[Discontinued] Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension v0.1g (15/05/06) (RC 0.6 fixed 16/03/18)

blabla11

I downloaded this and it looks great are we able to keep our slaves in wall mounts,cages, etc with this mod yet? and if not can anyone recommend me some mods for that purpose and also some functional torture rooms added to houses or other parts of skyrim?

This of any help?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/34723-ill-take-the-display-model/

Yes unfortunately i didn't have much luck with that mod the last time i used it when i would come home slaves would either be out of the device i left them in or they would still be in it but it would have moved across the room(coming back from a mission or something else) which is a bit weird from an immersive standpoint.

that particular bug we found during testing as well,  believed to be at the heart of zaz animations and devices, every mod we've seen using zap has shown that same bug, until somebody invents a new animation and furniture system

Well, it seems that Apachii may not be the root of the problem. I tried disabling it from my load order, in fact my slaves got their original hairs again, but the clothes keep disappearing on npc respawn. And something even worst happened. I have a vampire slave and then we came across another vampire, a few minutes after the fight all the inventory of my vampire went missing, clothes and everything. She only have one weapon, not the original one, and the slave collar. The rest was gone. I can not remember what have I left in the inventory of the defeated vampire, but I think I did not leave almost nothing, it's like his inventory was applied to my vampire.

the clothing disappearing from clones of slaves is a known random bug we haven't been able to fix, you're finally seeing the normal behaviors there and the closest we've come to fighting that bug is to optimize skyrim

-read from the "entitled know-it-all" here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43043-skyrim-modding-guide/

...but that thing with the vampire is another new bug i'm guessing its either leftover residue that hasn't cleared from the save or from adjusting the load mid save

clean the save, then maybe try restart from mcm, but sounds like you might need to reinstall to fix that, there's a mod named on first page for tieing up slaves to reinstall, think was "let's tie you up" or "display model"

Hi and thanks for all your answers =). I take every advice you give me, and I read the guide also. It is almost certainly that some things are bad with my save, I just started adding mods to this game a few month ago and I haven't reinstalled Skyrim once, so yeap, I certainly have a lot of wrong things on my save. I'm doing my best to find out wich ones are related to this mod or not. That last guide was long, but I take all the advices given, and fortunately for me, I was applying almost all of them.

I will make a question / (and if I'm right and with no intention to tell anyone how to do things or nothing like that)suggestion.

Concerning this mod, I have read about how skirim manages inventory over the npc instances, and how perhaps some time they share the same inventory, perhaps I read wrong, as I told before I don't speak english so a lot of this could be missing for me, and my memory stinks honestly so... bad combo. Then, did I understood this properly? could that happend, that two npc that are diferent instances of a same object share the same inventory? because that could explain a lot of issues with this and other mods. And again thinking the original skyrim game mechanics and back when it was coded, or the original plan of the game, I don't know, but it doesn't sound reallly crazy even if it shouldn't be.

Now thinking out loud, and assuming that all the previously stated was correct, how does this mod handles the new "slave npc instance"?. Does the mod uses the same instance as the game when you catch the new pokemon? :P this creates a new instance?. Again thinking out loud, if it handles the npc the same way as the game do, could be the reason of npc dressing the same way?.

Now the suggestion part, again sorry if I'm not being humble about you work, it is not my intention. I have read that you can make new npc/followers adding a new ".esp" files (http://hubpages.com/games-hobbies/Hot-to-Turn-Your-Skyrim-Character-into-a-Follower), so could your slave mod have an ".esp" file with 50 empty bodies and their behavior, and then add the appearance of the new slave by adding an script to each body?. So you could recyclate the original npc instance and return the normal bahavior to the game. Then have your own "new fresh" npc instance, no inventory mix, no dialog mix, and just modify the related body for the changes. This could free the original instance, and make the mod instance the one that have its own inventory and behavior.

Sorry for the long post, and if I was wrong also I'm sorry. It's a mod that I like and I try to contribute the best way that I can think. Thanks for the help.

unfortunately blabla's not here right now and I understood little of what you said, sounded to me like you're asking the mod to do what it already would be doing if that other mod hadn't damaged your save

I can't fix your save any better for you than I've already suggested other than to give up on that save and start new

as I said clean the save, that means look for loose scripts from the hair mod that had to be uninstalled, then use a script cleaner

I use papyrus data transfer every time I remove a mod that's more than just armor

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53045/?

if you've already tried all that Or if that still don't help then see how things behave on a new game

Don't know if this helps at all....I was having the same problem with respawning nude bandits.  It was only happening in the More Bandit Camps by skillest.  The normal Skyrim Bandit camps weren't spawning nude bandits.

Hi and thanks for the help CliftonJD and Ghostphoto1 =). Well it seems that arranging the slaves camps mods and pah in a different order than the one provided by Loot helps with the issue. Now after a lot of fights the number of naked people is near to 0, and no more inventory shift between slaves and npcs. At least for a few days. I Will report if this happends again.

My defined order

paradise_halls.esm

paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp

paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp

paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp

paradise_halls_SLExtension fight.esp

SexSlavesForVanillaBandits.esp

MoreBanditCamps.esp

MoreBanditCamps - SexSlaves.esp

CliftonJD I understand your point, I will keep reporting new issues when I meet them, and if its something that blabla's should see or someone else, don't worry and just disregard them =).

I downloaded this and it looks great are we able to keep our slaves in wall mounts,cages, etc with this mod yet? and if not can anyone recommend me some mods for that purpose and also some functional torture rooms added to houses or other parts of skyrim?

Hi, I use "Underground Bathhouse and Paradise Valley". After a lot of research I find this the better option for me. It is a very big place(more than enough for 50 slaves) with beds, swimming pools, jail(with torture devices) and a lot a funny stuff. I have around 30 slaves there now, after the proper training they just wait for you there at command, swimming or enjoying the amenities. When you go in the first time, the female guards may attack your slaves(It happened to me), but after a fight you can get a few new slaves :P. I hope you like it.

the following mods are not related to pah slaves and shouldn't be treated as such:

MoreBanditCamps.esp

(using them is fine, but its best not to load them before pah)

next underground bathhouse has some bugs in it that could break your other mods, if you liked that there's a newer bug free house built behind it here at lover's lab

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2344-dova-den/

then there's also these  from the same author:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2380-slave-den/

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2372-slave-holding-cells/

he made more, but I haven't tried these others yet:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2400-slave-way-manor/

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2393-eastern-holding-cells/

I came across another issue, when I restrain a slave with the option of the same name, and leave the slave like that for a while, when I get back there and release the slave, she stands up like if everything was working fine, but a few seconds later she goes back to the restrained position, even with no cuffs or items in her inventory.

that's a security feature had to be put in when we discovered a bug during testing that if you removed the cuffs before the training was complete she'd instantly walk off so that was setup so she will still think she's tied until you tell her to follow

Thank you for these recommendations i have underground bathhouse installed and trying to start a new game i had no idea it had bugs i am taking a look at those other places for slaves and they look good only question is will dova den conflict with something like heljarchen farm do you have any experience with this since it seems sort of close? i read on another forum i can't remember if it was sexslavesforvanillabanditcamps or morebanditcamps that one of those causes CTD when you interact with the slaves at the camps is that not true in your experience?

SexSlavesForVanillaBandits.esp works, haven't tried morebanditcamps guessing I omitted that for a reason

(actually had some slaves from the sexslaves mod for a while there)

that farmhouse I've no experience with either, looks nice so i'll give it a try, but that'll take time to test it, for quickest response you might want to try the author of dovaden he's a decent guy if he's not too wrapped up in that new mod he's talking about

Sweet i'll go and ask him and that's good to know was worried that sexslavesforvanillacamps,esp might not work with being able to take some of those slaves for yourself and i saw that it overwrites one script from home sweet home but you said load it after correct?

Can I ask you about a couple mods? the first being 'hydra slave girls' mod is that a good mod it looks interesting but i wonder about performance since it adds so many npc's and i already have 'interesting npc's' mod and how compatible it is with other LL mods/ParadiseHalls mods and also if the slave girls are scattered throughout skyrim pretty well to reduce so many npcs on screen at once(which seems to give me performance issues). I also have some Expanded Cities and Towns modules and the All-in-one Dawn of Skyrim esp and i know they might have a chance to cause conflicts with mods that add npc's i think?

The second being between 'Spouses enhanced' and 'Further lovers comfort', if you have any experience with them which is more reliable and stable and is further lovers comfort a big noticeable hit on the system since it takes into account all npc's?

for the "hydra slave girls" they are spread out all over skyrim and I have not noticed a hit to performance that I could say it caused, and

it seems to be compatible (or at least unaffected or not affecting) most other mods (other than stuff that hits all npcs).

as for "spouses enhanced" never used it , for "further lovers comfort" I uses it and it doesn't seem to have an impact on my game ( I also

have SLEN which does a lot of the same things ... still deciding between the 2).

I use SLEN and it's great but I think Furthers Lover Comfort specifically adds to the depth of husbands and wives in skyrim i don't think SLEN does that at least not from what ive seen

Hi all, is Fellglow slave camp up and running? because I got there and when I told to the leader that I want to sell slaves, he told me to follow him, and thats it, he sits and no more talk is available.

yes that's up and running, haven't heard anything from it sincwe I posted on it's thread, the bug you're listing was fixed a while ago I suspect you need to update

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/57596-wip-pah-fellglow-slaver-camp-rebuild/

This of any help?

Yes unfortunately i didn't have much luck with that mod the last time i used it when i would come home slaves would either be out of the device i left them in or they would still be in it but it would have moved across the room(coming back from a mission or something else) which is a bit weird from an immersive standpoint.

that particular bug we found during testing as well,  believed to be at the heart of zaz animations and devices, every mod we've seen using zap has shown that same bug, until somebody invents a new animation and furniture system

Well, it seems that Apachii may not be the root of the problem. I tried disabling it from my load order, in fact my slaves got their original hairs again, but the clothes keep disappearing on npc respawn. And something even worst happened. I have a vampire slave and then we came across another vampire, a few minutes after the fight all the inventory of my vampire went missing, clothes and everything. She only have one weapon, not the original one, and the slave collar. The rest was gone. I can not remember what have I left in the inventory of the defeated vampire, but I think I did not leave almost nothing, it's like his inventory was applied to my vampire.

the clothing disappearing from clones of slaves is a known random bug we haven't been able to fix, you're finally seeing the normal behaviors there and the closest we've come to fighting that bug is to optimize skyrim

...but that thing with the vampire is another new bug i'm guessing its either leftover residue that hasn't cleared from the save or from adjusting the load mid save

clean the save, then maybe try restart from mcm, but sounds like you might need to reinstall to fix that, there's a mod named on first page for tieing up slaves to reinstall, think was "let's tie you up" or "display model"

Hi and thanks for all your answers =). I take every advice you give me, and I read the guide also. It is almost certainly that some things are bad with my save, I just started adding mods to this game a few month ago and I haven't reinstalled Skyrim once, so yeap, I certainly have a lot of wrong things on my save. I'm doing my best to find out wich ones are related to this mod or not. That last guide was long, but I take all the advices given, and fortunately for me, I was applying almost all of them.

I will make a question / (and if I'm right and with no intention to tell anyone how to do things or nothing like that)suggestion.

Concerning this mod, I have read about how skirim manages inventory over the npc instances, and how perhaps some time they share the same inventory, perhaps I read wrong, as I told before I don't speak english so a lot of this could be missing for me, and my memory stinks honestly so... bad combo. Then, did I understood this properly? could that happend, that two npc that are diferent instances of a same object share the same inventory? because that could explain a lot of issues with this and other mods. And again thinking the original skyrim game mechanics and back when it was coded, or the original plan of the game, I don't know, but it doesn't sound reallly crazy even if it shouldn't be.

Now thinking out loud, and assuming that all the previously stated was correct, how does this mod handles the new "slave npc instance"?. Does the mod uses the same instance as the game when you catch the new pokemon? :P this creates a new instance?. Again thinking out loud, if it handles the npc the same way as the game do, could be the reason of npc dressing the same way?.

Now the suggestion part, again sorry if I'm not being humble about you work, it is not my intention. I have read that you can make new npc/followers adding a new ".esp" files (http://hubpages.com/games-hobbies/Hot-to-Turn-Your-Skyrim-Character-into-a-Follower), so could your slave mod have an ".esp" file with 50 empty bodies and their behavior, and then add the appearance of the new slave by adding an script to each body?. So you could recyclate the original npc instance and return the normal bahavior to the game. Then have your own "new fresh" npc instance, no inventory mix, no dialog mix, and just modify the related body for the changes. This could free the original instance, and make the mod instance the one that have its own inventory and behavior.

Sorry for the long post, and if I was wrong also I'm sorry. It's a mod that I like and I try to contribute the best way that I can think. Thanks for the help.

unfortunately blabla's not here right now and I understood little of what you said, sounded to me like you're asking the mod to do what it already would be doing if that other mod hadn't damaged your save

I can't fix your save any better for you than I've already suggested other than to give up on that save and start new

as I said clean the save, that means look for loose scripts from the hair mod that had to be uninstalled, then use a script cleaner

I use papyrus data transfer every time I remove a mod that's more than just armor

if you've already tried all that Or if that still don't help then see how things behave on a new game

Don't know if this helps at all....I was having the same problem with respawning nude bandits.  It was only happening in the More Bandit Camps by skillest.  The normal Skyrim Bandit camps weren't spawning nude bandits.

Hi and thanks for the help CliftonJD and Ghostphoto1 =). Well it seems that arranging the slaves camps mods and pah in a different order than the one provided by Loot helps with the issue. Now after a lot of fights the number of naked people is near to 0, and no more inventory shift between slaves and npcs. At least for a few days. I Will report if this happends again.

My defined order

paradise_halls.esm

MoreBanditCamps.esp

CliftonJD I understand your point, I will keep reporting new issues when I meet them, and if its something that blabla's should see or someone else, don't worry and just disregard them =).

Hi, I use "Underground Bathhouse and Paradise Valley". After a lot of research I find this the better option for me. It is a very big place(more than enough for 50 slaves) with beds, swimming pools, jail(with torture devices) and a lot a funny stuff. I have around 30 slaves there now, after the proper training they just wait for you there at command, swimming or enjoying the amenities. When you go in the first time, the female guards may attack your slaves(It happened to me), but after a fight you can get a few new slaves :P. I hope you like it.

the following mods are not related to pah slaves and shouldn't be treated as such:

MoreBanditCamps.esp

next underground bathhouse has some bugs in it that could break your other mods, if you liked that there's a newer bug free house built behind it here at lover's lab

I came across another issue, when I restrain a slave with the option of the same name, and leave the slave like that for a while, when I get back there and release the slave, she stands up like if everything was working fine, but a few seconds later she goes back to the restrained position, even with no cuffs or items in her inventory.

that's a security feature had to be put in when we discovered a bug during testing that if you removed the cuffs before the training was complete she'd instantly walk off so that was setup so she will still think she's tied until you tell her to follow

Thank you for these recommendations i have underground bathhouse installed and trying to start a new game i had no idea it had bugs i am taking a look at those other places for slaves and they look good only question is will dova den conflict with something like heljarchen farm do you have any experience with this since it seems sort of close? i read on another forum i can't remember if it was sexslavesforvanillabanditcamps or morebanditcamps that one of those causes CTD when you interact with the slaves at the camps is that not true in your experience?

SexSlavesForVanillaBandits.esp works, haven't tried morebanditcamps guessing I omitted that for a reason

that farmhouse I've no experience with either, looks nice so i'll give it a try, but that'll take time to test it, for quickest response you might want to try the author of dovaden he's a decent guy if he's not too wrapped up in that new mod he's talking about

Sweet i'll go and ask him and that's good to know was worried that sexslavesforvanillacamps,esp might not work with being able to take some of those slaves for yourself and i saw that it overwrites one script from home sweet home but you said load it after correct?

Can I ask you about a couple mods? the first being 'hydra slave girls' mod is that a good mod it looks interesting but i wonder about performance since it adds so many npc's and i already have 'interesting npc's' mod and how compatible it is with other LL mods/ParadiseHalls mods and also if the slave girls are scattered throughout skyrim pretty well to reduce so many npcs on screen at once(which seems to give me performance issues). I also have some Expanded Cities and Towns modules and the All-in-one Dawn of Skyrim esp and i know they might have a chance to cause conflicts with mods that add npc's i think?

The second being between 'Spouses enhanced' and 'Further lovers comfort', if you have any experience with them which is more reliable and stable and is further lovers comfort a big noticeable hit on the system since it takes into account all npc's?

I play a succubus, there's no option between the 2 mods to grab those slaves as they are, i'd suggest loading home sweet home after those other slave mods, home sweet home needs to be loaded between paradise halls and sl extension so that should be loaded after sexslaves they aren't pah - But whatever script that is being overwritten there should still be reported to those authors so they can fix any possible conflicts between each other, home sweet home hadn't made me aware of it when I captured those slaves from those bandit camps to say if there's an issue there... 

hydra slave girls is very cute I never had performance issues with it in play even on my weakest pc, But as cute as they are you can't touch them - the authors made them delete and even pah couldn't fix that kind of delete, some slaves might last a while, the oldest version of the mod had the best results, but eventually you could start to trust the mod and grab the wrong slave then poof she's gone and since it wasn't an escape, but an npc removed from the game it'll mess with pah so bad it'll risk ctd when it hits as pah  doesn't understand how the npc just vanished from the game without escaping, also can't vouch for issues with those other mods you may need to use the updated versions of the mod to avoid that which would make the npc's even more untouchable to pah

don't know anything about spouse or lover's comfort enhancements either, tried a couple multi marriage systems but they tend to cause more problems always buggy i'd say if it follows the same patterns you might be best with vanilla marriages...

Hmmm i wonder if you can at least rape and kill the hydra girls without screwing anything up or just simply kidnap them with a mod like Defeat and just take them to your place and keep them tied up with Devious Devices or ZAZ without enslaving them.

Yes i agree the multi-marriage mods on nexus are next to worthless when it comes to how functional they are.

So which npc's are best to avoid when it comes to enslaving and which will break PAH.

I also have 'Interesting NPCS' i wonder if they will break PAH. All Vanilla Npc's are fine correct? And just to be clear you said you can enslave the slave girls from Sexslavesforvanillabanditcamps?

About clones....

If i enslave an unique NPC, will he (his clone) respawn in another place later ? Or it's only for non-uniques NPC like guards and brigands ?

if he's unique he has no clone that's the whole idea, he wouldn't be unique if you could find his clone

Hi all, is Fellglow slave camp up and running? because I got there and when I told to the leader that I want to sell slaves, he told me to follow him, and thats it, he sits and no more talk is available.

yes that's up and running, haven't heard anything from it sincwe I posted on it's thread, the bug you're listing was fixed a while ago I suspect you need to update

This of any help?

My defined order

paradise_halls.esm

MoreBanditCamps.esp

MoreBanditCamps.esp

I play a succubus, there's no option between the 2 mods to grab those slaves as they are, i'd suggest loading home sweet home after those other slave mods, home sweet home needs to be loaded between paradise halls and sl extension so that should be loaded after sexslaves they aren't pah - But whatever script that is being overwritten there should still be reported to those authors so they can fix any possible conflicts between each other, home sweet home hadn't made me aware of it when I captured those slaves from those bandit camps to say if there's an issue there... 

hydra slave girls is very cute I never had performance issues with it in play even on my weakest pc, But as cute as they are you can't touch them - the authors made them delete and even pah couldn't fix that kind of delete, some slaves might last a while, the oldest version of the mod had the best results, but eventually you could start to trust the mod and grab the wrong slave then poof she's gone and since it wasn't an escape, but an npc removed from the game it'll mess with pah so bad it'll risk ctd when it hits as pah  doesn't understand how the npc just vanished from the game without escaping, also can't vouch for issues with those other mods you may need to use the updated versions of the mod to avoid that which would make the npc's even more untouchable to pah

don't know anything about spouse or lover's comfort enhancements either, tried a couple multi marriage systems but they tend to cause more problems always buggy i'd say if it follows the same patterns you might be best with vanilla marriages...

Hmmm i wonder if you can at least rape and kill the hydra girls without screwing anything up or just simply kidnap them with a mod like Defeat and just take them to your place and keep them tied up with Devious Devices or ZAZ without enslaving them.

Yes i agree the multi-marriage mods on nexus are next to worthless when it comes to how functional they are.

So which npc's are best to avoid when it comes to enslaving and which will break PAH.

I also have 'Interesting NPCS' i wonder if they will break PAH. All Vanilla Npc's are fine correct? And just to be clear you said you can enslave the slave girls from Sexslavesforvanillabanditcamps?

yes, the same way you'd enslave their bandit captors, we'll have to invent a way later thru factions to make the slaves of those camps as ready-to-be slaves for pah, actually the pahe beta has the means already to do just that, but the modder's will need to put the factions necessary from their end

I enslaved Lady of Fox Mask of the plugin "Colorful magic." I had to take off with the help of the console with her kimono and slippers, which are not shown in the open inventory.

And everything works fine.

as those are made ton be followers your follower framework will affect it like aft or eff, couple of us have noticed eff lets the player see the followers hidden items for that reason load order might effect it as well, pah/pahe should be loaded last

i'll still look into the mod, but for now if you haven't already put pah/pahe at the end of your load order try that and if it doesn't help bla will have to look into it when he gets back likely need you to run a console get faction

edit:

looked into it, that's a hell of a lot of frikken spells added there, unlikely i'll be testing that

How to know/calculate the price of a slave before selling it ? Because it doesn't give any details.

race and slave stats, but I dunno the formula used for it either I've seen some decent stats I thought would go for good price that went low and I've seen some lower stats go for 5k

older games I've seen upto 9k for a slave, but dunno what makes up the difference now they seem to average around 2000 for most my slaves

ok first sorry this is going to be a lot late getting to people it could possibly help, but a couple of days ago I tested a build your own home type mod "Blackthorn Estate"

from nexus and it has some features I remember people here talking about.

it has a fade to black feature that causes time to pass.

the fade to black feature also enables certain areas (ie there are not there until after the fade to black is over with), it also uses that part to place items in houses.

it has a mine with 1-4 of every type of standard ore veins in it.

it has some other features which may prove useful to the mod builders here.

(earn money thru a rent system.......could be used differently here = slave training ??)

not trying to slow down the progression here, but if someone building stuff here is stuck it might be worth a look at.

hey there,

i like that extension, makes fun to play with it.

But is it possible to disable the slaves ability to flee? I already lowered it to 0 but they keep running.

no the slaves need to be trained into submission or leashed or tied, its already easy enough as it is bla quit putting the cuffs in the forge to add the challenge of finding your own means for the cuffs

these are after all slaves, not followers-  that'd be the difference, free will

Which one we have to download and install ? All ? I'm lost

looked into it, that's a hell of a lot of frikken spells added there, unlikely i'll be testing that

I just wanted to inform you that this mod is compatible.

Clothing that can not be removed - this is not a problem PH, so it made the NPC.

yep, that's the 1

Which one we have to download and install ? All ? I'm lost

none of those, use the repack quoted here:

Update ready:

this is a small update to the combat patch to combine the 2 into 1

any previous users can download the new patch and overwrite the old

attachicon.gifparadise_halls_SLExtension fight.esp

also providing repack4 here for any new users, as a full install just add pah

attachicon.gifparadise_halls sl extension repack 4 release h_rc0.5.zip

anybody who hasn't yet updated to repack 2 or 3 probably won't get the benefits of the updated patch

I forgot to mention, but thanks CliftonJD and all the rest of you for all your help =).

welcome

hey there,

But is it possible to disable the slaves ability to flee? I already lowered it to 0 but they keep running.

no the slaves need to be trained into submission or leashed or tied, its already easy enough as it is bla quit putting the cuffs in the forge to add the challenge of finding your own means for the cuffs

How to tie a slave please ? I know how to leash but not tie...

hey there,

if you have zaz cuffs in your inventory you can use those to tie the slaves

its either "restrain slave" or "i'm going to make sure you stay here" dialog becomes available with the cuffs in inventory:

iron brown cuffs work

leather wrist restraints

there's a few other that work as well the new felglow keep trader dhanesh sells a few of them and some mods allow them to be crafted at the forge

hey there,

its either "restrain slave" or "i'm going to make sure you stay here" dialog becomes available with the cuffs in inventory:

iron brown cuffs work

leather wrist restraints

there's a few other that work as well the new felglow keep trader dhanesh sells a few of them and some mods allow them to be crafted at the forge

Thanks, but where is Danesh exactly ? I can"t find him in the slaver camp (interior). I have the last version.

hey there,

iron brown cuffs work

leather wrist restraints

Thanks, but where is Danesh exactly ? I can"t find him in the slaver camp (interior). I have the last version.

he has shop hours like other traders of skyrim that close around 8pm

from roughly before 8am until 8pm he'll be the kajiit trader at the market stall as you enter the camp

hey there,

iron brown cuffs work

leather wrist restraints

from roughly before 8am until 8pm he'll be the kajiit trader at the market stall as you enter the camp

I sought 3 times between 8am and 8pm everywhere, but i don't see him, neither a market stall. Either i'm dumb, either there is a bug lol.

Can you screen me where he is please ?

hey there,

iron brown cuffs work

leather wrist restraints

I sought 3 times between 8am and 8pm everywhere, but i don't see him, neither a market stall. Either i'm dumb, either there is a bug lol.

what version / file date are you running for :

first heading into the camp the bar is on the left dhanesh's stall is on the right, if you're updating to that from a previous version its said to take an hour to update and if you have a spiffy system that makes it show up quick, don't touch or go near it until that time is finished as many have failed to update proper then the scripts break

hey there,

iron brown cuffs work

leather wrist restraints

first heading into the camp the bar is on the left dhanesh's stall is on the right, if you're updating to that from a previous version its said to take an hour to update and if you have a spiffy system that makes it show up quick, don't touch or go near it until that time is finished as many have failed to update proper then the scripts break

I've just downloaded this camp rebuilt mod (1.4.2). Now i can see Dhanesh, thanks.

But now, when i ask to felglow to sell a slave, he just say "follow me" and doesn't move. I can't speak to him after that...

Morever, women slaves in the camp have purple hairs (though i have the last texture-pack of Zaz installed)

I tried the reboot in the MCM of Paradise halls, doesn't work.

Do you have a solution ? If not, i will do without this rebuilt mod i guess :-/

hey there,

iron brown cuffs work

leather wrist restraints

I've just downloaded this camp rebuilt mod (1.4.2). Now i can see Dhanesh, thanks.

But now, when i ask to felglow to sell a slave, he just say "follow me" and doesn't move. I can't speak to him after that...

Morever, women slaves in the camp have purple hairs (though i have the last texture-pack of Zaz installed)

I tried the reboot in the MCM of Paradise halls, doesn't work.

Do you have a solution ? If not, i will do without this rebuilt mod i guess :-/

actually....

a major issue fixed from this against original author's slave camp:

the freedom of movement combined with the working cage scripts now allows for more slaves to be sold per trip as opposed to the original "I can't take any more slaves right now, come back later"

Known Issues:

• Guards don't always show up when a slave is sold, this is being worked on.<<<<fixed
  • Guards should lock the door back after they close it, this was a difficult issue to fix, if it does not work please report it.<<<fixed
  • Selling more than 4-5 slaves at one time may potentially cause instability / CTDs, though we have improved this.<<<please report all instances of this, experienced users may find a huge papyrus log, you may even find several references of a mangled handle and several references to it by xpmse...anybody seeing this in their logs please first check for skeleton updates, inexperienced users experiencing ctd's please post the log for review, if we can get enough testing to show skeleton version is irrelevant we can check with its author on a fix
  • Limit of selling max 20 slaves, this is a script limit and its being looked at.  If you kill some of the slaves in the slave pen you can sell more.  Disabling and reloading the camp (so that it resets) also fixes this.
  • There may be some lag the first time you enter the camp interior due to the number of havoc items that get "settled" into place.  This should clear up within a minute or so after you enter and should not occur again unless you reinstall again.

Installation:

• Disable or delete the old paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp, load the game, wait 2 min then save.  (You don't need to disable or remove any other part of PAH or PAHE, just the camp).
  • It would be best if you open this save in Save Tool and remove orphaned scripts (there should be about 58 associated with PAH)
  • Either use your favorite mod manager to install or unzip the archive into your Data folder
  • Load your game and wait 2 min.
  • Go to the PAHE MCM and Restart the quests, this will force all the PAH associated quest to re-initialize.  If you do not do this Jerrek may not have any dialog and you will not be able to sell any slaves.<<use this solution under extreme prejudice if all else fails, first try reload from before the reinstall and give better update time between uninstall and reinstall and time between reinstall and actual usage...

for the script issues see above, purple hair is the same as the below issue

Loved it, Designed way better than the last slave camp, don't have to walk all the way down just to sell slaves

But I'm having some issues, some of the zaz devices are purple, the slaves hair too, am I missing some files?

attachicon.gif2016-02-06_00001.jpg

attachicon.gif2016-02-06_00002.jpg

attachicon.gif2016-02-06_00003.jpg

Yes, you need to have this resource (link below) installed and be sure to also have the textures installed.  If you don't install the textures then the stuff will come out purple (when the game has a mesh but can't find a texture for it, it comes out a default purple)

ZaZ Animation Pack

new felglow slave camp comes with meshes and textures in the zip file with the esp, if you don't install the meshes and textures you get purple

for the script issues see above, purple hair is the same as the below issue

Loved it, Designed way better than the last slave camp, don't have to walk all the way down just to sell slaves

But I'm having some issues, some of the zaz devices are purple, the slaves hair too, am I missing some files?

attachicon.gif2016-02-06_00001.jpg

attachicon.gif2016-02-06_00002.jpg

attachicon.gif2016-02-06_00003.jpg

Yes, you need to have this resource (link below) installed and be sure to also have the textures installed.  If you don't install the textures then the stuff will come out purple (when the game has a mesh but can't find a texture for it, it comes out a default purple)

ZaZ Animation Pack

new felglow slave camp comes with meshes and textures in the zip file with the esp, if you don't install the meshes and textures you get purple

I have Zaz texture pack (the last one) installed and checked in Mod organizer. And some characters as Lifa still have purple hairs.

But the pillories and other stuffs are right. So, i don't understand.

I've removed and re-installed all Paradise Halls mods, and know the Felgrow dialogue works fine, thanks.

Archived