in game change the weight to 100 or to 0, you get an open texture seam.   Setting the weight back to whatever it was originally will close the seam.  This is most often encountered with custom followers, but some of the custom NPC mods do it as well in order to come up with prettier faces.

 

 

 

No gaps(i've had gaps before, in the hips, caused by mesh and texture mistmatches, using cbbe textures with unp body for example), it's just a darker color on the body when whipped, while the face stays it's original color. I know exactly what you mean when i type setnpcweight in the console and change the weight their face gets much darker, body stays the same. it's not a huge deal since it only happens when they're whipped and the neck seam(contrast of color between the neck and body) is still somewhat slight and only noticeable at certain angles and if light is shining directly on them, i checked the mod page and it doesn't say to use specific body or textures i think it just uses what you have installed.

Posted

 

 

 

Actually can i ask you another question, this time about sexslavesforvanillabanditcamps, i believe you said you used this before so i wanted to ask you because it seems like the mod author hasn't responded to anyone for quite awhile, anyways i'm getting neck seams and wondering if you ever encountered this with that mod if you can remember? I'm using fair/mature skin textures and it looks like because it came with it's own facegen files that might be the cause, one time i worked around this with another mod by placing the custom textures in the right folder in the mod and it matched up pretty nicely but this mod only comes with the facegen folders for both the meshes and textures. If there is no workaround i'll just have to uninstall which would be a shame because it's an easy way to acquire slaves.

 

....scratch that i downloaded a different version that wasn't on the main page that i didn't see before and seems to be a lot less noticeable plus i just figured out when you whip them their skin get red/darker and causes a neck seam to show...

 

 

If by neck seam you mean a gap in the textures between the base of the neck and the shoulder / collarbone that is caused by a change in the weight of the NPC.  When something like RaceMenu is used to sculpt a custom facial appearance for an NPC, it becomes specific to the weight that was set at that time.  So for example if you set the weight to 50 and then sculpt a face and export to an NPC, then later in game change the weight to 100 or to 0, you get an open texture seam.   Setting the weight back to whatever it was originally will close the seam.  This is most often encountered with custom followers, but some of the custom NPC mods do it as well in order to come up with prettier faces.

 

 

 

No gaps(i've had gaps before, in the hips, caused by mesh and texture mistmatches, using cbbe textures with unp body for example), it's just a darker color on the body when whipped, while the face stays it's original color. I know exactly what you mean when i type setnpcweight in the console and change the weight their face gets much darker, body stays the same. it's not a huge deal since it only happens when they're whipped and the neck seam(contrast of color between the neck and body) is still somewhat slight and only noticeable at certain angles and if light is shining directly on them, i checked the mod page and it doesn't say to use specific body or textures i think it just uses what you have installed.

 

 

Have you tried the facegen regeneration process over the npcs? the one done with the creation kit. It might help.

Posted

 

 

 

 

 

 

Actually can i ask you another question, this time about sexslavesforvanillabanditcamps, i believe you said you used this before so i wanted to ask you because it seems like the mod author hasn't responded to anyone for quite awhile, anyways i'm getting neck seams and wondering if you ever encountered this with that mod if you can remember? I'm using fair/mature skin textures and it looks like because it came with it's own facegen files that might be the cause, one time i worked around this with another mod by placing the custom textures in the right folder in the mod and it matched up pretty nicely but this mod only comes with the facegen folders for both the meshes and textures. If there is no workaround i'll just have to uninstall which would be a shame because it's an easy way to acquire slaves.

 

....scratch that i downloaded a different version that wasn't on the main page that i didn't see before and seems to be a lot less noticeable plus i just figured out when you whip them their skin get red/darker and causes a neck seam to show...

 

 

If by neck seam you mean a gap in the textures between the base of the neck and the shoulder / collarbone that is caused by a change in the weight of the NPC.  When something like RaceMenu is used to sculpt a custom facial appearance for an NPC, it becomes specific to the weight that was set at that time.  So for example if you set the weight to 50 and then sculpt a face and export to an NPC, then later in game change the weight to 100 or to 0, you get an open texture seam.   Setting the weight back to whatever it was originally will close the seam.  This is most often encountered with custom followers, but some of the custom NPC mods do it as well in order to come up with prettier faces.
 

 

 

No gaps(i've had gaps before, in the hips, caused by mesh and texture mistmatches, using cbbe textures with unp body for example), it's just a darker color on the body when whipped, while the face stays it's original color. I know exactly what you mean when i type setnpcweight in the console and change the weight their face gets much darker, body stays the same. it's not a huge deal since it only happens when they're whipped and the neck seam(contrast of color between the neck and body) is still somewhat slight and only noticeable at certain angles and if light is shining directly on them, i checked the mod page and it doesn't say to use specific body or textures i think it just uses what you have installed.

 

 

 

Have you tried the facegen regeneration process over the npcs? the one done with the creation kit. It might help.

 

that's not paradise halls for us to fix and it doesn't seem right the users of that mod would need to use ck to fix the mod, that's usually left upto the dev's

Posted

Good news, everyone!
I'm still alive! :)

 

Bad news: I'm still very short on time :/

I've skimmed through the previous pages, gonna grab all the repacks, fixes and other mods and post/link them in the OP.

 

Also gonna go through the bug reports and try my best to fix stuff ;)

Posted

Good news, everyone!

I'm still alive! :)

 

Bad news: I'm still very short on time :/

I've skimmed through the previous pages, gonna grab all the repacks, fixes and other mods and post/link them in the OP.

 

Also gonna go through the bug reports and try my best to fix stuff ;)

 

=) sweet! welcome back!.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...